The Office Holiday Party and... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

"Yes, before five days ago, counting my ex husband, I guess it was five men. You would be the sixth if this were five days ago," I said.

"But it's now," Chris said.

"Yes, I guess that makes you number ten, were we to do the deed. At least it's a nice, round number. One man for each finger," and I again began to cry a little.

"Shit Legs, I have laid exactly 19 women to date. You will be number 20, and hopefully my last," Chris said. "Not counting whores, of course."

"What are you saying Chris?" I asked.

"I want to make love to you Legs. It's twelve years too late, but I still love you as much as I ever did. You were beautiful in high school, the prettiest girl in the school, and now you are even prettier. Give me your virginity, sweet woman. Let's go to your room," and Chris rose from his chair, coming around to mine and pulling it out for me.

Then it struck me. "You use the services of prostitutes?" I asked.

"Yes, sometimes. A man had needs, you know, and I did not always have a girl friend."

I did not approve, but I let it go. "Do you have an STD?" I asked.

Chris laughed, "Oh, now I get it. I use condoms with the ladies of the evening. And anyway, I am clean. Disease free, I'm happy to say."

I exhaled. My skirt had risen up my leg to near the top of my thigh. I was showing a lot of leg, more than is proper for a woman in a bar. I quickly pushed my skirt back down as I rose and Chris smiled. "You still have the world's sexiest legs, my Jeanie." He smiled at me, that wonderful million-dollar smile that always turned me into a puddle of hormones in high school. It did just then, too.

"You're drunk, Chris. But I don't care," I said.

We went up to my room, carrying our drinks with us. Once we were in the room, we were both incredibly awkward. Chris had reverted to his high school awkwardness. It was hard for me to believe he had laid even a single woman, let alone twenty.

Frustrated, I took this thirty-year-old man in my arms. I placed his hands behind my waist and I held his head still and kissed him ever so gently on the lips. He returned the kiss in kind. We stood there like that kissing for at least ten solid minutes. That is a long time to kiss standing up.

Eventually Chris got the courage to begin French kissing me. When I returned the kiss with great enthusiasm he began to get courage, and finally he began to caress my breasts through my blouse and bra. To encourage him I gave a soft moan. This was evolving exactly like my tamest high school fantasy. And I do mean my tamest one!

I needed to be the aggressor. I could not believe it. In all my life I had never been the aggressor. If anything I was the face of the resistance! I removed his coat and tie, and his shirt. I tied his tie around his eyes. It was now a blindfold. Then I led him to a chair and sat him down. "Stay there, Chris. I need to use the ladies room."

I did my business and then felt wicked so I stripped naked and wore the hotel robe as I emerged from the bathroom. I went to the chair and straddled Chris' legs. I could tell my cunt was exposed to the air. I smiled to myself.

I got up and took off Chris' pants, leaving him dressed only in his briefs. Then I gave him one of my slow blowjobs, just like the one I had given my boss Eric that very morning. But Chris was young; I figured he could get it up again after I blew him. I discarded my robe and took a break from blowing him.

I stood before him naked, and untied the blindfold. Chris' eyes got huge, as he took in the sight of me naked for the first time. I hoped he was not disappointed after no doubt fantasizing for this moment many times before.

Thank God he was not disappointed. That was my big fear: I was now 30 with a more mature body than I had when I was 18. Of course at 18 he had never seen me undressed except for that one time when I got the nickname legs.

No man ever saw me naked when I was 18. No man had ever even seen my boobs.

"Jesus, Jeanie," he said, staring right at my boobs. "You are even more gorgeous than I ever imagined in my dreams, lo these many years."

"You've been imagining me naked all these years?" I said, actually hoping I had heard right.

"I sure have. And I'll remember you just like this for the next thirty years. You are so sexy, so gorgeous, so..."

I interrupted him. "Are you all talk, Chris?"

Chris took the hint, smiled, and pushed me down onto the bed. I kept my legs together to see what he would do. He knew what to do. He lay down next to me, and he began to kiss me while he gently fondled my boobs. I moaned to encourage him.

He used his fingers to tickle me as he traced a straight line from my boobs directly south, past my belly button to his final destination. He stuck his finger between my tightly closed legs, and squirmed around in there until he managed to pry them apart and find my cunt and my clit.

As he began to try to get his finger in my cunt, just as he knew I would, I parted my legs just a little to give him some access. That was the only concession he needed. He kept at it, and when he eventually tried to push my legs apart with his other hand I was so turned on that they gave way easily.

He then kissed my boobs and traced the same line south on my body until his mouth was over my cunt. He got his head between my legs and he began to lick the sides of my labia.

That's when I began to moan in earnest. I could count the number of times men had gone down on me on the fingers of one hand, since it was two.

And yet this was Chris' first move. Bless his soul. After only a few minutes I had an earth shattering orgasm. I screamed much too loud. Then I remembered I was in a soundproof hotel room and I just relaxed and let go.

Chris kept on eating me even after I had cum, and I had two more orgasms. My cunt was now soaking wet, and he moved into position. "Oh lover, go for it. Please Chris. I need you inside me, deep inside me. I've needed you for so long."

Chris still hesitated. This was the moment of truth. There was no going back. Then he said what no man had ever said before: "Do we need protection?"

"I'm on the..." and that was all I got out before I gasped as he plunged into me. I was so happy I was crying. I wrapped my legs around him; I was never going to let him go! I kissed his chest, I reached up and pulled his head to mine and kissed him as he fucked me.

His cock felt so nice inside me. I moaned as he fucked me and I called his name and cried out, "Oh Lord thank you for giving me this man!" When I said that Chris smiled and fucked me so deeply I almost passed out.

When I sensed that he was about to cum I said, "Cum inside me, lover. Cum deep inside me. I need your sperm. I need you Chris. Oh yes!" I screamed as I came again, my whole body vibrating as I came.

A minute later Chris plunged way in and held his cock there as it squirted deep inside me. His cock contracted three times and squirted out gobs of cum each time. I could feel his cum inside me. I had floated off to heaven in bliss.

This was the most emotional fuck either of us had ever had. It was also my fourth fuck of the day, having fucked Jose, and Eric twice, earlier in the day. What am I, I thought? Who am I? Who does something like this? Who fucks three men in one day, and enjoys it? Nobody, that's who. I am a lost soul.

Chris spent the night and fucked me three more times before I had to leave for work. He promised to take me home. There was one incident I should tell you, though. Chris asked me if I liked to show off my body. I had only recently realized that yes, I did. I knew it at the Holiday Party when I was stripped naked against my will in front of my co-workers.

When I told Chris that, his cock instantly got hard. I'm not stupid, I realized he was one of those men who likes to show off his woman. I asked him that, point blank. He said yes, and that was why he finally broke it off with his partner of five years. She had left him after he had pressured her to be an exhibitionist and she had refused for five long years.

I was still dripping cum when I asked what he wanted me to do. There was an office building across the street. We could see into their offices, so they could see into our room if we turned on the lights and opened the drapes.

We did that, and he asked me to stand in the window facing the office building, my boobs up against the window. I complied. Then he entered me from behind and fucked me in that position. Several men in the facing office building noticed and watched the show.

I got so turned on to be on display like that, I had yet another huge orgasm. So did he.

Then he asked me to get dressed in my blouse and skirt but with no underwear. He was going to take me to a late dinner at the hotel restaurant. I realized I had forgotten about dinner. So we went down to the restaurant, me without underwear.

I figured he would get off just by knowing I was without underwear. Also people could tell I was not wearing a bra, but so what? My boobs did not droop much. We sat and ordered and then Chris asked me to unbutton three buttons of my blouse. I smiled at him. Now I understood his plan.

When nobody was looking I unbuttoned my blouse. Chris whispered to me and I leaned forward to hear him. I asked him what he had said and he replied that he had asked me to lean forward!

I blushed; he was looking down my blouse. I wondered how much he could see. Judging by the faces of a few other men who could also enjoy the view down my blouse, my entire boobs, nipples and all, were revealed.

From time to time he would get me to lean forward. Showing strange men my boobs was arousing me. Most of all I was enjoying flashing them for my own high school crush Chris. Chris changed his chair to sit closer to me. His hand moved to my thigh.

Chris moved his hand up my thigh, pushing my skirt up with his hand. He got to my pussy, which was naked, not covered with any panties. My panties were still in my hotel room. He had my pussy exposed below the table as he gently stuck his finger inside me.

Just then our food came and Chris returned to his seat. He left my skirt bunched up around my waist, and I left it like that too, knowing that was what Chris wanted. My pussy was soaking wet, both from his finger and from my total arousal. As we ate, he begged me to undo one more button.

I resisted at first. But he was persistent, and soon I had too many buttons undone, and if I moved at all, my entire boobs became on display. I only gradually realized that several other diners could see my pussy under the table, because Chris had 'accidentally' raised the tablecloth when he returned to his seat. I was completely on display.

When we eventually left the restaurant, we were well fed and I was well viewed. As we walked across the lobby to the elevators Chris put his hand on my waist, as a lover will do. But then he slipped it down to my ass, then under my skirt and he began to stroke my bare ass. I did not realize it right away, but he had lifted my skirt showing off my bare ass to anyone in the lobby who cared to look.

When he told me what he had done and as we relived and discussed our dinner I got so turned on that I kissed him and pushed him down on the bed climbing on top of him. I opened my blouse completely and moved my boobs near his mouth. He took the hint. I let my skirt ride up to my waist as I squirmed on the bed.

The only thing keeping me from ravishing Chris were his clothes. I got off the bed and returned to the window. I removed my blouse. I unzipped and slowly slid my tight skirt down and off me. I stood naked, facing the window.

I saw a man in the window of the facing office building looking right at me. He was a dark man. Maybe Indian or Pakistani, I thought. Chris came up behind me, and I turned around, fell to my knees, and blew him right there in the window. When he came in my mouth I opened my mouth and showed his cum in my mouth to the men in the skyscraper across the street.

I learned later that the men in the office watching my shows were Chris' colleagues. He worked in that building! It made sense; he had said he was at the hotel bar because it was near his work.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers