The Office: Pam is Proactive

Story Info
Pam has methods to get Michael to work
3k words
4.33
57.4k
30

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam had been dreading this day for over a week now and like a deer stuck in headlights she had just stared at the oncoming problem lazily, either unaware or beyond caring of the consequences come Friday. See, the expense reports were due to New York by the end of the day on Friday. Unless they weren't finished and then the entire office had to stay late until they were all completed. Pam had already arranged that the reports were all handed in by the other Dunder Mifflin employees in Scranton all that was needed was Michael's approval. Basically Pam had to get Michael to sign 50 forms that he had been procrastinating about for the past month.

"This happens every damn month!" Pam thought to herself as she pulled her car into a parking space outside, already fuming about the game of hide and seek she would have to play with Michael all day to get those forms signed.

A thought flashed through her mind briefly, causing her to slightly blush and a chill, emanating from between her legs flashed throughout her body. As quickly as the thought came she dismissed it and pulled the keys from the ignition and started inside.

Jim met her halfway across the parking lot and was giving her a slightly mischievous look that she was too distracted to notice or respond to behind her perfunctory "Good Morning." She finished the greeting with a brief flash of the eyes and a smile. Just enough to keep Jim interested for another thousand years or so.

In the elevator, Pam flushed again as the same dirty thought raced through her mind again, apparently unwilling to relinquish the power to turn on the flickering sexual drive that had awoken early today. She quickly thought back to the past several nights spent alone while Roy had been out drinking with the guys from the loading dock. Each night she had been unusually in the mood but left disappointed as Roy only returned after she had fallen asleep.

The dirty thought now caused her to visibly shiver and without noticing it she smiled at the thought now causing ripples of anticipation soaring up and down her body. She saw Jim studying her with a smile and she flushed deeply again.

"You cold, Beesley? It's like 100 degrees in this elevator, what is wrong with you?" He laughingly inquired.

"No, I just got the goose bumps thinking about having to stay late today," she deftly covered.

"No! Not the expense reports again. Beesley you gotta come up huge today, please get on top of him today about those," Jim pleaded with her.

"I know, I know but I was kind of hoping the branch would close so I wouldn't have to," She only half-jokingly replied.

"Pam, I'm serious I will buy you lunch for a week if you can pull this one off today," Jim stated. "Nothing less than a 5pm exit or the deal is off."

"Jim, I have a plan and you are going to be sorry you made that offer," she coyly replied.

Jim laughed as he held the door to the office open and let her in. Pam's demeanor changed when she passed him and he noticed that her face was flushed again as she sat down to her desk and smiled to herself. He noted that but quickly thought of his own private thought that caused him nearly to bellow out a laugh right there at his desk. He controlled himself and steeled his resolve with the inner knowledge that he had a surefire comedic hit in the making all day today.

One by one, the salesmen and women brought over their expense reports and dropped them off at Pam's desk, each one asking if she had scheduled some time for Michael today to force him to sign them on time.

"I don' t want to stay until 7 again this year," Stanley stated to Pam as she was sticking indicators where Michael had to sign.

"I don't have any control over that Stanley," Pam stated matter-of-factly, only there was a tiny part of her that didn't believe that and the thought magically reappeared . This time she visibly shuddered as it caused two slightly visible, but unmistakable protrusions on the front of her blouse. She instinctively brought her hand up across her breasts to shield herself but Stanley had already turned away. Pam stared wistfully at Michael's closed door and sighed.

Ryan knocked on the door and entered Michael's office and sat down. Michael constantly called Ryan in to attempt to impress him in anyway possible. This was usually accomplished by belittling someone else in the office. Today, it looked as if this role would fall to Pam.

"Not if I stop acting like a little girl," Pam thought to herself, her mind now systematically being taken over by a twisted thought that could actually solve a real problem. "Keep telling yourself it's about the problem, we know what this really is about," her true inner voice taunted. The truth caused her to blush again but it was too late, her sexual desire had taken over her inhibition and rendered it useless. Her confidence rose what seemed like a 1000% in a matter of seconds and her mind was steeled to a single purpose.

She slowly realized that she had been staring at Michael for the past 5 minutes without blinking and someone may have noticed. Reality came back in waves and she calmed down and decided to play it cool at first. She picked up the files and walked towards the open door to Michael's office, rapping the door twice with her fist.

From the second she stepped in Michael realized what she was holding and instantly started talking to her condescendingly while making horrible jokes about his very strong desire to sit there and do nothing all day. Pam only looked at him, annoyed as Michael attempted to play the part of the fun, lovable boss while he was actually being demeaning and obnoxious to one of his employees in front of another.

Ryan sat there uncomfortably as Michael desperately tried to make him laugh at the expense of Pam (and the expense reports).

"Ryan, please leave Michael and I have to talk," Pam stated with purpose. Her tone indicated it was neither the time nor place for a funny retort.

Ryan stood and left awkwardly, closing the door and leaving Pam to close every set of blinds in the room muttering something about "No distractions" along the way. Michael took his usual stolen glances at Pam's perfectly rounded butt and her skirt stretching to contain its full, taut flesh. He instinctually rearranged his pants as he tried to determine what type of panties Pam chose today.

Reality slipped away as she dead bolted the door. With her back to him and under the guise of preparing to rifle through the paperwork, she took off her sweater. Quickly she unbuttoned two buttons so her lacy bra was showing off perfect cleavage. Her sexual urges were completely ruling her body now and her skin was ripe with color. Her hips swayed seductively as she ran her hand up from her thigh across her hip as she turned to face him

She saw Michael look up and jump with a quick double take as his jaw dropped. He dropped the toy he was fiddling with without noticing it as he felt a mixture of panicked embarrassment and sheer lust as he stared at her heaving chest without pause.

She was breathing hard, excited from the raw power she had over him. It took him 10 seconds before he realized she was smiling at him seductively as he had been staring at her chest. Michael's groin twitched, announcing the all too obvious arrival of a rush of excitement. He quickly crossed his legs, embarrassed but he was caught so he slowly managed to bring his eyes up to meet Pam's.

"Ah decided to join me up here?" She teased as she swung her hips slowly as she sauntered over to Michael's seat behind his desk. Her hands slipped down to continue unbuttoning her shirt before she herself even realized it and within moments the striped pink blouse fluttered to the ground at her feet.

Her breasts were cupped fully by white lace and fully supported, hanging her soft, rounded breasts wonderfully across her chest. They swayed and bounced with every slight movement. Every small step caused Pam's breasts to spring and bound while gloriously trapped in her bra that was nearly sheer. The effect of which was an instant rush of blood to his surprisingly large, but woefully underused cock.

Michael squirmed in his desk chair attempting to hide the protrusion in his pants but Pam was too quick. By closing in on Michael and essentially jamming her breasts in his face she was able to slide her hand down and grab his dick. She nearly jumped in surprise. Now the entire office slipped away from her consciousness as she ran her hands endlessly across his hardened pants. Michael was trying everything in his power not to cum in his pants right then and there and somehow managed to bring his outright fear of being caught back into focus. This allowed him a moment of respite as he brought his eyes up to Pam.

"Pam! What—" Michael started only to be cut down.

"Shut up Michael, just shut up. For every form you finish signing you get closer to seeing these big tits," Pam ordered him as she massaged her own heaving chest, teasing Michael with the sight of her nipples as her bra came tantalizingly close to coming unclasped.

Michael took a second to comprehend what he just heard and Pam took the opportunity to slide her hand down the front of her skirt and into her panties. She looked at Michael with wanton lust as her hand moved beneath her panties causing her to instantly moisten. Stunned, Michael grabbed the nearest folder and ripped files out to sign one by one. Pam pushed his seat closer to the desk to help him and kept her tits firmly pressed up against his body as she purred in his ear and licked his neck.

As he was nearing the bottom of the pile, Pam reached down and started to rub his pants again, stiffening his cock to nearly the strength of steel. She unbuckled the pants and fiddled with the button while opening his pants. Positioning herself directly in front of him partially under his desk, she slid his pants down to his ankles as he stood up momentarily. As she ripped the boxers down his engorged cock playfully sprung out and slapped Pam right in the face and then laid gently on her head as she pulled the underwear all the way off.

Michael's hand reached down into Pam's bra and cupped her left breast. He nearly came on contact as she moaned at his touch. He was inexperienced but still rough enough to be considered manly as he started on her right breast now, reaching around to try and unclasp the bra. She did it for him and her wondrous breasts jumped out and bounced perfectly ripe and her skin young and soft. They jiggled slightly and then bounced wildly as she stood up and turned to unzip her skirt and seductively offer her backside to Michael. He slowly gripped the skirt and slid it down her thighs, admiring her perfect ass from up close. Pam had white cotton panties on that day and they were perfectly hugging her butt. Michael slipped a finger inside the string waistband of the panties and slowly pulled down to reveal Pam's perfectly clean and shaved pussy. Michael instinctively buried his face in between her legs and started to lick anything he could reach to muffled delight above.

