The Office Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes sir, you can count on me," Arie quickly replied.

Arie didn't like the idea of participating in a pool volleyball game but she liked the sound of the rest of what he said especially the part about being able to take charge. She wondered to herself if he was intimating she was in line for a promotion. Regardless of that, it appeared she could score some points by accepting the challenge.

The two of them eased out toward the garden but now they had been joined by some of the others. Mr. Edwards continued the tour explaining what the different flowers and plants were and how much care goes into a garden like this. Everyone was impressed with his horticultural knowledge but none of them believed he did the actual work required for a garden such as this.

The group worked its' way back to the back of the house where the food was ready and was being set out for them. They were all ready to eat and went through the food like an army of refugees.

Arie and Brittney sat together with Brittney's husband Mark. The three of them were somewhat off to themselves so they could talk without anyone overhearing. The first thing Brittney asked was what went on between her and the boss. She told her that she had noticed the two of them leaving the house together and heading for the pool.

Arie gave her complete details of exactly what had been said between the two of them and that how promising it sounded. Brittney agreed with her and then commented on how that conversation must have really relaxed her. Arie agreed about feeling a little better but attributed it more to the wine than the comments from the boss. With that she gave a look around to see who was schmoozing the boss in case she needed to make another attack on him for more points.

While waiting for everyone to finish eating there was more small talk among the group and another glass of wine for those desiring it. Arie took another glass without really thinking about it. She was already past her limit but she felt so good she didn't hesitate when it was offered.

While chatting with one of her friends' wife, she noticed a couple of people coming out of the changing rooms at the pool with their swimsuits on. That was the signal for the pool games to begin. Aries' heart began to race a little faster when she saw a couple of the guys from the office with their Speedo's and the bulges they created. She knew she had promised the boss to participate in the pool activities so she found Brittney and together they grabbed their bags and headed for the changing rooms.

The pool had become pretty crowded before Arie and Brittney exited the bathhouse adjoining the pool. There was a reason for the delay of Arie. When she reached into her bag for her swimsuit she was shocked to see what was in there. She pulled out the small bikini with a note attached. "Thought you would have a better time with this one, signed Carl."

Aries' heart dropped to the floor. Brittney didn't know Carl very well but thought it was a pretty nasty joke to play on his wife. Then something came over Arielle and she put the bikini on and proceeded out to the pool strutting her stuff as proud as a peacock. Arie thought, "If this is what Carl wants then this is what they will get."

All of the guys from the office saw Arie go into the bathhouse and their attention was focused on the door waiting for her to make her presence known to the crowd. They had no idea what they were about to see. Most of them figured on a nice one piece but they were about to be astonished. The ones wearing the Speedo's would have to stay in the water for a while or reveal their personal excitement.

Brittney told her before they came out how great it looked on her and that after the boss saw it; she would go over the top with points scored. With nerves of steel they headed out the door with Brittney leading the way. As Arie came out there were no audible gasps from the guys but there was a moment when there was very little oxygen to be taken in.

Ariel was absolutely breathtaking. Her slender legs and round hips were accented by the high rise Brazil style bottom. Her very noticeable and voluptuous breasts were held in place, only slightly, by a low cut strapless top tied in the back.

The heads that were not turned in her direction when she first came out soon were. Her appearance captured the attention of everyone at the pool. The people on the back deck paid attention to her as she sauntered to the side of the pool. Every eye at the party was on her. As comical as it seemed she asked for everyone's attention.

A voice from somewhere replied back, "Like you didn't have it already."

The crowd busted out in laughter at the comment but that didn't faze Arie. She began to address the crowd and explained that Mr. Edwards had asked her to organize two teams, one of men and one of women to compete in a game of pool volleyball. The ladies she had spoken to earlier about participating were already in the pool and the guys chose five among themselves.

Before entering the water Arie looked around the pool area for Mr. Edwards. When she found him she asked him to come to the side of the pool to explain the rules to the group in the crowd. As he eased up to the side of the pool he leaned over to Arie and whispered to her that she had done a great job and that she was absolutely beautiful in that swimsuit. This caused her to semi-blush, but she was feeling so good now it seemed that nothing could affect her.

Mr. Edwards gave a short speech thanking everyone for coming and then proceeded to make the rules for the game. He wished them luck and got out of the way. That was much the same way he ran his department, give the orders and get out of the way and allow the employees to do their job. That was why everyone loved working for him.

The game began and the men were beating the women handily. It was really no contest at all. It was much more fun for the men than the women. They would purposely hit the ball to the woman, who they wanted to see jump out of the water, hoping they might lose their bathing suit top. The picked on the one with the most jiggle and wiggle. The men scored at will and won the game quickly.

After the first game Arie chose five more women and five more men to play a second game. This game went about the same as the first, men dominating and women protecting themselves. By this time though the women were talking among themselves about the spectacle they were putting on. They determined that the whole point of the game was for them to entertain the men. This did not set too well with some of the women.

When the second game had ended Arie chose the five best women and the rest of the men who had not played yet. The men were the types who were always the last to be chosen on the playground at elementary school, so they should be easy pickings for the women.

