The Office on the 16th Floor Ch. 02

Story Info
VIP clients come to town.
4.7k words
4.55
143.2k
50

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered his office with a steaming cup of coffee and set it down on his desk. He nonchalantly glanced at his wristwatch. It was 8 o'clock.

I straddled his desk in front of him, leaning over with my breasts pressed against the leather top, resting on my forearms and elbows, my legs spread wide apart. My deliciously well-round arse emphasized by my short tight skirt. He smiled, approvingly. Since my first day joining his office, this had become a part of my daily routine.

I heard the rustle of his newspaper as he put it down and stood up behind me. He lifted my skirt up over my hips revealing my bottom and then lightly ran his fingers along my thong panties, down to the damp crotch. He ripped my skimpy undergarment off and tossed my ruined panties onto the floor. I held my breath and tried not to flinch when his hand came down hard on my exposed bare behind spanking the right cheek. Smack! He spanked the left one. Smack! I bit my lip to stifle my cries. Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! My eyes watered from the volley of stinging slaps. My bottom glowed red.

He slid his zipper down on his trousers and brought out his semi-erect cock. He took hold of the base and poked the head between my wet slit, stroking it along my folds until grew thicker and harder. His feet pushed my feet further apart until I was balanced on tiptoes. Then, separating the hot burning cheeks of my arse with his hands, he plunged his rigid cock deep into my moist cunt and sawed his cock in and out using slow deliberate strokes.

"We have a few VIP clients arriving this morning." he said, as he plunged again and again into my now dripping cunt. "I want you to meet them at their hotel and arrange the entertainment. I'll leave the details up to you. I will be joining them for dinner at 8.30 pm."

He enjoyed giving me my day's instructions, every morning, when he fucked me. If he thought I wasn't paying attention, he would lean forward and tweak my nipples hard through the fabric of my blouse.

"Are you listening?" he queried.

"Yes, oh yes!" I moaned at him.

He continued to fuck me as I lay across his desk, pounding my body with all his strength. His thrusts slammed my body against the edge of the desk which left a red stripe across my thighs. The china cup on his desk clattered in time to his thrusts and its contents spilled into the saucer below.

I cried out as he wound his fist in my hair and he pulled me back against him while his cock pistoned in and out of my tight cunt. He thrust his entire length in hard and ground the base of his cock against my clit.

When he told me to cum on his cock. I did.

My cum juices gushed out and dripped off his shaft. He kept on fucking while my contractions squeezed his cock. He groaned as he rammed his cock inside my cunt. His shirt was damp with perspiration. He drove his cock in harder, faster. His body tensed, then he groaned loudly as he spurted his cum deep inside me, before collapsing onto my back. He pulled his soft cock out of me and I felt cum leaking down my legs. I grabbed some tissues from the box on his desk and mopped up what I could.

He sat back down in his chair and waited. I turned and dropped to my knees before him. I took his soft cock into my mouth and started to suck it clean. He stroked my hair as my tongue licked around for all traces of cum. When I had finished, I slid his cock gently back into his trousers and zipped him up. I looked up at him. He smiled at me and told me I could go, reminding me to pick up my panties on the way out.

Maddie, his secretary, greeted me with a cheery "Good morning!" when I appeared looking rather disheveled and handed me a folder with the travel itineraries for our VIP clients. "I take it he's now in a good mood?" she remarked with a giggle. I nodded in reply and blushed deep pink when I recalled how he had just fucked me. I thanked her for the folder and dropped it onto my desk. Grabbing my toiletries bag from a drawer, I headed towards the Ladies Room to clean up.

* * *

Later that afternoon I went over to the hotel to meet the VIP clients. The hotel receptionist told me that they had just checked in and that they were in the bar. She said the bar was quite empty at this time of day so I couldn't miss them. I glanced at a mirror on the wall and checked my appearance. I glowed with rude health. I smoothed my clothes down and put a smile on my face.

There were leafy palm trees with large fronds in the bar, with small tables and leather armchairs dotted around the room. I approached the only group of three men I saw there; hoping that these were the VIP clients my boss had asked me to meet. One of them looked up at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He was in his early 40s with brown hair and brown eyes. He was dressed in a grey Italian silk suit. Very nice, I thought. He introduced himself as Frank. His two companions were Mike and Nick. He invited me to join them and, when I sat down next to him, his smile got bigger. I could feel them all looking me over, approvingly.

