The Office on the 16th Floor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... you've enjoyed yourself tonight," he said softly to me.

He rubbed my legs and my wrists. I moaned in appreciation. The blood flowed back into my stiff limbs. He leaned across, lifted my hands over my head, our fingers intertwined, and he kissed me on the mouth. I kissed him back. My tender nipples grazed his shirt. My eyes closed as I enjoyed the feel of his tongue in my mouth, the pressure of his lips on mine. I squirmed a little.

I heard a soft click. Felt cold steel around my wrists. They locked together. My eyes flew open. I looked into his face. He smiled.

I looked up at my hands, they were handcuffed around one of the vertical bars of the headboard. He stroked my ravaged body with his hands, sliding them down until he reached between my legs and then he spread them open, inspecting the angry red, puffy folds of my cunt. He rose, unzipped his trousers, pushed them down together with his briefs, and then climbed back onto the bed between my legs.

He murmured "You know I have to fuck you. Seeing you like this makes me so hard."

He stroked his cock to full length and positioned himself at my entrance, then thrust inside with one movement. He groaned. My cunt sucked eagerly on his cock. I moaned and he thrust in again, his hips driving his cock in deep until I could feel his balls hitting me, his hands around my hips pulling me onto him savagely. He watched, on his knees, as I writhed on the bed, the handcuffs cutting into my wrists as I twisted and turned.

He fucked me and my body responded to the stroke of his cock, the touch of his hands, the feel of his mouth on my nipples. My mouth was dry, my breathing labored. He ordered me to cum and I obliged. My juices poured out over his cock. He groaned and stabbed his cock into me. He took what was his to take and flooded my cunt with his cum. He collapsed on top of me and cuddled me to him, whispering endearments.

When he withdrew his cock. I felt suddenly empty. He moved around me until his cock was pointed at my face. I knew what to do. I opened my mouth and licked, sucked his cock clean. He stroked my hair as I sucked him.

He spoke again, teasingly. "You know, when I said you were to arrange entertainment for our VIPs I didn't mean you were to volunteer to be the entertainment. Still, you did a good job."

He kissed me and told me they would all be back after dinner so I should rest, sleep. Then he left the room, switched off the lights and closed the door behind him, leaving me still handcuffed to the bed. I quickly fell into an exhausted sleep.

I woke feeling a bit light-headed and dizzy. The room was dark. A single beam of moonlight came through the window illuminating the bed. My body bathed in its silvery light. I heard the springs creak and the mattress move as someone climbed onto the bed. Fingers prized my mouth open and I tasted the cock pressing in between my lips. I heard him groaning as I began to suck. He was large and thick. His cock swelled in my mouth, stretching my lips.

* * *

The security monitors flickered and dark eyes watched the screens. He followed the four men as they took the elevator down to the lobby, and tracked them via the closed circuit security cameras until they disappeared through the revolving doors out into the street. He stood and said to his colleague he was going to take a break and have a smoke. Then he left the control room.

He took the service elevator up to the suite, knocked on the door and called out "Security". Without waiting, he used his pass key to unlock the door and entered. He headed towards the bedroom. He saw her laying on the bed, her body bathed in a shaft of moonlight which came through the window. He smiled when he saw she was naked and handcuffed to the bed, her arms stretched over her head.

He approached and unzipped his trousers, bringing his erection out. He stroked for a few minutes as he watched her sleep. He knelt down on the bed by her head and opened her mouth with his fingers, pressing his cock head to his lips, pushing it in as she stirred. He was delighted when her lips wrapped around his cock and she started to suck. He groaned. She sucked his cock hard and he was reluctant to remove his cock from her mouth but he wanted to fuck her badly. His cock came out with a soft pop.

He repositioned himself between her thighs, hooking her knees over his arms and folding her in half, exposing her cunt to him. He dived in and pumped his cock furiously in and out. He enjoyed her soft, wet cunt squelching on his cock. She was helpless and didn't resist him at all. The rape was fast and brutal. He drove his cock in hard, her cunt yielded to his every thrust. He was surprised her cunt was tight on his cock even though he knew she had been fucked by the others for hours. He grunted over her, his breath on her face, his eyes burned with unbridled lust. When he couldn't hold back any more his cum spurted deep inside her and dripped out around his shaft. He moaned with satisfaction when her cunt milked his cock dry. When he finished, he wiped his cock on her mound, pushed it back into his trousers and closed the door behind him with a quiet click.

12