The Office Mates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look good." she said.

"Do I? I wasn't sure about the striped shirt at first."

"No. It looks fine. I mean, you look damn good."

John looked at Susan and caught on quickly shaking his head with a smile.

"You sure you got time?"

"I'll make time." she said.

John knelt down and pulled Susan's panties down to her knees spreading her pussy lips back with his fingers and munched away. Susan closed her eyes and smiled feeling the pleasure while remembering the weekend.

There was no reason to look for anybody as she was sure in her mind and her heart that she found the one she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. Sure, he was her brother, she thought, but that shouldn't be any reason why they both couldn't enjoy life as two normal lovers either.

Susan shuddered and buckled her knees moaning loud when her orgasm came upon her. John wiped his mouth on the white lace of her panties before standing.

"Now we're even." he said.

"Want me to blow you?"

"No. I need to get going."

"Okay." She said pulling he panties back up, "So. This heart to heart. When do you want to have it?"

"You're the one with the busy schedule. Let me know when you're free and we'll set a date."

"Okay."

"I'll see you soon."

"I love you, Johnny."

"I love you too, sis. See ya." He said and left.

Susan placed her hand on her pussy still feeling the last remnants of her orgasm and felt a glow of happiness in her heart. It felt good, but more than that, it felt right. It was her own twin she was thinking about and it was him that made her come just a moment ago. She knew it was him and loved him without feeling any inhibitions in her mind.

"My brother's my lover." she said to herself in the mirror brushing on her mascara.

She smiled and felt a warm rush of happiness tingle over her body.

As John approached his cubicle, he saw Meg standing in leaning on Eric's desk talking cheerfully with each other. Eric saw John walking in and turned his attention over to him while leaning back in his chair.

"Well. Well. Well. If it isn't Mr. Mystery Date. So how did door number two turn out?"

Meg turned around with a bright smile looking prettier than normal. John looked at his watch seeing if he was coming in late.

"You guys are both here early. What gives?" John said.

"Traffic was light this morning." Meg said.

"It was? I didn't notice." John said.

"Ixnay on the traffic updates. What happened? Did you smooth everything out or did you ruffle the sheets again?" Eric said.

John gave Eric a sour look, but Meg put her hand to her chin with a pensive gaze.

"Ummm...I'd say both. Just not in that order." Meg said.

"Gee, with you here Meg, there's no need for me to say anything at all." John said sitting in front of his desk.

"I may know the resolution, but I don't know the details."

"Want to come over to my place? I'll give you the blow by blow."

"Literally?" Eric said.

Meg closed her eyes cringing then began to walk away.

"Wait." John said, "What about you and your man? I may not be as intuitive as you, but it looks like you took care of business over the weekend too, right?"

Meg turned around and crossed her arms over her chest with a smile, "Not bad for a guy."

"So you're available again? Official. Official." John said.

"You guys know the corporate ladder. Date up, not down."

"What?" they both said laughing, "I missed that memo, boss." John said.

"I'm just following the rules boyos." she said and began to turn.

"Hey Meg." Eric said catching her attention again, "Fair enough. We may be morlocks, but we are gentlemanly morlocks."

"Well said, amigo." John said giving Eric a fist bump.

Meg looked at Eric with a contemplative smile, "I don't know about you two." she said before walking off.

"I think the door is still open." John said.

"Yeah, but will have to see if she'll let one of us in."

"And you'll be okay if that person is me, right?"

"Whoa, there partner. You already have a full plate to deal with, don't you?"

John sighed. "I guess so."

"What's with the long face? This chick's a complete hottie from what I've gathered. She's got the hots for you. So what's the problem?"

John frowned thinking about it. It was his own sister that he couldn't get past. How could the person he grew up with and played and fought with be the object of his desire? When he looked back at the weekend, he pictured her face and her warm and curvy body filling that pencil skirt and blouse and felt aroused.

"Hey." Eric said, "I said, what's the problem?"

"It's complicated. There's baggage I'd have to deal with."

"The time you spent with this chick. Did you both enjoy it?"

"Yeah."

"Then you have your answer." Eric said and turned back to his desk.