The Office Holiday Party and... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers

I looked at Chris, and was surprised to see his video camera was out and running. I had not even noticed nor realized Chris had brought it down to the pool area. Seeing Chris' reaction, and given my own perpetual state of horniness, I made no protest when Diego picked me up and placed me down on his erect cock.

I was surprised my own behavior, willingly fucking a complete stranger in public at the hotel's hot tub, shortly after having fucked both Mike and Chris upstairs in the hotel room's bed. It does not get much sluttier than this, I quietly thought to myself and his cock entered my welcoming pussy.

Looking back on it I blame the booze. Of course, getting drunk just removes inhibitions: I must be a slut deep down in my nature if all it takes is too much alcohol to allow me to behave like one.

Diego fucked me like that, bouncing me up and down on his lap, my boobs now out of the water and bouncing around as I moved up and down. We were quite a sight, and Diego's friend Joe was taking a mini cell phone movie of the sex.

Diego was muscular and strong. With me impaled on his cock, he arose out of the hot tub and sat on the edge, out of the water and with us completely on display. He managed to keep me impaled on his cock the entire time. Then without the impediment of the water, he really went to town and fucked me royally. All the time I was sitting on his cock, bouncing up and down.

I moaned softly as we fucked. I must confess that his cock felt wonderful inside me. At that moment it felt better than the cocks of Mike and even of my lover Chris. Having Joe and Chris as voyeurs, plus the risk of discovery at the hotel hot tub, really turned me on. I figured this was on the hotel's security video as well. I was suddenly overcome with a huge orgasm: my body vibrated and I moaned a bit too loudly.

Diego pumped a few more times before he unleashed a load of cum deep inside me. His cum joined that of Mike and Chris. I had a lot of cum in there, that's for sure. Joe seemed clearly interested in sloppy seconds (or sloppy fourths, but of course he had no way of knowing that). But I had had enough, and we bid our farewells. I gave them the address and phone of our law firm, and told them to mention me if they followed up.

Standing there naked I kissed both Diego and Joe goodbye, and they both took plenty of liberties with their hands as we kissed, once again getting me aroused. I put my robe back on, tied the sash tightly, and took Chris back to our room. Once we were in the room he helped to satisfy his sexually insatiable slut. That is to say, he ravished me.

Three days later my boss called me into his office. I was nervous, but it was only to thank me for having solicited new business: That of the Ohio based company of Diego and Joe. He did not ask how I happened to solicit the business. I think he did not care; he was just glad to have the new clients. The very next day I saw Diego and Joe in the hallway of our office building. They smiled at me, and I giggled nervously.

Diego told me he would be back in New York in a few months. "I'll be here," I said, and smiled. He returned the smile. His smile was one of the anticipation of another sexual romp. I got nervous at the monster I may have created, but at the same time I got wet.

As for Mike, when he tried his last-minute tricks the very next Friday, I made it clear I was not interested. I lied, saying it was awkward explaining to the hotel's turn down service why I was naked, bound, and gagged. He smiled at the mental picture, but he knew it was over between us.

My life calmed down, thank goodness, for a few weeks. I came home one day after a hard day at the office, and Chris announced we had been invited back to the home of Rajeev and Krishna that very weekend.

"I hope you said 'yes,'" I said.

"I told them I would check with you first. I'm glad to see you are enthusiastic. Rajeev is inviting over some other people, too," Chris said.

I was disappointed. I discovered I had been looking forward to a repeat of our swapping (and more) from the last visit. But I liked Rajeev and Krishna not just as sexual partners but as friends, especially Krishna. So I was still thrilled, and I told Chris that.

When the time came near to go to the home of Rajeev and Krishna, I was debating what to wear. I wanted to look elegant but also sexy. Chris took me shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue. I ended up with a black evening gown that was backless.

The top was made of a fine mesh, promising peaks of my braless boobs, but in fact nothing could be seen. It made the outfit tantalizing. The bottom of the outfit was long but with slits up the sides all the way up my thighs to just below my private area.

I looked sexy as hell in the dress, but not at all cheap. That makes sense, because the dress cost more than two months of my salary; good thing Chris was a rich banker! In the elevator of the building Chris slipped his hand into my dress and reached around to caress my boobs and to gently tweak my nipples. I told him to stop, as we were almost at the right floor.

