The Office Mates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you staring at?"

"At you. Coming."

"I hope you'll see it more in the future."

"You're going to let me watch?"

"You're going to have to." She said and leaned forward to kiss him on the lips. "Because you're going to fuck me." She said and kissed him again, "Over and over," and kissed him again, "and again and again. Is that okay with you?" she said finishing with another kiss before leaning back.

John stared at her thinking about for quite some time until she shot back.

"Well?" she said.

"Yeah, okay." He said laughing.

"You're such an asshole." She said and shut the water off.

"You were worried there for a second, weren't you?"

Susan exited the shower and wrapped a plush white towel around her body. She saw John exit and began drying himself.

"I love you, John." she said.

"I know you do. I love you too."

Susan wanted to say more, but seeing him content and comfortable being around her, she decided this wasn't the time.

"You're going to stay the night, right?"

"Is that okay?"

"Of course." she said smiling.

They both dried off and went off to the kitchen and each had a chilled glass of white wine together. They chatted pleasantly throughout the rest of the night until retiring for the evening in each other's arms.

John was roused awake in the early morning from hearing Susan bustling in and out of the bathroom and dressing in her walk-in closet. He sat up blinking the sleepiness from his eyes looking at Susan fully dressed.

"It's Saturday, isn't it?" he said rubbing his face.

"Yeah, but I got to go in to the office for awhile today." she said putting on a pair of diamond studded earrings.

He looked at her and saw she was wearing black pencil skirt with a white collared blouse under a matching black coat. Her hair was clipped tight and neat on her head with a playful bang loosely dangling on her forehead. Her face was all done with dark eyeliner and mascara with a soft coppery eye shadow. Her lips were brightened with a muted red lipstick that gave her face a pop of color, but still kept the look conservative. Finally there was just the lightest brush of powder on her cheeks that made her already clear skin just a touch more even.

Susan looked over at John and noticed he had a transfixed gaze directed at her.

"What is it?" she said down at her clothes looking for something off.

"Do you dress like this every time you go into the office? Because you are looking fine."

Susan blushed, "Oh, thanks."

"No. I mean it. You look good. Damn good."

"I do my best."

"When do you have to be in?"

The question told her exactly what he was thinking. She looked at her watch and sighed knowing she was already prepared for work, but she walked over to him annoyed at first then accepted it as a pleasant nuisance.

"I have to make it quick, okay?"

"You're the best, sis."

Susan smiled and pulled the covers off of him revealing a full on erection staring her in the face. She knelt down on the bed and brought her mouth down taking his cock into her. She took his cock as she watched John's expression melt with delight.

She slowly sucked his shaft up and down before grabbing it into her hand and began jacking it in her mouth. Her eyes never left his face as she sucked and jacked his cock. She watched him watch her suck on his cock which she felt her body respond with the tingling of her nipples and her clitoris.

John looked and soaked in her stunningly pretty face and felt her red lips wrap around his cock. He brushed the back of his fingers along her smooth and warm cheeks and Susan smiled back with her eyes. He could feel her tongue lapping the bottom of his head making his orgasm fast approaching.

"Oh, Susie." he said looking back at her.

They stared into each others' eyes with sound of John breathing hard and the slurping and sucking sounds coming from Susan's mouth. They shared an unspoken word as they were connected not as twin siblings, but as kindred lovers. Neither felt no shame or guilt or anything that would deem their act as taboo. It was what love plain and simple and they both wanted it and enjoyed it.

"Uuuunnnmmm..." Susan groaned almost choking when John shot his come up into the back of her throat.

She furrowed her brow when he came, but continued to suck his cock slowly reducing her pace until she finally closed her lips off his head with a loud sloppy kiss. She wiped the excess saliva on her chin off with the back of her hand and smiled at John still reeling from his orgasm.

"Did you like that?" she said having swallowed his salty load.

"Oh, you already know."

She leaned forward and gave him a kiss and went back over to the bathroom to freshen up.

"I hope I didn't make you too late."

"Let's just not make this a habit, okay?" she said coming back out of the bathroom and slipping on her high heeled shoes.

"I'd like to promise you that, but I can't."

"I guess that's a compliment." she said.

"So how long are you going to be gone for?"

"A half a day? Maybe longer. I'll try to be back as soon as I can."

