The Office Boy Ch. 10

Story Info
Katrina keeps him chaste.
29.4k words
4.32
52.7k
13

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three weeks had passed since Katrina and I got married.

Our honeymoon went quick but we made the most of it. Everyday Katrina had me out of the chastity belt and made love with me, sometimes more. Although I wouldn't say it wasn't enjoyable to me, I just never had the opportunity to interact. The only time I could interact and pleasure her with at least my hands was when I was back in my chastity belt.

Katrina enjoyed herself using different toys and things on me, she found these restraints that when strapped to my arms and legs prevented me from bending them. Walking was difficult, sitting was difficult, eating was difficult, everything was difficult but Katrina loved every second of it.

Another day I had to dig a hole on in the sand on the beach, just above the high tide mark. Then I had to lie down in it face up, Katrina forced a tube in my mouth and then completely covered me up. Periodically she dripped some water down the tube, or block it off for a minute or so, they key is not to panic. She left me there all day until sunset.

It would have been nice to have a few days alone at home before we went back to work, but the next day after coming home from the honeymoon we were back at work.

Everyone crowded us for the first hour wanting to know how it all went, what happened and where are the pictures. We lied on the exact details. Amanda and Lauren stayed at their desks and continued their work. They were angry and humiliated, if filled the room like a foul smell. Only Katrina and I were aware of it. Sandra knew all the details but for the benefit of the others she pretended to be excited as well.

---

19th of April 2004.

Katrina and I had gotten up a little earlier than usual this morning and we headed straight down to the dungeon. I was hoping to be released from the chastity belt since I hadn't been out since the honeymoon but Katrina was interested in using the strap-on on me and giving me a light to medium flogging. Once she was done she secured a large butt plug in me with the rear shield and then attached thigh bands with a short chain. We then went upstairs to get ready for work and then breakfast.

"Don't look at me like that." Katrina said smiling before taking a bite of toast.

"Like what?" I stared back.

"Like you want to jump me and stick your tongue down my throat."

"Oh sorry. I can't help it." I forced the look even more.

The colour drained from Katrina's face, she covered her mouth with her hand and ran over to the sink and vomited up what she had just eaten. Once confident she had experienced all her breakfast for the second time that morning she washed her mouth out and the sink and returned to the table.

"You should see a doctor." I said.

"It's just a stomach bug. I'll be okay."

"You said that two days ago. Just go, please, for me."

"She'll just say get some rest and it pass." Katrina said having some more to drink.

"I don't think you are sick Katrina."

Katrina looked up at me. "Don't even think that Steven. It's not funny."

"Did you have your last period?" I said bluntly.

"Don't ask me that Steven, you know it's never regular anyway and work has been stressful since we got back."

"Okay then, on our honeymoon, did we use contraception? I never wore a condom and I don't know you to ever have used the pill or anything else."

Katrina put her hand on her stomach, something told her in the back of her mind that I was right and she was pregnant. She stared blankly into the distance for a bit.

"I'll drop you off at work and then I'll see my doctor." She said nervously.

--

Most of the morning at work I sat at my desk doing very little else but watch the doors to the elevator waiting for Katrina to come. It was late morning when she finally did come to work; she walked so fast she almost broke into a full jog, she ignored everyone including me and went straight into her office and closed the door.

I got up from my chair and knocked on her door. "Katrina, are you ok?"

There was no answer, so I knocked again. "Katrina."

"Go away." She cried and after a small pause she said. "I'll speak to you later."

A little while later Lauren came over to my desk.

"Steven, I need to speak to Katrina." Lauren said with an arm full of papers.

"She isn't speaking to anyone today?"

"But I need to speak to her now."

"You're a big girl, I'm sure you can handle it."

"What's wrong with her?" Lauren asked realising she isn't going to get anywhere with me.

"Nothing is wrong." I said not exactly lying.

Lauren walked away annoyed and frustrated.

I was getting annoyed and frustrated with the situation myself; I really wanted to speak to Katrina to know what was going on. I ruffled through the things in the junk draw of my desk until I found the key to her office. Don't ask me why I had the key, I just did and this was the first time that I had to use it.

Katrina didn't notice me come in, she was curled up on the lounge, crying and on the phone.

"Katrina?" I said softly closing the door behind me.

