The Office: Pam's Interview Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan milked Michael's cock into her mouth to relieve him of all possible ejaculate that still may be trapped in his nethers. She ran her hand up and down the shaft, kept the other half of his cock in her mouth, and did tongue swirls on the underside. Michael was gasping and wheezing and squinting his eyes. "Oh fuck Jan! Ohhhhh, shit she really knows her way around a penis!" Michael said, sort of half out loud to himself and half to Pam.

After Jan was satisfied with milking Michael's ladyjuice-soaked member for all its worth into her mouth, she shoved Michael out of the way where he slumped into a seat, his cock losing its hardness, and she began to suck the cum out of Pam's still upturned ass. She licked, drafted, suckled, and slurped it all in her mouth, then wiped the pucker clean with a fingertip and brought it to her mouth too. The cum swirled around in Pam's ass for a few seconds so Jan had to chase it down with her tongue, but with adequate sucking action she was able to slurp all the cum into her mouth.

Pam and Jan both stood and Jan positioned Pam's face beneath hers and allowed Michael's seed to ooze into Pam's awaiting mouth. Jan then licked Pam's extended tongue to fully transfer all the cum. "Now swallow." Jan said, all business-like.

Pam obeyed, chocking a bit on the hot cumload. "Whew, that was interesting" she said, giving Jan another tongue kiss to fully transfer the precious white juice.

"Do you like the taste of cum Pam?" Jan asked her, wide eyed at the willingness of their candidate.

"Yes, actually, I haven't had much experience but both men's and women's cum are fine."

"Pam you're doing great, so far I think our clients will love you. You have a great body, tight pussy, sexy asshole, firm tits, a willingness to please a client apparently. You're going to sell so much fucking paper! Next test for you though is for our female clients. I'm sure as you can guess that some of our women clients may prefer the company of another woman. Now I'd like you to bring me to orgasm." Jan said, sitting in a chair next to Michael facing the desk.

Jan reclined, placing her ass to the edge of the seat and lifting her legs above her head, spreading all her shaved giblets.

"Okay I can try, I don't have any experience pleasing a woman so you may have to help me" Pam said while getting to her knees in front of Jan.

"Just do to me what you would like to have done to yourself" was all Jan would offer as help for now.

Michael watched, penis now flaccid, as Pam caressed Jan's legs and decreased the distance between the younger woman's mouth to the older woman's pussy. Pam took Jan's pink pussyflesh into her mouth, lips pressed against her, tongue moving up and down her pussylips. "Hmm that's nice" Jan said as she began to fondle her own breasts, tilting her head back, and closing her eyes.

Pam worked Jan's cunt, licking up and down the opening at all the pink flesh within reach of her mouth, drawing circles on her little bean. Jan let out a squeal of delight. "Damn you're sexy! Now fuck my ass with your thumb and finger my pussy with the same hand."

Pam complied by offering her fingers to Jan's mouth to suck. Jan sucked at Pam's fingers and thumbs and gave all her digits a nice coat of spit. Pam then poked her thumb into Jan's ass and a finger and a half into her pussy and brought Jan into ecstasy. Her orgasm building, Jan moaned in pleasure and began shaking all over. Pam finger fucked both holes and licked Jan's ladybits faster. Jan was nearly screaming in elation now. Jan added a twisting motion in her masturbation of her nipples with one hand and grabbed the back of Pam's head with the other, pulling Pam's hot mouth into Jan's sopping wet vagina and yelled "Oh fuck yeah you're gonna make me cum girl!"

Scalding hot female ejaculate erupted from Jan's pussy, coating Pam's face and open mouth. Pam paused to allow the squirting pussyjuices to collect in her mouth, swallowing any fluid that landed on her pink tongue and pearly teeth. "AHHHHH FUCK AHHHH!" Jan grunted, suddenly furiously masturbating her clit as hot cum exploded from her snatch.

"Holy shit!" Pam yelled, smiling, brushing back her now wet hair. "That was incredible, I never saw that before."

Panting and sweating, Jan slowly continued to masturbate her bean, "Very few women can do that Pam, that was something special. You do that out on sales calls and I know our female clients will love you as much as our male clients."

Pam noticed a layer of sweat covering Jan's heaving breasts. Still reclining, the titfat on Jan's chest had a more flattened appearance. Lying across Jan's chest, her breasts were more spread out than if Jan was standing erect. Jan was obviously out of breath, slunk into her seat, mouth open and in an orgasmic daze. Just for fun Pam licked at some of the sweat on Jan's fatty funbags and nipples, tasting the saltiness. Pam then retreated, licked her teeth clean of Jan's ladycum, got up from her knees, and sat in a chair next to Jan. Still adjusting her wet hair, Pam then crossed her legs. Jan positioned herself upright in her chair and caught her breath. Jan then rose briefly to grab her clipboard from the end table and sat back down and crossed her legs, her tits jiggling happily with the movement of her body.

The temporary silence was broken by a knocking on the door and male voice, "I heard more screaming, is everyone okay in there?" he yelled through the door. "I've got pepper spray!"

"For Pete's sake!" Jan said, obviously annoyed as she rose to her feet and walked to the door.

She yanked the door open and stuck her head out to face Dwight. Dwight leered at Jan and stood happily able to see a glimpse of an unclothed shoulder as Jan leaned out of the doorway. "Hmm how's your interview going?" He said with a devilish smile, surely he was daydreaming about Jan being naked behind that wall.

"How does it sound like it's going? You hear those orgasmic screams? That means its fine, now get the hell out of here!" Jan yelled before slamming the door.

Jan walked back to her chair, some of her pussyjuices still dripping down her legs from her swollen woman parts. Pam and Michael heard her mumbling under her breath, "That four-eyed fucker, sometimes I want to shove some of his precious beets up his four-eyed ass and see if he becomes less annoying."

Pam laughed at Jan's frustration over Dwight. Sitting down again Jan turns to Michael, "How the hell does he sell so much paper anyway? The only extra benefit he's willing to offer to close a deal is doggy style vaginal sex.

Michael sat silent, off in his own world, smiling, staring, being happy in his own Michael bubble.

Back to her all businesslike demeanor, Jan surveyed the clipboard. Her pen in hand, Jan said "Performs fellatio, check, swallows both male and female ejaculate, check, ability to effectively pleasure a man and woman, check." The movement of her hand marking the page caused a jiggle in her breasts. "Well Pam it looks like you're the whole package deal, except for allowing anal sex, but we can work on that if clients so desire."

Pam thought it amusing, Michael was nearly passed out next to Jan, Jan sat naked as the day she was born filling out a checklist, and Pam sat naked as well, smiling at her accomplishments in pleasing her potential employer. All three have achieved rapturous orgasms. A huge burden was lifted from her shoulders, it sounds like she has a job that will pay well and allow for normally unforeseen pleasures with something as mundane as selling paper.

Jan roused Michael from his stupor and the three got dressed. Pam was told to start work on Monday. Michael and Jan offered Pam a businesslike handshake upon her leaving The Office. Pam thought it strange to shake hands at this point in their relationship. They have seen each other naked and tasted each other's most intimate parts after all. Not wanting to hurt her chances though, Pam offered a handshake back to both.

.... To Be Continued...