The Office Holiday Party and... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krishna made toast and scrambled eggs for everyone, and I made some fresh orange juice. We got a tray and carried it out to the dining table, and Krishna rang the bell.

Our friends straggled in, in various states of undress. Betty Ann had only panties on, and her gorgeous globes were on display for all to see. Jane had her nightgown on, but it was torn, exposing her legs and a bit of her pussy.

The men were dressed correctly in their pajamas, and they enjoyed gawking at Betty Ann and Jane, both. To compete, Krishna wore only an apron and was naked underneath it.

I felt overdressed in comparison. I wore the highly skimpy nightshirt Krishna had given me. I was the prim and proper one of the four women. This was in spite of the fact that the men could get revealing looks of my boobs were I to lean forward, and of my ass or even my pussy were I to stretch.

Everyone was staring at Betty Ann's boobs as we ate breakfast. Even I was staring. Betty Ann did not mind: She pretended not to notice, but of course she was aware of everything that was going on.

After breakfast Bill and Jeremiah spirited Betty Ann away, and I heard giggling and false protests. She was going to take on two men at once. Chris said, "This I have to see," and he left, too.

Chris did not fool me. He wanted more than to be just an observer. I ignored his behavior; I was simply glad to be left alone. Krishna, Jane, Rajeev and I were left alone at the breakfast table. Krishna left to get more coffee.

Rajeev said, "I guess things got out of hand last night."

"Yes, they certainly did," Jane replied. "I can't believe all that I did. I don't know what happened to me. I've never been so promiscuous before. I'm very ashamed."

I replied, "It may surprise you, Jane, after the videos you have seen of my horrific behavior, but I understand completely. I can't speak for you, but as for me, I am usually reluctant to do all these things. I am typically pushed into them by Chris, but then once I start I lose myself in the sex and truly enjoy myself."

Krishna came over to me. She stood behind my chair and stroked my hair. She said, "Jeanie you have opened my eyes. I love Rajeev with all my heart and all my soul, but I also love these sex parties. The first one was with you and Chris, unplanned to be sure, and this one is our fourth."

Rajeev was embarrassed. He had just been outed as having planned this to be a sex party. It did not surprise me, but for Jane, Betty Ann, and their men it had come as a complete surprise, I'm sure.

Krishna said to both Jane and me, "Come girls. Let's retire to my inner sanctum and plan our next event. We can also watch my video cam of Betty Ann and your men."

"What?" Rajeev said, clearly surprised that Krishna had installed a secret video cam. Krishna giggled and led us two girls into her kitchen, where Rajeev could not follow. There we were able to watch Betty Ann being double penetrated while fellating my lover Chris. I was disgusted by such an act, but I could not tear my eyes from the screen. It was as if I saw the remains of a horrible traffic accident and could not look away from it.

Nobody looks good being double penetrated and blowing someone at the same time. But Betty Ann came damn close. She was one gorgeous woman. "We can fill Betty Ann in later. Here's my idea: listen up, girls," Krishna said.

Jane observed, "It looks as if Betty Ann is getting filled in quite nicely right now," and we saw the men shooting their loads into her three holes. We all giggled.

We listened to the remarkably creative and filthy mind of Krishna tell us her plans, hoping we would agree. To my shock and surprise, Jane agreed. She was much more wild than I had suspected. I think Jane had become more wild this weekend than even Jane had suspected was possible.

I told Krishna I would think about it.

I looked on the screen at Betty Ann one last time. She was on her back on the floor oozing cum from her pussy, her ass, and her mouth. "My guess is that Betty Ann will agree too, once she recovers from her breakfast," I said.

The three of us had a group hug to seal the deal. The group hug became a group grope, and then it became a three for all lesbian fun time on the kitchen floor.

It was Jane's first time with a woman, and the second time for Krishna and me. I told Krishna I had thought about it, as she lapped at my pussy. "Count me in for next time," I said.

Krishna replied, "Mmmm." Jane then put her pussy on my face, shutting me up.