We were the first to arrive at the luxurious apartment of Rajeev and Krishna, on the 23rd floor of an historic Park Avenue apartment building. Rajeev told me instantly I looked stunning and sexy, and Krishna nodded approvingly. She was wearing a silk sari, but she had tied it loosely, exposing just a bit what appeared to be boobs not constrained by a bra.

We were quickly given a choice of champagne, white wine, Scotch, or Bourbon, and Chris chose Bourbon while I chose champagne. Rajeev and Krishna mirrored our choices. We sat down and discussed the recent elections, and I was pleased to discover we were all on the same page politically. Krishna and I discussed some books recently reviewed in the NY Times Book Review, and it turned out both of us had already read them, leading to a fascinating discussion.

The men listened to us babble on, and looked lustily at our bodies, doubtless imagining us naked again. Too bad for them it was not to be that evening. But after all, it was Rajeev's choice to invite the other couples. While I was looking forward to meeting them and perhaps making new friends, I had no sympathy for Rajeev missing out on enjoying my sexual charms one more time.

Another couple arrived: They had recently moved to New York from the south, and they were named Jeremiah and Betty Ann Rogers. They had thick accents, and I am a sucker for a southern accent, finding it charming. Jeremiah was a lawyer, and Betty Ann landed a job at the New York Library, one of the best public libraries in the US.

Betty Ann was a shapely blonde, with a large bust. She had classic beauty, and she looked as if she would be a perfect choice to be an anchor on Fox News. She was smart, too, reminiscent of Megyn Kelly, now of NBC, bless her soul. She had great sexual allure.

Jeremiah in contrast was also handsome. Too handsome, perhaps. When a man is too handsome, and looks like a male model stepping out of the pages of GQ, it just does not ring any sexual bells for me. I like a man to have whiffs of mischief about them, not just the innocence of sailing through life on their looks.

Another couple arrived shortly after, Bill and Jane Florida, and that meant we were eight people. Jane struck me as a shy woman. Maybe she could be beautiful if she were freed from the prison of her prim and proper nature, but as she presented herself, I saw no sexual allure. Of course, who am I, as a woman, to hope to what appeals to a man? But I looked at Chris, and I saw no spark of interest in his eyes.

On the other hand, physically Jane was a beautiful woman. Small breasted, she was perfectly proportioned and had a taut, flat tummy. Her face and her skin were both lovely, but her best feature were her eyes.

If her eyes are the window to her soul, then she had one wonderful soul. Her eyes were like a Star Wars tractor beam, pulling you into her. You could reverse your thrusters all you wanted, but the pull was not to be denied.

Jane was not sexy, but I for one was fascinated by her. I'm not a man, and the pull of her eyes was enough to intrigue me.

Jeremiah in contrast was a hunk. He was my kind of guy. Muscular, lean, hairy, and confident. He was well spoken and seemed smart.

We all drank our cocktails and met the others, and gradually the women collected in one group and the men in the other. Given how much I liked Krishna, it was not surprising that her friends Betty Ann and Jane were charming as well, once I got to know them a bit. My initial impressions about Jane proved false; she was perhaps the most interesting person there that evening.

We had a great time discussing all sorts of things: books, movies, music, and of course the perennial topic of all New Yorkers, namely real estate. Rajeev made sure we were constantly drinking and he kept refilling and topping off our glasses. Since we had empty stomachs, and we were all fairly small women, we were getting drunk fast.

The men retired to the man cave to watch football; it was near the end of the season, and we women retired to Krishna's inner sanctum, namely the kitchen, where men were not allowed to go. Krishna had some female servants to help her to throw the dinner party for 8 people, but fortunately she had already done a lot of the cooking and preparations in advance. The kitchen was big enough to comfortably hold the four of us women plus the three servants.

We continued to gab and to drink, but after around 30 more minutes dinner was ready and Krishna rang the bell. We trooped out to the dining room, but the men remained cloistered away in their man cave. Krishna rang the bell again, and again there was no reply, and no men showed up. Finally she called Rajeev on his cell phone, and he explained that Chris had some new videos, and the men were rapt. He was having trouble getting them to pause the video, as it was at an exciting moment.

