The Office Holiday Party and... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers

So they were soft. I had been around the block and I had dealt with this problem before with other men. I knew the solution; every girl does. I went over to Eric, knelt down on my knees, looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back.

I kissed his thighs, gradually moving north, ever so slowly. I stopped kissing and stroked his thighs with my hands. I did both of these things for a while, teasing him. Women know that a lot of the pleasure of sex is anticipation. Most men, at least in my experience, do not know that at all. But then, men are mostly interested in their own immediate pleasure, and not in the pleasure of their women.

I kept this up for a while, and when my mouth finally started licking his balls, and then taking one ball in my mouth and caressing it with my tongue, I saw his cock begin to show signs of life. I dwelled a long time on his balls, letting his cock wake up, and then since it was still soft even as it grew, I took the entire thing in my mouth before it grew too big to do that.

I sucked his cock sweetly, and cupped his now wet balls in my hands and stroked them. His cock sprang erect and grew to an impressive size. I licked the side as one licks a lollipop, slowly moving north until I had the purple head in my mouth. Thank God Eric was circumcised. Those are the cocks I like.

I licked it lovingly. This was easy to do because I am one of those girls who loves to give head. I also love even more to receive it, but few men if any seem to realize that.

I enjoy the power I feel by having a man's cock in my mouth. During the blowjob I feel as if I have real control over the man; it's one of the rare times I ever feel that way.

I have a trick. I invented it, but I am sure other girls have also discovered it. If I hum while I suck the cock, it receives vibrations. Men find that erotic. Quite erotic, in fact, particularly when I do it to their balls. At least, that's my experience.

I studied Statistics in college, so I know my sample size is too small to make any sort of definitive conclusion. But that does not stop a Bayesian, so let's go with that, shall we? Anyway, this was a chance to increase significantly my sample size by two.

Eric's cock was now hard and throbbing. I knew, from his age, that he and Jose had only one ejaculation each in them that morning. So I stopped, and asked him, "Lover, do you want to cum in my mouth, or in my body this fine morning?"

I think Eric was charmed I called him 'lover' and he smiled at me and reached down to fondle my boobs. He was good, perhaps the best I've experienced, at boob fondling, a talent most men do not sufficiently develop. Most men never get beyond crude. Eric however was good: He was interested now in pleasing me as well as enjoying my body.

He of course basically wanted to fuck me, as I well understood. I tried to maintain control by always taking the initiative. I stood up and slowly, very slowly, I removed my panties. Once naked I spread my legs, turned around to show them my naked backside, and then lewdly bent over while locking my knees to show off my cunt and asshole to them.

I jumped up on the desk and while sitting on it I spread my legs wide and pried open my pink vagina, showing it to be wet and glistening, since the blowjob had aroused me. Giving men blowjobs always makes me wet. I was warming up to the situation, as the prospect of keeping my job began to sink in.

I jumped down and stood up again and said, "Pictures, anyone? Now is your chance: you have me naked, boys." They eagerly took lots of pictures of my naked body. I slowly turned around for them, too.

I bent over the desk presenting my cunt to them. "Is this how you want to do me?" I asked. (Camera flash) Then I stood back up and got on all fours on the couch, "Or like this?" (Camera flash). My boobs were hanging down (remember, they're a bit large) and I wiggled my body, making them rock back and forth seductively.

I flipped myself onto my back, "Or perhaps everyone's favorite: The Missionary Position?" Then I sat up, placing a pillow underneath as if it were one of them, and said, "Or with me on top, Cowgirl style?" (Camera flash).

They were both now sporting throbbing erections at this point, so I said, "Who's first?"

I was not surprised when Eric walked over to me. I was still sitting on the pillow, and he gently removed the pillow. He said, "How about a combination?"

"Oh lover," I said, "What a splendid idea. I am here to please." I smiled and he smiled back, and then he surprised me by kissing me.

I know from the movies and also novels that whores never kiss their Johns. Whores consider kissing to be too intimate. Bizarrely, kissing is more intimate than fucking for whores.

But I was a whore only for the morning, I thought, and I relaxed and enjoyed the kiss. I fondled Eric's cock as we kissed, and he gave my boobs some more of his own magical fondling.

