The Office: Pam is Proactive Ch. 03

Story Info
Pam ends up on a slippery slope.
3.9k words
4.27
34.7k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim decided to keep the video of Pam and him private, but he couldn't resist showing the one guy he trusted at the office the video of Pam and Michael, so he gave a copy to Darryl. Darryl couldn't believe what he saw and was soon sending Roy out on an errand so he could call the entire warehouse into his office to replay the video. The warehouse guys left the office with an intensified desire to take the receptionist from upstairs.

Jim went back upstairs and the rest of the warehouse went back to work. Darryl was incredibly turned on by the video and his thoughts were unable to tear themselves from the single desire to invade some part of Pam Beesley with his cock. He remembered a detail hidden in his subconscious, and he checked his watch. It was nearly lunch and Pam would be going out to her car to get her packed lunch. Roy tended to go out with the guys. Darryl had an idea but he needed their respective lunch routines to remain the same. He went out to the parking lot to wait and see.

Upstairs, unaware to all that had just happened downstairs in the warehouse office, Pam readied her purse and looked again at Jim to try and make eye contact. She had been trying to playfully go on with their daily routine but since their encounter yesterday Jim hadn't spoken to her and was acting unusual, as if he were giving her the cold shoulder.

Pam sighed to herself and she turned to get up. She couldn't suppress the feeling of anxiety that had invaded her thoughts ever since she woke up this morning. She worried about the tape with her and Michael, she was now starting to worry that something was wrong with Jim. She got in the elevator and went downstairs and outside to the parking lot.

"I've got an idea for that..." a mockingly girlish voice taunted Pam from her right side.

Pam looked over and saw that someone had ducked behind the last truck in the parking lot. She turned instantly deep red and stood shocked and disbelieving that someone could have found out such a secret. The mystery voice mocked her again with laughter that sounded very familiar and Pam walked over quickly to confirm her suspicions.

"Darryl." Pam tried to say confidently and cheerfully. "Was that you calling at me?" Pam asked nonchalantly .

Darryl laughed at her again and bit his lip as he eyed her up and down, taking his time and not trying to hide his intentions. Pam shifted nervously under his gaze.

"I saw how you motivated Michael and..." Darryl stated but Pam's thoughts were interrupted. Jim! That bastard had another copy of the tape and he was showing it to guys in the office. Her nightmare was slowly unfolding in front of her. "...so could you help me get motivated to get those orders out?" Pam heard Darryl say as the sound faded back into her consciousness.

"I, I-I don't know what--," Pam couldn't find the right words. Just a week ago she was the receptionist who turned away all advances. She purposely had worn conservative clothes to understate her wonderful, young body and it had somewhat worked. Kevin and others like Creed and even Stanley and Ryan made off color remarks or half-ass passes at her at some point. She had been disgusted by all of them and had let them know it with one of her usual looks of pure disdain.

"Look, I don't have any cameras out here and I don't think anyone would believe me if I told them," Darryl said. "Come on get in my truck."

He opened the door for her and then walked around to the other side. Pam couldn't believe she was considering doing this. She was about to go and suck her fiancé's boss off. Pam felt like a complete whore but she was also afraid to admit that she was getting turned on at the thought of being used in the parking lot. She hadn't done anything like this since she was a freshman at her first high school. Pam had gone off with two senior boys and gave them head one by one in one of their cars. The story had got around and Pam had to change schools to try and salvage her reputation.

She didn't have that opportunity this time, she realized nervously and she stepped up into the truck where Darryl was waiting. He was eyeing her hungrily and rubbing his hands together. Pam wasn't attracted to Darryl really, but he wasn't terrible to look at, she thought. She didn't notice at first but Darryl had unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. His semi-rigid cock was laying out on his pants.

He saw Pam notice his cock and it twitched upwards in anticipation. He looked over at her and smirked as he leaned back to let Pam settle onto the bench seat under his arm. His hand instantly moved to grope her chest as she reached down and lightly grabbed his cock. She ran her hand all over the slowly stiffening rod and soon her pace increased and it wasn't long before she was working a rock hard member as she got onto all fours on the bench seat of the pickup.

