The Office Boy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina moved off her lounge and went over and sat next to Sandra, Sandra looked back nervously.

"Have you given any thought about trying a relationship with a woman?"

Sandra sighed. "Every time I think about what you did to me on Monday I get turned on, I try to stop those feelings but I can't and next thing you know I'm masturbating over it."

Katrina placed a hand on Sandra's thigh. "Do you really want to stop these feelings?"

"I don't know." Sandra sighed again. "I don't think I can anyway, they just feel... good... even right."

"Okay, I'll tell you the truth Sandra, I'm a country girl in the city and I have no friends here, I just want to meet a few girls to go out with and perhaps have some fun in the bedroom."

"I'm not experienced at anything sexual and you have Steven." Sandra said trying to talk her self down.

"I prefer no experience; a fresh canvas is much easier to paint on and Steven is my lover, someone who I will be with for the rest of my life but we all still need our own friends to do something different with."

"Sandra." I said. "You don't have to do anything you don't want too, if you aren't comfortable with this just say so."

"I think I'm curious." Sandra placed her hand on top of Katrina's hand and slid it up further.

Katrina smiled. "I think I should let you know now that I am used to complete control and although you won't be a slave I will be demanding of you and do things to you that you might not have a choice in."

"So I can go home when ever?"

"Sure." Katrina said standing up and taking Sandra by the hand. "Come, I'll show the dungeon and we'll give Steven his birthday present."

We went down to the dungeon, Sandra was impressed at all the rooms she saw and the amount of toys and equipment in the storeroom, she must have asked a hundred questions.

Katrina restrained and blindfolded me in the middle of the room in the usual way. My chastity belt was removed and of course an erection instantly happened.

"Do you think he deserves an orgasm Sandra?" Katrina asked.

"Sure, I guess." Sandra replied.

"Perhaps, but he has to earn it first."

Katrina tied a length a rope around the base of my penis and balls, it was done up tightly and the rope cut into my skin.

"Is that healthy?" Sandra asked. "I don't think it's supposed to be purple."

"He'll be fine for a little while." Katrina said starting to stroke my penis with a latex glove.

It didn't take long for me to reach the edge of orgasm, I let Katrina know and she stopped. She took this opportunity to add some clothes pegs to my balls and some weights. I breathed in and out heavily trying to control the pain.

I screamed as I felt the wooden strikes of a small cane against my balls. The stinging pounded throughout my body and over took me. My erection died instantly.

"Aww little Steven has gone to sleep on me." Katrina laughed. "See Sandra, this is why men can't have children, a little bit of pain and they fall to pieces."

"Perhaps if we expanded sperm banks everywhere we would eventually have no use for men." Sandra said.

"I like the way you think."

Katrina swung the weights side to side cause me to scream some more and then removed all the bonds from my penis and balls, my erection returned.

"Sandra is that you?" I asked feeling a different hand on my penis than that of Katrina's.

Sandra giggled as she pulled on my penis hard.

"Hey be gentle." I pleaded.

The stroking went on for a few more minutes before I felt the need to orgasm once again.

"May I orgasm Mistress Katrina?" I begged.

"Don't ask me, what do you think Sandra?"

Sandra giggled again. "No!" She let go of my penis. "I don't want that sticky stuff over my hand."

I felt Katrina's gloved hand back on my penis and she continued my masturbation. "You may orgasm now slave." She said as she increased her hand speed.

"Arghhh" I yelled as I felt fluid fill the shaft of my penis, but it couldn't go anywhere, Katrina held the head of my penis tight between her fingers. The pain caused me to lose my erection once again.

I felt a few drops of sperm leak out and fall. Katrina massaged the rest out.

"That's it?" I said a little disappointed.

"That's it." Katrina said giving me a kiss. "Happy birthday."

The cold chastity belt was reapplied to my body and the restraints removed.

"Clean the floor slave." Katrina ordered

"Yuck, how could you let him do that?" Sandra said disgusted.

"It helps cure his need for oral sex."

I dropped to my knees and licked up my fluids, I forced myself to swallow.


"Good Slave." Katrina said helping me back up.

---

We had a nice chat over dinner, Sandra was amused at the ritual Katrina had for serving me dinner. We learnt a lot more about Sandra too, she is about 18 and lives with her parents, never had a boyfriend and I was her first real crush.

Katrina invited her to stay the night which she gladly accepted but I bet it won't be like any sleep over she has ever experienced.

