The Office Holiday Party and... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers

So my suspicions of Jane and incest were true. I said nothing. Betty Ann, however, added, "I never let anyone tape my times with my brother. Jeremiah does not know about them. Nobody does, at least not from me. I don't do it with him anymore, but God, is he sexy! Just in case any of you want to step out, he is always ready and willing..." and then Betty Ann giggled nervously.

This was spinning weird, I thought. Jesus, I thought, maybe my extreme slutty behavior is not so bad, in comparison to what these wonderful ladies have done already, I thought. Strangely, I found this all reassuring.

Jane was still holding her head in her hands and whimpering a bit, and Betty Ann asked Krishna to choose truth or dare. Krishna was the first to choose dare. Betty Ann said, "I dare you to streak naked through the man cave."

Krishna smiled. "Boy that would be something, wouldn't it? Especially because they are all no doubt watching porn videos right now starring our own Jeanie here, and perhaps also me. But I'm afraid I am strictly forbidden to go to the man cave."

The idea that the men might be watching porn videos of both Krishna and me surprised Betty Ann and also Jane, who stopped crying and looked straight at Krishna. Jane's eyes were now wide open and red. They knew about the videos of me, but they had no idea there were also videos of Krishna!

Jane said, "Oh my God. Do you think Bill could tell them of the video of my brother and me? It's so humiliating! I would die."

Betty Ann, who it seemed always had aplomb, said, "Okay. Krishna, ring your bell and streak the men in the living room!"

"Seriously, Betty Ann?" Krishna asked.

"I'm not sure that is a good idea," Jane finally spoke.

"It will be fine. Krishna, you have to do it. It's a dare," I said.

Krishna shrugged, smiled, and removed her nightgown. She then removed her bra and her panties. God, she has the most beautiful body, I thought. This is the angelic vision of a woman who fisted me in this very home a few months ago.

Krishna rang the bell. She waited a couple of minutes to give the men time to get in the main room. We three other women also went in to watch. Krishna ran into the main room stark naked to the astonishment of the four men.

The men were in pajamas, and they all had erections. We knew they had been watching Rajeev's collection of "real porn," no doubt some or perhaps even all of it starring me. I felt the smart money was that those were the videos they had been watching.

As Krishna ran around the room, her small and luscious boobs bouncing gently as she ran, the men began to recover from their shock, and Chris grabbed her and kissed her. She did not pull away but kissed him back, bending one leg at the knee and raising it in the air, making the classic pose we've all seen in the movies. This surprised Betty Ann and Jane, but of course not me.

Jeremiah came over to me and grabbed me and started kissing me, too. I pulled away and looked, startled, over to Betty Ann. She gave me a thumbs up signaling it was okay with her if I wanted to have fun with Jeremiah. This was just before Bill grabbed her and began to kiss her.

This left Rajeev and he walked over to Jane, who was cowering in a corner. Instead of grabbing her and kissing her, he led her away to the library, sweetly holding her hand. She was literally shaking with fear.

Jeremiah pulled down my panties, rendering me bottomless under my nightgown. He did this while never breaking the kiss. I looked over at Chris, and he was now naked too. Krishna was playing with his throbbing and erect cock. It was clear where this was going.

I was not sure I wanted to have sex with Jeremiah, or with Bill. Chris was my lover, and to be honest, I would not have minded a repeat with Rajeev.

I was reminiscing about our times with the four of us a few months ago in this very room, when I felt my nightgown being lifted over my head. Jeremiah was looking at me, dressed only in my bra. He quickly fixed that, removing my bra and rendering me naked.

I looked over at Bill and Betty Ann, and Betty Ann was naked save for her panties, which somehow she still had on. As I noticed this, Bill slid them off of her. She made no protest. None of the three of us girls had protested.

Krishna said, "Rajeev, we want to see the video of Jeanie and me!" She looked at me as she said this, and I blushed and shook my head no. Krishna came over and whispered "please" in my ear, and then she licked my ear lovingly, and cupped my sex with her hand.

I melted and whispered, "Okay."

The molesting was rapidly stopped by Krishna's action, something for which I was grateful. Rajeev was needed to start the video and Krishna went to get him. Rajeev came back into the room with no pants and a rock-hard cock that someone had slobbered all over while giving him a blowjob. I smiled: Rajeev had worked his magic on Jane and clearly she had recovered.