A large glass of wine was poured for me. I sipped it slowly as we chatted. I wasn't sure how much wine I actually drank as Frank kept filling my glass, but I was feeling quite woozy soon after. Wine always goes straight to my head. Frank was the most attentive, his arm around my shoulders. I don't remember who suggested that we all go upstairs to the suites but the next thing I knew we were in the hotel lobby waiting for one of the elevators to arrive.

In the elevator, Mike stood behind me groping my arse and squeezing both cheeks in his palms. Frank was pressing against me, kissing my neck while his thumbs softly brushed against my nipples. Nick stood next to me, chatting amicably about this and that as he casually stroked my left thigh, his fingers sliding upwards lifting my skirt up. I couldn't help pushing back against Mike's pawing hands and I thoroughly enjoyed the butterfly kisses that Frank was planting on my neck. I felt very warm and quite giddy, intoxicated with wine. I found it hard to concentrate on what Nick was actually saying.

Nick's hand found my panties and his fingers slid inside, moving slowly across and down between my legs. He spread the lips of my cunt open and I moaned softly as his fingertips stroked lightly across my clit. I gasped aloud.

I felt Mike's hard aroused cock pressing against my buttocks, his hands peeling my panties down as he ground his hard cock against me. At the same time, my nipples were beginning to throb as Frank was pinching them. I felt a tingling sensation shooting down from my nipples as they were tweaked, direct to my cunt. My clit was swollen and ached with pleasure as two of Nick's fingers pushed up into my cunt as he slowly and deliberately finger-fucked me. I squirmed, my thighs all wet.

I staggered backwards, my senses overwhelmed, on fire. I could feel Mike pressing against me, sliding his rock hard cock up and down between the crack of my cheeks. Frank's teeth grazed my neck, his fingers skillfully undoing the buttons on my blouse. I cried out when his mouth found and closed around my erect nipples, sucking.

My blouse was pulled off my arms and it fluttered down onto the floor of the elevator. My skirt was wrenched down together with my panties to form a little pile of clothing around my ankles. I was naked before my brain registered that fact.

The elevator suddenly stopped. Someone had pressed the emergency stop button.

I felt Mike, behind me, pushing down on my back with one hand until I was bent over like a jockey with my arse exposed. He rubbed his cock in my wet slit, coating the head thickly with my juice. He peeled my buttocks open with his fingers, pressed his cock head to the tight ring of my arsehole then thrust forwards in a stabbing motion. With each stab, his cock pushed in further, sinking in deeper. I groaned while he grunted.

Nick squatted down in front of me and pressed his face to my mound, his tongue flicking up and down caressing my clit. He pushed my legs further apart with his shoulders and thrust two fingers in and out of my cunt. I leaked juice over his pumping fingers. I cried out, my breathing ragged as Nick sucked on my sensitive clit. Nick positioned himself under me with my thighs clamped around his face, sitting on his shoulders, holding onto his hair, my cunt exposed to his lapping tongue, his mouth wide open as he licked and sucked.

Frank moved. He stood behind Nick and took his erect cock out of his trousers, stroking it. I stared at his huge cock sticking out at me. He then grabbed my hair and lifted my head up to look at him. He told me to open my mouth and I did. I opened it wide. He slid his cock into my mouth in one thrust until I gagged on it. Frank then reached forward with his free hand and tugged on my nipples. I groaned, a muffled moan on his cock, the vibrations shooting up his shaft. He pumped in and out of my mouth furiously, getting into a rhythm with Mike's thrusts, all the time yelling at me to suck his big cock. I did. I suck as hard as I could.

My body trembled and my legs felt weak. My clit was so sensitive I could feel it spasming each time Nick licked it or sucked at it. I was so close to cumming.

My jaws ached as Frank's cock filled my mouth again and again, he pumped his cock right into my throat. My arsehole clenched on Mike's pistoning cock. I clung tightly to Nick's hair. I screamed as I orgasmed, my scream stifled by the cock filling my mouth. My body shook and my cum juices gushed down into Nick's waiting mouth and dribbled down his chin.

Tears welled up in my eyes as Frank's grip tightened on my hair. He yelled obscenities at me as his warm cum flooded into my mouth in a torrent. I choked and tried to swallowed, he kept his cock embedded down my throat while he spurted his load. Cum filled my mouth and leaked out between my lips, dripping down.

