The Office Boy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda laid there on her face with her butt in the air, crying. I knew the pain she was feeling all to well, for her it would be worse, she had never been treated in such a manner ever before and Katrina was pushing her to extremes.

Lauren was slowly lowered back towards the ground; she was almost there when some beeping came from Amanda's and Lauren's pile of clothes. Katrina dropped Lauren the rest of the way, just a few centimetres, hitting the ground with a thud.

"What now!" Katrina almost screamed and then she furiously sorted through the clothes trying to find the source of the noise.

It was Laurens phone this time, Katrina pressed a few buttons. "A message, from Andrew." Katrina pressed another button. "It says. "Hey babe, where r u? I want some chocolate loving." Katrina pressed another button again and threw the phone back into the pile of clothes. "Does that mean what I think it means." Katrina said to Lauren.

Lauren nodded.

"I really don't know what to do or say. Like really. You two allow yourselves to be used in such degrading ways and yet you come back for more. If there is a definition for something beyond pathetic, I think it would mention you two."

"Then let us go." Amanda screamed.

"No, your punishment isn't complete. You will go home tomorrow as I said. Don't make me tell you again."

Once Katrina removed Lauren from her hogtied she then instructed her and Amanda to stand close together. I double ended dildo was shared between both their pussy's.

"Hug each other."

Lauren hugged Amanda immediately while Amanda hesitated before putting her arms around Lauren. Katrina tied them both together like that, and then roped their ankles and knees together.

They both wobbled there for a few seconds before gaining balance.

Katrina tied some rope to their hair and then to the ceiling to ensure if they do fall, they won't fall far and it would hurt.

A penis gag and harness was then locked to my face.

She was going to do something else but then frustrated she turned back around from the bench and said. "I'm going to rest, you lot have really frustrated me." She slowly slid her hand down the side of her face. "Steven just don't… doesn't matter." Katrina headed for the door, slammed and locked it behind her.

I got up off the ground and sat down on the bench and watched Amanda and Lauren struggle with their predicament, I wanted to say something but I couldn't.

"Steven untie us." Amanda pleaded.

I shook my head, I knew better then that.

"Well at least take this butt plug out."

"Crap it out." Lauren said.

"Should I?" Amanda asked almost wanting permission from Lauren.

"Sure but it's not me who will be explaining it to Katrina."

"It's got to come out, It wants to come out I can't help it."

"I want mine out too, just concentrate, although it could be worse, it could be a large one, like Steven's."

Sure I felt my butt plug, it was annoying and ever present on my mind but I was used to it, I could go all day with it in and not break a sweat.

"Steven got us into this mess; he couldn't keep his mouth shut." Amanda said directing her gaze towards me.

I raised an eyebrow.

"What a load of crap, it was you who decided to investigate there relationship to their annoyance. If you just let them be you wouldn't be here now tied to me with a butt plug up your arse."

"I'm tied to you because you want to have lesbian sex with me and Katrina is using that against us."

This was too good, best entertainment I have had for awhile, perhaps if they weren't tied together they would have a physical fight, but since they are they can't run from each other either.

"I can't help how I feel Amanda, just because I want to experience another woman, doesn't mean I want to be a lesbian, I'm curious, anyway I just gave you the best orgasm of your life and that has to count for something."

"It means nothing; it just means you give good head."

"Doesn't matter, my fantasy was to be with you and this weekend it has come true, I have given your oral sex and now we are tied together and sharing a double ended dildo." Lauren moved against the dildo as she said those words.

"Enjoy it while it lasts." Amanda said looking away.

"All I need now to complete the fantasy is to share a passionate kiss."

"Steven, untie us now!" The desperation in Amanda's voice was intense.

I shook my head again.

---

"Slaves!" Katrina said sounding a little better after lunch. "Time for more fun."

"I haven't had any fun yet." Amanda said.

"I've had some." Lauren said smiling.

"Push it out." Katrina said gripping Amanda's butt plug.

"About time." Amanda said gladly expelling the device.

Katrina did the same for Lauren. "What about you Steven, would you like yours out?" She then said.

I shrugged. I wanted it out, but if I said so it would stay in, if I said to leave it in, she would leave it in. No answer was the best answer.

"Bend over." Katrina ordered.

I bent over and she removed the butt plug and then I returned to my seat.

"I hope you two have been enjoying each others company." Katrina turned her attention towards Amanda and Lauren.

"Oh loving it." Amanda said sarcastically.

"I know you are but its time for some different fun."

Katrina untied Amanda and Lauren from each other but left their hair tied to the ceiling, the double ended dildo was also taken away. New rope was wrapped around Lauren wrists were pulled and tied above her head to the ceiling. Lauren was forced onto her toes. Rope was then tied to each ankle and then they were lifted high into the air, right angles to her body, but spread well apart.

"You ok?" Katrina asked.

"Sure, if you like your arms ripped out of their sockets." Lauren said wincing a little.

"You'll be fine. Steven pull that bench over here."

I pulled a bench over next to a support post.

"Amanda, sit on the bench, against the post."

"Do I have too?" Amanda asked annoyed.

Katrina gave her the 'are you stupid' look.

Amanda sat on the bench with her arms folded.

Katrina tied Amanda's waist to the post, a pole was then tied to the post, behind Amanda's neck, and her hands were then tied to this post. "Comfortable?"

"I was two minutes ago." Amanda replied.

Katrina didn't really care what Amanda's answer was, she tied Amanda's ankles to the pole too, and legs spread apart as well. "I bet you're real comfortable now."

"Why don't we tie you up like this and you can tell us."

"But that wouldn't be fun."

"I beg to differ."

"Begging is good." Katrina smiled.

"Why does she get to sit on a bench and I have to hang in mid air?" Lauren asked.

"Because you are stronger and a better slave then Amanda who can barely breathe without whinging about it."

"Screw you." Amanda said pulling on her bonds.

"Save it for Lauren."

Katrina placed two small sticks on either side of Amanda's tongue, the sticks were then tied together wedging her tongue in-between and making an effective gag. Lauren was forced to wear a simple ring gag that sat behind her teeth.

Using another small stick Katrina started striking Amanda's clit, although gagged she could still scream well enough and mumble out the words 'stop, please stop."

After about 20 or so hits with the stick Katrina moved on to Amanda's nipples and breasts, small red marks were left on them also.

Now it was Laurens turn, Katrina massaged Lauren's already wet pussy with her hand, Lauren has been turned on for most of the time she has been here. Eyes closed from the enjoyment Katrina was giving her she didn't see the first strike with the stick against her clit, but she sure did feel it.

Katrina inserted the stick into Lauren's pussy and then hit her against the clit again; the wetness of the stick made it hurt more. Once satisfied that Lauren's clit couldn't get anymore redder Katrina started to get to work on Lauren's breasts and nipples, welts formed instantly, some almost bleeding.

"Girls, do you know what really hurts?" Katrina asked picking up a cane.

The slave girls shook their heads in unison.

"Getting your feet whipped." Katrina answered and then took a large swing with the cane and laid down a severe blow to Lauren's right foot and did the same to the left, each foot took five blows each one hurting more then the last.

Seeing the pain Lauren was in Amanda tried to scream out 'No' when Katrina turned to face her, it didn't matter, Amanda suffered the same as Lauren.

Finally Katrina removed the penis gag from my mouth, I flexed my jaw a bit trying to get some feeling back.

"What do you think Steven, have they suffered enough?" Katrina asked.

"I am sorry Mistress but I am not qualified to answer that question." I said as sincerely as possible, really I didn't care anymore; I just wanted to spend some time alone with Katrina.

"No Steven you may answer, they tried to get both of us."

"Mistress I will agree to any punishment you decide to give out to any of us but at the moment I wish it was just me and you alone and you know… making out."

"Aww aren't you sweet." Katrina gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Katrina picked up a small leather flogger and started to whip Amanda's pussy, hit after hit under the whole area was red raw, her body shook with each hit.

Lauren took the flogging better of course but she was still left in pain and her pussy red.

Jenny came through the door carrying a cordless phone on a silver serving tray, nice touch I thought.

"Yes?" Katrina said not really wanting to be interrupted.

"There is a person by the name of Natasha on the phone." Jenny replied.

Katrina and I both became interested

"Hello" Katrina said enthusiastically after picking up the phone. "… I'm great how are you? ... I'm fine too …Uhuh…. So you want her? .... That's great … I'll speak to her about it tonight … Love you too, Bye." Katrina hung up and placed the phone back on the silver tray

"Was that about me?" Jenny asked a little worried.

"I'll speak to you about it tonight, be gone now." Katrina replied turning away.

Jenny left the room with a sick, nervous look on her face.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Tonight Steven."

"Ok" I replied, I was a little nervous too.

Katrina removed Amanda's and then Lauren's gag as well as untying Lauren's legs from the ceiling. "You're arms ok Lauren?" she asked.

"Like you care." Amanda butted in.

"I care for all my slaves bitch; I leave no unintentional permanent damage."

Lauren smiled, probably feeling the safest she has all weekend.

"Fine. Now get me down."

"No, you are fine where you are. In fact for that whinging I'll make things more interesting for you, perhaps you'll learn to shut up."

Katrina removed the bench from underneath Amanda so she was only restrained to the post and pole, her weight put on the rope that held her body to the post.

Amanda wanted to scream, her eyes were rolling around in their sockets and she was taking deep breaths trying to control the pain and withhold the need to scream.

"I like ponies, do you like ponies girls?"

"Yeah, sure." Lauren replied.

"Yes!" Amanda said thinking it was the best answer.

"Well, Steven pick up the pony."

I picked up a long length of wood shaped into a triangle, all three corners were crafted to different degrees of sharpness, from rounded blunt to sharp.

"Sharp end up" Katrina said helping me slide the wooden pony between Laurens legs and then securing it to the ceiling.

Katrina turned back towards Amanda. "Ready to come down now?"

"Yes!" Amanda said quickly.

"What do you say?"

"May I please come down now Mistress Katrina?" Amanda made sure she didn't stuff that sentence up.

"Yes you may." Katrina said while undoing Amanda's legs from the pole, then her hands and the she untied her body from the post.

Amanda rubbed her joints. "Thank you" She mumbled.

"We aren't done yet. Get on the pony too."

Amanda looked at Katrina and then looked at the pony for a moment, the she got on. "Not to bad"

"On your toes, both of you."

Both girls got up on their toes, Katrina tied Amanda's wrists tightly to the ceiling then she took the slack out of the rope that bounded Lauren's wrists to the ceiling.

"Still not to bad?" Katrina asked.

"Fine." Amanda replied.

Katrina raised and secured the wooden pony so it rested against their pussys "Still ok?"

"It's a little sharp." Lauren said.

"Yup." Katrina replied. "Take a seat when you are ready."

I don't think the girls knew what this situation was all about.

"Anyway, I have things to do; I'll be back in a little while." Katrina left for the door. "Oh one more thing." Katrina came over to me and gave me a small kiss on the lips, and then she left the room, locking the door shut behind her.

"So have you two done it yet?" Amanda said getting to the point.

"Sex?" I said trying to act a little dumb "Nope" I tapped the front of the chastity belt.

"Would you if she let you?" Lauren asked a follow-up question.

"I wouldn't have sex with her, she would have sex with me, I would be just a toy I assume, I know for a fact I would be tied down and blindfolded, I haven't even seen or touched my... err her penis since I was locked in this belt."

"Do you have any freedom at all?" Lauren said lifting one foot off the ground for the moment and shifting her weight to the other

"I'm allowed to breathe… most of the time." I said smiling and then laying down the bench to rest.

"Well stop." Amanda said with a wide grin.

"Legs getting sore yet? Be careful the wooden pony might split you in half." I ignored her order.

"Yes they are, could you loosen the wood a bit then?"

"Sure I could but it makes this scene rather pointless wouldn't it?"

"It hurts." Lauren said stating the obvious.

"I bet your legs are getting heavy, your whole body wanting to have a rest from your arms to your toes."

"Not helping." Lauren said switching her weight to her other foot.

"It's like you have 20 kilogram weights around each ankle, pulling your feet flat down to the floor."

"Steven, shut up." Amanda yelled at me.

I just laid there and chuckled to myself.

---

"When will Katrina be back?" Amanda asked painfully sitting on the wooden pony.

I rolled my eyes. "When she is ready."

"What is taking so long with her?" Lauren wanted to know.

"Resting, doing some work for Monday or preparing your next scene, take your pick." I knew as much as they did. "You know she uses you right Steven" Lauren said lifting herself off the wooden pony before her sore legs give way again.

"No she doesn't." I said angrily

"Yes she does, she makes you serve her, cook, clean and god knows what else and she keeps you hooked on the possibility of an orgasm once in a while."

"When she is bored of you she'll kick you to the curb." Amanda continued.

"I'm here because I want to be here, I can walk out that front door when ever I want."

"Yeah I bet you can't come back though."

"Well that's the catch, but I like it here and I love Katrina so I have no reason to leave."

"So you love someone who uses you then." Lauren said sitting down on the wooden pony once again.

"Why bother, you just don't get it." I said looking at the ceiling.

"Get what?" Amanda said.

"Katrina and I are in love and she doesn't have to say it. When I ran away for a day at Natasha's house she fought to let me stay and when I finally did get kicked out she followed me to the city."

"Who is this Natasha person I keep hearing about?"

"Lady Natasha owns a large house out in the country; it's where Katrina and I were staying before we came to the city. There was also another mistress and slave there."

"So Katrina was a slave to Natasha then?" Lauren said trying to understand it all.

"Not exactly, it's hard to explain, perhaps she was before I got there but she was more of a submissive to Natasha but a mistress to me and the other slave when I was there."

"So Katrina has been through what you have been through and what she is putting us through." Amanda said smiling.

"I don't know, maybe, I wasn't there to see it"

"So you were in a house with three other women and you got kicked out." Amanda started laughing at me.

"Four women, Lady Natasha, Mistress Jessica and Mistress Katrina and Samantha the other slave and it was Jessica's and Samantha's fault I got kicked out, they kept bullying me and since I was the lowest rung on the ladder Natasha thought it was easier to stop the bullying by kicking me out."

"What did they do to you?" Lauren wanted to know.

"Samantha tried to force me to love her and then her and Jessica tried to put glue in the lock of my chastity belt, I was rescued just in time."

"That's a shame." Amanda said.

"I know." I replied.

"I mean that they didn't succeed with the glue."

"Thanks." I awkwardly smiled at Amanda.

A short while later Katrina returned to the dungeon, she untied Lauren and Amanda from the wooden pony and gave them both a short, sharp spanking against both their pussys.

"Come, time for dinner." Katrina said leaving for upstairs.

We all followed Katrina upstairs to the dining room, we were all glad, especially Lauren and Amanda to see such a lot of food in the middle of the table.

I sat Katrina at the head of the table, Lauren and Amanda sat together on one side of the table while Jenny and I sat at the other.

Amanda went to take some food from the bowls in the middle of the table and put it on her plate; I shook my head at her, she backed off.

Katrina placed some food on her own plate first, then Jenny's, Lauren's, Amanda's and finally mine.

"Is that it?" Amanda asked disappointed at her small portions.

I shook my head at Amanda again, but she didn't care.

"There is heaps of food left in the middle of the table." Amanda continued

"You will eat what you are given and be thankful for it." Katrina said starting to eat.

We all ate except Jenny who slowly stabbed at her food, we were all looking at her but she was oblivious to us.

"Jennifer what's wrong?" Katrina asked concerned

"What was the phone call about, it has something to do with me right?"

"I see, that's what has been bothering you all afternoon."

"Are you getting rid of me?" Jenny got to the point.

"Yes." Katrina snapped back and took another bite of food.

The rest of us had stopped eating.

"Why?" Jenny cried back.

"Because Lady Natasha has a position opening up at her business, plus she would like another slave."

"But I want to stay here with you and Steven."

"I don't need you here Jennifer; you were only ever going to be here on a temporary basis until you got your life back in order."

"Well I never had much of a chance did I? You never let me leave the house without supervision; you won't let me get a job because you can't supervise me. Well what did you want from me? A house guest or a slave, because you treated me like the latter."

"Now you have a job, and a chance to earn some money and be a slave at the same time." Katrina said back.

"What if I don't want to go?"

"Well you aren't staying here."

"Here we go a choice that isn't a choice, sounds so familiar." Jenny was fuming.

"So do I tell Natasha that you are coming?" Katrina asked

"When do we leave?" Jenny said beaten once again

"Christmas. You'll be a present."

"Don't forget to give them the receipt, they might want a refund." Lauren said.

Amanda and I both chuckled, Katrina and Jenny gave Lauren a dirty look.

"So who will she belong too? Jessica, because Samantha isn't a domme yet right?" I asked.

"Don't worry Steven Samantha is still a slave. Jennifer will be Natasha's slave"

"I didn't think Natasha kept personal slaves." I said confused.

"Now she does."

We all ate for a little while longer, Amanda and Lauren hoped that Katrina will offer seconds but she didn't. Jenny slowly chewed away at her food, we all waited for her to finish.