Jane wandered in after Rajeev. She looked a bit dazed and full of shame. She was still wearing her nightgown. You could sort of see through her nightgown, and it was clear that she had nothing on underneath it.

We women sat on the plush rug on the floor, and the men sat in armchairs, as Rajeev started the video.

I knew most men enjoy watching girl on girl action, but I was not sure how Betty Ann or Jane would respond. Jane was the surprise. When she saw the three of us were naked, she took off her nightgown and became naked too. When the video began to get hot and heavy, she crawled over to Rajeev and resumed her blowjob. Her ass was sticking up in the air, seemingly an open invitation to the men, but their eyes were glued to the video screen. I suspect they were not even aware that Jane was naked and blowing Rajeev right in front of them.

I went to Chris and whispered in his ear. He saw Jane's naked ass quivering in the air as she blew Rajeev, and he and his erection went over to her. He stroked her ass and played with her cunt. Jane stopped her blowjob and turned around. She looked to see who was molesting her. She saw Chris' smiling face. She smiled back and resumed blowing Rajeev.

Chris positioned himself at Jane's entry. He was ignoring watching his own woman get ravished on the video by Krishna herself. He gently inserted his cock into what was clearly a wet and ready pussy. I looked over to Bill to see his reaction, but his eyes were glued to the video, and he seemed unaware that his lovely young wife was servicing two men at once; neither of the men were him.

Betty Ann crawled over to her own partner Jeremiah and began to give him a blowjob, too. Now her ass was also inviting and wiggling in the air. Bill took the hint. Upon seeing his own wife getting ravished, he decided to plunge his cock deep inside Betty Ann. Her large boobs were shaking below her, and to my way of thinking, she must have been irresistible to any man.

This meant all the men were busy: Rajeev and Chris were busy with Jane. Bill and Jeremiah were busy with Betty Ann. That left Krishna and me alone. I looked at Krishna, and she giggled in mock shyness.

I walked over to her and she ran away. I ran after her, and the two of us ran around the room. Eventually I caught her and tackled her. She got the giggles, but I stopped it by lying on her and kissing her. "Come with me," she whispered.

We went to her inner sanctum and she showed me her dildo collection. She gave me a strap on, and we returned to the living room. I figured out how to wear the strap on and then climbed on top of her just the way many a man had climbed on top of me, seemingly countless times before.

Krishna was already wet, so I plunged the dildo into her, and then pretended I was a man fucking her. Except I'm not a man, and I fucked her with that dildo the way I would have liked a man to have fucked me. It's a way that rarely happens. As I fucked her, she played with my boobs, reinscribing that it was a woman fucking her, not a man.

With the dildo deep inside her, I leaned forward and gave her a loving kiss as she played with my boobs. Then I resumed fucking her. She played with her clit as we fucked, and gradually she began to moan. This opened the floodgates, and soon the room was filled with moans, the others coming of course from Jane and Betty Ann, who were both being royally fucked, both rear entry.

Krishna was the last to cum. I don't know if Betty Ann and Jane actually orgasmed, but their four male partners surely did. The two women were covered in cum, both their faces and their boobs, as well as their backsides.

When Krishna came, she screamed and vibrated, and yelled something in Hindu. Or at least I guessed it was Hindu. It could have been Tamil, or some other language. Who knew?

I was the only one who had not been sexually pleasured, but I was fine with that. I knew, from prior experience, that the evening was still young.

After our little mini orgy, Jane and Betty Ann were a bit freaked out. I think they probably had never serviced two men at once before, and moreover neither one was their husband. They were thoroughly embarrassed.

The two of them disappeared to take baths. Rajeev and Krishna actually had two different bathtubs. The women wanted to wash the cum off their bodies. Krishna and I did not have that problem.

That left Krishna and me naked in a room with four men. Not good. Happily however they had all recently blown their loads, so nobody was trying to molest us.

We put our nightgowns back on, although the nightgowns were small and covered little. One could make the argument we were sexier dressed in the nightgowns than we were dressed in our birthday suits.

The men put on pajamas Rajeev supplied them, and we sat around chewing the fat as if nothing outrageous had happened. Rajeev put an old movie - not porn!- on the DVD player. Krishna distributed warm apple cider and elegant crackers to everyone. The mood became relaxed.