After the first game Arie figured out very quickly what was going on and she began to devise a plan to get even while the second game was in progress. She was determined not to allow the women to be used as simple entertainment for the men. She knew the first two games would easily go to the men but she hoped the women could somehow win the third. This would bring out the ire of the men and they would demand another game with some of the men who had played and won earlier, thinking of themselves to be unbeatable.

The women had discussed their strategy before entering the water for the third game, as to how they could win the game. Arie had asked the women chosen if they were bashful in any way and if they were willing to win at all cost. They all agreed, then she went on to tell them that they should be able to pick out the weakest player on this team and force the ball on him every time.

Her plan worked to a tee. They capitalized on the weakest player and won the game almost as easily as the men did to them the first two times. At the end of the game the expected response from the men occurred as planned. Everything was falling into place for the women to get their revenge. The men chose five and jumped into the water for the last match of the night.

The women huddled together while the men seemed to be discussing their plans on the other side of the net. Arie put the best and tallest women on the front line, leaving her and Brittney on the back line. The plan was to disrupt the men's game by whatever means possible. Whenever they could they would try to kick the men's feet out from under them causing them to miss the ball. If that were not successful they would try swimming under the net and holding their legs. Arie told them to use their imagination as to what might help them win.

The game started and the men fell behind because of their own aggression. They were so pumped up they couldn't keep the ball inside the pool. Then the women began to dink the ball over the net and under the elevated arms of the men, as they would jump up to block the shots from the women.

The men finally caught in t the strategy of the women and quickly closed the gap in points and then took the lead. This is when the women put into play their second strategy. They would volley the ball from the back line high up in the air causing the men's front line to jump, but now they were anchored by women hanging on to their legs resulting in missed shots. The women were again in the lead.

The men protested the tactics but it fell on deaf ears. Even the boss just shrugged his shoulders and laughed. Everyone at the party loved this. This time no one was watching the jiggle and wiggle of the women but instead they were pulling for the women to pull off the upset of the men.

The men again adjusted their game by volleying the ball from their back line. This got them back in the game but not even with the women. They needed two points to tie and three to win. The women only needed two points to win.

The women served the ball over to the men and they returned it back to the women's side. This is when one of the women's final tactics took place. As the ball went back to the men's side, the three women on the front line went under water and pulled the trunks of the men down to their ankles. This made them reach down to pull them back up and when they reached for their trunks the ball fell to the water giving the women one more vital point.

The men were furious over this and huddled up before the women served the ball for the final point attempt. The men tried to get themselves ready for whatever could come next, but there was no way they could prepare for what Arie had in store for them. With the men's pride on the line Arie had her team huddled and ready for the final victory point.

The men readied themselves for the volley from the women, three men in front and two in back. Not only their eyes, but also every eye on the premises were focused on the women's back line where the ball would be served. The men became acutely aware that the women's team was missing one person, Brittney.

No one noticed her get out of the pool but she was definitely missing. Arie was where Brittney had been. Something else struck the men as being out of sorts. Arielle was squatting in the water with only her head and shoulders visible. The men were thinking as fast as they could to try and figure out what the women were about to pull off.

Unnoticed by Arie was someone standing with the boss on the back deck. It was Carl, who had left the beach early to try to make the party and surprise Arie. He had arrived when the pool games started but decided to remain on the deck because of its' vantage point of seeing everything happening on the pool. As he watched the games play out, he was very impressed with his wife's ability to strategize in the heat of the battle.

At this juncture of the game Carl was as baffled as the rest of the men as to what the women, or Arielle as it turned out, had planned. He was confident that whatever it was it would probably win the game.

The men had their backs to the proverbial wall. Everything was hanging on this point. They had to win this serve or it was all over. How could they have been out smarted and out witted by a bunch of women? They were about to learn that women were more than breasts, but they had brains too. The women were about to teach the men that what they lacked in brawn they made up for with brain.

Arie asked the men if they were ready for the serve. The men answered, "ready." At that moment Arielle was lifted out of the water sitting on Brittney's shoulders holding the ball ready to serve. The whole crowd let out a gasp because Arie was completely topless, exposing the breasts that every man in the office drooled over. The men on the other side of the net were totally mesmerized by the sight of her abundant bosoms. At that instant she served the ball, which fell between the front and back line for the winning point.

Everyone went crazy with the women achieving the victory, except for the five men in the pool. Amid the cheering for the victorious women, the rest of the women jumped into the pool and removed their tops, threw them in the air and jumped up and down for joy. The celebration lasted for a few minutes then the women collected their tops and replaced them.

Arie received hugs and congratulations from everyone, especially the men who had hated the defeat but enjoyed the sight. She quickly retreated for the bathhouse to remove the bikini and put her clothes back on for the remainder of the evening.

On the back deck Mr. Edwards was absolutely astonished by the goings on in the pool. At the conclusion of the game he leaned over to Carl and said, " Not only do you have a beautiful wife, as we have just seen here tonight, but you also have a very smart wife. Please tell her for me to make sure to come by my office tomorrow so I can escort her to her new office."

Carl asked Mr. Edwards, " Does this mean she is getting a promotion?"

"Yes it does. I meant to announce it before the party began but I forgot. She will be taking my position because I am being transferred. I feel sure after her performance tonight that the department will be in very capable hands."

12