Darryl ran his hands over any part of the beautiful receptionist he could reach and groped her chest by reaching inside her sweater to free her hanging breasts. Pam's head dipped down and teased the head of Darryl's cock, sucking and failing to act like an inexperienced girl, unwilling to go any further down his cock.

Darryl's hand was soon on the back of Pam's head. She tried to hold her ground but Darryl was forcing her head down further and further each time. Her pretty mouth was now slobbering up and down Darryl's cock. She was gagging like a whore as Darryl's head repeatedly tried to force it way into Pam's tight throat, the sloppy noises filling the silence of the car.

Darryl's head was back in ecstasy as he continually pumped Pam's head down onto his cock. Her warm inviting mouth was bringing him closer and closer to release. He brought his head back down and almost jumped in alarm. Roy's car was pulling back into the lot, back from lunch. Darryl relaxed quickly when they parked on the other side and somewhat far away.

It didn't take him long to return to his state of bliss because Pam hadn't missed a beat and was still sucking him fervently. Darryl smiled to himself as he thought about what he was doing to. The breach of code among men was enticing and Darryl stared at his friend as he walked into the building, the man's soon to be wife working his cock not fifty yards from him.

It was too much, his hand found the back of her head again and he shoved it down hard as he began to spasm and jerk. There was no place for his cum to go but down her throat and she struggled to keep up with the bursts of warm fluid entering her mouth. He shook violently for a few more seconds and then slowly his muscles relaxed and the hand came off the back of Pam's head. She popped up, wiping her mouth like a bad cliché and leaned back in her seat to face Darryl, who was reorganizing himself and zipping up.

As Pam buttoned her shirt, she asked "Can you please not tell anyone Darryl? I've always thought you were kind of cute so I don't have a problem with you and Jim knowing but I wouldn't want the rest of the office to know." Pam finished the request basically pleading in a flirty way. But it seemed to work and Darryl agreed and even kissed her on the cheek on the way out, which oddly boosted her spirits.

She let Darryl go in first and then she separately went upstairs and was focused on finding Jim and beating the crap out of him. She made it inside and Jim was nowhere to be found. Pam guessed that he was still at lunch and she sat down at her desk to stew and come up with ideas about how to get Jim back for all of this.

Pam was kind of daydreaming sitting idly at her desk. Michael was in New York, which meant she only had to answer phones all day. She was staring off into space thinking about trapping Jim nude in the warehouse somehow when she was snapped back to reality by the door closing.

She looked up to see Jim smiling devilishly at her and she angrily gestured at him to come close.

"You asshole!" She whispered with a punch. "I can't believe you—"

"Not here, not now. Check your email." Jim interrupted cryptically. He quickly continued on to his desk and sat down to work acting like nothing had happened.

Pam was stunned at the complete brush off by one of her best friends and she slumped back into her chair confused and flustered. She went to the computer and checked her email. An invitation to a meeting was waiting there. The invitation was for a meeting at 5:30pm in the conference room. "5:30pm?" Pam wondered. "Michael must have pushed something off on sales again" She called down to the warehouse to tell Roy to go on home without her, she would be staying late.

She looked up and noticed that several people were looking at her and quickly looked away when she noticed. That was odd, she thought as she settled into her usual routine of answering phone calls and taking notes. The rest of the day slipped by and Pam's focus continually wandered back to her encounter with Darryl in the truck. She was unaware of several sets of eyes lingering on her with only lust driving their focus.

Around five o'clock Phyllis got up and left, along with Meredith, Kelly and Oscar. Dwight stood up and surveyed the office and then slowly sauntered out behind them. The office fell mostly quiet again as the only sounds were keys being punched on keyboards and the occasional phone call.

Just before 5:30 Jim went into the conference room and arranged some of the chairs around the table and adjusted some of the blinds. He went and stood by the door as Toby and Ryan filtered into the room and then looked at Pam who then stood and walked into the room.

"See you guys tomorrow," Jim deceptively said as he closed the door and turned to face the room.

There was silence for about 20 seconds before Jim looked down at Pam who was sitting with her arms crossed.

"We've all seen the tape with Michael Pam," Jim stated matter-of-factly.

Pam's jaw dropped in shock as her face flushed with anger and embarrassment. Ryan and Toby both started to slowly surround Pam as Jim pulled her up from her seat, only struggling a little.

"I—I don't—," Pam stuttered meekly, as she spun around her eyes darted between the three men in the room. She put her face in her palms and tried to disappear.

Pam was humiliated. The tape of her face getting plowed by the boss had been seen by at least all the men in the office. Three of them were now closing in on her. She felt hands at her waist and up the side of her body, probing and groping whatever they came in contact with. She couldn't help feeling the slight twinge that signaled her impending excitement. She felt ashamed at the thought of such a public exposure, but her craving was at a point that she had to fulfill her every desire, her co-workers or not. She had never thought of being with several men at one time, but that quickly changed as she contemplated having more than one cock inside of her.

The hands behind her massaged her supple breasts through Pam's light sweater. Jim then plunged his hand down Pam's skirt and into her panties. Pam was wet and shaking slightly with excitement as another hand went down the back of her skirt. Ryan was unzipping her skirt as Toby stripped down. Toby pulled her skirt down. He and Jim were brushed aside by Ryan who then forced his hand into her pink panties and rubbed her furiously.

Pam sank at the knees momentarily and she opened her eyes to look at Ryan as the joy of manipulation shone in his eyes while his fingers probed and massaged. His free hand ran up her shirt and pulled it up over her now heaving chest. He cupped one of her breasts with his hand, enjoying her smooth skin and gently rubbing and squeezing the mound of flesh.

Pam felt her hand being grabbed and pulled. She quickly guessed it was Toby as her hand eventually was led to a rock hard member with impressive girth. She began to stroke the cock and heard a slight low groan to the right.

Pam closed her eyes and ceded control. Ryan grabbed both of her tits and voraciously attacked Pam's nipples, licking and sucking them as she moaned slightly. Ryan quickly pulled her left leg up under her knee. He unzipped his pants to allow the cock that was straining his pants out and bent at the knees. He stuck his hand in Pam's panties and rubbed her as she moaned softly again, throwing back her head. Ryan's hands were soon moist and he rubbed the head of his cock to help ease it into Pam.

As Pam stroked Toby and Jim watched, Ryan pulled aside her panties and slid his cock in her while he watched her face grimace and then release with pleasure. His hips grinded hers as he pumped in and out of her standing up. She had to wrap her arms around him and soon he was supporting her full weight after he pulled her other leg up. Ryan handled Pam by the hips as he pounded into her with his full might.

Ryan pumped as Pam bounced slightly and whimpered sexily as soon they ground to a halt. Pam felt Toby rearranging her thong, pulling it to the side as he moved towards her. His hardened member slid up her ass crack as he rubbed up against her.

Pam looked back just as the head of Toby's cock penetrated her ass. The pinching and invading sensation rushed her senses and caused her to shudder and her grip on Ryan tightened as Toby slid himself into her ass. Pam could feel the two cocks inside of her like nothing she had ever felt before. Their presence inside of her was dominating and complete. She felt as if she were being impaled as they slowly began to pump in and out of her.

When Toby's cock was plunged in her he held it there and steadied Pam as Ryan pumped his member inside of her. Pam shook uncontrollably as she came in waves as her two co-workers took turns thrusting into her.

Jim stared from a few feet away as his cock hardened in his pants. His eyes darted to the door to the back rooms and he smiled again. It soon was replaced by a measured calm, masking his desires.

The only sound in the room was the slapping of their balls against Pam as they pounded into her and her whimpering and moaning. This was soon overwhelmed by groaning as the two men struggled to continue.

"I'm going to cum!" Toby eventually grunted pulling out so quickly Pam swore she felt a breeze in space he left behind.

Ryan planted her back down on her feet but they both pushed her down to her knees. As she sat there obediently, Toby roughly positioned her face as he struggled to control himself. Pam closed her eyes just in time as Toby blew a hot shot of his cum onto Pam's forehead as he groaned loudly and shuddered. Pam stroked his cock a few times as some more cum dribbled out and soon he had to pull away from her.

Ryan ran his hand through Pam's auburn hair and guided her head back towards him. She took her third load of semen in her mouth again as she watched Ryan jerk momentarily before grabbing his cock and attempting to shove it down her throat. His balls were resting on her chin as they started contracting and convulsing, delivering his hot load into her willing mouth.

The sight of Pam with cum on her face while sucking him off had driven Ryan to grab onto the table for support. He shook for a while before he calmed down and pulled away from Pam. She began to take stock of the room again, seeing Toby nearly dressed again and Jim's bulging pants.

He slowly undid his belt and zipper as Ryan dressed and left with Toby. Jim pulled out his cock and started to stroke himself looking at Pam. She tensed in anticipation. She had let Jim control her and watch her get fucked but she had plans to turn the tables and exert her sexual power over him.

He didn't move and Pam quickly got nervous as he eyed her up and down, groping himself. She saw his eyes move towards the door and her head followed, what she saw shocked her still.

"I always knew it," tiny Angela said judgmentally as she sauntered into the room with her hands crossed against her chest. As she walked in she peered over the kneeling Pam. Toby's jet of cum was still plastered on her deeply reddening face as she stared up at her nemesis completely exposed.

"I can't believe I get to fulfill one of my fantasies and watch the office cum rag get used," Angela taunted.

Pam had no response, she couldn't think of anything to say and was paralyzed by her fears being realized before her very eyes. Angela went over and stood by Jim. Pam was distracted as someone else entered the room.

Her eyes widened, "Stanley!" She exclaimed. Stanley was lumbering into the room with his zipper wide open. He was stroking his rock hard cock and moving quickly with his face contorted like he was holding something in.

"But—But you have a daughter!" was all she managed to blurt out before Stanley started to spurt wild shots of his cum on her face and hair. The hot load of her older co-worker was dripping down from her forehead over her lips off her chin. She kneeled there in stunned silence as he tucked himself in and turned and left without looking at her or saying anything.

Pam was humiliated again. She turned to glare at Jim but was distracted by seeing Angela's pants unbuttoned and her hand in her panties, a look of detached amusement across her face. Another shadow in her peripheral vision announced the arrival of someone else.

"KEVIN!" Pam gasped, horrified.

Kevin was smiling at her dumbly as he strolled in the door still in his suit with his cock in his hands.

"Don't you dare, Kevin!" Pam weakly demanded, but the fight was leaving her. "Kevin—"

She was cut off as he started to squirt his hot semen onto her face. He sprayed wildly coating parts of her hair and mostly dripping on to her tits covering her sweater and bra. Kevin wiped the tip of his cock on Pam's cheek as she sat there bewildered.

Pam was too shocked to move and she let the cum dribble and drip down her face. Her face was hot with embarrassment and shame as Angela's words cut across her mind again.

She had no time to linger on that thought as she was interrupted again. "Creed! No not Creed" she thought, unable to even speak because her anger was nearly overwhelming her embarrassment.

But she was too close to the door to move out of the way in time. He waddled up to her grotesquely jerking himself. He threw his head back and grunted loudly.

"Oh Patty!" he erroneously shouted as he weakly pumped a dribble of his hot cum out on the bridge of Pam's nose. He used some of her hair to wipe his dick off as the small load slowly made its way down her nose, oozing across her face that was burning with a mixture of shame and a growing arousal from being subjugated for sexual pleasure. Creed adjusted himself and left the room.

There was four men's seed decorating her face and chest but she managed to look over at Jim working his cock furiously, a look of pure devilish delight on his face. At the moment Angela's head was back and her eyes closed as her hand rummaged in her pants. But it snapped back up and a look of pure delight swept across her face as her eyes went to the door.

Dwight was standing there in his wife-beater and slacks jerking his hard cock staring at Angela. She moved towards the door and where Pam was kneeling. His eyes followed her and then settled on Pam.

"Let me help," she whispered reverently towards Dwight. Her soft demeanor disappeared instantly when her eyes fell back on Pam. She roughly grabbed her hair in the back to pull it back also having the effect of tilting Pam's face back to face up to Dwight as he stroked himself, grimacing from the effort of self control.

Pam looked in time to see Dwight painting her face with four or five hot ropes of his fluids as Angela held Pam's head with one strong grip, her other hand wrapped around Dwight's waist.

Angela grabbed Dwight's cock and wiped the last bit of cum off it on Pam's forehead. She gently put it back in his pants and zipped them for him. They turned and walked out of the room leaving Pam slightly blinded and alone on the floor, still half-dressed her nice clothes were now spotted with the cum of most of the office.

12