The Office: Pam's Interview Ch. 02

Story Info
Pam's first sales call to Bill Buttlicker, Karen helps.
8.2k words
4.15
34.4k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam reported for work at The Office the following Monday as requested. She had fulfilled Michael and Jan's wildest sexual fantasies as asked in her first interview. She had proven she had the right stuff to sell paper to clients that needed a little 'extra motivation' to close the deal. At her desk organizing her things on her first day, Pam was getting herself acclimated to the culture of The Office.

There was an underlying sexual energy about this place. Oscar was gay and frequently talked about his boyfriends, the size of their cocks, and their aptitude for blow jobs. Meredith might as well come to work naked on casual day with the skimpy outfits she wears. She doesn't wear underwear but wears dresses short enough to see her red pubes poking out the bottom when she sits down. Dwight takes one too many 15 minute breaks to bang Angela in the warehouse every day. Ryan spreads Kelly's legs and licks her pussy in her secluded corner cubicle while on company time. Heck even dorkus maximus Toby gets a piece of Holly's ass in his corner cubicle as well. The new receptionist Erin and Andy have been caught fucking in the lunch room a few times too, her legs in the air shouting "Fuck me fuck me fuck my pussy Andy!"

A happy workforce is a productive workforce so Michael never minded his staff's animal urges. Michael has even walked in on Phyllis and Meredith masturbating in the lady's room together. Don't' ask him why he walked into the ladies room, he won't give a straight answer. Observant as she was, Pam quickly figured out all these goings-on around The Office during her first few hours there. In the quiet of the air conditioner humming and keyboards being typed upon Pam heard ringing in Michael's office which was only a few feet from her workstation.

"Hello Michael Scott speaking," Michael stated in to his desk phone, one of his Toys 'R' Us playthings in his hands.

"Yes Mr. Buttlicker thank you for calling."

"Yes as a matter of fact we do have a new saleswoman."

"Oooooh yes, she sure is."

"Oooooh yes, she sure does."

"Yes Mr. Buttlicker I'm sure you won't be undersold, I'll have her right out." And Michael hung up the phone.

Michael approached Pam's desk, "Bill Buttlicker, a potential new client, just called me and wants to buy some paper. Pam would you please go to his office for a sales call?"

Jim Halpert, cringing slightly, mouths quietly to Dwight, "Bill Buttlicker? That's actually a real guy?"

Dwight replied to Jim,"Idiot! You didn't make him up like you thought you did just to screw with me, he IS a real guy."

Pam agreed to her new assignment, gathered her things and headed for the door. She was understandably worried about her first sales call. Would she do the right things? Say the right things? Could she close the deal? Could she sell him the biggest order possible? And what's with a name like Bill Buttlicker? Oh well, the name doesn't matter. She psyched herself up during the drive over to sell this guy a boatload of paper.

After Pam left, Michael called one of his salespeople, Karen Filippelli, into his office. "What is it now Michael?" she said grudgingly, sure that he wanted her to do something useless like he usually does. Since transferring in from another branch, Karen has quickly learned how the culture in the Scranton branch is different from her previous branch.

"Karen have you met Pam? Pam is our new saleswoman, a pretty little thing too, she's going on her first sales call today and I want you to help her close the deal, but only if she needs it."

"Okay but if this guy buys a nice order, I want my share of the commission, I'm not following the newbie around for nothing."

Michael replied, "Yes of course your share, fine, I'm glad you'll go, but there is something I need first, I need to fuck your ass to help put you in the proper mood for the sales call, should the situation arise."

"Awww Michael, c'mon now." Karen said, like he was wasting her time. "Where's Jan? I like when she helps."

"Don't worry about Jan. What I'm worried about though is another episode like your last sales call where you left a lot of money on the table because you wouldn't negotiate a better deal," Michael said.

Karen shrugged and turned her eyes towards her feet, recalling the embarrassment of her last sales call. In hindsight she realized she must not have the right attitude that day. She's normally a proper company slut when it comes to closing the deal but she wasn't feeling well and didn't really want to be out of the office that particular day. Her misstep was she just wanted to write up an order and leave, she had shrugged off the client's suggestive glances and behavior.

Michael continued coaching Karen, "Remember last week, our clients expect a certain level of service from Dunder Mifflin. We need all employees to pull out all the stops when it comes to up-selling our clients."

"Yeah but Michael that guy was pretty sick, I mean he did have a cage filled with gerbils in his office."

"Yes you told me that but you didn't even attempt to indulge him some, that had to have hurt the size of the order. Just try to be more open minded this time," Michael answered.

Message received, Karen stammered nervously, "Okay fine let's get this over with, you can do whatever you want to me. Just be sure to cum in my mouth this time, you sprayed it over my back last time and you know how I can't reach there to clean it up. Are you sure Jan isn't here? She has a knack for really motivating me."

"Jan is in New York so let's forget about that bitch, Hurry up now, I don't want Pam getting too far ahead of you. Disrobe and get on my desk and spread your ass," Michael commanded.

Karen relented and took off her clothes and shoes. Her darkly tanned skin shining under the florescent lights, she got up on his desk on all fours, faced the door, and pointed her bare ass at Michael who was still sitting at his desk. He put down his Fischer-Price toy and placed his hands on her ass cheeks, spreading them even further to reveal her tight brown pucker.

With green eyes Karen looked back at Michael, her brown hair hanging over her shoulder, her bare breasts also hanging with increasingly hardening nipples. She hung her toes off the edge of the desk near Michael's lap, got down to her elbows, and arched her back, further pointing her succulent ass up in the air. With long licks he clumsily dragged his tongue from her pussy to her ass hole, savoring all her still forming pussy juices. He paused to play with her taint and poke his tongue at it. He timidly ran his fingers over her short pubic hair that coated her vulva, taint and sparsely circled her anal pucker. With his thumbs Michael spread the few hairs that circled her anus and dipped his tongue into her butt, working his tongue in to penetrate her ass.

Karen signed in pleasure and whispered, "Mmmm yeah Michael that's it, you know how I like it, play with my ass."

Michael mumbled, "Mmm Hmm," and continued licking at her clenched orifice while he brought his hands to masturbate her pussy. Poking a stiff finger into her vagina, he curled his finger down to stimulate her G-spot. He momentarily broke from orally stimulating her anus to travel south and lap at all of Karen's vaginal giblets now dripping pussy juices. Karen was breathing heavily and moaning softly, keeping her eyes mostly closed but opening them every few seconds to look back over her shoulder.

The stimulations Karen received from Michael's mouth and hands were bringing a fire into her belly, increasing her burning desire for further sexual contact. Michael was right, she just needed to be warmed up to put her in a sales oriented mood. The guy might be an idiot but he knew how to sell paper which somewhat explains how he became to be a manager.

Her tender toes curling and muscles tightening all over her body she shuddered, "OH yeah Michael, you know how I love having my ass rimmed, get your face in there." She reached around with one hand and placed it on the back of his head, forcing his face into her ass.

And rim he did, he rimmed with all his might, forcing his tongue in her ass and licking all around the tight flesh. She moaned and suffocated Michael with her soft butt cheeks, directing his face into her ass crack, his chin rubbing on her pussy, driving his tongue as far into her ass as it would reach.

When Karen was sufficiently satisfied she stood and grabbed a bottle of lube she keeps in her purse. She knelt before Michael and took out his erect cock and began slathering the goop on it, using long strokes with both hands. Michael shook and winced at the pleasure, trying desperately not to cum too fast. She held his rock hard member with one hand and did a twisting motion on the head with her other, lubing it up and driving him to ecstasy at the same time. For good measure she cupped his balls and ran her other hand along his shaft, smearing lubricant all over its eight inch length.

"Shit Karen, you keep doing that for another minute and I won't have to fuck your ass."

Karen just looked up at him and smiled, giving him one more long slow tug along the length of his engorged cock with both hands. "Don't cum yet Michael, you got my motor running and I need this cock to be buried in my ass."

Karen then stood, bent over the desk, and with one hand reached behind her to guide his fattened rod to her ass hole, playfully penetrating the tight orifice. With slow yet powerful pressure the head popped through her sphincter, inch by slow inch she took the full length of his cock inside her rectum. He thrusted and jabbed in her ass, just as clumsily as he had while licking her ass but it didn't offend her at all. Karen loved any cock she could get in her ass, even if it was clumsy Michael.

"Oh fuck yeah Michael, fuck my ass, fuck it with that huge cock, stick that cock up my ass! Then I want to taste that hot sticky load!" she said loudly, rubbing furiously on her clitoris and fingering her vagina in sync with Michael's penetrations.