I could not believe it. Here I was about to be forced to fuck two old men to keep my job, and I was having the time of my life! This was too bizarre. I decided to figure out what was wrong with me later, and for now to live in the moment.

Eric was not as good at fucking as he was at fondling my boobs, but I enjoyed the fuck, and he truly loved it. I liked that I was giving him so much pleasure.

How could I not be giving him pleasure? I thought. After all, he was a fifty something old man, and I was a hot to trot super sexy 30-year-old secretary being extorted into having sex with him and actually enjoying it!

Probably this was the wet dream of every boss! We did it rear entry first, then with me on top so he could watch my boobs bounce around as I fucked him, and then he finished me off in missionary position, pulling out and cumming in my mouth. I swallowed his entire load.

Jose took a cell phone video of the entire fuck. Then it was Jose's turn. He was too turned on by watching a live sex show, and there was no foreplay. He did not even want me to suck him. He quickly bent me over the desk and rammed his cock into my well-lubricated cunt. He fucked me hard, with urgency, and without technique. It was actually the roughest sex I had ever had, and I loved it.

I had no idea I loved rough sex. Well, live and learn, I thought. He also slapped my ass, hard, as he fucked me, and the pain from the slaps increased my arousal substantially. His fuck was actually a learning experience for me.

After fucking me hard for quite a while he pulled out and I turned to look at him preparing to let him squirt in my mouth. He surprised me completely when he stuck his cock in my ass! I was not ready for it. It hurt a lot, but now my brain had decided to transform pain into eros, so it was okay.

Trained by the time with Steve the previous Friday, my ass quickly dilated and then Jose could fit his entire cock inside it, and he went to town, fucking my ass just as savagely as he had fucked my cunt; perhaps even more so. I could not help it and I let out a moan as he fucked me so hard, I was so turned on.

I had decided not to moan, because while I knew Eric's secretary would have a good idea of what was going on, I did not want to give her even more evidence. Her name is Louise, and she is a real busybody.

But I could not suppress the moan. When Jose exploded, he did not pull out and instead shot his copious load of cum directly into my asshole. I was okay with that, because I do not like to take a cock into my mouth right after it's been in my ass. I find that gross.

Eric captured the entire fuck on his cell phone. The three of us then got dressed. I let them fondle my boobs some more and kiss me as much as they wanted to, which was a lot, and Eric even removed my skirt to finger me a little more, but finally we were done and all three of us were dressed.

They offered me copies of the videos they had taken, and I said, "Sure."

The "meeting" had taken the whole morning. They gave me my promotion papers with my salary and apparently I had just doubled my pay! It was still small compared to an attorney at the firm, but I was thrilled. The two men invited me to lunch.

We went to lunch at a super fancy restaurant in midtown. I had never before been in such a place. I was blown away but somehow managed to maintain aplomb and not show how overwhelmed I was.

I knew I smelled of sex, too, especially because I was dripping cum from my ass, but I decided not to care. I thought of it as a new perfume from Estée Lauder. Instead of 'Youth-Dew' I could call it 'Eau de Cum.'

The food at the restaurant was elegantly served and delicious. The wine flowed down my throat like velvet. I drank too much, but I didn't care.

Better than the ambiance, the food, or the wine, was the way the two men treated me. They asked me all sorts of questions about the firm and solicited my advice. I had only limited things to offer, but they listened carefully to every word I said. Jose even asked my opinion on a legal case he was dealing with.

I knew the case well. I had taken a lot of dictation about it, and often prepared documents for it. And I had a brain, probably as good a one as most of their attorneys. I also had acquired over the five years I worked there an extensive knowledge of the law.

I might have been as good as anyone there, but of course I did not have a law degree and had never even thought about trying to pass the bar.

The insights I had to offer regarding the case concerned the personalities of the clients and the lawyers of the other side. I was able to predict for them the strategy of the other side, and I knew how they would react to anything "our" side tried. As I gave my thoughts, Eric sat there in awe of me, I could tell.

After the lunch we began to walk back to the firm's office building, and we passed by a luxury hotel. The men invited me to the hotel bar for "one more drink before returning to work." I had just fucked them both, shared lunch with them both, and been flattered by their respect for my opinions, so of course I agreed happily.

One thing led to another. I was the one who rented a room and went up to it, first giving a note I had written to the bellhop with a $10 tip, asking him to give it to Mr. Alvarez at the bar. That was the fictitious name we had made up for Jose. On the note I wrote three numbers: 123. This was code for room 312. We had agreed I would put the last digit first.

I went to the room and soaked up its luxury; I had never before seen such a hotel room. Eric and Jose had given me $700 cash to pay for the room, and I had charged it to my credit card. The $700 barely covered the cost of the room. Hotels are not cheap in New York!

Fifteen minutes later there was a knock on the door. I opened the door wearing the robe that was supplied with the room, and nothing underneath it. It was tied, in the slim chance it was not my lovers but a bellboy or maid or someone else.

Only Eric entered. Jose had to return to the firm for an emergency with the very case we had discussed at lunch. I learned later that he had followed my advice and insights concerning the case, and it eventually turned out to be the key to the winning strategy for his side.

I was disappointed it was only Eric as I had loved the rough sex of Jose, but also I was glad to enjoy a good time with only one man, which is after all what nature intended.

Well, it's what Judeo-Christian nature intended. After all there are plenty of animals that engage in group sex. Who knows what nature intended, really? Who even knows if nature has or had intentions?

Eric and I spent a lovely afternoon making tender love, fucking, kissing, snuggling, caressing, and enjoying each other. When it was over, since I knew Eric was married, I told him, "If you want to let your wife know you fucked another woman, but you still love her and are sorry, then buy her a Baccarat crystal vase and fill it with a spectacular floral bouquet."

Eric looked at me. I could tell he planned to do exactly that. I could also tell he was now revising his plans. He looked at me in awe.

"Thank you Jean, for lending me your awesome body, your affection, your insights, and your brilliance." He kissed me with an emotion that can only be described with one word: love. Then he left.

I did not have a chance to tell him he should never thank a woman for sex given freely. Well, he was too old to learn, anyway.

I decided to get my money's worth and to spend the night in the hotel room, since it was already paid. I also was not eager to return to my apartment to face the looks of the neighbor men who had been at my window last Friday evening. I took a long, hot bath, and washed away all the cum from the two men. I used the moveable shower head to wash out my vagina and my ass.

I discovered, when I used it on my vagina, that the shower head could be used as a kind of hydraulic vibrator. Yum. I got dressed and went out to a local drug store and bought a toothbrush, toothpaste, and a hairbrush.

I also bought a new blouse at H&M. I did not want to show up at work the next day in the same clothes. That would be just too obvious for the other women in the office.

I felt like an idiot when I returned to my hotel room and discovered they had courtesy toothbrushes and toothpaste. The toothpaste was even in my favorite brand. Live and learn, I thought.

I got restless as evening fell. I wanted to take full advantage of spending a night in this spectacular hotel. So I went down to the bar. I looked like an executive secretary stopping off for an amazingly expensive drink on the way home, after a long day.

I was debating whether or not to order a $35 cocktail, when I heard a man call out my name. I looked around and decided he was calling for another Jean, since I recognized nobody. Then I heard, "Jeanie Legs!" I had not been called that since high school. It was a derogatory nickname I had acquired but like Chicanos before me I embraced the name and made it my own.

It's a long story how the name arose, but once when I was showing off some of my gymnastic moves I somehow lost my skirt, exposing my long legs and my panties. I have nice legs I guess, and the boys never got over their free view of my legs and panties.

In high school that's a big deal. Forever after I was 'Jeanie Legs.' Stupid I know, but what is high school if not stupid? Anyway that was a long time ago.

I do remember, quite clearly, how erotic it felt to be exposed that way. At the time I had no concept of exhibitionism.

So who knew to call me that? I looked around again and the man calling for me turned out to be Chris Hollingsworth. Chris had a crush on me throughout high school but never acted on it. I had a crush on him right back and waited in vain for him to make a move.

I often fantasized what would happen if had made a move on me, and since my immature high school brain ran in the gutter, my imagination of what we would do to each other was florid.