Nick rose and took Frank's place, unzipping his trousers. His cock was hard and it sprang forwards. He shoved his cock into my mouth. My lips stroked up and down Nick's shaft as he fucked my mouth, holding my head with both his hands. I bobbed up and down on his thick cock as he pulled me on and off his hard shaft. He smacked his balls against my lips. My nose buried deep into his curly pubic hair.

Mike's grip on my hips tightened and he pulled me onto this cock as he slammed it inside me as deep as he could. Nick thrust forwards into my mouth and pulled me towards him. My body rocked back and forth, between them, as they pulled me onto their cocks; one impaled deep in my arse and the other sliding down my tongue all the way into my throat. I gagged each time Nick thrust his cock deep into my throat. My throat was getting sore, my jaws and arsehole both ached and large, round tears rolled down my cheeks. I moaned gratefully when Mike shot his cum into my bowels and Nick pumped his down my throat.

In the control room, a security guard sat watching the small security monitors. He was grinning and stroking his cock in his hand as he watched three men fucking a naked girl in Elevator Three. His hand sped up and down his cock, jacking it. He groaned with pleasure when he squeezed his balls. He licked his lips and stared intently at the screen watching the show.

The elevator started with a jolt. Then stopped on the 8th floor and the doors slid opened. I was very relieved to see there was no one about to enter.

Frank took me by the arm and propelled me, naked, out of the elevator, leading me towards his suite. I hurried along with my clothes clutched in both arms.

Inside, Frank went to the mini-bar and took out a bottle of champagne. I looked around for Mike and Nick and when I couldn't see them assumed they went to their own suites. Frank gazed at my naked body as he tore the wire cage and foil top off the champagne bottle. He expertly popped the cork and filled two glasses; passing one to me. I took several large mouthfuls from my glass and giggled when the bubbles tickled my nose. Frank topped up my glass, encouraging me to drink more. I gulped it down.

Frank took my empty glass from me and set it down on a table. He took hold of my hand and escorted me to his bedroom. I flopped down on the large, sumptuous bed and watched Frank undress. He climbed onto the bed beside me, took me in his arms and started to kiss me. I kissed him back, moaning softly as his hands moved across my body, stroking my flesh.

Suddenly I felt hands grab my legs.

I looked around anxiously and saw Mike with his hands tightly wrapped around my ankles. He was naked and grinning. He pulled my feet apart with his hands and gazed down at my open cunt. His swollen cock, hard. I wriggled, trying to pull away, but Mike held on fast with a cast-iron grip. I thought Mike was going to ram his cock straight into my open cunt and was taken by surprise when he pushed forwards and bent my legs back at the knees until my ankles folded back along my thighs and the soles of my feet were touching my buttocks.

I heard Nick's voice and turned my head in his direction. I watched as he approached us. He was also nude. His cock was swollen and rampant, bobbing up and down as he walked. I could see he had some type of white tape in his hands. I realized then that they were planning on a little bondage. Frank laughed and grabbed my arms, pinning them behind me. I fought feebly against Frank and Mike but they held me captive. I was a bit confused and also a little frightened of being in such a vulnerable position.

Nick took hold my right ankle. He wound the tape around it and then bound that ankle to the top of my right thigh. He then wound some tape around my right wrist and strapped my wrist to the bound ankle and thigh. He did the same with the other side, securing my left wrist, ankle and thigh together. When he was done, he looked down at me smiling at his handiwork. I was left laying flat on my back with my hands and feet tied to my thighs so that my thighs were spread wide open with my cunt available for their use. I whimpered softly.

Nick stroked his cock and fixed his eyes on my cunt. He crawled between my opened thighs and looked directly into my eyes. He plunged his hard cock into my waiting cunt in one strong thrust. I groaned. He withdrew his cock and plunged in again driving his cock deep inside my cunt, hitting the back wall. He withdrew again and plowed back in, ramming his cock in hard. Nick fucked me very hard. I writhed under him, my head tossing and turning from side to side. I was unable to prevent him from using me in this violent way.

Mike and Frank watched as they both stroked their cocks, waiting their turn.

Nick groaned and kept slamming his cock deep inside my cunt. His cock was large and thick. He pushed and shoved all of it inside. My cunt felt like it was being split in half. I whimpered, experiencing a sharp stabbing pain each time he thrust, forcing more and more of his big, hard cock in me. I blinked hot tears from my eyes as he raped my cunt.

Nick pounded my cunt as hard as he could. My body trembled and I screamed as he tore my orgasm from me, my cum juices coating his cock. He kept fucking my spasming cunt as it pulsed on his shaft, the muscles squeezing him tightly. Nick grunted and sweated. Finally his cock exploding deep inside me, spewing his cum over the walls of my cunt and he collapsed on top of me, panting. We lay for a few minutes gasping for breath, our mouths dry. Nick then rolled off me and it was Frank's turn.

Frank knelt between my thighs and watched the cum oozing out of my hole. He dipped his cock into the cum, lubricating the head. He then lay down beside me and pulled me up onto his chest. He positioned me on top of him and lined his cock up with my arsehole. He shoved his cock in with all his might. He groaned as he felt it sliding into my hot little hole. He fucked me rapidly for several minutes, his hands gripping the inside of my thighs as he drove his cock home.

Mike watched as Frank fucked me. Mike then crawled up between my thighs, on his knees, his cock hard like a steel rod striking out in front of him. It was big, thick and veiny. He rubbed the big round head up and down on my clit before pushing his cock into my cunt. Frank stopped moving, his cock deeply embedded. He waited for Mike to push his cock inside so they could double penetrate me.

"Nooooooo!" I screamed as Mike kept thrusting his cock into my cunt. "Oh god!" I screamed. "Please. No!" I begged.

Nick knelt beside my head and turned my face towards him. He plugged my mouth with his cock to shut me up. Once again, I gagged on Nick's cock as he plunged into my mouth and throat making me suck on him until his cock was rock hard.

Mike kept shoving his cock inside me until my cunt stretched to take him. He and Frank then started to fuck me timing their movements to coincide with each other. Their cocks pistoned in and out, plunging in deep. I sobbed as they fucked me, sandwiched between them, helpless. I lay there and took the fucking they dished out.

I howled, my cries muffled, when I orgasmed and my cum juices flowed over Mike's thrusting cock, spasming and squeezing his big thick shaft. He sweated and plowed his throbbing cock inside me until he finally spurted his cum, covering my cunt walls with his cream. Mike then swapped places with Nick and he took over the role of fucking my mouth. I sucked him clean as Nick plunged into my cunt's sore entrance with his rock hard cock and started to fuck me again.

Frank was busy twiddling my nipples, pinching them and pulling at me until I groaned in pleasure; they throbbed and ached. He kept up his frantic thrusting of his cock and squeezed my nipples harder between his fingers and thumb when he finally shot his warm cum deep into my bowels. I felt the sticky cum leaking out of my arsehole. Frank lay still under me, holding me securely on top of him, panting and twisting my raw nipples, while Nick slammed his throbbing cock in, ravaging my cunt.

My little body trembled as Nick drove his cock in harder and faster. My senses were on fire. My body ached. My jaw hurt, my lips continuously stroking the cock traveling down my throat. My spit mixed with traces of cum collected at the sides of my mouth.

I lay there in a foggy daze as the men enjoyed their slut, fucking her senseless. I dreamt I heard a telephone ringing. Frank lifted me off him and I lay there on the bed with the two remaining cocks slamming viciously into my mouth and cunt. I thought I heard a door open and close softly. I couldn't see whether someone had entered the room or left. All I could see was Mike's groin and his cock thrusting in and out of my mouth, his hands around my head pulling my mouth on and off his cock. Cum soon flooded into my mouth and I swallowed quickly, catching each spurt, letting the cum slide down my burning throat, soothing it.

I lay under Nick, moaning and sobbing, pleasure mixed with pain, as his body rubbed against mine, his cock ramming deep into my cunt, his balls smacking into my flesh. He growled as he neared his orgasm and bit into the side of my neck. I cried out with the sudden sharp pain of the bite. Nick shot his soothing cum into my raw, ravaged cunt; his cock impaled deep within me.

I lay there in the middle of the bed, panting, bathed in cum and sweat. I looked over at the men in the room. Had they finished with me, I wondered. But wait... something was wrong. There were now four men in the room, not three. I lifted my head to get a better look at the newcomer. He was partly hidden by the others so I couldn't see him properly. Then I heard his voice and I recognized him instantly. I knew who this man was.

He was my boss.

I watched him as he approached the bed. We were suddenly alone in the room, just him and me. The others had left. He knelt down on the bed and cut the tape that bound me with a small knife. He smiled at me.

12