The Office Boy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh come on, Stevie is such a sweet girl, hardly said a word when we last met." Amber played along.

"Yeah you all want a piece of Stevie. Don't you?" I said almost angrily.

Katrina slapped me across the back of the head. "Don't be like that, Stevie is a woman and deserves our respect." Katrina said sarcastically.

"Oh I give up." I said dropping my head into my hands. "Maybe I should have a sex change and be done with it."

"I'll pay for that." Jessica said seriously.

"Aww cheer up Steven." Katrina hugged me tightly. "We're just having a bit of fun.

Our conversations carried on for a few hours until Katrina decided it was time for us to leave for our honeymoon, we hugged and kissed everyone good bye and got into Katrina's car.

"Be safe now." Natasha said.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't" Jessica said.

"We'll be fine." Katrina said. "Look after the house and have fun. Keep Sandra, Amanda and Lauren as long as you want."

"Just don't burn the house or sell it." I smiled.

Katrina started the car and we drove off, waving to everyone.

---

Katrina slowed down the car a little bit further even though she was already doing a touch under the speed limit. The flashing blue and red lights of a police car could be seen for kilometres around.

"Perhaps they are looking for my stolen heart."

"You never let up with the jokes do you Steven?" Katrina rolled her eyes a little. "It's a random road side breath test and we have been drinking." Katrina got a little worried.

"No you have been drinking; I just had a glass of champagne hours ago. Now the question is how random are we."

"Since we are the only car around, I say we are as random as they come."

"That's because they all over took you ages ago." I laughed.

The police flagged us down and Katrina pulled over to the side of the road, two young male and female officers approached the driver's side of the door.

"Yes officers?" Katrina said in an innocent tone.

"Just a random side breath test Ma'am, would you mind blowing into this please." The male office said holding up the breathe tester.

"I sure would but I'm hardly in a position to say no." Katrina said before blowing into the tube.

"Going to a fancy dress party?" The female officer asked noticing what we were wearing.

"No, we were just married." Katrina said.

"Must have been some wedding."

"The greatest."

"Sorry but you are just a touch over the limit." The male officer said. "I can't let you drive."

"Really? I didn't have that much to drink."

I tried hard to keep a straight face but I'm quiet sure she had more than a bottle of champagne this afternoon.

"Would it be possible for your passenger to drive?" The female officer asked.

"I'm just a touch over, it will be okay."

"I'm sorry we can't let you go on, in fact we could fine you right now if you like." The male officer darkened his tone.

"Okay." Katrina said throwing her seat belt off and getting out of the car.

I took my seat belt off too and got out of the car. The officer's mouths dropped wide open at our appearance. I was still in my silk slaves uniform which like the normal one left nothing to the imagination and Katrina was still in her tightly done up corset, black leather coat, knee high boots and make up.

"What's that under his pants?" The female officer asked confused.

"He's concealing his weapon." Katrina said proud at her joke.

"Oh, I don't want to know, just get in the car and go."

We got in the car and drove off, I thought they would at least ask me for my licence or for a breath test but I think they were still trying to comprehend us.

"They only come out at night." I faintly heard the male officer say.

---

An hour or so later we arrived at the beach house; we could hear the waves crash on the beach behind the house.

Katrina opened the front door and went in, I followed. The house was big and modern, high ceilings and everything was designed to open up onto the beach.

We made our way to the master bedroom, the mattress and its base floated in the air, supported to the ceiling by thick chains

I went over to the sliding door that opened onto the balcony. I pulled back the blinds and opened the door; the cool salty air filled the room. I stared out watching the waves highlighted by the moon light crash onto the shore.

Katrina came out and joined me on the balcony. "We'll go swimming tomorrow."

"Is salt water good for the locks?"

"I don't care." Katrina said putting her arms around me and starting to kiss me.

"The slave wont need clothes while he is here. Undress." Katrina said.

I began to take my shirt off but Katrina helped me as fast as she could, same with the pants.

Katrina rubbed her hands over my smooth naked body. "Come." She said walking over to the bed and letting her coat drop off her body and onto the floor.

I followed her over to the bed where she was now seated.

"Take my boots off."

I kneeled at her feet and unlaced her boots and slowly slid them down her legs and off her feet.

Her sexy figure shaped by the corset sat in front of me, I breathing slowed down and became shallow. I wanted her now but I couldn't beg.

"My corset, unlace it."

I climbed up to her level and slowly unlaced her corset and took it away from her body.

"On the bed my slave, lay down."

I laid down on the middle of the king sized bed.

Katrina slid her naked body on top of mine and began to kiss me; her knee was deeply pressed into my front shield.

A few minutes later she got up. "Stay there slave." She left the room.

I laid there staring at the ceiling for a bit, just thinking at today's amazing events. I really was the luckiest guy in the world.

Katrina returned with an arm full of shackles, I knew what this meant. She sat down beside me, dropping the shackles in a pile.

"Sit up."

I sat up and she secured my wedding veil back over my head, she pushed me back down on the bed and secured my limbs tightly to each corner of the bed.

The key slid into my belt and turned, the belt became loose around my body and it was then pulled away.

Katrina's hands felt soft against my penis and balls but I didn't dare have an erection yet.

"Natasha and Jennifer did a lovely job preparing you this morning."

"Perhaps we could make it a permanent thing, two lovely girls to get me ready each morning." I joked.

"We already know the answer to that don't we?" Katrina smiled and then climbed on top of my body and started to kiss me. "Would the slave like an orgasm?" Katrina asked between kisses.

The answer was yes, it's always yes but that's not the answer Katrina liked to hear. "Only if you would allow it Mistress."

"Perhaps a hand job later on then, if you earn it."

We made out for a while longer, well I just laid there and kissed back as she kissed me and explored my body with her hands.

"The slave will have an erection." Katrina ordered.

I let all my concentration go and let the moment overtake me, within seconds I had a full erection.

Katrina ran a finger nail up the shaft of my penis. "The same rules that we always use apply. Do nothing, say nothing, just lay there, I'll give you permission when I'm ready."

What was she on about? I knew the rules; I knew I was just a living sex toy I didn't need to be reminded.

Katrina held the base of my penis; she lifted herself off my body for a moment and carefully lowered herself over my erect penis. My breathing stopped for a few seconds, I couldn't believe it was this really going to happen.

Slowly Katrina started to slide up and down on my penis, all I could do was lay there like an inanimate object.

---

Aussie Worm.

Saturday, 15 January 2005