The Office: Pam's Interview Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes it is a masterpiece, I've been 'sold many reams of paper' to put it not so bluntly by this man." Jan said, smirking as she gazed upon his 8 inch piece of meat tent-poling his boxers, as full in its girth as it was in length.

Jan noticed Pam's reaction, complete surprise by the suddenness of Michael's cock entering the room. Pam held her hand over her mouth and opened her eyes in shock, she even forgot about taking her panties down.

"A preliminary interview question Pam: If a potential client is on the fence about a paper order, what sales techniques would you utilize to win his business?" Jan asked, looking Pam's mostly nude body up and down.

Pam looked back at Jan, the woman was standing completely naked before her so it was hard to think of anything but her first gut reaction at this point. With her animal sexual nature continuing to build she said, "Mr. Client, I see you're still unsure about this order, how about I give you a blow job right now to earn your business? Then I'd unbuckled his pants go to work."

"Good answer." Jan said quietly. "Now prove to us you can sell paper. Here, let me start you off."

With that said Jan knelt before Michael who was still standing and slowly dipped his boxers down and off his body. His erection popped out like a jack in the box. Jan grasped Michael's hard-on and offered it to Pam's waiting mouth.

Pam set to work. She lowered herself and approached Michael's awaiting erection by walking on her knees. Jan at first offered the penis to Pam's open lips but Pam took over from there. Pam grasped his manhood with her left hand and squeezed it as a woman would handle a piece of fruit, gently grasping it to ascertain its freshness.

She played with it for a moment, studying its head and its shaft, tracing the veins running down the protrusion with her fingertips. She could have kneeled there for an hour, holding it, caressing it, studying it. Pam observed the ring around the shaft where he was circumcised, the soft mushroom atop a hardened rod of salami, and the overall general perfection of such an organ. Sensing Michael's impatience and wanting to do a good job on the interview, she cut her cock appreciation short and took the head into her mouth, extending her tongue underneath to where the head meets the shaft. Only inserting the head for now, she mouthed her future boss's penis, running the tip into the roof of her mouth. At this first contact with Pam's wet hot mouth, Michael chuckled and looked at Jan. Shrugging his shoulders his bodily language conveyed 'Holy crap this is awesome!'

Jan looked at Michael intently, her loins moistening at the sight of beautiful Pam sucking Michael's cock like a kid with an ice cream cone on a hot day. Jan watched Pam's work with close attention to detail, bringing the cock into her mouth vicariously aroused Jan as if she was orally pleasuring a man herself.

Pam's tongue danced around the swollen glans, performing circles around Michael's pee hole. She cradled his balls with her right hand and spun them around like fleshly Chinese health balls. Michael tilted his head back, stared at the ceiling, and let out a loud, "OH fuck!"

Half a moment later there was the sound of hurried heavy footsteps followed by a banging on Michael's door. "Michael! I heard you yell, is everything okay in there? As Assistant Regional Manager I need to make sure you're safe!" the voice yelled through the door.

"Go the fuck away Dwight! And its Assistant to the Reg-... whatever, just go the fuck away!" Michael managed to holler as best a man can say while a gorgeous brunette has his cock in her mouth.

Jan shrugged off the distracting interruption and stepped next to the pair and wrapped her hand around Michael's pocket rocket, pulling it out of smiling Pam's wet mouth, "That's enough for right now, I haven't allowed Michael to cum all week so he'll have a short fuse and we don't want him blowing it just yet, our interview is just getting started. Pam go ahead and stand up and sit on the desk facing me, I need to inspect your body closer to ensure it's a good match for the desires of our clients."

With that Pam slowly stood and turned, wiping the small amount of her spit from her lips and brushing her light brown hair behind her ears and looking down at Jan's nudity, she couldn't keep her eyes off of Jan's hanging breasts! Jan removed the last bit of clothing that existed between the three of them by sliding Pam's purple panties down and off her feet. Jan then brought the wet panties to her face and inhaled deeply, internalizing Pam's sex juices. Michael moved to a chair and stroked his cock at the sight of two naked women standing together in his office. "Great Scot that pussy looks fresh!" Michael blurted out.

He was right, Pam's pussy was immaculate, its lips were shaved not even two hours ago. Her hamburger vagina had the inner labias visible between the full fleshy outers. The bottoms of both Pam's asscheeks were visible directly under her pussylips. The puffy lips were all Michael could look at, he was captivated by this pussy. Pam was obviously aroused, her pussy was swollen and its shiny juices were coating the external folds of skin. Jan then turned to face Michael momentarily. "Great Scot times two there are two fresh pussies!" Michael exclaimed. Jan's pussy was also shaved handsomely in anticipation of today's interview.