My heart sank. I knew then that not only had Chris brought the videos of me and Mike doing it in the hotel room, including me being bound on the bed, but also of Chris and me afterwards, and then of the hot tub following that! And not only were he and Rajeev drinking in my pornographic and slutty exploits, but also Jeremiah and Bill were being introduced to my most intimate behavior via video, and I was going to have to face them at dinner right afterwards.

Krishna quickly explained what was happening to Betty Ann and to Jane, and they looked horrified and gave me lots of sympathy for this cruel treatment, and once again betrayal by my partner Chris. Jane asked if I wanted to eat in the kitchen at the little table there, and if so, she would join me. They understood how humiliating this was for me.

I wondered what the fuck was wrong with Chris. I was humiliated and embarrassed and mad as hell. Rajeev entered the room first, and he took me aside and led me to the music room. The music room was impressive. The walls were lined with bookcases full of books, and in the middle of the room was a Steinway baby grand piano, stained ebony black. Music by Beethoven was open on the piano.

There he explained that I looked wonderful in the videos, and that both Jeremiah and Bill were excited to be in my presence that evening. They were truly taken with me. He begged forgiveness, and he used his most flowery language and all the skills of his silken tongue to try to calm me down.

Krishna came in and led me back to the kitchen. In the kitchen she held me tightly and kissed me passionately, letting our tongues mingle. "Wow," I said.

"We'll wait until the others leave, and then I want desperately to watch the new videos. We'll have fun, I assure you," she said.

"And a great meal, I'm sure," I said. Rajeev's and Krishna's intervention had indeed calmed me down, and I emerged from the kitchen to face the penetrating eyes of Jeremiah and Bill.

Their wives Betty Ann and Jane had of course not seen the videos and as such they were innocent of what was going on. But of course they had imaginations. Sometimes an imagination is worse than the reality.

But then Krishna led them both to the kitchen, leaving me alone with the four men at the dinner table. I guess she somehow told them what was going on. They were gone a long time, and they emerged different people, looking at their husbands quizzically, and a bit disapprovingly.

I was seated between Jeremiah and Bill, and they had each put a hand on my leg, sliding it in through the slits in my skirt. This was too much too fast, and they were just testing the waters I guessed while their women were away. Not knowing what to do, I removed their hands and smiled.

"Later, boys," Rajeev said, in his mellifluous voice.

"Speak for yourself, Rajeev," I said with ice dripping from my voice. He smiled at me. I looked at Chris, and he looked away, appropriately ashamed for bringing the videos and humiliating me right at the beginning of the dinner party. Now all the men were going to think of, all evening, were the images of me in the throes of sex with Mike, Chris, and/or Diego.

The men were looking at me as if they were imagining me naked and underneath them, rising to their thrusts as they sexually plundered me. I felt very uncomfortable, and I was angry to have been put in such a position. I blamed both Chris and Rajeev. All Rajeev's considerable charm could not undo what he had done.

When the women finally emerged from the kitchen, together with Krishna, they looked at me with solidarity in their eyes. There was no hint of contempt or scorn, so I was pleased. I was more scared of female disapprobation than I was of the men.

The food was served and Rajeev poured us a lot of great French Bordeaux wine which was strong enough to hold up to the spicy Indian food. The food had the effect of making us thirsty, and if we were not careful we would calm our mouths with wine instead of water. This led all four women to get quite drunk; fortunately we were all happy drunks.

There was no talk of sex or of watching the videos of me having sex that Chris had brought over to Rajeev. Instead the dinner conversation was delightful, a normal dinner conversation four adult couples might have anywhere in the country. We discussed literature and art, new movies, and - okay, this is particular to New York - the opening of the second avenue subway and (of course) the impact it might have on property values on the upper east side.

As we enjoyed ourselves, however, the weather outdoors turned nasty. Snow had been forecast, but nobody had forecast a blizzard, and yet that is exactly what was happening. Moreover the winds were gale force, and there were weather alerts to stay indoors. Bill and Jane live in Westchester and had to go home by car, and that now seemed like a poor option.

Betty Ann and Jeremiah had planned to go home by taxi, but taxis were banned from the streets, due to the surprisingly fierce weather. These were not the kind of people to avail themselves of the subway, and besides they lived in Riverdale, and no subway went close to their home.