We were seated back in the lounge room with the TV on in the background; of course I was naked and shackled in preparation for bed and sat by myself on the lounge. Katrina sat close to Sandra pondering on how to proceed.

"You look cute in black." Katrina said.

"Thanks." Sandra replied. "It matches my mood a lot." She smiled.

"But I think the make up and collar is a bit much."

Here we go, fashion advice from someone who hardly wears make up and usually wears cargo pants and a tank top.

Sandra stared back at Katrina, moved forward and gave her a small kiss on the lips; she jumped back realising what she did. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay; I would have done it anyway." Katrina smiled back and then moved forward herself giving Sandra a kiss using her tongue.

Sandra tried the same thing, kissing Katrina by using her tongue; I don't think she ever imagined that her first kiss would be with a woman.

Katrina slid the trench coat off Sandra's shoulders and pulled it away. She then took off Sandra's shirt to reveal her black bra which came off also. Sandra's breasts although not large by anyone's definition they were nice and perky.

Before Katrina could feel Sandra's breasts Sandra took it upon herself to take off Katrina's shirt, of course she wasn't wearing a bra.

I watched on as Sandra fondled my fiancés breasts, it made me jealous but there wasn't a thing I could do about it.

Katrina undid Sandra's belt and pants, pulling them down her legs and off onto the floor. Her black G-string was taken off to reveal Sandra's petite body.

"What are these?" Katrina said rubbing the scars on Sandra's upper legs.

"I used to cut myself." Sandra said almost crying.

"Why?" Katrina rubbed the scars some more.

"My phycologist says creating physical pain through self harm helps cover up my emotional pain or some crap like that."

"Did it work?"

"Yeah, I guess, all my pain and problems went away when I did it."

"I prefer my method of escaping from reality much better." Katrina massaged Sandra's pussy.

Sandra laid there as Katrina masturbated her to orgasm which involved very little work on Katrina's part at all. Sandra was quiet when it came to orgasms very few moans and very little physical response, the smile afterwards was the only giveaway.

Katrina took her own pants and underwear off and placed Sandra's hand on her pussy, Sandra slid in a finger and then another, this really made me mad as Katrina would beat me if I did such a thing.

"Another." Katrina asked as she began to hump Sandra's hand.

Sandra forced in another finger making Katrina moan in ecstasy

"That's good." Katrina said and then started kissing Sandra around the neck. "Yeah, like that."

A few moments later Katrina was overcome with the feeling of orgasm and embraced Sandra in her arms as she did so.

I had a sour look on my face as Sandra made me sort of redundant when it came to pleasuring Katrina.

"What just happened?" Sandra said clueless.

"Your first lesbian experience" Katrina smiled back.

"What's his problem?" Sandra said referring to me.

"Jealously, he is a chronic sufferer." Katrina said frowning. "And I even let him watch this time."

"I guess it's not much fun watching if you can't masturbate over it."

Sandra hit it in one.

"Oh I'm sure Katrina will let you have a video of this evening's fun for your own pleasure." I said.

"Sure why not." Katrina agreed. "I'll censor my voice and face of course."

Sandra smiled at the idea.

"So when do you let Steven out of chastity again?" Sandra asked taking another good look at my belt.

"Don't know, there's no rush." Katrina said fondling Sandra's breasts a little.

"I want to see what it is like"

"You do?" Katrina said surprised.

"Yeah, just for a little bit."

"Okay, I'll be back in a minute." Katrina gave Sandra a little peck on the forehead and went down to the dungeon.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked Sandra.

"Sure. It's been okay." She replied still looking at my chastity.

"I bet." I said sarcastically.

"Steven, grow up, I'm not going to run off with her, its just a little fun."

"Whatever." I said looking at the TV.

Katrina came back into the lounge at about that moment, carrying a few other things besides a plastic chastity belt and bra.

Sandra got up off the lounge and went over to where Katrina was standing.

"This used to belong to my previous slave before she got her metal chastity belt and bra, you saw her on the video before." Katrina said placing the chastity bra on Sandra.

"It's a little tight." Sandra said trying to pull on it to adjust it.

"That's so you can't get any fingers in places where you shouldn't." Katrina said locking it shut.

Katrina then placed some larger and heavier ben-wa balls inside Sandra's pussy.

"Whoa, they're going to slip out." Sandra said surprised at the weight inside her.

"They are a bigger than the ones you used on Monday and heavier too but you can do it." Katrina said locking the chastity belt on.

"Well, they won't come out with this on." Sandra tried to put some fingers under the front shield but she failed.

"I have a rear shield too to help hold in a butt plug, but I think we'll save that for another time." Katrina said locking some shackles on Sandra's wrists and ankles.

"Hey, what are these for?"

"My subs and slaves go to bed shackled."

"Yeah, she's afraid we might escape in the night or something."

"Okay bed time." Katrina said turning off the TV.

I followed Katrina and Sandra up to the bedroom. Sandra looked at herself in the full length mirror, twisting and turning to see every angle, she was turned on by herself.

"I need to take my make up off." Sandra said looking away from the mirror for a moment.

With a hammer and chisel I thought to myself.

"Come here." Katrina said with some towel wipes in her hand.

Gently and softly Katrina removed Sandra's make up to reveal a young attractive girl with a few freckles.

"You're beautiful; I don't know why you hide under all that make up."

"Really?"

"Yeah." Katrina said taking Sandra's collar off. "I don't know why you wear this for, you aren't a dog."

"Perhaps it's her subconscious speaking." I laughed.

Katrina threw the collar at me. "Shut up idiot"

Sandra and I laid in Katrina's bed. Katrina turned off the light and slid in between Sandra and me, kissing us both good night.

---

"So how do you find chastity so far?" I asked Sandra while taking a bite of breakfast.

Katrina looked up interesting the answer.

"Frustratingly fun."

"Fun? Come back in a week and say that." I said

"Hey Katrina you can take it off now." Sandra said.

"Maybe later." Katrina smiled.

"Is it still fun?" I asked.

"It will come off before I leave today anyway." Sandra said not worried.

I laughed.

"I said maybe." Katrina took a bite of cereal.

The smile on Sandra's face was instantly wiped away. "Um so what do you two usually do around here on the weekends anyway?"

"Steven does chores and I either watch him and relax or do some stuff for work."

"So I guess I better go home soon then." Sandra said not wanting to over stay her welcome.

"No, I'll relax with you and we can both watch Steven slave away."

"You know if you both helped me the chores would be done a lot quicker and we could all relax together."

For some reason they both laughed at me.

--

I spent most of the day outside or in the laundry, I didn't see much of Sandra or Katrina but I did hear them about all the time, obviously having a lot of fun together.

Late afternoon Katrina called me inside, they were both dressed which was weird for Katrina on a weekend and Sandra was back in her black outfit sans the collar and the make up.

"Hey Steven, gotta go, see you at work tomorrow." Sandra said getting up on her toes and kissing me on the cheek.

"Bye." I said happy to see her go.

Katrina and I saw her to the door and watched her drive away.

"I miss her already." Katrina said.

"You'll see her tomorrow." I said rolling my eyes.

Katrina put her arm around me. "Don't worry Steven; you are still my number one love."

"Is she still in chastity?" I asked hoping.

"No, there isn't a need too, she is only a good sub not a slave, but I measured her up for a metal one anyway."

"Order it and misplace the key." I smiled.

"Don't be like that Steven; you really need to get over your jealousy."

"Get over cheating on me and I'll get over the jealousy."

"Oh you're too cute." Katrina said kissing me passionately.

---

Katrina woke up for a moment undid my shackles and went back to sleep for a little while. I took this opportunity to prepare some breakfast for Katrina.

When I arrived back up into Katrina's room she was already awake and sitting back, I prepared a bowl of cereal, freshly cut fruit, toast and orange juice. She smiled when she saw the rose that I held between my teeth. I sat the food tray on her lap and sat next to her watching her intensely as she ate.

Once she had finished eating I took the tray away and sat it on the floor, I took the rose out of my mouth and caressed her naked body with it. "Happy birthday." I said softly.

"Thank you Steven." She replied and then passionately kissed me within a long hug.

I continued caressing her body with the rose, sliding it from down around her neck, around her breasts, tickling her nipples and down her body. I continued down her leg and back up again. I softly brushed her clit with the rose bud causing her to thrust forward and gasp.

Her reaction interested me and I continued to experiment with the rose against her clit. She became orgasmic within minutes which surprised me since I was being slow and gentle and not trying to hard at all.

She took the rose away from me and pushed my head down close to her pussy.

"Give me another Steven." She said with legs spread and eyes closed waiting for what a domme demands from any slave.

---

Katrina spent the rest of the morning in bed napping which gave me some time to do some chores, by early afternoon she had migrated outside onto a deckchair where she sun baked naked. I waved cool air onto her with a palm leaf and fed grapes into her mouth, a bucket of ice and wine was always nearby.

Mid afternoon the door bell rang.

"Get that would you Steven." Katrina said without opening an eye or moving a muscle.

I walked inside and answered the door. It was Sandra.

"Hello Steven." She said kissing me on the cheek and brushing past me.

She was dressed in her black trench coat again even though it was hot and humid outside, the dog collar and heavy make up was gone.

"Come right in." I said sarcastically.

I showed Sandra to where Katrina was.

"Hey babe." Sandra bent over and kissed Katrina on the lips. "Happy birthday"

"Thanks" Katrina said. "Get naked and lay down on a chair, Steven will make sure you're comfortable.

Within seconds Sandra was naked and laid flat out on a deckchair and next thing you know she was also being hand fed grapes and being cooled with a palm leaf.

"So what did Steven get you?" Sandra said completely relaxed.

"Multiple orgasms, they were pretty good too."

"I'll think Steven and I will go half and half on that present."

I dropped a grape on Sandra's head.

"Oops sorry." I said.

She wasn't sure if it was an accident or not so she didn't make an issue of it.

I stayed there for hours meeting their every need, they went through a few bottles of wine between them and it went to their heads but not enough to make them go silly or go rest.

---

After dinner we went up to Katrina's room, Katrina and Sandra were still naked and fondling each other on the bed, I sat in the corner naked and shackled and forced to watch. Usually I would love two women going at it but Katrina was my woman, so to speak and it made me angry to see her with anyone else.

Right now Sandra had in a dildo, butt plug and a ball gag, her nipples were clamped as well as her labia and she was in a convulsive state of pleasure and pain as orgasms rippled throughout her body.

Katrina removed the ball gag to allow Sandra to give her oral sex for a fourth time that night, the rest of the toys remained.

Once they were done for the night, Katrina removed Sandra's clamps but left in the dildo and butt plug. I was invited over to the bed to go sleep, which I hesitated in doing but eventually hobbled over.

---

Katrina and I woke up before Sandra, which was surprising since she was plugged.

"Thank You Steven." Katrina whispered in my ear. "For not being so upset for doing this stuff with my friend"

"No problem." I lied.

She rubbed her hand against my shield and kissed me. "I can't wait until we are married.

"Either can I." I lied again, marriage really didn't bother me, if it happened today or next year it would make no difference to me. "Let's elope" I said.

Katrina smiled and whispered out a firm "No, I want our friends to be there."

"We'll send them a video; that seems to be the way things are done around here anyway."

"Steven you are such a pain sometimes." Katrina frowned

"Speaking of which, what are we going to do with her," I look up over Katrina at Sandra.

"Might take things up a notch today, she has had a little too much pleasure and not enough pain."

"Sounds good to me."

"Did someone say my name?" Sandra looked up and yawned, eyes half open.

"Hey." Katrina turned and gave Sandra a small kiss. "Ready for some more fun today?"

"Sure." Sandra grinned.

"Let's go have some breakfast and then will hit the dungeon."

---

Sandra had a stupid smile across her face as Katrina pushed her over and carelessly pulled out her butt plug and dildo and tossed them aside.

A rope was tied high on her neck and tied off to the ceiling at a length that forced her high on the tips of her toes. She couldn't get high enough to prevent some blockage of the airway - her face turned a bright red.

"Stand still and concentrate girl, the last thing Steven wants to do is dig a six foot deep hole in the back yard." Katrina said in a stern voice.

I knew she was joking; she would never let anyone die but Sandra didn't know her well enough to tell.

Sandra pulled on the rope around her neck trying to get it off or at least loosen it. "Take it off." She pleaded breathlessly

Katrina ignored the plea and restrained Sandra's hands behind her back and pulled up one leg and tied that to her hands too.

Sandra leaned forward a bit and then back before gaining her balance, she was dead still and didn't dare move. "Why are you doing this for" She cried.

"We're having fun, aren't you having fun, look Steven is having fun." Katrina said picking up a whip.

"Sure am." I smiled.

The whip met Sandra's skin with multiple short and sharp bites; she wasn't expecting it and lost her balance causing all her weight to be put on her neck.