When I saw him my smile lit up the room. I was thrilled to see a friendly, non-threatening old friend, who was not a misogynist and was not about to extort sex from me in order for me to keep my job.

He asked me to join him, and I did happily. I had not ordered a drink yet so when the waiter came Chris ordered for me. "My treat, for old times," he said. I was thrilled to save $35 for just a drink and I ordered the house cocktail.

I had already had quite a bit of wine at lunch, and I had consumed previously a house cocktail while we were planning for my hotel romp with Eric and Jose, so I still had a buzz when the drink arrived.

We did the inevitable when old friends see each other for the first time in 12 years. We gave our histories and I learned he had gone to Cornell and from there he joined a bank, and was now fairly well off.

I was as smart as he was, but from the wrong side of the tracks, and being a legal secretary was the best job anyone in my family tree had ever had. He knew that, there was no need to speak it aloud.

Once we had learned each other's histories, including the fact that I had been married and divorced and he had never married but recently broke up with his partner of the last five years, we were finally ready to talk about something other than our histories since high school.

"So what brings you to this overpriced, fancy hotel?" Chris asked me. "It's a bit pricey, don't you think?"

"Yes, totally. I have a room here and am spending the night," I replied.

"You told me you live in Brooklyn, right? I don't understand," Chris said.

I told him about the office holiday party, the somewhat forced sex in my apartment, the betrayal with the blinds, the pictures going to the senior partners, and how in general I was screwed and expected to have lost my job and to have been blackballed from all other jobs.

And on top of that I was reluctant to go home and face my neighbors at least one of whom had seen me in the throes of sex and sent the picture to the senior partner. I was just not ready to face that yet.

This was a lot for Chris to handle. He was shocked speechless, and just looked at me, his face revealing his incredulity. I almost laughed at how ridiculous, irresponsible, and slutty this sounded. Why was I telling this horror story to a sweet man like Chris?

Chris began to give me sympathy when he recovered a bit and I held up my hand. "Wait Chris, it gets worse."

"It does? How could it?" Chris asked.

"To save my job I fucked the two senior partners of the firm today in their office. I was too good "in bed," or more correctly on the couch and bent over the desk, and so one of them enjoyed my charms again this afternoon in this very hotel. Your high school friend has become, in the last five days, a total slut. I'm sorry Chris." There, I had confessed everything to him. I figured he could not wait to run away from me.

"You know Jeanie Legs I was in love with you in high school," he said, softly.

"Your love was requited, Chris. I turned down every boy who asked me out waiting for you to do so," I replied.

"Really? On my God, I was such a fool! I fantasized about taking your virginity on a daily basis, you know," Chris said.

"I figured you did. I fantasized about giving you my virginity every day, too. My fantasies involved doing it in a bed, doing it outside on the grass, doing it in a dressing room at the mall, doing it in the back row of the movies, doing it in a car in the mall parking lot. You have no idea how much I yearned for you, Chris."

I could see how much Chris was regretting his high school inaction. I could see his thoughts; maybe he could make up for lost time and opportunity now?

"I was a fool, a prisoner of timidity and fear. No longer," Chris said. "I'd love to take your virginity now, you know." He flagged the waitress to order me another cocktail.

I could see his little male mind. He knew booze would weaken my resistance. I wondered how many girls he had bedded by getting them drunk first? I decided on an even dozen; one a year, it came to. Well, maybe two dozen then.

I laughed aloud. "Honey that ship sailed a long time ago. Even before I was married. And it sailed off again this afternoon in this very hotel. You are drinking with a slut," I said, and sneered when I said the word 'slut' and began to cry.

"Let me take you to your room. I'll sing 'The Sloop John B' for you. Do you remember how much you loved it when I sang that song at the campfire, long ago?"

"Oh Chris, you still don't get it, do you? I didn't care about the song or how you sang it, what I wanted was you," I said. "Shit, I still want you. If you want to be the one thousandth man to take my virginity, go right ahead. I won't stop you. Quite the contrary." I was not going to let Chris get away again.

"I think one thousand is a bit of exaggeration, Legs," he said, calling me by his favorite intimate name for me. I had forgotten he used to call me that at tender moments, even if he never followed up with sex or even a kiss.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers