The Office Boy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jennifer and Steven go clean this mess up and do the dishes, Amanda and Lauren join me in the Lounge room, my feet need attention." Katrina said getting up from the table.

---

"Steven, what is Natasha like?" Jenny asked while drying the dishes.

"Strict but fair." I thought that was the best way to describe her.

"Jessica?"

"As lesbian as they come she hates every male that walks the planet, but I think you'll be ok." I said smiling

"Samantha?"

"Not much of a problem either she is pretty much confused about her sexuality, lesbian one week, straight the next you'll be okay unless she falls in love with you."

"None of this ever was part of my plan for life Steven; it's all out of control."

"Same here Jenny but everything works out okay in the end, so far."

---

After doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen Jenny and I join Katrina, Lauren and Amanda in the Lounge room. Amanda and Lauren were kneeled on the floor each with one of Katrina's foot in their mouths; Katrina wasn't paying much attention to them as she was much more interested in what was on Television.

Jenny sat on a one-seater lounge on the other side of the room; I sat next to Katrina and rested my head on her shoulder.

"Is it safe to have Amanda and Lauren unshackled, they might try to escape." I said bored with what was on television.

"They could try I guess and even if they do succeed things will become very embarrassing for them."

"Embarrass them anyway." I said smiling.

"Foot slaves," Katrina ignored my comment. "Lauren, kneel in front of me, Amanda kneel in front of Jenny." Katrina put her feet up on Lauren. "Jenny, put your feet up and enjoy."

Jenny put her feet up, and dug them into Amanda's back.

"Keep your heads lowered foot slaves." Katrina also said.

I sat there, left out, with my feet on the ground. "How about a foot rest for me?"

"Isn't the floor good enough for you Steven?" Jenny asked relaxed.

"What Steven means Jennifer" Katrina said. "Is that he would like me to get another male slave that he could outrank. Isn't that right Steven?"

"No, I would just like a simple foot rest to put my feet up on." I replied.

"But you aren't allowed to own in property of your own, so sorry."

"I think it's time to discuss the possibility of me gaining back some more freedoms."

"No Steven and you know not to ask." Katrina said changing her tone of voice.

"Sorry." I said sitting up straight, somewhat upset.

"Poor little Stevie, doesn't even own his own underwear." Jenny mocked me

"Call me Stevie again and I'll…"

"You'll what Steven? And Jennifer either do you, you couldn't even afford some even if you wanted some of your own." Katrina said picking her feet off Lauren and onto the lounge.

I forced out a small chuckle at Jenny, who shrunk back into her chair.

"Its ok, the underwear I have on now will never wear out, works out cheaper in the end." Jenny said not really sure if she should of said it.

"You can have a second pair if you want, and with a little work we'll make them fit." I said back.

"No, you are much nicer locked Steven; I think Katrina is right to keep you like you are."

"I think Steven has been a little mean the past few days, perhaps an extra month or two in chastity will sort him out." Katrina said.

"Steven's problem is that he hasn't had any personal time with you Katrina." Jenny replied. "Our little Steven is in love."

Katrina rubbed her fingers through my hair. "I know, cute isn't it?"

"I feel sick." I said not wanting to be here.

"Typical male can't admit his feelings in public."

"Is it your first time being in love Steven?" Jenny said in a mocking tone.

I rolled my arms at her.

"I thought you two were going out for a bit." Katrina asked a little confused.

"Nope, Steven didn't want to, he said 'women cost too much money are too much trouble.'"

Katrina looked at me. "Why do I keep hearing these stupid pathetic things from your past that makes me want to rip your head off?"

"That's before I met you." I looked back at Katrina trying to sound as sincere as possible.

"Steven isn't a bad guy" Jenny said. "He just doesn't have a clue when it comes to the superior sex."

"That's why you have to break them in and train them." Katrina said agreeing with Jenny.

"Are you lot done yet? My back hurts." Amanda said kneeling on the floor.

"Shut up." Jenny said hitting Amanda's head with her foot.

"Then again some women need some training too, to realise their full potential." Katrina said.

"I don't need training." Amanda said wiggling a little. "I need to be left alone to live my life the way I want too."

"Yeah, like a door mat for men." Katrina put her feet back up on Lauren's back. "At least Lauren seems to making some progress this weekend."

"Oh yeah, she's going to jump me the first chance she gets. Very progressive."

"I'm tired of this, its bed time." Katrina said getting up off the lounge.

---

We all assembled in Katrina's bed room, hung between the four posts of her bed canopy was a cargo net, it hung about a metre above the mattress.

"Get up, all of you." Katrina said getting out of her clothes.

"Up there?" I asked.

"Don't you want to be on top Steven? It might be the only chance you get."

Jenny and Lauren had already climbed on to the cargo net

"I'm not getting up there!" Amanda said.

"Don't make me tell you again Amanda." Katrina said pushing Amanda closer to the bed.

Amanda climbed up onto the cargo net and laid next to Jenny, I climbed up after her. Katrina tied us all down to the net, our legs together and our arms by our sides.

"I hope none of you drool" Katrina said climbing into bed and turning off the lamp.

"Like a waterfall." Amanda replied.

---

"I said wake up slaves!" Katrina said loudly from under the covers.

"Good morning Mistress" I said slowly opening my eyes, adjusting to the morning sun that was pouring through the window.

"Huh?" I heard Lauren mumble

"Shut up" Amanda growled.

"Jenny, wake up" Katrina repeated.

"Morning." Jenny yawned. "You know its criminal to get up this early on a Sunday right?"

"So how did you enjoy being on top Steven?" Katrina said smiling at me.

"Was it as good for you as it was for me" I replied with my eyes still not fully open.

"Lovely."

"Let us down." Amanda groaned.

Katrina got out of bed "I'm going to get something to eat, I'll get you lot down later."

---

It must have been hours before Katrina came to get us down from the cargo net, during that time I had to listen to Amanda's whinging about everything, eventually Lauren told her to shut up.

We were all led down to the dungeon, Jenny and I sat on a bench to the side of the room while Amanda and Lauren were bent over a bench in the middle of the room. The only things left in the room were a cane and two metal objects heating up on a hotplate.

Katrina picked up the cane. "Anything you two would like to say before I carry out your final punishment for the weekend?"
"I'm sorry!" Lauren sobbed. "All I wanted to know is what you and Steven were all about. You never tell us anything."

"What would you like me to say Lauren?" Steven is my slave boy, I keep him chastised and I screw him up the arse when I feel like it?" Katrina said before striking the cane against Lauren's backside.

Lauren screamed out. "I'm sorry!"

Katrina hit Lauren again.

"What about you Amanda? What do you have to say?"

"All you had to say that you and Steven lived together and were going out and we would have been happy with that."

A huge swoosh filled the air as Katrina brought the cane down on Amanda's butt. "So don't you think I deserve to keep my private life private?"

Amanda cried as Katrina canned her a few more times. "It's either tell us the truth or be victim to the rumours that pass through the office."

"The rumours that you and Lauren start." Katrina yelled as she swung the cane again.

"All our rumours have truth to them." Lauren said wincing and waiting for the next stroke of the cane.

"True or false all rumours come back to bite you in the arse eventually." Katrina said giving Lauren a few more hits with the cane. "Like they are today."

"We won't do it again! We Promise!" Lauren continued as Katrina laid strike after strike to her butt.

"Yeah, promise!" Amanda agreed.

"I hope you both keep that promise." Katrina said giving a Amanda a few more whips with the cane.

"We will!" Both Lauren and Amanda said.

"Good, those beautiful welts on your butts should take some time to heal, something small to remember your time here by, but I think we need something more permanent." Katrina put the cane down and put on a thick woollen glove. "Turn around and sit on the bench."

Lauren and Amanda turned around and slowly eased there sore butts down onto the bench.

Katrina picked up a small metal object off the stove hotplate she walked over to Amanda and held her thigh down.

"You bitch; I'll make sure you'll pay." Amanda said staring into Katrina's eyes.

Amanda wouldn't give Katrina the satisfaction of screaming as Katrina pressed the red hot metal against Amanda's skin. The sound of sizzling and the smell of burning skin filled the room.

Tears streamed down Amanda's face as she tried to control the pain, her chest heaved with her short, sharp breaths.

Katrina put that small metal object down and picked up the new one off the hotplate. Lauren knew it was for her, she spread her legs open a bit, waiting to receive what she knew she couldn't escape from.

Lauren breathed in hard as the hot metal seared her skin; she put her arms around Katrina and whispered in her ear "I'm sorry."

Katrina backed away and looked at her two branded slaves; she put the metal object down and turned the hot plate off. "Kneel before me Amanda and Lauren."

Amanda and Lauren kneeled at Katrina's feet; each slave had a small 'K' within a circle on their inner right thigh.

"Every time you see, feel or someone asks about that brand, think of me and how you got it" Katrina put her hand on Amanda's head and pulled it up. "Look at me… I hope you both have learnt your lesson this weekend because it's a course I would not like to repeat for your sake. I will not order the chastity belts and bras just yet but I will keep the measurements just in case either of you can't control yourselves."

"I hope this weekend has been a catalyst for some growth in your relationship with each other and your boyfriends, dump them or make them treat you both better because as women you both deserve better, if you need help with that you are only to ask."

"Now that you know what Steven and I are all about I hope the answer has been satisfactory, I'm sure you both will keep it to yourselves, all the rest of the world has to know is that we are going out, and nothing more."

"Both of you should lay of the sex or any physical contact with your partners until you heel up because from my perspective you both look nicely battered and bruised, I am quite proud of my work. So what do you say slaves?" Katrina finished up.

"I understand Mistress Katrina." Lauren immediately replied.

"Amanda?" Katrina waited for an answer.

"Yes, Mistress Katrina." Amanda answered.

"See you both tomorrow at work. Class Dismissed."

Lauren and Amanda jump to their feet and ran over to their stuff in the corner, they crammed their things into their bags, some of it obviously got mixed up, but they didn't care they would sort it out later. They threw some clothes on, what ever they picked up first, not caring for underwear or shoes they were out the door and up the stairs within a minute.

---

The next day at work Amanda and Lauren had been called into Katrina's office, they both wandered in quietly and nervously, which had been their attitude the whole day, the whole floor had been eerily quite, which made the other staff wonder what went on the past weekend, since Amanda and Lauren would be normally be telling everyone everything.

"What's this?" Amanda said taking a DVD from Katrina's hand, Lauren got one also.

"Its video of the weekend, just a little souvenir for you both to keep."

"Thanks." Amanda said forcing a smile.

"Don't worry; I have altered the images and voice of Steven, Jenny and myself so we can't be recognised. You two on the other hand and in plain view, so I wouldn't leave the DVD lying around for anyone to see, hate the world to find out what little pain sluts you're both are."

"It never ends with you does it?" Lauren said.

"Never." Katrina smiled. "So be good now or parts of that video might be sent to all the contacts I harvested from your mobile phones."

"Is this all?" Amanda asked wanting to leave.

"Dismissed." Katrina said.

Amanda and Lauren left the room, closing the door behind them.

"Like I said Steven, No one gets the better of me."

---

Saturday, 4 December 2004

Aussie Worm.