The Office: Pam's Interview Ch. 03

Story Info
Pam challenges Dwight to a sales contest.
6k words
4.59
36.7k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dwight was getting ready to leave for a sales call the next morning. Pam looked up from her keyboard and asked, "So Dwight, still think you can double my order from yesterday and sell 400 boxes of paper today?"

"I sure can, as Assistant Regional Manager it is my duty to outsell all you worthless people," he said as he was putting on his coat.

Pam asked another question, "Care to put your money where your mouth is? How about a bet on that?"

Dwight cocked his head and said, "I'm listening..."

Jim's ears perked up as he sat there and listened to the conversation from his desk, next to the other two's desks.

Pam looked at him in all seriousness and challenged him, "I bet you your commission that I can sell 400 today and you can't."

"Pffff," Dwight scoffed, "This will be like taking candy from a baby, give me a harder challenge next time. It's a deal, just get ready to write me a check when I get back here this afternoon."

Pam smiled and glanced at Jim who was also smiling. Dwight picked up his briefcase and hurried out the door, shooting the receptionist Erin a leering glance on the way out. "Nicely done Beasley, you put your money where your mouth is on this one," Jim said to her.

"If all goes well with my sales calls today, I'll use a lot more than my mouth, Jim," she replied with a smirk.

Some time later that day Pam had a prescheduled meeting with Michael in his office. As she entered Michael glanced at her then he frantically clicked his mouse and adjusted his trousers. His face instantly flushed, he said, "Umm, Pam, sorry I must have forgotten about our meeting. You had a great first sale there at Bill Buttlicker's yesterday Pam, what was your secret to success? I may ask you to share it with the team in the conference room if it's something we can all benefit from."

Her eyes diverted to his hands in his lap. "Well, you see, Michael, my success came from me being a woman, so I don't think the whole team will benefit from my tactics," Pam said.

"Ahh I see," replied Michael, smoothing out his pants one last time before bringing his hands to the surface of his desk, "I know what you mean. Well did you have any questions for me on how to improve upon your already impressive start?"

"Just one thing, Karen and I were talking about it, what's up with men's fascination with my ass?"

Michael laughed and nervously looked at his desk, "Your ass, Pam?"

"Well, the ass cheeks I can understand, but my ass hole is more what I'm talking about. With Karen's help yesterday we really had Bill Buttlicker craving my ass hole." She explained.

Michael's eyes drifted to Pam's hip area, concentrating on her tight skirt he said, "You see Pam, the pussy is a great thing, totally amazing, however any woman you have relations with will hand you her pussy, therefore making it a given. The ass on the other hand, it's like a sensual forbidden zone, not all women will let a man play with her ass. Dwight would use a Battlestar Galactica analogy. All the extra stuff is on the DVDs, not everyone has access to it but when you see it, it completes the whole package."

"But it's just another hole down there, it's even located right next to the pussy, what's so special about it," Pam asked.

"It's all crinkled and tight and it can't get a woman pregnant, are those enough reasons for you? I'd say if it helps you close the deal then by all means use your ass," Michael said, starting to get annoyed.

Pam left Michael's office probably even more confused than she was when she entered in the first place. She went back to her desk and continued her desk work throughout the day.

Late in the day Dwight burst in The Office and slumped down in his desk chair. "Freaking moron people don't know good paper when they see it," Dwight announced with frustration in his voice.

Jim looked at Pam then back at Dwight and spoke first, "Something wrong there cupcake?"

"Yes, idiot, all these offices are doing things all digital these days, they don't see a need for my paper, and when they do need it they need such a small amount they go to worthless office supply stores to get it," Dwight complained.

Pam shot Dwight a fake sympathetic glance and asked, "So you didn't sell 400 boxes today hun? Aww that's too bad."

Dwight frowned at her, "No, I went out to a bunch of places that weren't receptive to any of my sales strategies, I barely sold a couple boxes. You're so slick miss smarty pants, how many did you sell? Did you sell 400?"

"Well actually I'm about to leave for a sales call in a few minutes, we'll see how I do."

Pam was then off on her way to her only sales call of the day, a late afternoon meeting with Scranton Scrubbers, a family owned dry cleaning business. She was optimistic, with all the paper receipts they give their customers, they should have a need for a nice order.

She entered Scranton Scrubbers and met with the owner and his son. "Hi Pam I'm Mark Miller, this is my son, Timmy," a friendly early 40s aged man said, shaking her hand. "Come in to my office and let's talk some paper."

