The Office Boy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to lick her boots, the foul leather tasted sickly in my mouth. After a few minutes she swapped one boot for the other, I licked that one like the first.

"Take my boots off."

I took her boots off and then her socks.

"Worship them slave."

Jessica forced one foot into my mouth where I kissed and licked it, after a little while she took that foot away.

"How does that taste slave?"

"Lovely Mistress Jessica" I lied.

She put her other foot in my mouth.

"It's amazing a sweaty foot belonging to a Mistress or any woman for that matter is still so much better than any man, don't you think slave?" She smacked me across the back with the crop.

I nodded with Jessica's foot in my mouth.

A short while later she took her foot away, crossed one leg over the other and sat back on the bed, arms, behind her.

"Now what shall we do with you?"

"Lets get this over with, I'll give you an orgasm or two and we'll call it a night." I said impatiently. I would rather be by Katrina's side.

Jessica laughed. "Don't be silly slave, I don't want an orgasm from a defective such as the likes of you and I have a whole house full of other girls who I much prefer."

"Then why am I here?"

"For my amusement, now get up and bend over the bed."

Jessica jumped on top of me and laid down, I could feel her breasts on the back of my head.

"Now slave. Katrina has asked me to milk you once again, so I thought we would get that out of the way early. What strap-on would you like?"

"I have a choice?"

"Of course not you silly slave, but I was interested in what you would pick. It's the big black studded one for you." She slapped me across the face before getting up.

For the next twenty of so minutes she rammed the dildo in and out of my arse, she showed no mercy, I tried crawling up the bed to get away from her but she followed, laying on top of me, there was no escape. By the end of it my butt was extremely sore and felt like someone had driven a truck through it. But I was milked; I could fell the warm semen fluid inside my belt. She slapped me across the face again and got off me.

I laid there with my eyes closed trying to control the pain. Rope was tied tightly around my ankles; it cut into the skin, deep.

"How many hits with the flogger would Steven like?" Jessica asked picking out a flogger from a collection of a few.

"None Mistress Jessica" I said knowing that was the wrong answer.

"Fifty will be fine." She said striking me.

I had to count each strike and I got another strike if I didn't keep up with the strikes, in the end I received about sixty four. So now I had a red raw butt and an aching butt hole.

"Now for the main event." Jessica said smiling.

In front of me she placed a box covered in a cloth.

"What do you think this slave? Will it cause pain or pleasure?"

"Pleasure for you and pain for me no doubt." I said nervously.

She took the cloth off the box underneath; it was her needle and piercing kit.

I looked up at her to see if she was serious; I swear I could see the flames of hell burn in her eyes.

"Shall we begin Slave?" She laughed.

My heart was thumping out of my chest, I looked behind me towards the door, it was closed but it didn't look locked. I pushed myself off the bed and I fell to the floor with a bang, in the excitement of everything I had forgotten my feet were bound.

I crawled towards the door, I reached up and turned the handle, it opened; I continued to crawl out into the hallway.

Jessica started to fight back, I felt her trying to drag me back in by the rope around my feet.

"KATRINA!" I yelled. "KATRINA!" I said in the direction of her room.

The door to Katrina's room opened, thank you for small miracles I thought but it was only Natasha, she walked towards me and lifted my chin up with her foot. "Do you know where Katrina's keeps the keys to Paula's pussy?" She said angrily.

"No!" I yelled. "Help me!"

Natasha walked over me and back to her room.

Jessica continued to drag me back inside, once I was fully in she closed the door and locked it.

"Get up and lay on the bed."

I didn't move from the floor, my heart was still going a million miles a minutes and sweat was dripping off me.

"Do I have to ask you again slave? I said get up on the bed. Don't make things harder than they have to be." She grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up onto the bed, I had no choice but to follow.

"Slave, be still and be calm. Don't make me restrain you further." She said snapping on some gloves.

Jessica swabbed my nipples with disinfectant. She reached into the box and pulled out a needle, its packaging was removed. The needled was held against the skin behind my nipple and firmly pushed through until part of it protruded out on the other side. She did the same for the other nipple.

Small drops of blood formed around the needles.

"You disappoint me slave. Where is the screaming, where is the music to my ears? Samantha was screaming and crying at the very sight of a needle."

"I would never give you the satisfaction." I said looking down at my nipples.

