The Office Boy - The Beginning

Story Info
Becoming the office cum slut.
1.1k words
4.17
81.3k
25
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Office Boy - The Beginning

I work in an office in downtown Cincinnati for a national software company. This office is a remote development and sales office with some admin folks, about 35 people in all. I'm in the sales group where I help support the sales teams with the technical bits. The software is fairly complex and the sales people need help with technical qualifying, presentations, demos, etc.

My wife and I have experienced sex with other guys before and she knows I like cocks as much as she does. She enjoys watching me suck off and get fucked by other guys, especially when they have nice big cocks. My cock is an average size so we both get off having sex with hung guys.

Something else my wife enjoys is humiliating me sexually, especially in public. She has had me take her to an adult bookstore in Lexington where they have video booths and glory holes. She loves to see me sucking cocks in the booth and takes pictures and videos of me with all kinds of cocks in my mouth. She loves having me pull back when they are getting ready to cum so they empty their hot loads all over my face. Then, she makes me walk through the book store and drive home with cum all over my face and hair. She'll even make me drive through a fast-food joint to get something to drink and takes videos of the girls laughing at me when they see all the cum. Fortunately, my wife knows I love this and is always looking for situations like this to put me in.

I've been working in this office for about a year and they have an annual picnic during the summer. We went and my wife met all my co-workers. She was immediately struck by one of my supervisors, Phil, who is a very nice looking guy and started flirting with him. Turns out Phil is divorced and between girl friends. When my wife found this out she invited him home with us after the picnic for some drinks. Once we got home we had a few more drinks and things got very frisky and we ended up getting naked in our hot tub. Phil and I were enjoying playing with my wife's tits and pussy, and my wife was getting very wet and excited. Turns out Phil's cock was very nice, cut and big, about 7 inches soft. I was getting hard thinking about how big it was going to be when it was hard.

Out of the blue, my wife told Phil that I'm her cock-sucking cum slut and that I suck cocks for her when she tells me to. Phil looked at her, then me, then back to my wife and said he would like to see that and is she going to tell me to suck his cock tonight. My wife got that mischievous grin on her face that tells me I'm going to be on my knees real soon. My wife told Phil to sit on the edge of the hot tub and let me suck his cock. She then told me to get over there and drain his cock like the good cock sucker that I am. I was embarrassed as hell as he's my supervisor but I do what I'm told so I went over and took his cock in my mouth and started sucking on it. It got hard very quickly and was about 9 inches long and 4 inches around. A very nice cock.

My wife got the video camera out and started filming the whole thing, especially when Phil grabbed me by my head and started fucking my mouth like a pussy. My wife loves taking video of my situations so she can share with other people. She doesn't tell me who she shows these videos to so I'm in a constant state of humiliation when her friends come to visit, not knowing who has seen me acting like a cum slut for my wife.

My wife had Phil shoot his load down my throat but it was too much and I ended up with cum dripping out of my mouth and onto my goatee. She wouldn't let me rinse it off and made me sit there with cum on my face while the two of them started making out. While they were kissing and fondling each other Phil pointed his finger at me and then to his soft cock to tell me he wanted me to make him hard so he could fuck my wife. So I got down on my knees and took his soft cock in my mouth while he was kissing my wife and playing with her tits and pussy. I took his whole cock in my mouth and sucked it as it grew hard in my mouth. He started to fill my mouth and my throat with his hardening cock and I was doing my best to not gag and control my breathing.

Soon it was too big for my mouth and I ended up sucking on the head while stroking his cock with my hand. I could tell Phil was enjoying my blow job and that made me very happy as I want to please my wife with my skills. I could also tell he wanted to fuck my wife when he pulled my head off his cock by grabbing my hair and roughly pulling on it. He then had my wife bend over the edge of the hot tub and slid his hard cock into her wet pussy and started fucking her hard. I could tell they were both enjoying themselves so I sat back in the hot tub and enjoyed the show.

After Phil emptied his load into my wife's pussy and pulled his cock out, leaving a trail of cum dripping off his cock and my wife's pussy, he told me to get over and clean his cock with my mouth. It seems Phil was enjoying taking control of me and the situation and my wife was letting him. After I cleaned his cock of all the cum and pussy juice, my wife motioned for me to come over and clean her pussy. Because I want to please my wife (and I'm her cum slut), I went over and placed my mouth on her pussy lips and licked her clean and sucked Phil's cum from her pussy.

Once my wife and Phil were cleaned by me, we all sat in the hot tub and drank another glass of wine and smoked a joint. Phil was talking to my wife about how good of a cock sucker I was and how he would like to have me suck him again sometime. He was talking with my wife like I was not even there and it was so embarrassing. I wasn't sure how things were going to be at work the next day but I was sure it was going to be very interesting at the office from now on.

I had no idea.