In short time her orgasm shuddered through her, bringing a rapturous tingling though her body. She continued fingering herself as her orgasm subsided, whimpering, moaning, grunting, muttering, "Mmm Michael you know how to treat your staff."

Karen preferred to swallow cum instead of having it squirted up inside her, it made for easy disposal and her underpants weren't all sticky and crusty the rest of the day. If a client wanted to cum on her tits, feet, or other body parts she would let him to increase a sale, but if she could choose she always asked for it in her mouth. It's always been the simplest cleanup she discovered since her first sexual experiences. Plus she knew that men love it. She now had to wait for Michael to finish.

Between gasps and trying to catch his breath Michael managed to mutter, "Keep it down, we don't want Dwight coming over here and pounding on the door."

Increasing his thrusting tempo, Michael held tight to her hips, jamming his cock in her tight ass as far as it would go. "OH yeah Karen, yeah that ass is tight, oh Karen you're going to make me cum, are you ready for some cum Karen? Oh yeah I'm going to cum, gimme your mouth, open your fucking mouth!" Michael popped his cock out of Karen's ass and spun her around to see her open awaiting mouth. He pumped his cum juices over her teeth and on her tongue, half filling her mouth.

With great skill Karen gained from experience she wrapped her hands around his cock and milked all the cum into her mouth, pressing her tongue to the underside just behind the swollen purplish head. Then she stood and swallowed it. "Fuck that's good, I'll never tire of the taste of cum. Okay, can I go now?" She said as she reached for her clothes. Michael was in a daze, he was always so useless after he fucks an employee. Well, he's useless all the time anyway, but especially useless after he blows his load.

She took a tissue off his desk, wiped the lube from her ass, and left the crumpled tissue on his desk. She picked up her clothes that were scattered around the room then resumed dressing. She grabbed her purse and briefcase, headed for the parking lot, and drove over to Buttlicker Inc. the whole time thinking Michael is such an idiot but she couldn't pass up anal when offered. She would take cocks in her ass all day, it's a good way to pass the time. She squirmed in her seat on the drive over occasionally, her wrinkled star nicely exercised by her boss just moments before.

......

"Pam Beasley to see Bill Buttlicker," Pam greeted the receptionist at Buttlicker Inc., a prominent business in Scranton, PA.

The receptionist warmly welcomed her and showed her into Mr. Buttlicker's office where Pam sat and waited. Within a moment an obese man entered the room. He offered his hand, "Bill Buttlicker, glad to meet you," the man said, shaking Pam's hand.

"VERY pleased to meet you," he said, eyeballing Pam's womanly curves up and down.

"Yes, Umm, Mr. Buttlicker, thank you for calling me, Dunder Mifflin has some great deals to off-"

He cut her off, "Please, call me Billy."

He was a grandfatherly type, bald on top with white hair around his head, short and fat, but he seemed like a nice enough guy. She figured she would soon find out.

Karen had entered Buttlicker Inc. shortly after Pam, being sure not to let Pam see her. She greeted the receptionist and let her know she was here with Pam but just running a few minutes behind. The receptionist showed her down the hall where Karen then stood and waited outside Bill Buttlicker's door. With her ear to the door she listened in to Pam's sales call, first hearing the ending of the introductions.

"Yes, Mr. Butt-, I mean Billy. As I was saying we have some great promotions on our paper to offer your fine company." Pam said, smiling and trying hard to maintain a manner of friendly professional competence.

His eyes drifting towards the sales rookie's plunging neckline, his mind drifted to carnal desires. "Yes I see, but I only need 2 boxes of paper, that is, unless you have some impressive sales at the moment that I'm not abreast of."

He looked at her over his glasses, testing her response, watching her young face and body language for a latent subtle response to his innuendo.

Pam wondered if this was a type of sales call that Jan and Michael had interviewed her specifically for. Was she really to offer EVERY client sexual favors in trade for bigger paper order? And only 2 boxes? What kind of insult is that? She knew she'd only make a few bucks commission on a tiny order like that. She smirked to herself, looking momentarily to her lap. The glint in her green eyes told Billy that she had made up her mind she'd need to pull out all the stops to close a better deal. She didn't mean to show her hand but Billy picked up on her body language.

"Only 2 boxes huh? Well, I really think you ought to reconsider buying more, I REALLY want to provide the best service to your company and fulfill all your paper needs. Are you sure you couldn't use more?"

He called her bluff, "No, I'm afraid I only need 2 boxes, very sure only 2 boxes." And he looked at her hungrily again, Pam's move.

"Okay if that's all you need, just let me retrieve some documents from my briefcase." Pam then bent down to reach for her files on the floor but instead she unbuttoned her blouse 2 buttons and plumped her breasts up to accentuate her cleavage. She rose to lean over his desk towards him, placing her juicy tits at his eye level. She didn't know it now but this would soon become a trademark move as she would use it on Michael to get what she wants, especially when she needed him to sign expense reports.

Her soft supple bosom was hanging at eye level, Billy caught an eyeful as his jaw dropped in observance of Pam Beasley's neck, chest, and beautiful half covered-cleavage. Pam spoke with confidence, staring straight into his eyes which were fixated on her voluptuous squishy boobies, "How about I have a better deal, if you want to see these tits you'll buy 100 boxes."

On the other side of the door Karen smirked, she was glad Pam was learning so quickly.

Billy reached forward with both hands and cupped her tits, removing them from her bra by lifting them up and out. He ran his fingers over her nipples and pressed her wobbly bits together. "Well, I think some sort of agreement can be arranged. But I want a REALLY good deal if I'm going to buy 100 boxes. How about to start off our negotiation I'm going to stand up and you're going to suck my cock."

With her ear to the door Karen grinned, enjoying the show at how this is playing out. Now only if Pam can pull it off.

Buttlicker stood and waited for Pam's response. With a smile she said, "I think I can handle that, Billy."

She followed her statement by silently kneeling before him, undid his belt, and slid his pants down. She was expecting his engorged cock to make itself known but nothing was showing behind his boxers. Taking the next step she slid his boxers down and gasped at what she saw: the poor old guy had such a tiny dick!

She looked at it confused at first, should she suck it or should she roll it up and put it in her ear? Well, a cock is a cock she thought. She took his ancient cock into her mouth and started pumping it with her lips, sliding her mouth up and down his junk. She felt it harden in her mouth as her tongue ran circles around it. She's thinking sheesh this is like sucking on a Tootsie Roll. She could even take his cock and both his balls in her mouth at once. This was the easiest blow job ever, having this guy's penis in her mouth was like sucking on her pen cap.

Karen sensed something was wrong at the silence she perceived from the other side of the door. Even if there is silence now, the previous conversation was starting to get sexy though, her lady parts tingled at the thoughts of what was happening in his office. Karen's pussy started to moisten and with it her panties. In a short amount of time her panties were soaked so she took them off under her skirt and put them in her purse.

Karen didn't hear any sucking sounds as the pair's conversation would suggest, she knew something was wrong. She decided to take her chances and jump in to save Pam's sale. When the door cracked open Billy and Pam were initially startled but when Billy saw it was a pretty girl peeking in he instantly relaxed some. Pam stood wiping her mouth and nervously smiled at Karen.

Tits still hanging out, Pam looked tensely at Karen but Karen was reassuring. Karen saw the old man with his pants around his ankles and his dick hanging out but she maintained professionalism, "Hi Mr. Buttlicker, Karen Filippelli from Dunder Mifflin, as you know Pam is new at our company so I was just checking up on her. Is everything okay?"

"Hmmm it was fine but it just got more okay." He said with a smile, looking Karen up and down and taking in the curves of her calves, her tight fitting blouse tucked into a tight fitting knee-length skirt.

Karen had a darker complexion, there was an ethnic look about her. Straight dark hair combed to the side, large shiny light green eyes twinkling . "Pam was in the process of a very important order but for a pretty lady like you I think we can excuse the interruption. What would make it even better is if you two ladies got naked and tried extra hard to satisfy my needs, and not just my need for paper. Try to put me in, how should I put it, a paper buying state of mind."

Karen looked at Pam in her state of half undress, Pam looked at Karen looking for guidance. "Umm, okay, well we can do that." Pam said, trying to shake her nerves that were awoken by Karen's entrance.

Karen saw his micro dick and flabby old body and decided what do to. "Come here Pam, let's give this a guy a show." Karen said to the fair skinned woman.