The Office: Pam's Interview Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen was finishing her tongue cleaning and Pam said with a laugh, "Gee it's a good thing Jan was so thorough in interviewing me, getting cum licked out of my ass is like second nature now."

"Who is the Jan person you mentioned a few times? I'd like to meet her! Does she work at Dunder Mifflin too?" Billy asked.

Pam replied, "Yes she works in corporate and she trained us, but I'm sorry you probably won't be meeting with her for a sales call."

Karen brought Pam down to sitting on the seat in which she had been hunched over ass in the air for the last 10 minutes. Then Karen fed Pam the cum off her tongue, the women shared each other's tongues and shared the old man's cum. Each swallowing their share, they licked each other's teeth clean and gave each other's breasts a last fondling. They were sad but also encouraged to see their sales call end, and end profitably at that. They stuck this old guy with 200 boxes of paper that will take him years to work though.

Billy was entertained by the cum swapping but also noticeably saddened by the information of not meeting Jan. Karen reassured him, "Trust me, any time you need some paper, call us over and we'll exceed your expectations, Jan's not even that hot."

Both women knew that Jan was in fact quite hot but he bought the fib. They just had to stroke him some and make him feel important like the bigshot executive he thought he was. They thanked Billy for his business and let him know again to call them for all his paper needs as they gathered their things and left the room. The old man was nearly passed out, buck naked sitting in his chair, smile on his face like his dad just handed 16 year old Billy the keys to the corvette, so he didn't say much back but "WOW."

Pam and Karen walked their naked bodies out to the hall bathroom where they cleaned up before dressing. "Gotta wipe all your cum off me," they said jokingly to each other with a smile, knowing that each woman has ejaculated lady juices on the other. They got dressed and left for the parking lot.

On the drive back to Dunder Mifflin the saleswomen talked for a moment about their line of work. "That was pretty crazy back there, that guy's little dick. I bet you've seen some crazy stuff while out making sales calls huh?" Pam asked.

"I sure have, but I also scored some major up-sells by offering 'other benefits'. Some clients ask for some off the wall stuff but I can usually bring them back to reality, except for that freak last week with the gerbils in his office, I wasn't letting him come near me with one of those things," Karen chuckled.

They worked more on hair and makeup to finish wiping the "just got fucked and want some more" looks from their appearances. "Normally if I just handle their dick properly then they don't need much else I find," Karen also added for extra comfort.

"Ahh I see," Pam said with a devilish smile, "I think I can get a handle of this job." As she said it she made a few motions with her right hand like she was stroking a penis. Karen smiled and held her hand in agreement.

"And what's the deal with the ass? Why do men like an ass so much? Don't they know I poop from there?" Pam inquired.

Karen responded, "Beats the heck out of me, why don't you ask Michael? He just fucked my ass before this sales call actually."

"No way!" Pam blurted, surprised, "You little skank, way to suck up to the boss I guess you could say."

Karen laughed, "Well, there wasn't much sucking involved, except when he came in my mouth, Michael was in a hurry."

"Gotcha, okay, I'll ask Michael some time," Pam said.

"You do that," Karen snickered.

Hair and makeup put back in order, the ladies get back to the office with sales contracts in hand, signed by William J. Buttlicker himself. Unable to find Michael in his office, they asked the office staff if anyone knew his whereabouts. "He's probably still in the hot pretzel line downstairs," Stanley said in a half mumble, half groan, "I don't know how you missed him."

"Okay, we'll wait for him then," One of the women said.

Within a few minutes they hear Michael's voice talking to himself in the entryway, "Stupid pretzel guy, always runs out of my favorite flavors before I get my pretzel."

He found Pam and Karen waiting for him. Pam handed him the sales contract, smiling and showing her pearly whites, she interlocked her hands behind her, placed her feet together one in front of the other, and twisted her body from side to side, and said very chipper and happily, "Here Michael, forget about that pretzel, we have something better, we closed a sweet deal today."

"That's right Michael," Karen said, "Pam up-sold this guy 100 times over, he only wanted 2 boxes but she sold him 200! She really sold her ASS off!"

"OOOH very impressive girls, very impressive," Michael said, reading the contract while pretzel crumbs and salt fell all over his suit jacket, "200 boxes will give you each a nice commission."

Dwight was eavesdropping and said loud enough for them to hear, "Hmmf, 200 is nothing, give me the next new client Michael and I'll double it!" He waived his hands in the air like he was throwing karate chops as he talked himself up like a big shot.

"Okay fine Dwight, you get the next one, "Michael answered.

.... To Be Continued....