Pam followed Mark and his son Timmy down the hall and sat in his office. "My son just graduated high school and will be working with us for the summer," Mark said.

Timmy, who was initially frowning, half-smiled and waved at Pam who smiled back. "Please excuse my son," Mark spoke, "He just broke up with his girlfriend and he's kinda depressed about it, my poor little Timmy."

Pam leaned forward and showing genuine sympathy apologized for his broken heart. Mark started the meeting off, "So shall we get down to business? We need quite a bit of paper to run our dry cleaning business. We'll need at least a hundred boxes monthly."

"Definitely, we can handle that, I will even tell you about a couple of sales we're running at Dunder Mifflin too," Pam said.

Timmy mumbled under his breath, obviously annoyed at being there, "Yeah fine whatever, paper, so lame."

"Timmy! Don't be a douche bag! You be nice to the nice lady," His father commanded. "So what if your useless girlfriend dumped you, I'm sure you'll find another."

Pam tried comforting Timmy again, "Aww it will be okay, your girlfriend dumped you, it hurts but it can't be that bad right, how old are you 18? 19? It probably wasn't that serious, I'm sure there will be others."

Timmy hung his head and said, "Yeah whatever, she was fine it's just that I thought we were going to go all the way soon, now I'll have to start all over with another girl."

Pam couldn't help herself but to show surprised at Timmy speaking so candidly about his sex life in front of his father there in the room. Mark saw Pam's reaction and offered an explanation, "Timmy and I talk about personal things like this and we're a pretty close family. Timmy is still a virgin and looking forward to popping his cherry. Am I right Timbo?"

"Dad!" Timmy shot him an evil glance.

"Hey hey its okay, I'm sure Miss Pam here has had boyfriends and past relationships, with all respect, Pam," Mark said, looking at Pam.

Pam's eyes twinkled as she quickly formulated a plan to please her clients and up-sell Dwight. "Mark, can I talk to you for a moment outside your office?" Pam asked the older man. They rose to step out and leave Timmy in the room.

"This may seem a bit forward of me but Timmy seems to be pretty depressed, he seems like a great guy underneath it all, how about if I were willing to be his first, would you double your paper order to 200 boxes?" Pam said, looking up to Mark out in the hallway.

Mark paused and thought for a moment. Pam hoped she didn't cross a line, being as forward as she was. Her fears were put to rest when Mark said, "That is so nice of you to offer, just one thing though, since we are such a close family, do you mind if I was still in the room? You know, for moral support you could say. But yes, 200 boxes sounds doable, we can always use the paper."

"Absolutely," Pam replied. She was finding out how much she loved sex at her new job and was cautiously excited about this sudden notion of voyeurism. "I have a fun way we can do this, Mark, when we go back in let Timmy handle the meeting, I'll take it from there. Plus I'm really freaking horny so you'll be doing me a favor."

Her privates instantly tingled, she could feel the moistening sensation in her panties already. The pair entered Mark's office together. Mark said to his son, "Timmy, since you'll be here for the summer seeing how I run the business, how about if I let you negotiate this paper sale here, it may help to take your mind off of girl problems."

Mark sat at his desk which faced the chairs that Timmy occupied one of. Pam stood between the men and faced Timmy.

"Yeah fine whatever," Timmy said nonchalantly.

Pam took it from there, "Okay let's get started then, let me tell you about our company and our mission first."

As she spoke she pulled some presentation materials out of her briefcase and began hanging them on the wall. As she hung the pie charts, bar graphs, and pricing sheets she continued speaking, "Dunder Mifflin was started in 1949 by Robert Dunder and his business partner Robert Mifflin in New York, New York."

Finished with hanging her display materials, she turned to face Timmy who was still seated. She began unbuttoning her blouse one button at a time, pausing for emphasis. Timmy's and Mark's eyes widened.

Pam continued further, "We offer a wide array of paper and printing materials, for all the business needs of our clients."

As she spoke she continued undressing, removing her blouse from off her shoulders. Her nipples were hard little nubs poking into the fabric of her pink bra. The abundant tit flesh nearly spilling over the lace cups. "Our competitive prices and willingness to over-deliver on our promises help make Dunder Mifflin a very competitive company."

Timmy watched wide eyed. He looked from her beautiful face, down her slender neck and shoulders, over her curvaceous jug mounds encapsulated in their silken fabric, down her pale flat stomach and belly button.

