The Office Boy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Story isn't over yet." Jessica smiled. "So Sandra is lying on the bed with her legs open waiting and her eyes closed, I'm between her and I lower my head a bit, wait a second and then pounce up onto her, I hold her arms down and smother her with my breasts."

"Which you did for two minutes before I finally submitted." Sandra said as plain as day.

"You're a freak girl." Jessica said. "I have never seen anything like it."

Sandra just shrugged; she had her own unique way of having fun in the bed.

"I think keeping her locked is a good idea Mistress Katrina" Samantha said.

"Perhaps we should take her back with us, you know as a play toy." Abby played on Samantha's jealousy.

"Four play toys for two dommes is enough." Natasha said. "But she is always welcome to visit with Katrina and Steven I guess."

"Four play toys? Try five, what about your new conquest?" Jessica suddenly became unhappy.

"Not this again." Amber said cringing.

"Is this about your new boy?" Katrina asked interested.

"He's not yet, he is halfway through is 4 week probationary period at work, then I lock him up and ask the big question." Natasha said.

"What is he like?"

"Cute" Amber said.

"Very cute." Abby agreed.

"I'll show you a picture a later." Natasha said.

"So you think he is the one?" I asked.

"Definitely, I just feel something right."

Jessica rolled her eyes. "He's ten years younger than you, barely out of school and never had a girlfriend; he's a boy in a man's body."

"For all we know he could be gay anyway, he's never had a girlfriend and a virgin" Amber said.

"How do you know?" Jenny asked.

"We went to lunch together last week, I was nice and he let his guard down, I found out a lot."

"Good, a blank canvas ready to be turned into a masterpiece." Natasha said happy with what she will acquire.

"What's his name anyway?" I asked

"Adam." Natasha answered

"I don't see why you need him anyway, you have us." Jessica said.

"We've been through this before Jessica. I want to get married eventually and perhaps have my own children."

"If that happens, I'm leaving."

"And I'm going with her" Samantha said.

Jessica put her arm around Samantha and pulled her close.

"I'm sorry to hear that but I never expected either of you to stay forever." Natasha said a little upset.

"We'll still visit, right?" Samantha asked.

"Sure." Jessica answered.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked finishing off my cereal.

"We're going into the city to look around and then we are going to visit my sister Rebecca." Natasha answered.

"Sounds like fun." I replied.

"Not for you." Katrina said. "You're staying here to do chores; the grass needs to be cut, the gardens weeded and the windows washed plus all the usual chores."

"But Mistress, please let me go."

"No."

"Can I have some help then, there is a lot to do."

"No but for asking you can now do the chores butt plugged and in heavy bondage, is there anything else you would like to say slave?"

"No Mistress."

The other slaves forced back their smiles.

"Good, now start by cleaning this mess."

---

Katrina was going to put me in heavy bondage but she thought it would be too unsafe to be up a ladder cleaning windows with no use of my hands. So instead she settled for a buttplug, gag and the usual shackles I wore to bed with the chains shortened a bit.

It didn't make the chores any easier though, I almost fell off the ladder a few times and fell over cutting the grass more times than I could count.

I was outside in the backyard weeding the garden as the sun set, due to the way I was shackled my face was almost against the dirt, Katrina will probably watch the video later to amuse herself.

"Steven, come in." I heard Katrina's voice from the back door.

Everyone sat on the lounges kicking their shoes off, walking around the city always hurt for those not used to it.

"Kneel slave." Katrina ordered and then removed my gag.

I knelt down at Katrina's feet; she placed a fry in my mouth.

"Chores done?" Katrina asked eating some fries herself.

"Almost Mistress."

"Its okay, finish them tomorrow." Katrina placed some fries on a piece of paper on the floor. "On all fours slave." She ordered.

I got on all fours and ate the fries with my mouth; Katrina rested her feet on my back, she rubbed the rear shield of my belt a little bit, pushing in the buttplug a little further.

"Can we trust you slaves to stay out trouble by yourselves tonight?" Natasha asked.

Of course the answer was a yes from all of us.

"Where are you going?" Samantha asked.

"I'm going to a needle play workshop." Jessica answered.

Abby and Samantha both looked a little nervous.

"Katrina and I are taking Jennifer to a rope play workshop." Natasha said. "Might check out the advanced class while we are there."

