The Office Ch. 03

Story Info
Late one night at the office...
2.2k words
4.55
32k
4
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jani715
Jani715
45 Followers

I don't even realize I've gotten back to my desk. Automatically I grab my coat. It takes me a minute to remember that I'm going home. I look once more around the office. No one is there. The lamp that had been on earlier is now turned off. Standing by my desk I think for a moment, then head over to the other side of the office.

I have to think about it, but I find the desk that had the light on. Its neat, a few papers and drawings laid out on the tabletop. I look around; I don't see anything that has a name on it. Sitting down, I turn on the laptop at the desk. The screen flickers for a few seconds and then the login screen pops up. Just like my computer this one says the name of the user, "Melissa Andrews."

I turn the computer off and stand, shaking my head I think. It couldn't be her, the person who filmed me was a man, and I heard his voice. Buttoning up my jacket I grab my purse and head out of the building towards my car. On the way I try to sum up what I know about the situation.

He's a man with a deeper than average voice, good taste for expensive shoes, and interested in women. That alone ruled out quite a number of the men whom I worked with at the office. Fashion design tended to attract the gays more than straight men but there were enough in the office to not tell me who it was exactly. Maybe four, maybe five different people could be it I thought as I climbed into my car.

The drive back to my apartment was uneventful. It was close to 9pm by the time I arrived. Entering into my place, I tossed my purse on the sofa. I went to my bathroom and started the shower. Unbuttoning my jacket I hung it in my closet. My oxford and slacks I threw in the hamper. Walking back into the bathroom, I paid little attention to my reflection as I unfastened my bra. My panties I pull off with a slight hop over to the towel rack. I don't even need to look, the whole crotch of my boy shorts are stained from my orgasm. I drop them on the floor as I step into the shower.

About ten minutes later I step out, I grab the towel and rinse out my hair. The shower was relaxing. It helped clear my mind and ease away the anxiety I had been storing up since leaving work. While in the shower I had thought very hard about the whole affair. But no matter how I tried, I could not come up with any more ideas. I'll just have to talk to everyone who I think might be it, I'll recognize them by their voice, I thought to myself.

Dry, I return to my bedroom. I pick out my clothes for tomorrow, a white and black polo, gray wool skirt. From my dresser I grab a plaid bra and matching thong. Very posh I think to myself. Pulling on the thong, I adjust it for a second fully covering my bush. I yawn as I turn off the lights; it's been a long and very strange day I think as I drift off to sleep.

5:45am, my alarm goes off. It's another ten minutes before I make it out of the bed. I take a quick shower and make a bagel before getting dressed and doing my make-up. Around a quarter after I grab my purse and jacket and head to work. On the way, I check my phone for new messages. Nothing from any of my friends, but it's the morning, they wouldn't be calling me anyways. While at a red light I pull up the video again. For a brief intense six seconds I watch my trembling body writhe half naked on the toilet.

I'm a few minutes late getting to my desk. As I sit down, I look around, paranoid almost. Everything seems normal. People are yawning and chatting and drinking their coffee. Nowhere I look is there a sign of anyone suspicious. Slightly unsettled, I begin my work. A few emails, and then I swivel over to the folders left on my desk from last night. The first one is just basic drawings. Maybe an hour or so goes by before I can set it aside. My feet are propped against the filing cabinet under my desk as I lean back and open the second folder.

There's a piece of paper at the top. "I enjoyed watching you," was typed in large red bolded letters. Shocked I reread it, behind the note I notice the outline of something else. Pulling the paper to the side, I see a large picture. Immediately I register a hand holding a fully erect penis. The tip is swollen, red, and wet, the shaft has prominent veins running down it, and in comparison to the hand it is not exceptionally long but rather thick. My eyes move away and see another picture inside of the 8x6. It is a capture from the video I know all too well. My breasts popping over the cups of a white bra, my eyes closed behind my black-rimmed glasses, my stomach clenched slightly and my thighs parting for my groping hand.

I look up for a second my eyes huge. No one around me even notices. I try and remain calm; I can't though. My mind is a blank, its just registering shock; other parts of my body are registering other emotions however. I can feel my nipples stiffening, the sight of an erect cock and my naked body in conjunction with each other involuntarily arouses me. Looking back at the folder, I move the picture aside. Behind it is another note, "I really enjoyed watching you." The word, "really" is italicised. Turning past that last note, I see one more picture. It is of the same scene however, over the length of my body and onto other areas was a pool of semen emptying from the tip of the man's glistening cock.

I stare in disbelief at the picture for at least a minute. Time doesn't even register. My thoughts are completely out of order. A feeling of outrage, of being used, of arousal, of excitement, of fear, the entire gamut floods my body. I can feel my nipples pushing against the padding of my bra, my hips and legs suddenly feeling warm. Seconds go by, and then suddenly I snap the folder closed. My hands are shaking; I take a long deep breath. I can't think. I need air.