"They'll have to come out later; we'll see how you fair then. Now turn over, you have a nice fleshy arse that needs more attention."

I turned over and presented my red arse to Jessica, slowly she stuck dozens of needles into my skin, they only went a few millimetres deep but each one stung.

Jessica sat back and admired her work; she took some pictures with a stills camera and commented on the patterns she had made.

"In the morning I'm going to tell Katrina on how good you have well apart from that little escape attempt."

"Thank you Mistress Jessica." I said wishing all this would end now.

Finally the time came for the needles to be removed; I closed my eyes in anticipation as I expected Jessica to pull each needle out one by one.

She started punching the skin around the needles, slowly each needle popped out; I could feel the warm wetness of flowing blood on my skin.

Without mercy she poured disinfectant on my wounds, it reacted with the small holes in my skin and caused a pain worse than the needles itself, I held back the scream but it was aching to get out.

Jessica wiped away the blood and disinfectant, she stuck square bandages over the holes on each butt cheek and laughed at her work.

I was rolled back over again so I was face up.

"Now slave which way would you like them taken out, should we go reverse and take them out the way they went in, or just keep going straight through?"

"I don't care, just take them out." I said looking at the blood starting to dry around the needles.

One nipple she reversed the other she kept going straight through, like my butt she used disinfectant and bandages.

"Aghh you bitch." I screamed, the skin around my nipples must be a little more sensitive.

Jessica slapped me across the face. "What's that slave? You want me to sew your lips together? Why don't you just ask, it's much more direct."

"Sorry Mistress Jessica."

I laid there for a little while longer as the pain dimmed from around my body. Jessica cleaned up her mess and disposed of the used needles. My feet were untied and I was pushed on the floor to sleep.

"I'll never share my bed with a male." She said turning off the light.

--

25th of December 2004

I was woken up my Jessica stepping on my back as she went to turn the light on.

"What time is it?" I said yawning.

"Five am." Jessica said. "Merry Christmas"

"Merry Christmas." I replied. "I'm going back to sleep."

"No, I'm going to have a shower and then you'll help me get ready for this mornings session."

While Jessica was in the shower I climbed on her bed and had a small nap but it didn't last long, Jessica was out in fifteen minutes and walking around the room drying her self off.

Jessica usually didn't spend much time getting ready, she never wore much makeup, if at all; she believed that no woman should make her self artificially beautiful. The only time she would wear heavy makeup is when she was going for a strong domme look, today was one of those days.

I had to help her lace up her corset. She made me do it up so tight that I knew it was hurting her but that's the way she liked it.

She put on her thigh high boots and a leather trench coat and after she done her hair and tied it back, she was ready.

--

Everyone else was already in the dungeon when Jessica and I finally went down. The other slaves were on the floor kneeling, with there heads lowered. Paula sat on the bench next to Katrina who looked like she had a good night sleep for once lately. Natasha stood around impatiently waiting for Jessica and I.

"Steven. Come here and sit next to me." Katrina said.

I walked over to Katrina.

"Show me that arse." She said before I could sit.

She laughed and ripped the two bandages off to reveal a sore and swollen butt covered in spots of dried blood, she did the same for my nipples.

"You may sit now."

I gently sat down.

"Merry Christmas Mistress." I said snuggling into her side.

"Merry Christmas Steven, I hope you enjoyed your present last night."

I looked at her for a moment, thinking what present, then I realised Jessica only did those things because Katrina told her too. "Thank you." I replied. "No wonder you didn't come to my rescue."

"You were in safe capable hands." She smiled.

"Paula, Jennifer. You're both up first."

"We had had our fun; well you had your fun last night. We're done." Paula said.

"Get up here now!" Natasha said a little louder and firmer. "I have full access to you now."

Katrina put a set of keys in Paula's hands. "Go, enjoy yourself"

Paula got up off the bench and went to the middle of the room where Jenny was already standing.

"Take your clothes off Paula." Natasha said taking the keys out of Paula's hands.

Paula took her clothes off and threw them towards the wall.

The slaves that hadn't seen Paula naked before were awe struck at her pussy jewellery, their eyes were fixated.

Jenny was blindfolded, her chastity belt and bra was removed and her hands restrained to the ceiling, she didn't struggle or protest at all, she just simply followed Natasha's commands.

"Will you need to be restrained Paula?" Natasha asked picking up some rope.

"No." was the reply

"Good." Natasha said putting the rope back down. "You'll refer to me by my proper title also, Lady Natasha."

Jenny's forced orgasm was over in a couple of minutes, she had only been locked for a few weeks after her last orgasm and she had been a little too busy with work to be overly frustrated and horny.

Paula was another matter.

She just stood there and no matter what Natasha did she wouldn't react.

"What's wrong with you?" Natasha asked "I have not known anyone to beat the powers of this particular vibrator."

"Sorry Lady Natasha, I'm just not that sensitive. I didn't have a clit hood piercing just because I liked the look of it."

"My condolences, it must be terrible being used for sex and getting nothing out of it."

"Some of them wouldn't have a clue even if I could orgasm easily. As long as they paid enough I could put on an award winning performance and make them feel like big men."

"You'll never have to lie that way again. Now how do you achieve orgasm personally?"

Paula took the vibrator out of Natasha's hands. "Get me another."

She put one vibrator hard in her pussy and another against her clit, a minute later she dropped to her knees in ecstasy and bent over on to her face still holding the vibrators; she stayed like that for another few minutes before dropping everything and kneeling upright with a smile on her face that I hadn't seen since she got here.

"Thank you Lady Natasha." Paula said looking so more refreshed.

"The pleasure was all mine." Natasha said. "Now stand."

Paula got to her feet and Natasha put the locks back on but didn't return the keys to Katrina.

Jenny was put back in her chastity belt and bra and her restraints removed.

"You both may be seated."

"Thank You Lady Natasha." Jenny said.

"Adam, come." Natasha said.

"Samantha, it is your turn too." Jessica said digging into a pocket on her coat to find the keys.

Paula sat back next to Katrina.

"You did well." Katrina said. "You have such a nice big smile would be nice to see it more often."

A depressed look returned to Paula's face. "I don't have much to smile about."

"One day, you'll be happy. I promise."

Jessica gave Samantha her orgasm via a strap-on, however this was double ended and Jessica enjoyed it as much as Samantha did. Jessica jumped on Samantha and put her legs and arms around her, they passionately kissed each other as they both achieved orgasm.

Adam on the other hand was in some trouble; as soon as Natasha removed his belt he had an erection. This subsided very quickly when Natasha squeezed his balls so hard I thought there were going to burst.

"What have I told you about erections slave?" Natasha asked.

"Only on your command Lady Natasha." Adam trembled out.

"Then why did you have an erection just then for?"

"I can not help it Lady Natasha, I am in a room with so many beautiful ladies."

That response sounded so familiar to me, it was one of mine.

"But you are blind folded, you cannot see them, are you thinking about all of them when you should only be thinking of me?"

"No Lady Natasha?"

"So this erection was only caused by me then?"

"Yes Lady Natasha."

"Well stop it. I expect you to be the limp dick fool that you are when you are out of your chastity belt but then again I don't expect much of you at all."

I smiled a little and turned to Katrina. "This reminds me of us a few years ago." I whispered.

"I know." She whispered back and tightened her arm around me.

"Yes Lady Natasha." Adam said.

"Anyway, I have things to do, let's get this over with. Get peewee Adam erect"

Natasha put on three or four condoms on Adam's penis and then masturbated him to orgasm. It was over in less than a minute.

"Excuse me Adam; I don't remember giving you permission to orgasm, so what is this white crap in the tip of the condom?"

"I'm sorry Lady Natasha, I couldn't help it."

"I was going to draw this out a bit, have some fun and tease you and make you earn it." Natasha took the condoms off Adam's now limp penis.

"I'm sorry Lady Natasha" he repeated.

"But now, it's over prematurely and now the belt has to go back on and when it comes off again I don't know and perhaps I don't even care if it comes off again. Time will tell I guess. I hope your performance is better next time, if there is a next time."

"Yes Lady Natasha." Adam said softly.

Natasha put his chastity belt back on, undid his restraints and walked away.

Jenny stood up from the bench. "Ambrosia and Abigail stand and make you way to the middle of the room place." She said sternly.

Abby and Amber were both restrained and blindfolded, Abby's blindfold was actually a thick heavy sack which went over her bridal and secured around her neck.

Their chastity sets were removed and taken away by Samantha and Adam for cleaning.

"How long since your last orgasms Ambrosia?" Jenny asked.

"Six weeks Princess Jennifer." Amber replied.

"And it has been six weeks for you also Abigail." Jenny walked around her slaves inspecting them. "Now slaves we all understand all too well that an orgasm is a gift from a Mistress to a slave and that this gift must be earned. Slaves, my question to you is do you believe in your minds and in your hearts that you have earned your orgasms?"

"Yes Princess Jennifer." Amber answered.

Jenny looked towards Abby waiting for any physical response, none came.

"I have detected no answer from you at all Abigail" Jenny said. "Not a mumble or a nod so I must believe that you feel you are undeserving of an orgasm; your answer is correct. No one who is undergoing any punishment is deserving of an orgasm, I do not reward failures." Jenny put on a pair of latex gloves and forced in three fingers to Amber's pussy, we were all surprised that she took them easier and without much of a protest except a small yelp.

While she slid her fingers in and out of Amber's pussy she massaged her clit with the other hand, within a few minutes Amber was ready.

"Princess, please my Princess, please let me orgasm" Amber said as she gasped for air.

Jenny said nothing but smiled and continued what she was doing.

Thirty seconds later Amber begged again. "Please Princess Jennifer, please Princess, I cannot hold back."

"You may orgasm my slave." Jenny moved her hands faster but it didn't matter, Amber thrusted herself deep over Jenny's hand and let the orgasm consume her body.

Jenny removed her hand and ripped off her gloves and threw them away, both Abby and Amber were put back in there chastity and released from their restraints.

"Thank you my Princess." Amber said with a curtsey.

Everyone laughed but Jenny who smiled with appreciation.

Abby just sat down with her caged head lowered and feeling neglected.

"Very good Jennifer, you did well." Natasha said and then walked over to Katrina and myself. "Katrina, may I give Steven an orgasm?"

"No, you may not." Katrina said as polite as she could.

"It is almost nine months since his last, he more than deserves one."

"She said no!" I almost yelled.

"The Chihuahua bites. Very well then." Natasha backed off. "Please assemble up stairs for breakfast everyone."

--

It was a big breakfast and we all needed after last night and this morning, the usually chaotic chatter was going on but I really wasn't that interested. I had missed Katrina last night and I could tell she had missed me, I could also tell she was very lonely last night.

"Katrina, I would like to go visit our parent's grave today." Paula informed Katrina.

"That's okay, we'll go on our way to Steven's parents house for lunch, I'm sure they'd like to meet you."

"I want some money to buy some flowers too."

Katrina didn't care for the whole flowers thing but it made Paula happy and it wasn't worth arguing about.

"Sure." Katrina replied.

"Jennifer." Natasha said getting her attention. "I think it would be a good idea if you saw your parent's also."

Jenny wanted to say no, she didn't even want to speak to them over the phone.

"Yes Lady Natasha." Jenny said

"I'll drop you off to make sure you go, I'll pick you up exactly two hours later."

Jenny could deal with seeing her parents for two hours; well she would try her best.

"Ambrosia I'll allow you to ring your parents when ever you are ready, you'll create a plausible excuse to why Abigail can not come to the phone."

"Thank You Princess Jennifer." Amber replied.

"You'll be rewarded or punished on the creativity of your excuse. So make it good." Jenny finished.

---

By mid afternoon we had all returned from doing what we had to do, Jenny looked relieved to be back here, she probably got into an argument with her parents. Natasha went to her sister's house for a bit and she seemed okay for it, she showed us new pictures of her sister's baby. Paula was pretty good after seeing her parent's grave, she even made it thought visiting my parents without getting into trouble, actually she sat there quietly.

We were all lying around in the lounge room however Katrina had gone upstairs for a nap. Jessica was still in her domme clothes from this morning, the fact that the corset and boots must feel like torture she didn't seem bothered at all.

Samantha looked up on the clock at the wall. "Mistress Jessica, it is almost time for your appointment with M0058"

"Thank you for reminding me slave, go up to my room and get my laptop computer."

"Appointment? Natasha asked. "On Christmas day?"

"He is willingly paying me one thousand dollars extra for the privilege. Its ten minutes of my time, a worthy deal"

1...456789