Jan was methodical in her interviewing process, starting at the bottom she caressed Pam's feet, rubbing the tops and bottoms with both hands, sandwiching each foot individually. Her naked toes looked so appetizing to Jan who carefully licked and sucked each toe, bringing Pam's big toes into her mouth and tasting the soft flesh until she had tasted all ten. Pam quickly asked, "Shouldn't the man in the room be doing this 'inspection'? It feels strange having a woman doing these things."

"Pam first thing you need to know about Michael is that he's a moron. He only sits in the boss's chair because he's a good salesman, other than that he's an idiot. I wouldn't trust him to inspect an orange let alone an important new hire prospect such as yourself. Trust me, I'm the most qualified her for this."

Pam nodded. Jan resumed her inspection. She kissed the tops of Pam's feet then worked up her ankles, calves, and thighs, smelling, kissing and lightly licking every square inch of each leg as Pam half sat on the desk. Pam watched Jan's tongue and lips intently, licking her own lips at the pleasure this was causing. "Now Pam, I'm going to taste your pussy, you don't have any objections do you?" Pam shook her head no. "Because this is very important, we need you to have a clean pussy when making sales calls. As you suggested normally the man in the room would handle this but remember, it's Michael, enough said."

Michael was off in his own world, rubbing his privates watching the two brunettes together, he was oblivious to any insults hurled his way. "Michael! Hands off your cock! To get the most from this interview you can't cum early!" Jan yelled at him. He immediately withdrew his paws and placed them at his side in obedience.

Jan lifted one of Pam's feet to rest on the desk, her other foot remained on the floor, exposing her pink folds of womanhood right in front of Jan's face. Jan buried her nose in Pam's pussy and inhaled as much as her lungs would contain and exhaled with a sigh of positive affirmation. "We're off to a good start, this pussy smells immaculate."

Jan kissed between the left outer labia and Pam's leg, then licked the area, then did the same for the right side. Then Jan separated the outer labias from the inners and kissed the delicate skin. She ran her nose up and down Pam's feminine pussy flesh and lightly at first licked at her labias. After three light licks on each side of Pam's pussy Jan licked up the length of the slit with more force, stopping at Pam's engorged clit to flick it with her tongue. Pam was biting her bottom lip and squinting her eyes, watching Jan work so intently and methodically. Both women's breathing and heart rate increased. Jan was breathing and panting into Pam's pussy while taking Pam's clit in her mouth and suckling it tenderly, causing Pam to moan. "Mmmm that's good, you really know you're way around a vagina." Pam said softly.

"I'd like to think I do Pam, this position requires selling paper to women too so I've had quite a bit of practice. And from all the pussies I've eaten I can say without exaggeration that your pussy is the whole package, it looks great, tastes great and smells great." With that said Jan buried her nose in Pam's love box and took another deep inhalation.

Michael was still sitting there, mouth hanging open, watching the show and he began beating his dick again like a starving guy wiping off a hotdog that fell off the grill. "Michael knock it off! Do I have to tie you up?" Jan scolded him again.

Michael again removed his hands and looked at the ceiling momentarily, like he wasn't doing anything wrong in the first place.

Pam was in heaven, having such delicate loving competent attention paid to her cunt was magic. Her pussy juices were flowing freely now, coating Jan's mouth and chin. Jan separated the younger woman's pussylips with her fingertips and licked the length up from the bottom of the slit up to the top where Pam's swollen clitoris was waiting again. She then inserted two fingers and hand-sawed Pam while keeping her tongue and lips sealed around her clit. Jan broke the pussy-kiss and flicked her tongue across Pam's bulging flesh bean. "Do you want to taste it Pam? Do you want to taste your pussy? Let me help you taste it." Jan spoke in a soft sultry voice.

Pam, lips parted and panting, moaning, could barely nod yes and get the words out, "Yes I want to taste my pussy."

Jan removed her fingers from Pam's dripping wet sex hole and raised them to Pam's mouth. Pam sucked her fingers and licked off all her own pussy juices while the women looked deep into each other's sparkling eyes. Jan then moved her hand south again and resumed masturbating Pam's soaked sex while moving her lips into Pam's. They shared a passionate kiss, tongues swirling in each other's mouths, licking each other's chins and lips.

Pam began uncontrollably shuttering and shaking. She moaned and pinched her nipple with her right hand. With her left hand she grabbed for Jan's wrist and pumped Jan's fingers in and out of her pussy, slowly at first but much faster within only a few seconds. Jan felt Pam's pussy gripping harder on her fingers and a noticeable increase in pussy juice flowing down her fingers and onto her wrist. Pam broke their French kiss during her powerful orgasm, briefly shouting, "Fuck Jan I'm cumming!" Pam followed her announcement with several guttural grunts and squeals, keeping her eyes clenched tight and baring her teeth.

"Nice, now that's what I call an orgasm!" Jan said before going in for another French kiss to Pam's rosey full lips and eager tongue. Jan slowly caressed Pam's hips and gave her a moment to come down from the highs of her orgasm. Pam's body was shaking all over and she was whimpering, breathing heavily. Pam, still quivering and moaning, brought her hand to the back of Jan's head to pull her in and extended her tongue to Jan's mouth, kissing Jan back, trying to lick at her tonsils. They savored a deep passionate wet lesbian kiss. Pam gradually stopped shaking and little by little returned to normalcy. Jan slowly broke the kiss and said, "Wow somebody likes their pussy to be handled properly! This is going well so far, I think our clients will love you."

"How about you Michael, do you want to fuck this pussy? Hm? Do you want to insert your penis in her vagina?" Jan said while looking over her shoulder at Michael. She was holding Pam's pussylips open with her thumbs and caressing the inner pink flesh.

"Shit I wanted to lick it too but I'll settle for fucking her, Fuck yeah!" Michael said, standing up and taking a step towards Pam's open legs.

"Not yet, sit the fuck down until I call on you!" Jan said sternly, causing Michael to hastily sit back down.

Jan continued her inspection and bent slightly and kissed Pam's heaving breasts. Cupping them, squeezing them together, nuzzling her pink nipples, circling her tongue around the areolas and taking the nipples into her mouth. Then Jan let Pam's tits hang as they naturally do but still kept her hands cupping the bottoms. Pam's tits hung like premium ripened tree fruit, just waiting to be picked and have their succulent juiciness enjoyed. The tops of her breasts sloped into her nipples at the angle Pam was reclined. Jan loved caressing and playing with Pam's tits, and she knew her clients would too.

"Alright Pam, so far so good, now we need to see how you'll perform with a male client, this is where Michael comes in. Pam I need you to bend over this desk and rest your elbows on the surface, Michael is going to fuck you from behind." Jan told her matter of factly. "Okay Michael you can come over here now."

"Not behind as in fuck me in the ass is he? I haven't done anal in a long time." Pam said worried.

"No no, that can be a different interview. But speaking of your ass, thank you for reminding me because that is something I still need to inspect. Michael is only going to penetrate your vagina with his penis a couple times. He gets so fucking exited we can't let him pump his cock in you too long or he'll cum all over the place and take himself out of this important interview." Jan reassured the younger brunette.

Pam got noticeably nervous, "He's not going to ejaculate in me is he? Umm, because I don't use birth control."

Jan calmed her by saying, "No, I have plans for his cum, and it's not deep inside you or even a cream pie for that matter."

"Blah blah blah less talk more fuck!" Michael said, ostensibly peeved at the hens not ceasing their constant chatter. "I want to fuck someone!"

"Michael! Shut the hell up and let me run the show!" Jan yelled. "Why do you think I'm in corporate and you're stuck in a middle manager job? Because I have the grand scheme now let me handle this."

Michael placed a hand on Pam's back and guided her to bending over. Jan stood next to Michael, spread Pam's pussylips, and guided his cock to Pam's awaiting fuck hole. Pressing his dick into her pussy, Jan watching intently, studying every subtle movement of Michael's ivory shaft penetrating Pam's dripping wet pink slit. He pumped it out twice, the tight inner pussy skin turning inside out a small amount with each exit thrust. Pam's inner pink pussy parts and her puckered butthole deforming showed with every thrust.

"Fuck that's tight!" Michael groaned, wincing, his face in pleasure.

Jan walked around the desk, nude butt cheeks jiggling with each step, up to Pam's face. Jan cradled Pam's face in both hands, looking deep into her large green eyes. Jan gave her a deep kiss, licking at her tongue and teeth, then sucked at Pam's ear. Pulling an inch away from her ear Jan said in a voice just louder than a whisper, "How does that feel Pam? Do you like getting bent over and fucked? How does that cock feel deep inside you, balls deep? That's right Pam, his eight inches of manhood is up inside your tight pussy."

Jan then moved her hands down from holding Pam's squinched up face and cupped Pam's breasts, pinching her nipples gently.

Pam, in ecstasy, gasping, moaning, grunting, was barely able to say, "Yeah this is just what I needed, a fat hard cock in my pussy."

Pam turned her head and licked Jan's mouth. "Mmmph" she said with each thrust. "Mmmph Mmmph Mmmph fuck yeah fuck that fucking pussy, let me feel those balls slapping against me."

"Do you want to taste your pussy again, Pam? Do you? I'll have Michael pull his cock out and feed it to you again. You'll lick all your pussy juices off and savor the taste of both of you mixed together."

With that Jan walked back over and knelt down, removing Michael's cock from Pam's pussy, causing it to turn inside out one last time, exposing the inner pink flesh that was squeezing Michael's cock. It made a popping sound upon exiting. Pam knelt with Jan and took his cock in her mouth, sucking at every drop of shiny sticky pussy juice coating the entire length. Pam licked from the base of the shaft up to the head then pointed the dick at Jan who did the same. Then both the woman placed their mouths on either side and ran their tongues and lips up and down the throbbing rod.

Michael was trying desperately not to cum yet, he wanted this pleasure to last forever. "Put that cock back in there!" Michael yelled down to Jan.

Pam resumed her position bent over and Jan held Michael's member and slowly worked it back in Pam's tight sex hole. Jan could tell that Michael wouldn't last much longer so she had to be quick with the rest of the interview. "Pam I still need to inspect your butthole. Some of our clients have an affinity for a woman's ass so I will perform that portion of the interview now."

Michael, not wanting his cock to leave its new fleshy wet home, stood to the side but kept his cock head still inside pam. Jan moved her head close to Pam's ass and caressed the cheeks. The round globes of buttfat were silky smooth and warm. With Michael's glans still inside Pam he stood motionless while Jan spread Pam's pucker and extended her index finger and rubbed it over Pam's anal orifice. Pam's asshole was darker than the rest of her skin, but when Jan adequately spread her ass she could see the pink innards of her delicate rectum. She didn't penetrate it, she just glided her finger over and around the tight pucker for now. Its brown flesh quivered and tensed at Jan's touch.

Jan then leaned forward, bringing her mouth to Pam's awaiting chocolate star. Extending her open mouth and tongue, Jan licked a circle around Pam's anus. With the help of Pam's hands reaching back, both women then spread Pam's ass further, opening the pucker to reveal pink assflesh inside. Jan pointed her tongue to Pam's butthole, rimming with gusto, performing tongue circles, licking side to side across the hole as well top to bottom, from Michael's penis to Pam's taint, across her asshole, and up to the top of Pam's asscrack. Pam was looking back over her shoulder, "Doesn't it taste bad?" she asked Jan.

"No it tastes great, just like your pussy actually, I love the taste of a woman's asshole." And with that Jan stood and circled the desk back to Pam's face. Jan fed Pam her index finger which Pam took long slow oral penetrations, feeling Jan's finger on her tongue and coating Jan's finger with her spit. Then Jan returned to Pam's upturned ass and slowly dipped the wet fingertip in Pam's ass and wiggled it side to side for a few seconds. For good measure Jan spit in Pam's ass and within a few seconds Jan had her whole finger in Pam's ass, feeling the insides of her rectum, twisting her finger and pumping in an out a small amount very slowly all to Michael's watching eyes.

Jan barely got two wiggles in Pam's tight ass when Michael abruptly said "Oh shit oh fuck AHHHHHG!"

He pulled his cock from Pam's pussylips and a thick squirt of cum spurted directly into Pam's exposed butthole. Michael's unexpected exclamations startled Jan and she removed her finger from Pam's ass just in time for Michael's ejaculation to reach Pam's skin. An audible splash was then heard upon contact."Oh fuuuuuuuuuuck!" Michael yelled again as cum dribbled out of his cock forming a pool of thick white syrupy semen in Pam's ass. Her pucker was like an in-ground pool and Michaels man juice was the water, some was oozing down her taint to her pussy which prompted Jan to grasp Michael's now well-exercised dick to squeegee it back up with his dickhead, pushing the cum back to Pam's ass-pool.

"What the fuck Michael!? You were supposed to cum in her mouth! Now we'll have to improvise." Jan reprimanded Michael. Then looking at Pam who was looking at Jan over her shoulder, Jan said, "I guess I should have fucked him a few times this week, then he might have had more stamina."