I'm slightly unsteady on my feet as I stand up; I grab the folder along with my purse. Trying to look calm I walk down the few aisle to the door. A few heads turn my way, two men's and a woman's. I observe the men from the corner of my eye. Both look exactly alike to me. Blonde-brown hair, late twenties, clean suits, they have to be twins I think to myself. I exit the office and move down the hallway, I turn right then up three flights of stairs, by the time I get there I'm breathing hard. I push through a set of doors and head towards the end of the hall. That door I know leads out to the fourth floor balcony and smoking area.

I walk out into the brisk autumn morning and slam the door behind me. Finally alone, I sink backwards, sliding down the door until my ass hits the concrete floor. I set the folder down on my left and then pull out my cell phone. I dig through the menus until I get to last night's received messages. I copy/paste the number that came with the text. Making a new message, I type out quickly, "Who the fuck are you? Why did you film me? What are these pictures?" As soon as I read, "sent message" I throw my cell away in disgust.

Squatting there, I cross my arms chilled slightly by the breeze. At my side is the folder. Looking at it I grab it intending on tearing it apart. Instead I hold it for what seems like an eternity before opening it, I skip the note and look at the first picture. The man's cock dominates the image. The man is holding his member with his left hand. Its rather handsome for a penis. I can see how thick it is, almost too large to fully encircle with his hand. The length is slightly over one and a half of his hand's width. My eyes focus on the picture, absorbing the details.

The man is white, that rules out one of the guys in my office. It still leaves about three others. Nowhere else on the picture is there a distinguishing feature or mark, nothing to tell me who this person is. My bra is constricting; my nipples are aching slightly, pleasurably. I try to ignore the sensation, to keep concentrating but, it's so hard to do so. My breasts have always been terribly sensitive. I can feel the soft cotton of the bra rubbing minutely against my nipples as I breathe.

I let my eyes close for just a second to savor the sensation. My body is warm but chilled by the outside air. My clothes seem binding; the posture I'm in has my thighs pressed tight around my mound. I can feel a growing warmth there. The texture of the wool on my skin is slightly itchy but comforting. The plaid thong is slightly cooler than my skin, the back riding deep between my cheeks. The longer I sit the more my body responds growing feverish.

Keeping my eyes closed, I focus on my racing heart. My hands drift towards my polo. A moment later a wave of pleasure emanates from my nipples as I pinch them through layers of fabric. I pull at them, first slowly then faster. The bra chafes the skin slightly abrading it; I can feel a small wave of pain amidst a sea of arousal.

I lick my dry lips, moving my tongue in a quick circle as I continue to tease my nipples. My left hand drops away, pulling at my skirt. My hand pushes deep between my legs, stopping at my pussy. I push against it. The first touch makes me moan softly. I push harder shoving the crotch of the thong into my cunt. The fabric pulls against my skin as it enters me. The heel of my hand is pushing against my mound; I can feel my bush as I move my hand. It takes a second before I feel the cotton becoming damp.

I gasp as I pull my hand away from my tits, my nipples shrieking for more. My hand claws under my shirt pulling the cups down. Finally my fingers find the stiff flesh of my nipples. The skin is sore and sensitive, each touch makes me wetter. The crotch of my panty is thoroughly wet. My finger starts to toy with my clit, only the wet cotton of the thong lies between my flesh. As I do so I'm pulling on each nipple, twisting them, making them ache for more.

More sounds escape my lips; I'm drawing near to my breaking point. My eyes finally open, in front of me is the picture. I no longer care about what it means, its context. My hand comes out from under my shirt, fumbling at the folder until I flip over to the next image. The sight of his cum over my picture excites me so much. Suddenly both hands are between my legs, my skirt hiked high up on my waist.

The frantic flurry of my fingers pushing the fabric against, over, around, and into my wet vagina combined with the visual of the picture brings me to climax. My eyes are glued on the man's cock as my pussy tightens for a brief moment before releasing. I feel warm cum squirt from between my lips, soaking my thong and fingers. A second gushing of fluid moments later makes my hands sticky with cum. There is juice leaking down past my slit towards my ass. My wet hands pumping between my thighs leaves them slick from the excess.

I'm convulsing as my orgasms shakes me. My legs are trembling from squatting for so long, my arms are suddenly tired though my tits and pussy continue to throb. Each shuddering breath I take brings me down another level. I'm beginning to regain control, my head clears and thoughts return. I close my eyes in momentary peace.

I'm almost knocked off my feet as someone attempts to open the door. Panicking I shoot to my feet, my back still holding the door shut. Trembling, my hands reach under my polo and quickly adjust my bra smearing my breasts with what little cum was left on my hands.

There's a knock at the door. I bend over and scoop up the folder, backing away from the door, I move towards my discarded cell, my skirt still riding high up on my legs. I'm hugely aware of the flooded mess between my legs as the door opens. Snatching up my phone, I turn around as nonchalantly as possible. I nearly faint. In the doorway with a bemused but bewildered look on his face is one of the twins from downstairs...

Jani715
Jani715
45 Followers