Krishna told me later she had dissolved Viagra in the men's apple cider drinks. She was evil, that one. After the sex, the men got sleepy, and the baths helped Betty Ann and Jane to get sleepy. They reappeared dressed in their borrowed night clothes, and freshly clean like that I noticed how beautiful the two women were. They each had big smiles on their faces.

As the evening wore on, we each drifted off to our sleeping quarters. I had one of the two couches in the living room. Jane had the other one. I was so drunk I fell asleep as soon as I lay down. I slept for several hours and awoke in the middle of the night from an erotic dream where Chris was playing with my boobs and reaching down towards my nether regions.

Waking I realized it was not a dream, and it was not Chris. It was Bill, and he was preparing to molest me. I whispered to him, "I'm Jeanie. Jane is on the other couch." As I said that I glanced over to where Jane was sleeping and saw in the moonlight that Jeremiah was beginning to molest her, too.

He could not possibly have thought she was Betty Ann. Their bodies are too different; in particular Jane has small breasts and Betty Ann is, shall we say, very well endowed. I understood what was going on.

I quickly sat up, telling Bill he should not be doing this. I was not that kind of girl. "You're serious, Jeanie? We all saw some of the videos. Rajeev described the rest. I'll just be one more guy enjoying your charms. I've never laid a porn star."

I socked him in the jaw when he said that. "You disgusting pig," I said. But as I said it, he had already laughed off my attempt to slug him, and he had his fingers inside me. I was pretty horny after all that had gone on that evening, and I was probably the only person who had not cum yet. But I was still outraged.

"Go to Jane," I said. "You'll be welcome there. You're not welcome here."

"I won't be welcomed by Jeremiah," he said. I looked over and now Jane had her nightgown pushed up around her neck, exposing her pussy and her boobs, and Jeremiah's hands were all over her. She was smiling.

"Okay then, try Betty Ann," I said,

"Your man Chris beat me to her," Bill said. "I think he likes big boobs. Your boobs are nice, I have to admit, even wonderful. But Betty Ann's are, well, you know, humongous. And they're so soft and luscious, too."

"It sounds like you know what you're talking about," I said, and then I gasped as he stuck another finger inside me. "You should not be doing this. I want you to stop," I said, as I gasped with pleasure again.

"Okay, Jeanie, if you say stop, I will." Bill removed his fingers and I instantly regretted my protests.

"Damn you," I said, "Damn you to hell," and I leaned over and took his already hard cock into my mouth. It tasted good. As I did that, his fingers went right back to my snatch. I sucked him and he fingered me for quite a while. I heard Jane moaning, and Jeremiah was on top of her, fucking her lovingly. Was this my ghost of Christmas future?

Just then Bill withdrew his fingers and pushed me down onto the couch and climbed on top. He spread my legs, which gave way easily. I was ready for this. His cock entered me and I sighed.

I guess I knew I would not escape the evening without having sex with one of the men. I also figured it would not be with Chris. I knew he would want to sample the other women. Chris had already screwed Jane, and now apparently he was going after Betty Ann.

Chris had screwed Krishna the previous time we were over to visit, and of course he screwed me on a daily basis. So this was his chance to fulfill his evolutionary need to spread his seed around.

I was involved with an asshole. I did not know why I loved him; I just did. Of course, the fact that he loved me even though I have become a flaming slut was a big positive for him.

Bill was now fucking me something fierce. It was as if he could not get enough of me. His cock was amazingly hard. I remembered Krishna had spiced their drinks with Viagra. I wondered if she had even needed to do that? I felt the sensation building. Little by little I was getting closer.

I arched my back, raising my stomach off the couch, trying to cum, just to get some orgasmic relief. I wrapped my legs around Bill, pulling his cock deeper into me.

Bill reached down and touched my clit as he pummeled me. That did it! I had an orgiastic explosion. I screamed and practically crushed him with my thighs. I have thighs strengthened by yoga. For a strong man like Bill it was nothing, and he kept right on fucking me right through my orgasm.

I began to build toward another orgasm almost instantly. I was about to cum a second time, but just before it was going to happen, Bill pulled out and squirted all over my stomach and my boobs.

I was still breathing hard, needing to cum again. I knew if I just relaxed the sensation would pass, as it has done so many times before. But I wanted to cum. I wanted it badly.