Pam shuddered as her knees temporarily weakened causing her to fall forward onto the desk. Now she was facing down, bent across Michael's desk with his tongue probing her pussy and his hands roughly grabbing her ass. She was in another world as she lay roughly across the desk, shuddering at the thought of her boss licking her inside and out. She came quicker than she had in years as Michael tried anything he could think of due to his inexperience. Her advantage in sexual experience over Michael only turned her on more as she started to fully treasure having this power over men. She spasmed and knocked a couple items off Michael's desk as her body contracted in pleasure.

Not wasting a moment she turned and pushed away Michael, all the while giving him a look of pure carnal desire that caused him to reel back and fall into his chair. His cock was still rock hard as Pam studied it at first with her eyes and then quickly with her hands. Her hands were soft and she ran them up and down Michael's hard cock, hot with the boiling blood raging within it. She felt his member flex and morph with the surrounding muscles as he desperately tried to control himself. She stared at him playfully as she gripped the shaft in circular tugs and softly massaging what she was happy to find were completely smooth balls.

Michael threw his head back in ecstasy after she had increased her speed and stared him straight in the eyes for a couple of tugs. She smiled at his reaction and the confirmation of her power. As his head was back Pam took him all the way into her mouth, the head of his cock settled well into her throat. His cock bulged and expanded as Michael convulsed. She held it there for a long couple of seconds as Michael moaned loudly. She attempted to talk with his member lodged in her throat merely for the vibrating sensation that was sent rippling through Michael's body.

Instead of backing his cock out of her mouth for another try she instead attempted to go deeper as she started to bob her head up and down. She took his cock as far as she could each time and soon her lips were wrapped around the base of his cock.

Michael went rigid, "Pam! I'm—," she had already sensed him tightening and quickly pulled up her head, smiling at Michael.

"I have an idea for that.." Pam whispered as she stood up and began clearing the center of Michael's desk. She then walked around to the other side of the desk and turned away from him, her buttocks hovering slightly above the lip of the desk and her breasts swaying beautifully from behind as she positioned herself. She laid back on the desk so that her head was resting just off the lip right in front of Michael's engorged cock.

Michael just stared in wonder as her breasts bounced and swayed and then she said "Fuck my throat." It was an order.

Michael stood and she reached up to grab his butt to force him towards her face. He eased his cock into her mouth and pumped it in nervously at first and heard another muffled order from Pam that took a second to understand. She grabbed him and pulled him towards her with all her might. Michael looked down and saw the outline of his cock appear as it slid down Pam's throat. Her throat swelled and receded with each pump of her face. His balls were now stickily slapping against Pam's moist face as she drooled from the brutal face fucking. Michael took one last final thrust and crammed his vibrating member as far down as he could. Pam felt the cock convulse deep in her throat and Michael's balls slammed up against her nose. Hot torrents of cum were erupting deep into Pam's throat as she shuddered under Michael's powerful spastic thrusts. She swallowed deeply and Michael pulled back out of her mouth as he fell back and closed his eyes.

He pulled his head up to see Pam smiling devilishly as she came around the desk and grabbed Michael's still stiffened cock. She ran her hands up and down it just enough to squeeze out a tiny bit of cum left inside and then started to put her underwear and clothes back on. Michael just stared at her gleefully as she wrestled with getting all of her curves back in order and under control all the while smiling a slightly embarrassed smile.

Pam collected the signed forms and walked out of the office leaving a stunned and speechless Michael sitting alone with his pants around his ankles. It took him 10 minutes to get himself back in order and only 10 seconds to realize that he had to tell someone but no one would ever believe him. Pam announced to the office that no one had to work late as her and Michael finished the expense reports on time. Michael stayed in his office all day, afraid to face Pam after their encounter. Finally Michael mustered the courage to leave.

The office was empty as Michael shut his door and turned out the lights on his way out. The door closed and the office was quiet for the next half hour until the annex door was opened by Jim. He ambled into the office, confident that he was alone since he had done this many times before and found the spare key to Michael's office in Pam's desk.

No one was around so only Jim knew that he was smiling ear to ear with a stupid grin. He went to Michael's bookshelf and pulled out an innocuous looking device.

"Finally," he thought to himself, "I have proof of Michael sitting in his office playing around all day." He held a tiny hidden camera disguised as a carbon monoxide detector in his hand.

"I am going to have a great clip to show on the next 'Movie Monday,'" he thought. All he had to do was slip this tape into the VCR when he brought the TV into the conference room and everyone would crack up. His mission accomplished he turned and left...

To be Continued...