The Office Jock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Radames
Radames
25 Followers

"No, I can't," I started to say.

"Yes, you can," Greg murmured. "You've just had the best sex of your life, and you want to make sure it's going to happen again. Besides, you're curious. Aren't you?"

By then, his finger had made it inside and was starting to explore. I lost track of what Greg was saying as I concentrated on the internal massage I was receiving. Every few seconds my body would twitch from the sensations his finger was causing. My ass would rise, and then come back down on his finger. I felt like I was being impaled, and I wasn't sure I wanted something bigger than Greg's finger in there. It didn't ease my mind any when Greg wedged a second finger inside me.

I was on my back watching as Greg pulled his jockstrap aside and started lubing his dick. When he lifted my legs onto his shoulders, my asshole clinched in anticipation -- or more correctly -- in fear. I tried to will it to relax as Greg pressed forward. I know I gasped as the head of Greg's dick finally poked through my asshole. I wanted to scream, but I knew Greg hadn't when I entered him, and I tried to match his stoicism.

Despite Greg's instructions to me about taking it slow, he seemed to think it was better to get it over with. Greg sank his shaft into me, and he was just too big for me to take without a sound.

"Shh, shh. It's okay," Greg told me. "The worst is over."

He leaned forward and kissed me on the lips, which I suppose was one way of quieting me. It didn't do much for my mind, though. I was on my back, sharply folded in two with my knees by my ears, my butt in the air and with a man's dick speared through it. All the kiss did was reinforce how little control I had and how much in the 'driver's seat' Greg was. I guess his tongue did provide a little distraction, though. I'm not sure when I realized Greg had begun the tiniest little jackrabbit thrusts into my ass.

I can't tell you when I changed from wishing it would end to hoping it wouldn't. I'm sure my prostate was involved, although there wasn't any Eureka moment where I screamed, "That's it -- you've hit it." I do know I started anticipating Greg's thrusts and rocking my butt up to meet him and I clinched my ass around his dick as he withdrew -- like I didn't want to let go. We built up quite a rhythm, and again Greg had me beat in the stamina department. I'm sure I didn't screw him for nearly as long.

It was a shock when my dick started squirting come on my belly. I don't know for sure that I was even hard. I thought this was about Greg getting off, not me. Who knew having your gut massaged from the inside could cause an orgasm!

Greg swore later that he knew it could happen, and he was waiting for me to come before he started drilling my ass in earnest. He said the best part was knowing I was a man, and therefore not fragile. He didn't have to worry about leaving bruises. Greg spent his energy beating my ass into submission.

It was a long time afterward before either of us had the energy to get dressed. Greg felt perfectly comfortable wearing only his jockstrap around the apartment as he went to the bathroom to clean up and then joined me in the kitchen for a post-coital drink.

Still acting like a kid, I had to point out that I'd come three times and Greg had only come twice.

"I'd better save one for my wife just in case she's feeling frisky when I get home," Greg joked. Then he added, "Otherwise, I'll just take it out of your hide the next time we get together. You want to shoot for next Friday again?"

Radames
Radames
25 Followers
12