"I know how to make a noose, thank you." Jenny interrupted.

"Well use it." Samantha said loudly.

"Let me guess I could beg not to go but I'll end up going anyway so I'll save the effort now and just say this is a waste of all our time and do I get to practise on you?" Jenny smiled.

"Thank you for being so enthusiastic and sit up straight." Natasha said.

Jenny sprung up from slouching in the chair and sat up straight.

"I'm leaving no one in charge tonight." Katrina said. "But Sandra's choice outweighs everyone else's, so she gets to pick to watch what's on TV."

Sandra smiled innocently.

"I'll just get Steven out of these restraints and we'll be off." Katrina finished.

---

Sandra was watching some heavy metal rock concert on television, she was really engrossed in it but it bored the rest of us. We sat about on the lounges looking at the TV, each other and things around the room.

All of us were naked, except for our chastity, including Sandra which gave me something extra to look at. Samantha was also having a good look at the other girls out of the corner of her eye.

"What are you looking at?" Abby asked towards me.

Samantha panicked and changed the direction of here eyes. "Nothing."

"I was talking to Steven but it applies to you also."

"Shut up, I'll look where I want." Samantha acted tough.

"For someone who only loves Jessica you do seem to look else where." I said.

"For someone who only loves Katrina you do seem to look at everyone else here." Samantha threw it back at me.

"I'm an admirer of the superior female form." I joked a little.

"Yes we are superior aren't we?" Abby said.

"Some more superior than others." Samantha said talking about herself.

"Superior mouth." Amber said softly.

"Samantha is one of those bitchy lesbians like Jessica, next thing you know she'll shave her head and start doing weights." Abby laughed.

"Um idiots, I'm pure woman and I hate men, so why would I want to act like one?" Samantha said getting annoyed.

"How about you all shut up." Sandra said turning up the volume on the TV.

Everyone quietened down for a little while, well for like a minute.

"I'm bored." Abby said sitting up and looking around for something to do.

"Do chores." I said.

"I'm not that bored."

"How about you and Amber kiss." I suggested.

"Kiss this." Amber said half turning around and pointing to her butt.

"Sure." I pretended to get up off the lounge.

"Go away!" Amber took back her offer.

"I wouldn't mind kissing one or all of you girls." Sandra said. "You know, to see how good you all are."

"Oh look it's the wanna-be slave and the wanna-be lesbian." Samantha teased. "You're nothing."

"Why would I want to be a slave for? The situation I am in now is great, I come here for some fun and then I get to go home afterwards."

"Yeah but you want to be like us, no freedom, no control and no sex." Abby said.

Sandra knew they were right, she wanted to be deep down like them, she didn't know if she would like it but she sure wanted to try it.

"I'm a virgin and I live with my parents, I'm used to having none of those things."

"You're not a virgin anymore." Samantha said. "You have had a bit of sexual experience now with Katrina and Jessica, you just haven't been tainted by a man, I would love to be like that."

"You only want to be like that because Jessica is like that." Abby said.

"I'd love to be with a man, someone nice like Steven would be great." Sandra said.

I looked at Sandra wishing she hadn't said that because Katrina might take offence to it, but I thought about it some more and it didn't bother me, the worst that can happen is that Katrina forgets that it was ever said or the best that could happen is Sandra won't be allowed to see me anymore.

"I don't get what's so good about Steven." Amber said "Katrina loves him so much she has trouble thinking straight, Jenny used to love him and probably still does, Samantha wanted him for a while too and now you Sandra. I just don't get it."

"Who knows, Steven is just another average guy out there, nothing special." Abby said.

"Maybe so, but the world would be a better place if everyone was like me." I said seriously.

They all laughed at me.

"But Steven is cute, good hearted and nice when he isn't been rude and sexiest." Sandra looked over towards me.

"Nope, don't see it." Amber said.

"Me neither." Abby agreed.

Samantha was strangely silent.

We left our conversation there; everyone was getting tired and was no longer in the mood to argue with each other. Sandra fell asleep on the lounge first and I rested my tired eyes and waited for Katrina to come home.

---

"Arrrghh" I tried to scream but Amber had her hand over my mouth and Abby was holding me down.

Samantha was pulling a pair of woman's pants up my legs; she already had a pair of panties on me. Those psychos were feminizing me.

Once the pants were buttoned up she tied my legs together. I was then pushed forward off the lounge and a bra forced onto me, it was stuffed with socks and other things giving me a very large bust, a tight shirt was then forced on over that. My hands were then tied behind my back in such away that amplified the size of my breasts.

A ring gag was forced into my mouth, there were gags left around all over the house in case Katrina ever felt the need to shut me up, they were very easy to find.

Abby and Amber held my head still while Samantha applied makeup to my cheeks, eyes and lips. They finished me off by styling my hair.

The slaves returned to their lounges and sat down to admire there work. Sandra had slept through it all.

"I'll think we'll call her Stevie." Samantha said.

"To Stevie, one of us girls." Abby said.

"Oh we're so dead." Amber said fearing for the future but currently amused with her creation.

I agreed with Amber, they were going to die.

"Let me go." I tried to mumble past the gag.

"What was that Stevie? You want to blow?" Samantha said knowing full well what I said.

"Aww Stevie is a cum slut, she wants to give blow jobs." Abby laughed.

I struggled against the bond for a little while, but it was no use, I was going to have to wait for Katrina.

---

Katrina arrived home hours later she stepped into the lounge room to see how we were. She just stood at the door trying to find some words to say.

"Oh welcome back everyone." Samantha said. "I'd like you to introduce you to Stevie, a new female slave."

"She's hot don't you think?" Abby laughed.

Amber shrunk into the lounge fearing the worst.

"What the hell! Those are my clothes!" Jenny screamed.

The sounds of everyone woke Sandra up from her deep sleep. "Huh, what? Oh you're home." She turned to face me. "What the hell! That's my makeup."

Jessica looked at me and was bemused. "I hear implants and oestrogen treatments work better slaves. Keep that in mind but nice work none the less."

"Hmm her breasts are a little lopped sided, but they are a nice size though." Natasha laughed.

Katrina finally opened her mouth to let some words form. "I don't want to know, I just don't want to know but she is sort of hot."

I protested against my situation but I was ignored.

Katrina walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek. "Sleep well Stevie, we'll get to know each other in the morning." She pushed me over making me lay on my side on the lounge.

"Good night Stevie." Everyone else said.

---

Katrina removing my gag and untying my hands and feet woke me up.

"Oh thank you Mistress, let me get cleaned up." I said glad to see her.

"I didn't say get changed Stevie, come to the table for breakfast."

As I stood up Katrina came from behind me and felt my breasts. "You wish yours were this good, don't you?" I said sarcastically.

"Not bad." Katrina whispered in my ear.

We both went into the dining room for breakfast; everyone had a smirk on their face

"What are you looking at?" I said in the rudest tone possible.

"I can't help it" Jessica laughed. "I have a thing for females."

"Yeah well have a piece of this then." I said pushing my fake breasts together.

"Okay everyone calm down and leave him I mean her alone." Katrina smiled.

"How was last night?" Amber changed the subject. She felt uneasy talking about what she got up to last night; she feared she might be punished.

"Great." Jessica answered. "The needle play class was so fun and I brought a whole lot of needles and other equipment."

"Good thing you'll never use that stuff right." Samantha said feeling uneasy.

"Oh yes I will and it will be much sooner than later."

"Don't worry, I'll be there to supervise it all." Natasha said. "Jennifer would you like to tell everyone about your rope class."

"I tied knots." Jenny really didn't feel like talking about it.

"Yes and?"

"I need a partner to tie and Katrina was it. Revenge is sweet." Jenny smiled. "Too bad we can't go back next week so I can learn the hogtie and the frog tie hey Katrina."

Yes revenge is sweet I thought to myself and looking at Samantha, Abby and Amber.

"How disappointing." Katrina faked her feelings on the matter.

"Lady Natasha, may I ask how your night with Sandra was." I asked forcing a subject change of my own.

Natasha gave the key back to Katrina. "Jessica is right, keep the girl locked up and shackled and never ever let her gain the upper hand."

"Fun isn't she." Katrina smiled.

"Oh yeah." Natasha smiled back.

"You aren't to bad yourself." Sandra said rubbing some dark bruises on her arms.

"Anyway, Sandra, you're on the lounge tonight, Natasha and Jessica will be joining me." Katrina said.

"Fair enough." Sandra didn't care; she was pleased with her two nights of fun.

We continued our breakfast all eyes were still on me and everyone was having trouble hiding there smiles, no one had even thought about punishing Samantha, Abby and Amber yet.

"Two more nights to the wedding." Katrina was getting more excited by the day.

"I have been meaning to ask." I said. "Do I get to have one last night of freedom, you know, a bachelors party?"

"Hmmm no." Katrina laughed at me.

"But its tradition."

"You may have not noticed yet but I'm not that big on tradition, there will be no white bride, no wedding rings and no bachelor's party, I'm not even going to take your surname and you will be taking mine."

"What? You have taken everything else of mine and now you decide you don't want my last name."

That brought on a few chuckles from some.

"I think we are all in agreement here that Katrina Lacardi is much better than Katrina Cox."

"Steven Lacardi sounds okay I guess, looks like I'll have to work on a new signature."

"Why bother, you can keep the scribble you currently do, no one will know." She smiled.

"Since you have pretty much destroyed all wedding traditions does that mean I get to see you before the wedding?"

"Nope, I like that tradition, you'll be locked away in the dungeon after breakfast and then I'll see you at the wedding."

"What? Two days in the dungeon?"

"Just you and your thoughts, so eat up now it's your last meal until after the wedding."

After breakfast I was taken up to Katrina's room, where she removed my clothes, makeup and butt plug from the night before.

She put her arms around me and we gave each other a long hug, she sounded upset but I really couldn't work out why. I guess this was the last we were going to see of each until we were married.

"He must go now." I heard Natasha say.

Katrina moved away from me and smiled as a few tears streamed down her face.

I walked over to Natasha and Jenny who were at the door; they took me by the arms and led me away.

We stood at the entrance at the door to a small spare room in the dungeon. This room was always too small to be useful; you couldn't swing a cat by the tail in it. However Katrina had seen fit to have a metal door on it.

"Step in" Natasha ordered while pushing me in at the same time.

I went inside the pitch black room, I turned around to face the door.

"No shackles, or anything else like that?"

"No slave." Natasha said. "Enjoy your freedom. We will come for you when it is time for the ceremony."

"Goodbye Steven." Jenny said.

Natasha closed the door and bolted it shut; there was not a hint of light in the room. I sat down where I stood alone with my thoughts.

---

There was no concept of time and space in this dungeon, everything felt like an eternity, although in reality it probably only killed a few minutes. You also had to keep your hands out in front of your face even though you couldn't see them they stopped you from hitting the wall with your head.

It was hard to believe that it had been a year already. A year since I was taken in as a slave by Natasha and Katrina. So much had happened that if someone warned me of the future a year ago I would have never ever believe 1% of it.

Sure there was some bad times, some bad punishments, some regrets but in the end it has all worked out great. I have great friends, a job and very soon a loving wife. I couldn't ask for anything more.

---

The door being opened and the light flooding the room woke me up. I stared at the doorway and could see two people step through and come towards me. They lifted me up off the ground.

Once my eyes adjusted to the light I noticed it was Natasha and Jenny holding me again.

"Come." Natasha said.

They walked me to the water bondage room. I was forced to step into the tank that was embedded in the floor. I knew what this meant; I got on all fours waiting for my cleansing.

"The male slave will not speak. The male slave will now be prepared for the ceremony." Natasha said in a robotic like voice. I received multiple enemas until the liquid that went into me was the same when it came out. I hadn't eaten in days and the enemas left me feeling very weak and light headed, I wanted to beg for some food or rest but I didn't want to disobey Natasha's instructions.

"Drink." Natasha said handing me a small bottle of foul smelling liquid.

I took the bottle and skulled it down in one gulp. I assumed it was intestinal supplements to help restore the good bacteria down there.

"The slave will stand." Natasha said.

I got to my feet. My hands were restrained and my eyes blindfolded in the usual fashion when my chastity belt was to be removed.

The cool air felt good against my penis and balls, it took every once of my concentration to not to have an erection. Katrina had spent a lot of time and energy in training me to have an erection only on command.

I felt the gloved hands of Natasha and Jenny against my body waxing hair away and scrubbing it clean, they worked fast but carefully not to leave any visible marks that won't quickly go away.

They even shaved my face with cream and a hot razor, it was probably the best shave I have ever had done. They also did my finger and toe nails, I was in for the full treatment.