She unzipped her skirt and slid it down her legs, then stepped out of it and kicked off her shoes. Now standing in only bra and matching pink panties Pam resumed her sales pitch, "Timmy, let's discuss a sale today that will help your company increase your business and increase your customer loyalty."

Mark and Timmy both watched with their jaws practically on the floor. Her casually undressing while delivering a sales pitch was something titillating and unique to say the least. 'Is this really happening?!,' Timmy thought.

Pam didn't stop speaking then as she unclasped her bra and removed her panties. There she stood, gloriously nude in front of Timmy. Timmy's eyes shot to her succulent breasts, shaved pussy, and the hourglass shape in between. "At Dunder Mifflin we excel at pleasing and satisfying our clients."

Timmy couldn't tear his eyes from her pussy as she stood before him, its inner fleshy lips gently poking out from in between the larger meaty tissue. There were no tan lines, just uniform pale skin color up and down her womanly figure. It looked so scrumptious he hoped this was going where he thought it was going.

Mark, sitting at his desk behind Pam, observed her heart shaped bottom and caught a peek of the sides of her breasts as viewed from the back, just peeking around her rib cage.

Now Pam, thinking back to the meeting with Michael earlier and conversation about her ass, went in for the kill. She turned 180 degrees to face Mark Miller seated at his desk, she 'accidentally' dropped a bobby pin out of her hair and bent at her hips to pick it up. Jutting her round bottom towards Timmy, she reached around instead of picking up the pin and spread her ass cheeks for Timmy's dinner-plate wide eyes. "Oh rats I dropped a bobby pin, but before I pick it up my ass itches," she said.

With one finger she circled around her tight little puckered anus and rubbed the orifice just for a second. "Mmm that's better," she said. Then she grabbed the pin and stood again and turned to face Timmy once more.

Pam then walked 3 steps to stand directly in front of Timmy in his chair. She leaned forward, allowing her bare breasts to hang at his face, their skin just inches apart. Timmy shifted in his seat. Pam looked down at the bulge running halfway down his pant leg and could tell he was obviously aroused. Pam said, "Dunder Mifflin cares about its clients and I want to make sure you are well taken care of."

She paused there, looking into his eyes which were fixated on her breasts. He looked up for a moment, nervously at her large green eyes, and then looked down at her breasts again. "Go ahead son, listen to the nice girl," Mark said.

Pam rubbed his cock through his pants, sliding her hand up and down the fabric, squeezing the growing hardening shaft and said, "Timmy, seeing how you are so depressed over a girl how about I help you see that you're better than her anyway. Now get up and get naked, let's take care of that boner I can see and feel through your pants that you've been trying to hide unsuccessfully."

Timmy smirked and shot his dad a puzzled look. Mark said, "It's okay son, do as she says."

Pam knelt before him and unbuttoned his pants and slid them down as Timmy took off his shirt. He had a well chiseled physique, Pam could tell that he worked out. Pam slid her hand down his pecs and his 6-pack abs to place her fingertips in the waistband of his briefs. His cock was standing straight out, threatening to burst through the fabric.

She pulled the briefs out and over his impressive cock, standing at full attention and rock hard, it was at least as big as Michael's if not bigger. He stepped out of his briefs as she took his cook in her hand and looked up him. "I'm so excited to be your first, Timmy," she said.

"Mmm look at this cock, it looks so tasty!" Pam said in admiration of the striking pecker pointed at her at eye level. She then said with a smirk, "Seeing how this is your first, I'll be gentle."

She fed his cock into her mouth, lightly and playfully biting the engorged head at first. Slowly sliding it in her hot mouth, she ran circles with her tongue all up and down the wide shaft. Placing his hand on the back of her head, Timmy shuttered and moaned.

He could see the top of her head bobbing up and down his cock, her brown locks flowing down and swaying with the back and forth motion and her little toes peeking out from underneath her bum. "Oh Pam, that's so amazing, keep doing that," Timmy whispered.

Mark was watching in approval as his son was given a blow job. Her breasts swaying with her hair as her head bobbed on his cock, she made gentle moaning sounds along with Timmy.

She released his cock from her mouth and held it, gently running her hand up and down the length she looked at it, studied it. Pam looked up at Timmy's face. "This is a remarkable cock," she said, "It would be a shame to end it all so quickly and have you cum too soon."

"No, don't stop. Please. Can you please suck it some more?" Timmy asked in earnest.

"No, I don't think I will." Timmy's face sunk. But Pam then said, "I have a better idea, come with me."

She stood up from the floor momentarily before sitting on a chair opposite Mark's desk. She raised her legs up from the floor and allowed them to hang off the armrests, at her knees. Her pussy in full view, she ran her fingertip up the length of the now well lubricated slit and stopped to massage her clit for a second before saying, "Timmy, what do you think is going to happen now?"

"Umm... we're going to have sex?" he asked, smiling nervously.

She chuckled and smiled, "Yes Timmy, we're going to have sex. Bring your cock over here, my pussy is hungry!

He knelt before her and said, "I want to try something first, do you mind if I lick it?"

Pam replied with a smile, "I saw you looking at my pussy a minute ago, I was hoping you would ask me to lick it, go ahead and dive in."

He slowly licked up the length of her pussy and paused to run circles around her clit. Pam shuddered and clenched a breast with one hand and ran her fingers up over her forehead and through her hair with the other. She clenched her bare toes hanging off the armrests and let herself murmur, "Mmm yeah, taste that pussy."

Timmy spread her giblets with his fingertips and licked at it, allowing his tongue to wander in between and all around the delicate folds of vulva skin and timidly fingered the soft pink hole, occasionally looking up at her, seeing her gritting her teeth and looking back down at him. Timmy thought he would burst and although he could have licked Pam's fresh pussy and all its freely flowing juices for the next hour, he felt somewhat relieved when Pam motioned him to stand up. He was finally going to put his dick in a girl!

She gripped his shaft with one hand, just behind the head, and pressed it to her drenched orifice. "Give it to her son, she's a bitch in heat!" Mark exclaimed with enthusiasm for his son.

She moved Timmy's body to align them and adjust the angle of attack then she resumed feeding it into her. Once aligned properly, Timmy moved his hips forward, patiently driving his cock inside her. He thrusted his entire length in and out of her as Pam reached down to cup his balls and caress his muscled chest with the other hand. She looked up at him and smiled.

He smiled back at her. His eyes then drifted to her breasts, erect hardened nipples and the fatty tissue swaying slightly with the motion of his thrusting. "It's okay if you want to touch them," she said.

He caressed her breasts gently and gave her nipples a light pinch.

"Now seeing as this is your first time it won't take you long to cum, it's okay if you cum quickly, don't feel embarrassed," Pam reassured.

Timmy, still caressing her breasts, blinking his eyes forcefully and gasping, said, "Okay, *grunt* do I cum *whew* in you then?"

Pam smiled, petted his chest, then gripped his ass cheek, and said, "You might like this instead: when you're about to cum I want you to pull it out and cum on my tits."

Mark was still at his station, hands placed in front of him on his desk, watching, smiling.

Pam now had her legs wrapped around Timmy's torso, her feet at his butt pulling him into her, helping his cock slide in and out of her pussy. Her inner pussy skin folded out slightly with each exit thrust of his cock, paying tribute to the tightness of her soft juicy cunt.

A few more thrusts was all it took. Timmy gave Pam two quick thrusts then said quickly, "Okay I'm ready."

He slid his cock out of her and with cat-like agility she slid down the chair to her knees where she knelt before him, cupping her breasts and looking up at his face and the long hard cock in front of her. He stroked his cock a final time, Pam's pussy juices provided ample lubricant. "Ahhgg," he yelled with a grunt, "It's going to cum!"

"Yeah that's it, come on my tits Timmy," Pam said with a soft affectionate tone.

A hot jet of cum erupted from his cock, plastering her chest above her tits, causing her to flinch, then a second jet just as forceful as the first coated her tits, thoroughly glazing the orbs over. A third spurt and then finally a copious amount of dribble oozed onto her cupped breasts. "Mmm, that's nice," Pam said as she held her breasts, pressed them together, then slide them up and down against each other, smearing Timmy's cum all over her chest.

She held a breast to her tongue and licked a small amount up then looked up at him and smiled. "Wow that was impressive, I can tell you were sexually frustrated. We'll let that one sit for a moment then we can have enough go."

"Nice, Timmy, that's my boy," the proud father said from his desk, delighted at seeing his son happy again.

"How about you now, Mark, fancy a turn?" Pam asked the older Miller as she wiped the cum off her chest with tissues from his desk.

12