"What?" She said angrily. "Don't worry, its Steven." She said into the phone.

"Are you okay?"

"Do I look okay?" She yelled.

I went over and sat next to Katrina and put my arm around her. She sat up off the lounge and buried her face in my shoulder.

"Natasha, I'll call you back later, Love you, bye." Katrina hung up the phone and put it down on the table. "I'm pregnant Steven." She said crying a little harder.

"I know." I replied.

"What am I going to do Steven? I never planned to have a child." I could feel Katrina's tears go through my clothes.

"I don't think we planned not too Katrina but it will be okay, I promise."

"I can't be a mother; I wouldn't know the first thing." Katrina lifted her head and looked up at me.

"And I wouldn't know the first thing about being a father but hey I'm willing to give it a go."

"So you want the baby?"

"Sure, even though I'll be out ranked by someone who can't even feed or clean themselves." I joked lightly.

Katrina smiled and hugged me a little harder. "You would be a great father."

"You would be a great mother, look what you have done with me." I tried to give Katrina some confidence.

Katrina sighed. "Continue to hold all my calls; I need to be left alone to think for a while." She gave me a small kiss before I got up to leave.

--

15th of May 2004.

Play time in the dungeon had slowed down considerably, Katrina was no longer as physical as she used to be and now she was overly cautious in everything she did. No longer did she use a strap on or tight leather corsets, because her breasts were now swollen and sensitive she preferred to be topless at every opportunity.

I was chained to the floor, Katrina found the largest vibrator she could find and slid it up my butt as far as it would go and she turned it on high.

She lowered herself on my face and gave one command. "Lick"

I did my best in bringing Katrina to orgasm but no matter what I tried Katrina just got angrier and angrier. She sat down hard on my face for a minute and squeezed my nipples so hard I thought she was going to rip them off.

"Stupid pathetic good for nothing slave." Katrina said getting up off me. "Utterly hopeless." She slammed the door behind her.

---

For another half an hour I laid there with the vibrator buzzing away inside me, she had to use the one that plugs into the mains power.

Katrina returned to the room, dressed up. She knelt down beside me and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Calmed down now?" I asked smiling.

"I'm sorry for being moody but its fifty percent your fault anyway." She kissed me again.

"Its okay, I'm learning to deal with it."

Katrina pushed the vibrator hard into me further. "Are we thoroughly milked now?"

I could feel the warm semen on my skin. "Yes Mistress." "Good." She turned off the vibrator and removed it, she also undid my bonds. "Go up stairs and have a shower, your parents will be here shortly.

I had forgotten all about it, my family was coming tonight for dinner; we were going to break the news to them that we are now married and pregnant.

--

Katrina banged on the door to the bathroom and then came in. I was enjoying a nice hot shower and the steam had filled the room. I didn't appreciate Katrina opening the door and letting it escape.

"They're here, hurry up." She said flushing the toilet and making me get blasted with hot water.

"Arrghhh!" I screamed turning the water off. "I'll be down in 10 minutes."

Katrina opened the shower door and looked at me. "Your clothes are laid out on the bed and be quick because I'm giving your parents a tour of the house in a minute, it's up to you if you want them to see your shiny bullet-proof underwear."

She left the room.

I quickly got out of the shower, dried myself off and got dressed, I was ready in a few minutes, I met Katrina downstairs who was down there showing off our formal dining room.

"Hi everyone." I said entering the room.

"Hello" Mum said hugging me.

"Son." Dad said shaking my hand

"Idiot." My little brother said laughing.

"Andrew, what have we told you about teasing your brother?" Mum said.

Andrew rolled his eyes and folded his arms, he was bored already.

"Steven would you go in to the kitchen and finish off dinner please." Katrina said

"Sure, no problem." I replied.

--

Dinner was served a short while later; we all sat down in the formal dinning area.

My mum looked at Katrina's hand. "I see Steven hasn't brought you a ring yet."

Katrina and I looked at each other; neither of us knew how to proceed from here.

"Still as cheap as ever son." My dad said.

"It's not that." I replied. "It's just that we took the non-traditional approach to things."

"Took? Past tense." My mum said.

Even Katrina who was usually cool under pressure was struggling for words until she finally broke. "We eloped a month and a half ago. Sorry we haven't told you."

Everyone was silent, now they didn't know what to say.

"Congratulations." My mum and dad finally said.

"Don't worry, you didn't miss much." I said. "No cake, no ceremony and no party, just paper signing." I lied thick and fast.

"I'm really sorry, we just couldn't wait." Katrina said. "We love each other so much."

Andrew wanted to say something, I could tell, but he held back.

"And then we had a nice holiday at a house up the coast for a week and then it was back at work and we haven't had time for much else… work and all that." I was on a roll with my lies, but I kept in as much truth as possible.

"You should have told us. We could have helped." Mum said.

"I know, we're sorry." Katrina repeated.

"One other thing, I took Katrina's surname." I said worried about the reaction.

"You what!" My dad almost yelled.

"I asked him to." Katrina said a little upset. "Since I have no other family I want to continue my family name."

I wasn't sure if Katrina was being sincere or just making up an excuse but it sounded good.

My parents calmed down a little now they didn't want to make much of an issue now because of the reason Katrina gave.

"What happened to your parents Katrina?" My mum asked.

"Car accident when I was 6 months old."

"I'm sorry."

"Is okay, I never knew them to ever miss them."

"Steven, I wish you would talk to us more often, you have been so distant the past few years, I just don't understand you anymore." Dad said.

"I have been a tied up with work, I never get a free moment to myself." I started to tell the truth, sort of.

We ate silently for a little while longer; Andrew just pushed the food around on his plate despite several orders from mum to eat it all.

Katrina jumped up from her chair with her hand over her mouth.

"Excuse her." I said. "She has been a little sick lately."

Katrina returned a few minutes later as good as before.

"Sorry about that." She said.

"I understand." My mum said, she paused for a few seconds. "Are you pregnant Katrina?"

Katrina stared at my mother; she didn't know what to say.

"How did you know?" I answered for her.

"When you answered the door Katrina I noticed something different from when we first met wasn't exactly sure what."

"Really, I don't think I'm showing yet." Katrina said.

"You aren't but I could see something was off and the sickness gave it away."

"Don't worry; we were going to tell you tonight at the right opportunity."

"When are you due?"

"First week of the new year."

I liked it when she said New Year, it made it sound so far away even though it wasn't.

Andrew smiled. "You had sex on you wedding night." He may have been a dumb kid but smart when it came to sexual things and embarrassing people.

Katrina and I went red. Although when it happened was pretty much obvious to everyone without it being said.

"Andrew!" I yelled.

"Leave him alone." Katrina said. "One day he'll get a girlfriend and we can embarrass him."

"No, I think Andrew is a little too flamboyant for girls."

Everyone laughed except Andrew who didn't know what flamboyant meant.

Andrew who was getting bored with all the baby and wedding talk decided to leave the table and went to the lounge room to watch TV.

The night continued on as it started a lot of revelations and half truths but Katrina and I did well to keep our stories straight. I could tell then and than that it wasn't going to be easy to live the rest of our lives like this.

Finally, when it was time for my parents to leave my dad turned to me and said. "You look after her okay?"

"I'll be fine." Katrina interrupted. "I look after your son more than he needs to look after me." She smiled.

---

19th of July 2004

Katrina stood naked in front of the full length mirror in our bedroom. She stood side on examining her body.

"I'm so fat." She sighed.

"You are not. You're sexy." I said hugging her from behind and resting my hands on her stomach.

"I am so; my clothes are starting to get tight, soon they won't fit at all."

Visions of ugly paternity clothes went through my mind and none of them would suit Katrina.

"You would look sexy in anything." I lied.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to wear those big ugly lose fitting things, one of the girls in marketing gave me an address to a shop that sells sexy maternity wear."

"I still say you would look sexy in anything." I kissed Katrina around the neck a little.

"You're such a bad liar Steven; anyway, I'm taking a long lunch today and going shopping."

"Get me something nice." Is what I always said when Katrina went shopping.

"Sure a nice set of lacy lingerie would look great on you Stevie." Katrina joked.

"Now that I think about it, I think you should splurge on yourself."

She turned around and kissed me on the lips.

--

1st of August 2004

Katrina sat up on her bed reading a book, I was at her feet massaging and kissing her feet.

"Another parenting book?" I asked thinking this must be the tenth baby book she has read.

