The Office: Pam's Interview Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned in and kissed Pam full on the mouth, inserting her tongue into Pam's parted lips and poking at her tongue. Karen held Pam's breasts at first, then undressed her by unbuttoning her blouse, and reaching around the back to unclasp her bra. During their lesbian make out session Karen also removed her own blouse and bra, allowing her juicy sweater kittens to hang free. Their smallish darkened nipples pointing in the climate controlled room and rubbed against Pam's breasts. Their tongues running over each other's lips and teeth, the women caressed and cupped each other's hanging bare breasts. The only sounds in the room were the smacking of both female's soft lips against each other and their sighs and light moans.

Pam's desire to make a killer first sale kicked in, she removed her skirt, leaving only her pink panties remaining as the last bit of fabric covering her. Standing mostly naked now her sexual urges were building. "Let me see that pussy, I want to taste it," Pam said to Karen, unzipping Karen's skirt to reveal her furry but neatly trimmed vagina complete with plump juicy labias, "Hmm no panties! Nice!"

"Hmm I don't know Pam, I don't think you can handle this pussy," Karen playfully joked.

Karen sat on the geezer's desk and opened her legs while Buttlicker stroked his pathetic penis and watched as Pam went down on Karen, immediately going for her pussy. Pam spread Karen's ladybits with her fingertips and licked at the drenched slit. Her pussy juices flowing freely covered Pam's lips and chin. With long hard strokes Pam licked up and down her labias, pausing to take them into her mouth and suckle them, burying her nose in Karen's soft dark pubic hair. She then did tongue circles around Karen's swollen clit as Karen raised her bare feet in the air, her breasts jiggling at the activity. "Mmm someone wants to cum, don't you Karen? Mmm look at this little bean, it's so plump and ripe!" Pam said joyfully before taking a mouthful of Karen's soaked womanhood.

Buttlicker was astounded at the lesbian display before his eyes. He looked Pam up and down first, her fair skin, her toes and feet sticking out from under her panty-covered butt in front of Karen, her curved hips and flat tummy, her breasts hanging before her with nipples pointed at Karen's dripping cunt, her fingers holding Karen's pussylips open, her tongue darting in and out and all around the pink hole, and her flowing brown hair resting on her shoulders and behind her. The only thing was Pam was still wearing her panties which frustrated Buttlicker but still left something to his imagination.

Pam spread the short hair around Karen's vagina and inserted her finger, then a second. She pulled her fingers apart, spreading Karen's lovebox while Pam tongued the enlarged hole. Pam's tongue drove circles around Karen's precious nub, building so many sensations throughout Karen's tight body. Lightly biting, then suckling, then flicking with her tongue, Pam showed the greatest appreciation for Karen's bulging clit bulb.

"Fuck Pam, yes that's it right there, right there, that's it, suck that pussy, right there, lick my clit, oh fuck I'm cumming, fuck Pam you're going to make me cum!" Karen yelled, grasping the back of Pam's head and gyrating wildly on her face, grinding her pussy into Pam's lips and probing tongue.

Pam continued her good work, Karen started screaming like a banshee, panting and gasping, "FUCK Pam! I'm... cum...ing... fu...ck fu...ck fu...ck YEEESSSSS awww sh...it!"

Karen exploded in a massive orgasm, nude body convulsing and shaking all over, toes curling, coating Pam's lovely face in pussy juices. With Karen's hot love fluid dripping from Pam's creamy chin Karen sat up and kissed Pam so deeply she thought she was trying to taste her trachea, licking all her own pussy juices from the inside and outside of Pam's luscious mouth. Karen ran her tongue over Pam's chin and under her nose, licking circles around her mouth and back inside it. Kissing so hard Pam figured it was a way of Karen saying thank you for such a powerful orgasm.

"Holy fuck Karen, girl got cream!" is all Pam could say while she was having her lovely surprised face licked clean by the darker skinned woman.

Karen comes down from her orgasm and turns to Billy who is awestruck, tiny cock in hand, watching with wild eyes. "Well, Mr. Buttlicker, do we have your order of 100 boxes?"

"That was pretty incredible, I'd say incredible enough for 50 boxes. Do you think I really need 50 more? Can you help me?" Buttlicker knew it was an amazing display of Sapphic desires but he was a shrewd negotiator.

Pam's turn now, "I have an idea for that, Karen and I will do a 69, you can even stick it an any of our holes you want if you decide to join the fun and stop masturbating yourself like my teenage brother did all the time. He thought we didn't know what he was doing but I knew all along."

Buttlicker aggressively nods in approval, looking like a kid and a candy store and his mom just agreed to buy him the biggest jawbreaker on the shelf. Pam pulled her panties off and walked the few steps to the couch that was along the wall. Her bottom and breasts jiggling along the way as she then laid down. She smiled at Karen and waived a finger at her, telling her to come on over.

Buttlicker watched Karen's body as she walks away from him and over to Pam. Her toes pressing on the carpet, toned calves and thigh tissue flexing with each step, the edges of her pussylips and cunt hair visible underneath her butt, her curved back and shoulders, her tits displaying a delightful healthy wobble, then how the shape of her breasts changes as she bends over to Pam, the uniform color of her tanned skin and absence of tan lines. Karen approached and laid on top of Pam, lifting Pam's legs a bit to get a good angle of attack. Pam looked up into Karen's downy dripping sex and caresses her legs but still watched Billy standing watching the show.

"Hey Karen," Pam looked up into the soaked pink folds above her face and said softly, half teasing Billy with her soft voice and sexy word choice and half plainly communicating to her lesbian sex partner, "Jan had me put my thumb and finger from the same hand in both her ass and her pussy, she seemed to like that a lot, can you do that to me?"

"You read my mind, honey, Jan knows her shit about sex," Karen said, looking back at Pam's young face between her legs.

Pulling Pam's well toned legs back behind her arms, Karen leaned down and sniffed at Pam's pussy, getting herself acclimated to cunnilingus again. It's been a short while for Karen and lesbian sex. The last time was when she had a three-way after work just for fun with Holly and Erin. The blonde and both brunettes laid on the floor in a daisy chain circle, all licking each other's pussies until they all climaxed.

"Mmm nicely shaved too!" Karen said in admiration.

Inserting her nose in Pam's pussy and inhaling both lungs full again, Karen then withdrew for a second then brought her face in again to Pam's now dripping wet box and gave it a full lick. She buried her tongue in Pam's smooth shaved pussy and suckled all the juices it had to offer, tasting all her pink parts her soaked pink tongue could reach. She pulled Pam's smooth legs even higher, bringing Pam's knees to her sides and pointing her toes in the air. Karen looked down at the shaved pink pussy folds and tight brownish anus for a moment, savoring the sight. Then she tongued her ass, circling Pam's tight puckered star and penetrating the moist flesh with her tongue.

Now that Pam's tiny butt hole was well moistened from Karen's hot mouth, Karen slowly drove her index finger in her anus and then inserted her thumb in Pam's pussy. She slowly thrusted her hand in and out several times then clenched her thumb and finger together, pinching the delicate membrane between Pam's pussy and ass. Karen followed by licking on her taint and around to her clit.

Pam sighed heavily with pleasure and went in for another taste of Karen's pussylips. In reciprocity Pam on the bottom fingered Karen's tight ass, inserting her index finger up to her second knuckle. Karen moaned in pleasure, both women finger fucking each other's asses while licking their pussies. Superlative pleasure coursed through their bodies due to such delicate feminine attention being paid to their private parts.

Karen pounded at Pam's ass with her finger, index finger going in and out, in and out, in and out of Pam's nearly virgin ass while she licked at Pam's engorged clitoris. With thumbs in pussies, double digit penetration and licking on Pam's clit sends Pam into a spin. Pam's pearl is bulging as Karen flicks it back and forth with her tongue. "Oh Karen, fuck yeah Karen, you know how to treat a woman, fuck yeah fuck me with your fucking fingers!"

The sensations are so intense Pam can't keep up with licking Karen's dripping pussy above her face. Pam allows her head to drop back down to the couch but Karen didn't care as much, she already had her orgasm thanks to Pam's pink tongue. Pam grunts, "Fuck yeah I'm going to cum, fuck yeah get those fingers in my ass and pussy, fuck I'm going to cum!"

Pam is grunting feverishly now, nonstop "MMMM AAAAAAH" with each penetration and lick across her pussy aching to orgasm. Deep guttural grunts fill the room, Pam lifts her midsection and presses her hips into Karen's face with all her strength. Karen can barely keep her head down without being pushed away against the power of a woman so close to orgasm.

Buttlicker is now leaning on his desk, watching the women 69 each other and stroking his minuscule member with his fingertip and thumb.

Pam violently kicks her legs and squeezes Karen's head between her thighs, earth shattering orgasm charging through her young body. "Fuuuuuuuck yeah I'm cumming!" Pam's anal and pussy walls convulse on Karen's fingers, the pressure in her bulging aching nub finally released, her holes squeeze Karen's fingers like a vise.

"MMM fuck yeah!" Karen says in satisfaction, happy to have caused such pleasure in Pam. Karen continues to lick at Pam's pussy though her mind blowing orgasm, sucking up all the flowing juices, rubbing her tongue between all the delicate folds of pink skin.

The women lay on each other for a moment, caressing each other's bodies before Karen got off of Pam who was nearly passed out from such a workout. The saleswomen sat up and gave each other a kiss before returning their attention to the little old man in the room. "Well Mr. Buttlicker, how was that for 100 boxes?" Karen asked.

"Pretty good, for 75 boxes, now let's make it 100. Pam I want you to kneel up on that couch and face the wall, get that ass in the air."

Both women looked at each other and simultaneously mumbled, "Damn this guy is a chiseler," to each other so only they could hear. With apprehension in her voice and wiping the sweat from her forehead from her orgasm that rocked her to the core, Pam asked, "What are you going to do?"

"What does it look like? You want me to buy 100 boxes, I want to stick my dick in your ass, let's call it a deal. I know I have a tiny dick so this shouldn't be too intrusive for you."

The women half snickered at each other because Billy admitted the smallness of his pecker. Karen told Billy to give them a minute and she pulled Pam out to the hallway.

"OH no he wants to stick it in my ass Karen, I don't think I can go through with this, lesbian sex with you is one thing but letting that old fart stick his tootsie roll in my butt gives me some serious creeps," Pam told the other naked woman quietly. "Do we really want this guy to buy our paper?"

Karen snickered at Pam's word choice. "Yes we want this guy to buy our paper don't be silly. Don't worry about this Pam, we can handle it, I have a plan to expedite things. We really need this order so you have to take one for the team here and spread your ass one more time in this sales call," Karen said reassuringly.

Karen was tired of this guy's chiseling negotiating, you give him a cigarette and he's in your pocket for the whole pack as the saying goes. She made up her mind to get the sale she wanted. Karen held Pam's hand and the naked beauties both entered Billy's office again. Karen spoke confidently, "Okay Mr. Buttlicker you can fuck Pam's ass but we need you to buy 200 boxes."

"Jiminy Christmas 200! I'll never use that much!" he said astonished and slapped his forehead.

"Hold that thought Mr. Buttlicker. Pam put your knees up on this chair and bend over the chair back, let's see what Buttlicker here will miss out on if he passes up this offer." Karen says as she holds Pam's arm and guides her torso over the chair.

Pam does as instructed and mounts the chair, her toes pointing to the floor, she arches her back and extends her heart shaped bottom towards Billy. Her breasts hanging straight down, she rests her elbows on the chair back and turns her head to look at him seductively over her shoulder. Her sultry pose did not go unnoticed by Karen, Pam was a natural at selling paper!

"Like this, Karen?" Pam questioned, softly, seductively.

"Yes, beautiful, keep your back arched and stick that ass out," Karen answered.

Billy watched as Karen knelt next to Pam's ass and gently caressed both cheeks of ripe buttfat. She ran her fingertips up and down Pam's legs, touching her toes and feet and back up again and around her asscheeks, then circled a finger around Pam's tight anus. She lightly slapped her bum then ran her fingers across her fleshy plump pussy lips, up her taint, and circled her brown wrinkled star again with her index tip.

Karen finished by placing both hands on Pam's ass cheeks and pulled apart, exposing her pussy hole and inner pink anal flesh. Karen directed her gaze seductively from Pam's pink pucker up to a nearly drooling Mr. Buttlicker. She motioned him over to Pam's spread ass and brought his face in to within an inch of Pam's skin. "Don't touch her yet, but smell it, get a good wiff," Karen tells him.

Buttlicker inhales deeply, smelling all the scents of Pam's wet aroused pussy and her puckered star. He smiles and opens his eyes wide. Karen then opened her mouth slightly and says softly, "200. No less. Buy 200 and you can have this ass. Do you want to stick your dick in her ass or not? It's your choice."

He feverishly nods yes. "Yes yes you know I want that ass, okay fine you fucking girls know how to deal! Yes I have to have her ass fine whatever 200 just write it up."

He resumed standing behind Pam's bent over awaiting nether regions with great excitement and anticipation of assfucking her as Karen springs to her briefcase and springs back to him, documents in hand. Her breasts jiggled aggressively with her sudden movement. "Here sign here and here." Karen points to the document.

Buttlicker signs both lines, throws the pen across the room, and grabbed a squeeze of Karen's tits for good measure, then he resumes to studying Pam's ass spread in front of him. "Here let me help with that." Karen says to him and grabs his entire cock and balls in the palm of her hand then stuffs the entire unit in her mouth, coating it with saliva. She pulled it back out of her mouth and aimed it towards Pam's sexy crinkled butt hole.

Karen feeds his miniscule shaft into Pam's ass, it enters nearly effortlessly. Although Karen knows Pam's ass to be incredibility tight from fingering it only minutes ago, his dick is so small it offers virtually no resistance to entering. Pam barely knew that he was even inside her at all. Smiling to herself, she regains some confidence in her sales abilities.

As Billy worked her ass, Pam thought to herself. It would be nearly impossible for this poor old man to pleasure a woman, his penis was like that of a 1 year old boy's. At least it was hard Pam thought, at least it was hard. This would be even more difficult to put his cock in her bum if he was unable to achieve an erection. To which she thought any man that couldn't get a boner with her must be dead, simple explanation.

Thrusting his triple-A battery sized dick in and out of her ass was incredibly easy on Pam, she could sit there bent over all day if need be. But Karen had other thoughts, both women had their powerful orgasms, rocking them to the core, but they could give a crap about this feeble old geezer. Karen wanted to hurry him along so they could get the heck out of there with his money.

Karen caressed Billy's balls with her fingertips and worked his taint with her other hand, massaging the thick tissue behind his nuts. Worried about him taking forever because he was so old, Karen gradually wrapped her entire hand around his balls and top of his shaft. His dick pumping in and out of Pam's ass and Karen's hand wrapped around his balls was having the desired effect though, so Karen knew this would be easy to finish gramps off.

She also whispered into Pam's ear, "Clench your ass tight, we need it tight around his cock to speed this up."

Pam turned her head and gave her a light closed lipped kiss, "You got it babe."

Billy's eyes were squinted nearly shut and he was huffing and puffing, holding on to Pam's hips for stability, he was moaning and groaning, perspiration forming on his forehead. The rocking of his hips into her caused Pam's long straight brown hair and succulent breasts to jiggle, both hanging from her, both receiving gentle caresses from Karen's free hand. Karen pinched Pam's nipples and added an extra touch by dirty talking the old man again to hurry him along.

Resting her head on Pam's ass, Karen looked up at Buttlicker and said seductively, "How's Pam's ass Billy? Do you like Pam Beasley's ass? Well she loves having your cock in it. That's the same anal hole I was licking earlier Billy. Do you remember that? Hmm? When I was licking her tight little backdoor? That's right Billy, her tight little backdoor tastes so amazing, I love licking it as much as you like putting your cock in it. You see her big juicy tits jiggling?" She grabbed a breast. "Pam's tits are jiggling because you're fucking her ass now."

And Karen went on and on, looking up at Billy and rubbing his balls, spilling any gibberish she could think of, repeating and describing the wonders of Pam's body to him. Billy loved Karen's sparkling eyes looking up at him, the jiggle of her breasts as she handied his junk while he penetrated Pam's anus drove him over the edge. He felt a tingle in his balls starting, it rose to the surface, engorging his balls, the pressure building, rising and building, until he felt like he was going to explode. He was grunting and huffing, trying to cum for the girls.

His body stiffened and he suddenly drove one hard thrust forward, "Arrrrrrrrg, mmmmmf!" he yelled out, emptying his gonads into Pam's rectum. Then his now less hardened member fell out of Pam's ass. At least it felt to him like he emptied his gonads, he stepped away from Pam and saw the slightest dribble of cum in her butthole. Pam bore down and squeezed out all cum from inside her anal canal, it amassed to half a thimble if he was lucky. Karen helped scoop out the cum that was squirted inside Pam's rectum by dipping a finger in and with a hook-shape scooped the cum out.

Karen didn't like the guy but she had the heart to at least not make him feel like a complete loser with a little kid dick and a virtually nonexistent ejaculation so she said, "Watch this," to Billy.

Karen took a long stroke with her tongue up Pam's vagina, across her taint, and over and past her butthole, scooping the cum drops onto her tongue. Billy savored his last eyefuls of the two beauties. He looked at Karen bent over kneeling behind Pam, her uniform tan skin, her puffy toes curled on the floor, her smooth firm legs, where her legs came together in the back, her exposed butthole and vagina just above where her legs join, her breasts hanging at the backs of Pam's legs , her dark firm hard nipples tickling on Pam's legs as Karen licked the cum out of Pam's ass.