The Office Boy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina dropped the whip and quickly put Sandra back on her feet. "Concentrate girl, you'll kill yourself." She bent down and picked up the whip and firmly pressed it underneath Sandra's chin forcing it up.

Sandra looked down the whip, her breath trembled past her lips and she didn't dare move.

The whip journeyed down her body whipping a few selective spots such as her breasts and pussy. The handle of the whip then violated inwards into her pussy and stroked in and out but she was too paralysed in fear to react.

Now bored with this situation Katrina removed Sandra's bonds, she dropped to the ground rubbing her neck and taking in deep breaths.

"Look up at me girl" Katrina ordered

Sandra looked up at Katrina, tears streamed down her face. "I thought you loved me?"

Katrina felt sorry for Sandra and pulled her up by the arm. "I do." She said hugging her.

Sandra sobbed on Katrina's shoulder for a little bit.

"Oh that's pathetic." I rolled my eyes.

"Steven, come on, she's just a baby, she's new to all this."

A few minutes later Sandra had gained some composure and looked up at Katrina. "Please don't do that again."

"I can't promise that, I like complete control and although I will respect your limits somewhat there are just some things I like to do and see."

"I thought I was your friend, not your slave like Steven."

"You are my friend." Katrina smiled as a new thought crossed her mind. "Come." She said as she grabbed Sandra by the back of the head, pulled her across the room and bent her over a bench.

For the next 15 minutes Katrina ploughed a strap-on into Sandra's tight pussy. Sandra instantly forgave any issues she had with Katrina with the multiple orgasms she received.

But here Sandra hadn't quiet learned yet that any rewards come at a price that made you wondered if it was ever worth it.

Katrina walked around to the front of Sandra and forced the strap-on past her lips.

Sandra almost gagged at the taste of her own juices inside her mouth but sucked down hard on the strap-on anyway.

"Good girl, lick it all clean, I hope this is the only sort of cock you have in your mouth ever."

Once Katrina was happy that her strap-on was clean she walked back behind Sandra and slid it into her butt.

The strap-on was the largest thing that she had ever had in her butt yet and she moaned in agony as Katrina slid it in and out. After a little while she got used to it and began to enjoy the sensation.

"Ok that's it." Katrina said withdrawing the strap-on for the final time. "I've had enough"

"Huh?" Sandra said still bent over the bench.

"Although I could pound your tight little holes all day I have work to catch up on." Katrina said taking the strap-on off.

"Oh okay." Sandra turned over and sat on the bench. "Could I wear something home?"

"Like what?"

"Something locked to me that can stay for a long time, something no one can see of course." Sandra smiled, turned on by her own thoughts.

"You sure?" Katrina said not really sure if she should.

"Yeah, do it, anything."

"Okay." Katrina placed a blindfold over Sandra's eyes. "I'll be right back."

Katrina left the room.

"You idiot." I said. "Don't ask Katrina for things like that she'll take it further than necessary"

"What's the worst she can do? I can handle anything."

"Forget it, learn the hard way."

"I'm back." Katrina walked back in the door carrying her red-hot brand, the K surrounded by the circle.

With one hand Katrina held down Sandra's leg. "Take the blind fold off."

As soon as Sandra took the blind off Katrina pressed the brand against Sandra's inner thigh.

Sandra arched her back as pain rippled throughout her body. "Leave it there." She yelled as she started to break out into a laugh.

Katrina looked at the mark she left on Sandra's thigh and then rubbed her pussy. "Did you orgasm?"

Sandra giggled. "Yeah."

"You're a pain slut. You get off on pain."

"Pain is only in the mind, once you realise that you begin to enjoy it."

"I'll remember this for next time." Katrina grinned. "Anyway time for you to go, come upstairs and we'll get you dressed."

"Do I have to go home with my panties stuffed in my pussy again?" Said getting up off the bench

"It's tradition."

---

The stars twinkled brightly in the night sky and were a lovely backdrop to the romantic dinner I had prepared for Katrina and me.

Flaming torches were set throughout the backyard to help provide dull light throughout. Classical music softly flowed through the air from the stereo but it wasn't loud enough to drown out the night creatures in the surrounding bush.

Two chairs and a small round table were placed in the middle of the yard, atop of the table was Katrina's best silverware, plates and candelabra. The candles shone brightly and highlighted the top of the table and ourselves.

"Happy Birthday." I said filling Katrina's glass with champagne

"Thank You." Katrina tapped my orange juice filled glass together with hers. "Cheers"

"I would have liked to have done this last night but we had company."

"Doesn't matter Steven, you may have no money, no freedom and no privacy but you always find new ways to surprise me and show me your love. If I had no self control right now I would jump you." Katrina said rubbing her foot against my leg.

"It's your birthday, do what you want." I said topping up Katrina's champagne glass.

"No Steven, you orgasm to quickly, why waste such a great moment on something that will be over in seconds. You'll get better; I'll make sure of it."

"I find learning on the job works best."

Katrina laughed. "Not until you have completed the training course first."

We chatted for hours, enjoying each others company and the atmosphere until the cold forced us inside and on the lounge.

Katrina laid across the lounge and rested her head on my lap, I fed her some strawberries and cream.

"I could have stayed out there all night with you." Katrina said looking up into my eyes.

"No you couldn't have or I wouldn't be able to give you your next part of your present."

"Oh?" Katrina smiled in excitement.

"I just think a great domme like you needs a nice long hot bath after a hard day of dominating her slaves."

"Hmm I agree." Katrina said moving a bit so I could get up.

"I'll be back in ten, don't go anywhere."

I raced up stairs into Katrina's bathroom; I drew a hot bubble bath, placed and lit dozens of scented candles everywhere as well as dropping rose petals on the floor. I turned off the lights and went and got Katrina.

"It's ready." I said softly.

Katrina put her arms around me and I lifted her off the lounge and carried her up stairs to the bathroom, I gently lowered her into the bath.

"Wow, thank you." She said. "I never knew you were capable of being such a romantic."

"I try."

"This isn't much fun alone, get in."

Once I was in the bath, Katrina moved forward on to me, she passionately kissed me and her knee pressed down on my shield with full force, it didn't matter, I was to busy enjoying the kiss to worry about any pain.

Katrina threw herself back to the other side of the bath. "Dammit Steven, keep this up and I'll rip that belt right off you with my bare hands." She said with fire and passion in her eyes.

"Go for it" I grinned back.

"I can't, but there is no way I'm going to suffer for your short comings, no pun intended. Come here Steven." She also motioned with her finger.

I crawled across the bath closer to Katrina.

"Make me orgasm or drown but there is no way you are leaving that is bath until you relieve my horniness." She grabbed me by the top of the head and pushed me under water to her pussy.