Just then Rajeev entered the room, alarmed by my scream. I yelled, "Come here!" to Rajeev. He ran over, even more alarmed, but I only said, "Please, Rajeev. Finish me off, please! I need you inside me. Now."

Rajeev understood, and gentleman that he is, he stripped off his pajama bottoms, climbed on top of me, and stuck his already hard cock deep inside my warm, wet, and welcoming cunt. On only his third pump inside me I had a beautiful orgasm. "Okay, thanks, Rajeev. That's what I needed. We can stop now," I said.

But of course Rajeev did not stop and he continued to ravish me. I actually came a third time before he pulled out and squirted his load onto my belly and boobs, adding his to Bill's. "God you are a sweet woman, Jeanie," he said. "Your pussy is amazing. I could fuck you forever and love it every moment. Forever. Nobody fucks like you, and I should know. Wow."

Jeremiah, fresh from enjoying all the charms of Jane, overheard Rajeev and had been watching first Bill and then Rajeev ravish me. "I want some of that," he said. He jumped on top of me and stuck his still hard cock into me even before I could say whether or not it was a welcome thing to do.

The idea of fucking three different men back to back in rapid succession was in fact not a welcome one. I had done it, down at Key West, but I was not anxious to repeat it.

And now here is what will sound crazy: I was worried I would offend Jeremiah and hurt his feelings if I had said no to his fucking me, not that he asked. He did not.

After all, Bill and Jeremiah had just enjoyed my cunt; if I said to know to him, he might feel especially rejected? So I let Jeremiah fuck me just to be polite. What kind of insanity is that?

What kind of woman lets a man fuck her just to be polite? Nobody, that's who. Except of course for yours truly.

(Actually, I am not sure that's true. From what I've heard about the New York dating scene, there is a lot of fucking "just to be polite" going on, all the time. You know, a man takes you out, he really likes you and spends a lot of money on you, but there is just no magic there. To avoid being a bitch and getting an ice queen reputation, you give him a polite goodnight fuck, and if he follows up, well, you're always previously engaged. It happens more than you'd think.)

Anyway, you know, if you're drunk, woken up from a sound sleep, and then brilliantly ravished by two men and given three wonderful orgasms, are you really in a position to deny one more?

Yes, of course you are. I am in charge of my body. But just then I was an idiot and not only did I let Jeremiah do what he wanted with me, I enjoyed it, to boot.

I'm beginning to think Cooperstown should add a "Slut Hall of Fame." I could be a founding honoree.

And what Jeremiah wanted to do was a little extreme. First we fucked missionary style. Then he put me on all fours and did me rear entry. While fucking me he stuck his finger in my ass, and that actually brought me to new highs sexually. He moved his thumb around in my ass, dilating my ass a bit, and finally he tried to stick his cock into my ass.

I don't enjoy ass fucking, but I was much too wasted to protest at that point, and he was gentle, sticking it in part way and waiting for my ass to dilate, and then sticking it in some more, until finally it was all in. Then he fucked my ass viciously. As he did so he reached underneath me and fingered my pussy. Jeremiah had technique; I figured he fucked Betty Ann in the ass routinely. I made a mental note to ask her.

Just as he exploded into my ass, spilling his cum inside me, Betty Ann and Chris came in, both naked, with Betty Ann once again covered in cum. So I knew what Chris had been up to. They saw Jeremiah unload into my ass as they walked into the living room, and they burst into applause, as if we were a nightclub act.

We all fell asleep in a pile on the plush carpet, and I for one did not awake until dawn, when I once again felt someone beginning to molest me. It turned out it was not someone: It was two men. Both Bill and Jeremiah were enjoying playing with my boobs and with my pussy.

Even though my pussy was good and wet from their talented fingers, I got up and got away from the two men. I looked around for Krishna, to see about coffee. She was nowhere to be found. I finally went to her inner sanctum as she calls the kitchen, and just outside it I found her rolling around on the floor, naked, and kissing Chris, who was also naked.

I pulled her away from Chris and said, "How about some coffee?" She bounced up and entered the kitchen. She put on her nightgown; I had mine on already. I helped her with the coffee, since we needed to make enough for eight people.

We looked outside and it was a winter wonderland. There were inches and inches of snow on the ground, and Park Avenue was being plowed as we looked. New York converts garbage trucks into snowplows for situations like this one. Brilliant white snow is so much more pleasant that huge piles of black garbage bags stacked along the sidewalks.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers