The Office Ch. 02

Story Info
You take our games of pleasure to a new level.
2.7k words
4.25
13.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's after hours. I've been working on asinine paper work all evening. My mind is most definitely not in the game. I'm struggling to keep my focus. This morning you demanded that I wear my anal plug for you while at work. It's been a distraction all day. I know it has been for you as well.

You've sent me several messages today. Telling me how much you can't wait to fuck my ass tonight. Telling me about how hard you've been all day. The porn you've flooded my email with has all been explicit anal fucking.

When I catch your eye in the hallway I can see the outline of your cock through your pants. I wonder if you've even been able to get any work done or if your hard cock has kept you distracted.

I'm working on one last item for the day. Everyone else has left for the night. Even you have said goodbye at least an hour ago. We're supposed to meet up later for dinner but I'm starting to worry I won't make it.

I know you'll devise a sever punishment for me if I don't show up to the restaurant tonight as promised. All you asked of me was that I have my anal plug in. I could dress anyway I wanted so long as the plug was buried securely in my ass.

Knowing this, and how late I usually am, I dressed extra sexy for work today. I tight pencil skirt that shows anyone paying close attention that I'm not wearing any panties. A white button down shirt, sheer enough to see my red lace bra through and enough buttons undone that I risk my breasts spilling out every time I bend down.

My last minute work is dragging on longer than I intended. I'm becoming more and more frustrated that I can't seem to escape this one last task. I send you a quick text telling you I'm going to be late. Your response is short and terse. "That's a shame."

I send you another apologizing again but you ignore it. My insecurities are starting to sink in. I'm about to give up with this distracting plug and finish my tasks in spite of you when you send me a text. "Whatever it is you are doing can wait. Stop. Right now and go to my office, my sexy slut. I have a surprise for you."

I smile grateful that you are not angry with me. Glad that whatever your plans for tonight might have been your okay improvising. You know timing has never been my strong suit. You call it a challenge to your authority that you plan on fixing by the time your through with me. I call it a severe allergy to time. Either way, I'm glad to see you have not let me ruin your plans.

I need a break from work and despite my tardiness issues, I am rarely one to disobey your orders so I stop what I'm doing and head to your office. The lights are off but your door is unlocked. I enter, turning on the lights to see a wrapped box on your desk.

The box has my name on it so I open it. I can't help the cheesy smile that is plastered to my face or the thrill that races through my body.

I open the box to find a gorgeous red negligee, handcuffs and a blindfold. I don't even need to read your card to know that you want me to put the items on. But I know your instructions will be explicit and I already feel bad for messing up dinner.

"Hello my Slut,

I knew you would get bogged down with work and miss our dinner. You work too hard. I have both a punishment for your tardiness and a reward for your hard work, but I bet you can't tell which is which. Put on the nightie. Place the blind fold over your eyes and cuff your hands behind your back. Then I want you to kneel in the middle of the floor. I'll be right with you."

I do what you ask, stripping out of my clothes and leaving them in the box. The thrill of exposing myself somewhere semipublic has my heart racing and my cunt moistening. I've been in need of you all day and the anticipation of the pleasure I know you'll bring me has me on edge.

The nightie is low cut, barely covering my breasts. The material cut down the middle exposing my stomach and smooth pussy. There were no panties in the box and if not for your demand to wear it I would think the nightie pointless.

I position myself in the middle of the room and place one link of the handcuffs around one wrist. I tie the blindfold around my head, covering my eyes and plunging me into darkness, before I secure the other wrist in the other cuff and kneel on the floor.

I wait patiently for you. The anticipation making my desire for you grow. The blindfold closing me off to the real world and allowing my imagination run wild. I imagine you coming in, seeing me just as your requested and instantly becoming hard. I hope you will let me suck your cock. I long to taste you.

"Well, well, well. It looks like my slut can obey orders after all," I hear your voice from the door way and smile.

"I'm sorry, my love, I got behind today."

You approach me. Your fingers gently stroking my face as I look up to where I think you are.

"Not to worry, my slut, you are going to make it up to me right now. Get on your hand and knees. Put that beautiful ass in the air for me."

I do as you have asked eagerly. I lean forward, my big ass in the air. You gently stroke it.

"Have you worn your plug all day, Slut?"

"Yes." It's a breathless whisper. I have been unaware of how much I need you until now. I feel desperate for your touch. For your approval. I want to turn you on as much as you turn me on.

I hear a loud snap behind me. The crack of your belt as you tease me with its sound. Though I know what is about to come next I am unprepared. Your belt stings as you whip first my right ass cheek and then the left. I would be lying if I said that I could not take the pain.

I love it. I love when you whip my ass. I become instantly wet. Instantly submissive. We both know with every lick of your belt I surrender further.

Your belt lands firmly on my ass several times. The backs of my thighs do not escape your punishment either. Every smack leaves me in a transcendental place where pain becomes pleasure.

Once you have turned my pale skin a bright red color you demand I sit back up on my knees. It's a struggle to sit up with my hands cuffed behind my back but I manage to do so.

You grip my hair and tilt my head back giving me an amazing kiss. It's deep, passionate. Calling it a kiss doesn't seem to do it enough justice. It's a claiming.

You taste delicious. Like the richest chocolate. Seductive. Sinful.

I easily lose myself in your kiss.

Eventually you end the kiss. Your hand still firmly grasping my hair, keeping my head tilted back. It's not long before I feel your cock teasing my lips. You are warm, and hard. I stick my tongue out and lick your hard length. I need to taste you. I need to feel your hard cock against my tongue.

"That's right my slut. Lick my cock."

I lick your warm flesh over and over again. I start from the base and lick slowly to the head of your cock. I suckle your balls. Worshiping your cock with loving care. I am addicted to your taste and I can't help the moan that escapes me. "Please, sir. I need you in my throat." I beg.

You pull my head back at a more extreme angle letting me know who is in charge. "Open you mouth, Slut."

I do. Eager to feel you fuck my mouth. You waste no time sliding your thick length into my mouth. I relax my jaw, taking as much of you as I can. When I start to gag you force a little more down my throat before pulling out and repeating the process.

I can tell by your thrusts that you are not interested in having your cock sucked at the moment. Your actions are merely a tease for both of us.

You pull free of my mouth and I am slightly disappointed that I won't be tasting your cum. I do love when you fill my mouth.

"I'm going to take the handcuffs off, my slut. But you are not allowed to touch your blindfold. If you do, I will stop what I'm doing immediately and leave you unsatisfied. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." I won't even go near the blindfold. I could not take the loss of your touch at this point. I'm too turned on. Too wound up. I need you to make me cum. Give me the pleasure that I need.

You help me to my feet and take my hand, guiding me through the room. I can hear you sit in your chair. Its telltale squeak giving away our location.

"Spread your legs."

I do. My cunt is dripping wet. I can feel it running down my thighs. I am so hot for you right now. You reach between my legs and stroke my clit. Your strokes are slow and leisurely. I moan. I can't help it. My body has become a live wire and you manipulate it expertly.

You plunge three fingers into my cunt. Pumping hard and fast. I will never survive this pace. I start to squirm. "Yes. Oh God, yes!"

You bring me right to the edge and pull your fingers free. You slap my ass soundly. "Not, yet, my slut. You don't get to cum, yet."

You pull the plug from ass. I can hear you set it on your desk. Seconds later I feel you drizzle something cold down my ass crack. The slick oil drips down over my asshole, down the backs of my legs. You massage the oil into my skin, sinking several digits into my ass.

Your touch feels amazing. I reach back and spread my ass cheeks apart for you. Encouraging you to tease me. I can hear you chuckle behind me as you nip my ass checks and then kiss them lovingly. "You are eager to get your ass fucked tonight aren't you, Slut?"

"Yes, sir. I've been dreaming of your cock buried to the hilt in my ass all day."

"I just bet."

You pull me towards your lap by my hips. My legs are spread on either side of yours as you slowly lower me down on your cock.

"Fuck yes!" You feel amazing in my ass and I can't help but scream out.

It isn't long before you are buried to the hilt. "I have a much bigger surprise for you my beautiful slut. When it happens, don't fight it. I know you. You will enjoy it."

Your message is cryptic. The blindfold has me lost in another world where all I feel is pleasure. I don't understand your words and with your cock buried in my ass, I honestly don't care to. I just want you to fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me cum.

You don't disappoint. Your thrust are deep. Hard. Each one dominates me, forces me to surrender to the pleasure you bring me. I am so close. So close to one supernova of an orgasm when your movements slow. You lean back in your chair, taking me with your.

All of my weight is resting in your lap and on your chest. Your hands spread my legs wider. "Put your hands behind your back," you order.

I sit up a bit to slip them behind my back. You loop one arm through them, pinning me. Your hold is fierce. I couldn't escape it even if I wanted to.

"Trust me, my Slut," you whisper in my ear.

I don't even have a chance to respond. To tell you I always trust you before I feel a new set of warm hands on my thighs. Spreading me open even further.

I start to struggle. Nothing coherent leaves my mouth as I feel a second cock push into my tight wet pussy. Your hold is unbreakable. You hold me to you. The other man holds my thighs open. Every inch of his cock he sinks into me give me pleasure.

Part of me feels like I should feel betrayed by you. You've allowed another man to violate me. The slut inside me though has been desperate for this since the second I confessed the desire to be fuck by more than one man. You've never shied away from the idea. In fact you've always encouraged it. Sending me links to porn where woman after woman has both her holes filled by multiple men.

No, I'm not truly surprised. More shocked and once that wears off I find myself giving into the pleasure. I feel completely stretched around both your cocks. I stop struggling and I feel you release me.

When my hands reach for my blindfold your teeth bite my shoulder as a warning. "This all ends if you remove that blindfold," you growl.

My hands stop and instead reach for the new man inside me. I grip his shoulders as you both set into a smooth rhythm. Each of you driving your thick cocks deep inside of me.

I'm coming apart with the pleasure. My moans are loud. I prey no one else is in the office as there will be no denying that I'm getting the fucking of a lifetime.

You both piston in and out of me, bringing me closer and closer to the edge. I am clawing at the back and shoulders of the man thrusting inside my pussy. It drives him wild as he fucks me harder.

One. Two. Three more deep thrusts and he is filling my tight cunt with his cum. His moans deep, guttural. I feel him swell and twitch inside of me. It triggers my own massive orgasm. I squeeze both cocks as I come. Screaming in pleasure.

Your friend pulls out of me and you immediately force me up and lean me over your desk. You fuck my ass with hard, quick strokes. Your own orgasm right at the very edge. You sound like a feral beast as you come. You burry your cock deep into my ass and fill me with your cum.

You lay heavily on top of me kissing my back and shoulders. You whisper into my ear how much you love me. When you have composed yourself enough you tell me to stay just as I am and lean back in your chair.

"You look so beautiful, my slut. Well fucked. Cum dripping out of both your holes. So beautiful."

You tell me I can remove my blindfold and I do. I immediately search the room for your partner. The one who fucked my pussy so thoroughly, but he is gone.

"Who else was here?" I ask.

You just smile. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

Your smile is wicked and taunting. Knowing you it could have been anyone of your friends. Or the new guy I told you I thought was hot a couple weeks ago.

"My precious little Slut I refuse to tell you. I want you to wonder every time you talk with someone whether or not that was the man I let fuck you. When you are in the break room having lunch and another man sits across from you, I want you to wonder if he was the one that filled you with his cum."

I shake my head at you as I smile. Leave it to you to find a punishment that will never end.