Fortunately there was room in the home of Rajeev and Krishna to put everyone up for the night. They had three couches, a spare bedroom, and a living room rug so thick and plush it would be as if one were sleeping on a bed.

The servants had long gone home, so Krishna and I set about making up provisional beds for everyone. Krishna handed out extra nightgowns to us three women. Krishna is the smallest of the four of us, so she gave her larger and more modest nightgowns to Betty Ann and to Jane, who are both a little taller than I am. Also Betty Ann is truly busty.

The nightgown Krishna gave to me hid very little of my body. A man's T shirt would have been more modest. I can't sleep well wearing underwear. Bras especially make my boobs hurt in the morning if I wear them to bed.

But I kept my lingerie on for modesty, planning to remove it only at the last minute. It was a smart thing to do, too, since when I bent over to tuck in some sheets and blankets, the nightgown rose up exposing my ass. Without the panties I would have been flashing the men. As it was, I flashed then with my transparent panties.

When all the preparations were done for the sleepover, Krishna gathered us four women in the kitchen. We were all giddy, both from being drunk, but also for the teenage style fun of a sleepover in this spectacular apartment. It was fun for the four of us to be cozy and warm while the wind whipped snow around the windows outside.

We were having fun. We were in Krishna's inner sanctum (her kitchen) where the men were strictly forbidden to go. The men were doubtless in Rajeev's man cave watching porn videos, starring yours truly. I was embarrassed to go anywhere near the men.

We felt like giggly teenagers, and we enjoyed our regression to adolescence. After a while, Betty Ann said that when she was at sleepovers back home in Georgia, the girls used to play truth or dare. It always became sexual. Nevertheless, she asked if we wanted to play?

Jane was a little reluctant to play, but Krishna was all for it. Krishna was the hostess, so we all agreed. I was a bit nervous, myself. I went first. Betty Ann posed the questions, and I chose truth. She wasted no time and asked me if I had ever had a lesbian affair?

I blushed. I did not know what to say. Then I looked straight at Krishna, and I said yes. Jane gasped, but Betty Ann just smiled. "In college?" she asked. "We all used to experiment back then, as I recall," and her eyes got dreamy. No doubt she was thinking back to the time of her own lesbian affair, or affairs, who knows?

I looked at Krishna, but did not reply. "You have to answer, or face the consequences!" Betty Ann said.

I said weakly, "No, not in college. I'm a legal secretary and I do not have a college degree. My time was more recent: a couple of months ago. It was wonderful," I continued, all the time looking at Krishna.

It was clear that Jane was uncomfortable with this discussion of lesbian sex. Some people are sexually uptight. Now it was my turn to ask questions. I chose Jane, as she was squirming in psychological discomfort. She also chose truth. I asked her at what age she lost her virginity?

Apparently this question was not the softball I thought it was. Jane blushed a deep red and just shook her head. I did not understand why she was apparently so ashamed. Maybe she lost it too young, or maybe (in her view) too old, but really, who cared at this point?

I let it drop, but Betty Ann insisted she answer my question, or else she would have to do a dare. Jane began to cry, and she could not speak. She asked for paper and pencil via impromptu sign language, and Krishna quickly gave her both. She wrote a number on the pad of paper and then held her head in her hands, crying. The number was shockingly low.

Wow, I thought. The poor girl, I instantly felt for her. I guessed it must have been incest, but I said nothing. Krishna quickly took over the game, and she asked Betty Ann if she had ever made porn videos. The question blindsided Betty Ann, but she bravely said, "Yes, I guess. Jeremiah once made a video of us having sex. It was just for him to watch when he traveled and was away from me. But I guess that counts."

Krishna said, "It sure does, my friend."

I said, perhaps knowing Chris only too well, "Are you sure he has not shown it to some of his friends?"

"Oh my God, I hope not! He would never do that," Betty Ann nervously uttered. "Would he?" she added, after a pause.

Jane said, "There is a video on line of me doing it with my brother. He posted it there. It was many years ago, of course, and I was very young. I did not know he even had made it, let alone had posted it. It was Bill who found it. He likes to watch sex videos. It's not one of his more attractive features."

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers