The Office Boy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zorro69
Zorro69
63 Followers

Ruth was now ready to take her turn as she lay on the poolside. I climbed out of the pool and was swiftly embraced by Hannah. "Thank you sweetheart that was awesome where the hell did you learn to fuck and eat pussy like that?" She asked before kissing me.

"Come on you two. I am feeling a bit left out." Ruth said.

I watched Hannah start to lap at Ruth's damp pussy. Taking a large towel from a pile at the side of us I folded it then placed it under Ruth's hips. Hannah moved silently so that I could kneel and enter Ruth. As I my cock pushed against her pussy, her lips yielded seemingly without resistance, as Ruth was more lubricated than any woman I had had sex with before. Looking up at her I noticed her face was really flushed and she was gasping and panting. She mouthed something to Hannah, which I did not pick up. It was crystal clear that these women were very familiar with each other as Hannah moved so that they were in the traditional 69 position. They knew what would turn each other on. In a matter of moments I felt the telltale muscular pulses as Ruth started to climax. As the throbbing abated I allowed the women to kiss and lap at each other's genitals.

Slowly I withdrew from Ruth as I stroked my shaft. Positioning the tip of my shaft lower I thrust against Ruth's anus. Although she resisted my cock, which was soaked with her juices, there was little she could do to prevent me from violating her tight back passage.

"Oh the filthy bastard has started fucking my arse Hannah."

Hannah looked up into my face. "Now I feel left out what's wrong with my bum?"

"At least you will be able to surprise him with your party piece." Ruth said making me very curious. Hannah climbed off of Ruth and laid besides her raising her leg so that she could slide her head under so that her hands and tongue had access to my swinging testicles while I rammed into Ruth's rear. As my climax approached Hannah opened her mouth and without pausing she placed both of my balls within her mouth and sucked hard. This was far too much for me and I flooded Ruth with my semen.

Hannah released my balls from her mouth and moved to Ruth. She then shocked me as she licked at my sticky white cum as it started to leak out of Ruth's anus. I heard her sucking and it became clear to me that she was drawing my cum out of Ruth's bum into her mouth. Hannah held the semen in her mouth then the two women sat up and started to kiss. I was transfixed as they seemed ignorant of my presence while my sperm spilled from the sides of their locked mouths. Finally Hannah once more swallowed my sperm. After this we retired to the showers and began cleaning one another.

Zorro69
Zorro69
63 Followers
12