The Office Game Pt. 03

Story Info
A security watches a secret naked athletic game of sort.
1k words
4.46
12.4k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcmurryae
mcmurryae
130 Followers

This is an ongoing story of a security officer discovering and watching some sort of nude athletic event or game that is going on after hours.

The aim of the story isn't sex. The aim is to discover what they are doing and why are they so comfortable doing it nude.

*****

There were two things he wanted to establish. First, how long had this been going on? Second, what are they actually doing? Is it a game? A competition? What?

With a few taps on a few his computer keys he went back a month, to the same elevator, same time.

Oh, my! Again two people. Man. Woman. Undressing.

More taps. More keys. Back another month. Same thing.

More taps. More keys. Back three months. Same thing.

He was feeling even more nervous. This, what ever this has been, has been going on for at least three months right under his nose, with people he readily recognized in the building.

More taps. More keys. Back six months. Same thing.

More taps. More keys. Back nine months. Nothing.

Okay. He felt slightly better. He knew something now. He new one boundary.

More taps. More keys. Back eight months. Nothing. He grinned.

More taps. More keys. Back seven months. There they are again. Two people. He felt safe in estimating that whatever was going had been going on for seven months.

Next, with several swift key strokes he fast forwarded the tape from the elevator lobby from the time they undressed until the time they came back.

Fifty-three minutes.

He grinned again. He watched them get dressed and re-enter the elevator. He now felt he knew a second boundary. Whatever they were doing, at least for that night, lasted under an hour.

More taps on more keys. He wanted to know what floor they had just come up from.

Tenth floor.

More taps to see them enter the elevator.

He hit pause. He hit it hard. He froze. He went cold. He felt a panic he hadn't felt in years.

There. In the lobby. The lobby of the tenth floor. It wasn't the two people he expected, who he had seen before. The young beautiful, amply breasted women. The young, thin, athletic man. No.

No.

No! NO!!

He stared at the screen. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. EIGHT.

Eight people. Eight young people. Four men. Four women. All young.

All utterly, completely nude.

Yes, the two were there. But there were also six other people with them.

Softly. With fear he hit the key that round the tape back two minutes.

They were all standing. Most of them with their hands on their hips. They are talking. Smiling.

He runs the tape a minute further back. Still standing. Still talking.

He runs it back five minutes. He hits pause. He can't figure it out. He can't believe his eyes. Four of them are sitting on the floor leaning against walls. Two are standing. Two are kneeling.

He he runs it back eight minutes. All eight are sitting, leaning against walls.

He shakes his heard.

He sees it again. This time with all eight of them sitting, he sees it clearly. Same thing as before. Their nudity is not unnatural. It is not forced. It is not awkward.

Not a single one seems body-conscience. Not a single one seems aware of their body.

One guy has his knees drawn up. He is a ball of sweat. Yet his knees are slightly apart. Two inches maybe. His ass. His hairy ass in plain view of those across from him.

One of the people across from him is a blonde woman. Dark tan. Very athletic. Her head is thrown back. He plays the tape a bit. She is breathing hard.

Her legs are straight out and slightly apart. Her hands are on her hips. Her breasts are heaving with her breathing.

Next to her is a guy. Chiseled athlete. He too has his legs straight out. Penis exposed and impressive.

They both sit as if fully clothed.

He lets the tape roll forward. One of the women stands. Short light hair. She is breathing very hard. She walks over and bends over when she comes close to a the first woman he saw when all this was discovered.

She walks over, bends over, her breasts hanging heavily and beautifully. She reaches out and high fives another short fit man. She turns, places her back on the wall, and slides down in a look of exhaustion.

All of them. Every single one is nude. Yet not one of them seems awkward or in a rush.

They talk. They laugh. They are seemingly catching their breath.

He runs the tape back ten minutes. Same scene. Back twelve minutes. There is only six naked people. He lets the tape run. He watches one of the couples come running full speed into the elevator lobby.

Her breasts are flailing violently. His penis is bouncing far and wide. high and low. The guy rushes towards a door and puts something from his balled up fist into a mail slot.

Then. Then his mouth falls open. They all give high fives. Two of the ladies hug. A very sweaty hug. One guy slaps another guy in his bare ass. They are all congratulating each other. They are all seemingly proud of each other.

He rolls the tape back thirteen minutes. The lobby is empty. He lets it roll. Between the thirteen minute mark and the ten minute mark all eight couples rush, at break-neck speed, into the elevator lobby. One person from each couple places something into the mail slot.

And as each new couples runs in the congratulations start all over again. Hugs. Naked hugs. High fives. Grins. Laughs. Butt slaps. And heavy, heaving breathing. Sweaty bodies. Naked bodies.

And not a single one of them show any sign that this isn't normal.

Their nudity is utterly natural. Utterly carefree. Utterly second-nature.

He stands. He wants to see what is behind that door and that mail slot.

End of part three

mcmurryae
mcmurryae
130 Followers