"Okay."

"You'll still be here, won't you?"

"Well, we'll see."

Although, Susan understood the situation, it wasn't the answer that she wanted to hear.

"Well, I got to go. Text me later, okay?"

"Okay. I'll see you later."

Susan blew him a kiss and rushed out to her car leaving John alone. He had hoped to spend the day with Susan and let whatever were to happen tumble into the next day, but now that thought was lost. He lied in bed replaying the amazing time he had just had. He felt comfortable. Even now, as he was in a foreign bed and home, he felt not a bit of uneasiness. Perhaps it was because it was his sister's home, which gave it a sense of home, but he only visited and never stayed the night let alone slept in her bed before. His thoughts wandered over to his ex and the last time he had sex. It was a long time ago and nothing really worthy to be memorable.

John rose from bed having decided what he was going to do for the day. He quickly showered and got dressed and stopped by at his home before jetting off to the gym.

This was not a normal time in his weekly gym schedule, so he looked at what was going on in the studio this morning. Through the window, he saw a small class of about 15 to 20 people in the middle of an aerobics workout. There was short, energetic brunette leading the class and John couldn't help but notice her ample sized breasts on her small frame. As attention grabbing as her body was, the thing he took away with him was a spunky, cute smile she had on her face even as the intensity of the class grew to a grueling pace.

John looked at the schedule and wasn't interested in any of the next few classes and went over to the treadmills for a long jog.

Susan sat behind her desk sipping at a hot chai latte and took her glasses off to give her eyes a quick break. Her young secretary came in placing a file on her desk.

"FYI, your meeting is in a half hour." her secretary said.

"Thanks for the reminder, Jessie." she said rubbing her eyes.

"Reading files all night?"

"Actually, no. My brother came over and we...talked all night."

"All night?"

"Yeah. He had some issues to get off his chest."

"You and you're brother are twins, right?"

"Uh-huh."

"Does he look like you?"

"Well, were not identical if that's what you mean." she said.

Susan pulled out her smartphone and tapped on the screen.

"There he is. Does he look like me?" Susan said showing Jessica the photo on her phone.

"Oh." Jessica said with a touch of surprise.

Susan saw Jessica's eyes light up on seeing his photo.

"I can see the resemblance. Is he seeing anybody?"

"Aren't you already seeing somebody of your own?"

"Well...you never know how a relationship is going to turn out." Jessica said.

"True. Just like me, my brother found that out the hard way."

"He's divorced too?"

"Um-hmm."

"Irreconcilable differences?"

"No. Adultery."

"Really? Him?"

"No. Her."

"Oh. Poor guy. You think he'd like some consoling?"

"You mean a pity fuck?"

Jessica blushed hard.

"No. I didn't mean it like that. I just thought, you know, he'd like to have some company. You know. Just talk. And stuff." she said.

Susan smiled amused, "Don't worry. He's been divorced for over a year now. He should be over it by now."

"Yeah, he should. Well, I know you're busy so I'd better get back to my desk now." Jessica said scurried out of the office.

Susan looked at the photo on her phone. She liked what she saw seeing his kind smile and his strong jaw. She wanted to be with him more than ever at that moment and hopefully she thought he'll still be home when she's done.

Her day was full, filled with face to face client meetings, telephone conferences and bulk review and planning. Calling it a busy day was an understatement let alone it being a Saturday and when the day was done, the clock read 6:30. Susan sighed at the thought of thinking she would've been finished in the afternoon hoping to spend some more time with John.

"He probably left awhile ago." she thought resigned to the fact.

She left the office and headed home feeling her mind slowly unwind the exhaustion from her body. When she turned the last corner to her home street, she looked at her house and saw her horseshoe drive was empty. She sighed disappointed and parked her car in the garage. When she opened the door, she was surprised to see the lights on. Susan walked in to toward the living and saw John lounging on the sofa watching TV when he turned to see her.

"Hey you. Long day." he said looking at his watch.

"You're here. Your car's not out front."

"I went out and ran some errands. I parked on the street. Didn't you see my car?" John said stepping in front of her and putting his arms around her.

Susan shook her head, but was pleased to see him.

"Hungry?"

"Yeah."

"Tired too?"

"Yeah."

"Oh. So I guess you're not in the mood, right?"

"I may be running on empty, but I'm not on empty yet." she said with a smirk.

He knew she was exhausted from a long day, yet her words touched his heart from her selfless consideration. He brought her close and kissed her deep on the lips. Susan wrapped her arms around him and held him feeling his energy flow within her. When they broke their seal, he looked at Susan with an appreciative look.

"Have a seat and kick off your sabogs. Let me finish preparing dinner and I'll be back in a second."

Susan sat down on the sofa smiling as John left for the kitchen. He placed two foil wraps in the oven and turned and set the timer. He returned holding a flute of chilled sparkling white wine for Susan and was just about to hand it to her when he stopped.

"What?" she said puzzled.

"Can you take off your pantyhose for me?"

"Right now?"

"Uh-huh."

"Why? Are you going to eat me out while I drink?"

John laughed. "Do you want me to?"

Susan said nothing, but stood up unzipping her pencil skirt and slinking it off her waist then pulled her panty hose off completely.

"There. Happy?" she said and took the glass of wine.

"Oh, you'll be the happy one, sis." he said and went back to the kitchen.

John returned carrying a bucket filled with hot water and placed it in front of Susan's feet. She looked inside and saw it was half filled with tea leaves giving off an aroma of lavender.

"For me?" she said pleasantly surprised.

"Uh-huh."

Susan dipped her feet into the water feeling the warmth soothingly crawl up her skin. She laid back and relaxed her body sipping the cool fruity wine around her palette.

"So do you want me to go down on you?"

Susan smiled and saw John was being serious. "Um...later?"

"Sure." he said and stroked her hair softly, "Now you rest for awhile. I'm just going to finish up dinner."

John stepped away again and Susan closed her eyes feeling the relaxation fill her body. Her smile alone expressed everything she was feeling at that moment. She felt so special being pampered by the person she loved so dearly. She closed her eyes and soon fell asleep.

Susan was awakened shortly at the feeling of the cool air caressing her wet foot. John sat in front of her on the ottoman with a towel drying her. Then she felt a ticklish pressure being applied to the sole of her foot that dragged from the ball of her sole down toward the arch.

"Ooohhh....Johnnie." she moaned and giggled.

The sensation was a deep and intense feeling of relief and blissful tranquility. There was pain at the initial pressure applied, but as the pressure stroked across her sole, it left a tingling trail of stress relief. It was as if a tractor plowed the dirt leaving a trail of flowers behind.

"You don't know how good this feels, Johnnie." Susan said wallowing in pool of joy.

"It sounds pretty good."

Susan giggled and lied back feeling the firm relieving strokes over her sole. John spent a good time on her sole before moving over to her toes which elicited another pleasant reaction from Susan. He switched placing her foot back on the floor as she still felt the relieving tingles sparkle nicely while John worked on her other foot.

The timer buzzed off in the kitchen after a few minutes and John stopped.

"Dinner is ready."

"Oh no. My feet could use a few more minutes."

"Later. Come sit at the table and I'll bring it out." he said going back to the kitchen.

Susan sighed and felt her feet still tickling wonderfully. She rose from the sofa and walked off to the dining table with the wonderful aroma of lemon and butter in the air enticing her already famished appetite even more. She sat down on the leather cushioned seat and John came out shortly placing a plate in front of her.

It was baked black cod cooked in butter and lemon, seasoned with pepper and basil with a garnish of dill. Next to the fish were spears of asparagus cooked with olive oil with a dash of salt.

"Wow. How did you cook all of this so fast?"

"It was nothing," he said with a shrug. "I prepared it all while you were at work and I just popped in the oven when you got back."

"Looks good."

"Go ahead. Eat."

Susan dug in while John finished pouring out a nice complimentary white wine. She took a bite of the fish and immediately felt the buttery flavor of the hot fish spread in her mouth and finished clean with the tang of lemon.

She smiled at John when he sat down beside her.

"Yummy?" he said.

"Um-hmm." she said nodding her head with a smile.

Susan ate savoring each bite enjoying the taste as well as enjoying her company. It was nice to come back home to unwind the busy day and share time with a person she felt comfortable around.

"You know, this is the first time I've ever been pampered after work."

"First time?"

"Um-hmm."

"You never had a foot massage before?"

"Not one that I didn't pay for."

"And your ex never cooked dinner?"

"That depends on what you mean by 'cooked'. If you're talking about microwaving leftover, then he's 'cooked' dinner for me before."

John gave Susan a long look. "Really? No joke?"

"Um-hmm." She said nodding.

"Well, he was a busy guy, right? Not that I'm defending him or anything."

"He was, but not all of the time. We did have odd schedules. So there were times where he'd be home while I had work. It's not like he didn't have any opportunities." she said.

"And you? I'm assuming you had opportunities too, right?"

"I did. And I cooked him dinner. Maybe not as elegant as this, but it was a real dinner."

"Oh this isn't elegant. This was easy. I just popped some filets in the oven."

"It's elegant enough. Anyway, it's the thought that counts and he didn't give it one."

John sighed with Susan's divorce on his mind.

"I don't want to hear it." Susan said worked up with anger.

"I wasn't going to say anything."

Susan munched on an asparagus tip and let her bad memories fade from her mind.

"You've been wonderful." she said, "Dinner. The foot massage. Being here to come home to. I love you."

John held her face and kissed her on the forehead. "Think nothing of it. Now why don't you go ahead and make yourself more comfortable while I clean up."

"Okay. Thanks."

"No need for thanks. Just go change. I'll take care of the mess." he said shooing her off.

She left him to the dishes while she went back to the bathroom and freshen her face. She washed the make-up off, but once her face felt clean and clear, she reapplied some eye make-up and lipstick. She stripped down naked and pulled out a dark rose colored silk and lace negligee. The silk slid slinked smoothly down her body and she felt the coolness of it against her body. She turned and faced the mirror and saw her jutting nipples crease the across her breasts. The lace hem stopped just at the crotch letting her pussy be visible if one looked closely enough, but covered from afar.

Susan walked over to the kitchen and John was busy tidying up the remnants of dinner and did not notice her presence.

"Thank you, babe." she said.

John turned and blinked at the sight giving his heart a jolt. He saw her leaning her weight onto her right leg with her hands on her hips. Her hair was loose and unclipped and her face was bright with her eyes darken quite a bit with a coppery eye shadow. Her lips were pink with a wet shimmer to it beckoning to be kissed and tasted.

"Do I still look good?" she said.

"Oh yeah." he said letting her eyes give her body a long lingering look.

She walked up close to him and grabbed his cock feeling his erection growing harder.

"Sure you're not too tired?" he said bring his face closer.

"Do I look tired?"

"I'll make you tired."

"You better."

"You might not enjoy it."

"Let me be the judge of that." she said as their faces were upon each other.

John pressed his lips against Susan's and brought his hand to her breast and felt the firm nipple under the smooth silk. Their tongues met in between lashing against each other furiously. Susan gripped John's fully erect cock and began jacking his shaft and stroking his sack.

He broke off from Susan's lips and wrestled her negligee loose around her breast and exposed her left breast. His head came down and took the firm nipple into his mouth swirling his tongue around her aroused areola.

"MMMmmmm..." Susan moaned holding John close to her.

He gnashed and raked his teeth on her nipple and began to nibble and bite down harder and harder. Susan grimaced and moaned louder and louder feeling more pain then pleasure until she pushed his face off her breast. He raised his head then swooped Susan off her feet and carried her off to the front of the fireplace.

"Fuck me by the fire?" he said and Susan nodded with a smile.

John placed her down on the white carpet and snatched the fireplace remote. He pressed a few buttons and the fireplace soon came alive with orange flames. He stripped off his shirt and sweats and got down in front of Susan.

"You wanted me to eat you out, right?" he said and Susan smiled with a non-verbal invitation.

He parted her legs and saw her pink lips shimmered with wetness. As her legs spread apart, her lips opened snapping thick, sticky strings of pussy juice.

"Damn. How long have you been wet?"

"Once I got home." She said and shyly bit down on her fingers.

They laughed together and John dipped his head between her legs giving here pussy a taste.

"Oh, yeah." Susan sighed letting her head fall back.

John kissed and smacked her pussy filling his mouth with her flavor. He butted his firm tongue against her clitoris and pushed and prodded it making Susan writhe and moan in delight. It wasn't long until Susan began panting hard and fast and the sound made John's cock grow harder. He licked his lips and mounted her plunging his cock easily into her slick velvety pussy.