"Shut up and suck my toes" She said trying to shove a foot in my mouth.

"They're big."

"They're swollen, now make them better."

Individually, I sucked on each toe, Katrina didn't react too much to what I was doing, and she was too interested in the book.

She pulled the scrap piece of paper she was using as a bookmark and looked at it for a moment; she then slid it back in the book.

I swapped feet, sucking on one; I massaged the other with my hands.

Katrina pulled the bookmark out again and looked at it.

She removed the foot from my mouth. "Steven, get dressed, you're taking me for a drive to Rookwood Cemetery."

Recently, Katrina had been letting me drive her car a lot more often, there was nothing stopping her from driving it, she just liked me driving her around now I figured.

---

I parked the car in a sea of headstones. Katrina looked at the scrap piece of paper again.

"I'm going for a walk, catch up to me in ten minutes." Katrina said giving me a peck on the cheek and leaving the car.

Slowly Katrina walked by row after row of headstones, she took a good look at each one and then moved on to the next. After a few minutes she paused in front of one and sat down in front of it.

She just sat there staring at it, not moving.

My ten minutes were up; I left the car and went over to sit beside Katrina. I read the headstone 'Here lies George and Jana Lacardi – Died 14th of July 1981"

"I'm sorry." I said putting my arm around Katrina.

Katrina sat in silence for a few more minutes.

"I don't know why I felt I had to come here. I don't miss them, I don't know them but I feel a need to be here."

"Katrina? Do you need help with being a mother, you are reading all these books and now you come here to visit your mother. Do you need to talk to someone?"

She didn't answer.

"Some one comes here." I continued speaking. "Someone has brought flowers and grave looks like it is attended too." Compared to the surrounding graves that look like they haven't been visited in years.

I noticed some writing obscured by the flowers so I leant forward and pushed the flowers to the side a bit.

"Loving parents of two daughters." Katrina read the writing for me. "I have a sister."

I had a quick look at the surrounding headstones. "Well she isn't buried here."

"Take me home Steven, there is something I have to see." Katrina said half excited.

--

"Lunch is ready." I called out to Katrina who was busy in the lounge room.

After a few minutes Katrina still hadn't answered so I took her lunch out to her. She was sitting on the floor surrounded in boxes and paper.

"What's this?" I said almost angrily.

"They are my grandmother's old documents; I got them out of storage." Katrina said sifting through more paper.

"I know that, I put them there and I know they were up high and they are heavy. You shouldn't be lifting them."

"Shut up and listen." She ignored my complaint and started to read a yellowed old news article. "Two adults die in a head on collision with a truck, two children 4 years and 6 months were pulled free from the wreckage unharmed." She looked up at me as happy as I have seen her for a long time. "I have an older sister. We got to go find her."

"Well that news article isn't much to go on." I said.

Katrina waded through some more paper and lifted it up. "Here, a copy of her birth certificate. Her name is Paula Alana Lacardi, born on the 27th of June 1977."

"Okay, that's useful." I smiled. "Now eat your lunch."

Once again I was ignored and Katrina continued to sort through the papers.

She stopped at a thick pile of paper stapled together, she flicked through each one until she got to the summary at the back; a tear ran down her face.

"What's wrong?" I said moving closer.

"Its legal documents. The government split my sister and myself up, she was put in a foster home and I stayed with my grandmother, she fought hard to keep us both but the costs were too great and I think she finally gave up when my grandfather died, she just lost hope."

I gave Katrina a hug. "I'm sure your grandmother tried as hard as she could."

"Why didn't she tell me?"

"I'm sure she wanted too but maybe she died before she found the right opportunity. It doesn't matter; we'll find your sister."

Katrina picked up her phone and called someone. "Hey Natasha, its Katrina, I need a favour….. Yes I'm doing fine…. Yes he's looking after me. Anyway, I need you to use your contacts to get some information on someone… Ok, her name is Paula Alana Lacardi, born on the 27th of June 1977… I'm quite sure she is my sister and I need to find her. Thank you…. Bye."

"Okay, will you eat your lunch now?"

"Yes, and you can clean up this mess, thanks."

---

7th of August 2004.

"How can we find her, there isn't enough information to go on." I said turning a corner rather sharply.

123456...9