The Office- Pam's Wedding Day Ch. 03

Story Info
Pam gets called into the conference room.
2.5k words
4.4
33.5k
9
5

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a couple days since the incident with Toby in the maintenance room. First, on her wedding day sucking off Toby and letting him play and suck on her tits, and then just a few days ago giving into him again by letting him see and touch her ass as Toby then took full advantage of the situation and fucked her from behind as well. She hadn't spoken to him since then and hopes to keep it that way as well.

Things with Jim haven't been going well since that all happened, as she is having a tough time hiding her guilt behind her smiles and conversations with him. She blames it on being tired and not feeling great, which is all she can say at the moment. All she wants to do is ignore Toby, stay focused on work, and hope that time will heal her guilt.

Pam and Jim came back from lunch and began getting back to work. David Wallace entered the office and nodded hello to everyone as he headed straight into Michael's office and closed the door. Jim and Pam began to joke each other that someone was in trouble, and began laughing out loud to each other's comments. David walked out of Michael's office after a few minutes and headed straight for Pam's desk.

"Good afternoon, listen may I speak with you in the conference room please?" Pam and Jim were locked in eyes as they were both curious as to what this could be about. However, Pam being a professional, nodded and headed into the room as David followed and closed the door behind them leaving everyone, especially Jim, curious.

Pam took a seat when David asked her to and she sat right beside him nervously looking around the room since she was feeling anxious. She noticed the door being shut behind her and since the blinds were closed already from earlier in the day, she felt a little enclosed. Jim kept looking at the closed door and the blinded windows for answers, but was left to just sit there and continue his work.

David wasted no time explaining why he was there. "So as hard as this is for me to say, as I never imagined saying this to you, but however, as it goes, we have to let you go from the company. "Pam was in utter shock as she couldn't believe what she just heard. Pam asked why as she was fighting back tears and wondering what the he'll was going on. "Well, Pam if you must know, I received a call from Toby."

"What he said was very shocking, as he mentioned that you have been sexually harassing him for weeks and he swore that in written and oral testimony. We value Toby as a long time employee and quite frankly, since he took it this far, we have to investigate but while doing so, you can't be on the property until further notice." Pam couldn't believe that Toby was doing this to her, as she realized he was doing this because of her marriage to Jim, and even though he got what he wanted, he wouldn't be happy until she was single and for the taking.

Pam realized also that she had nothing to lose and was going to fight back right now. "Listen to me David, Toby forced me into doing sexual acts with him, and he is obsessed with me and obviously is doing whatever he can to end my marriage. You have to believe me." David was shocked to hear that and had to make sure he heard right. "So you and Toby have been involved in sexual acts, what do you mean he forced you?" Pam continued to tell him about what happened in the closet and left the wedding scene out, and explained how Toby tricked her in there and what had happened.

"So, you admit to having sex on company property then?" Pam was shocked to see that was all David took from her story. "That is cause alone for me to fire you both, starting with you, there will be no investigation anymore needed, Pam, you are released from your duties please clear your desk and i will make the call to security." As David reached for the phone, Pam stood up and put her hand over his, stopping him from making the call.

Pam knew with just being married, she couldn't afford to be fired, and if it ever came out as to why she was fired, her marriage would be over. "Please David, don't dont this, I'm begging you not too." David saw how serious Pam was as he realized he had Pam in the palm of his hand. "Look, Pam you have been a fine employee here for quite sometime, and I feel there is a way to look past this."

Pam was relieved to hear David and his sympathy for her and asked how that was that they could look past this. "Well, you can stand right up in front of me, and nice and slow remove your shirt and bra, immediately." Not again, Pam thought as now she was being blackmailed by David Wallace along with Toby even mentioning anything. Jim was right outside the office on a sales call and David was a married man which she told him as to which his response was to reach for the phone that Pam stopped him from using once again.

Pam had no choices here, she knew that. She could somewhat hear Jim outside on the phone, and was relieved to hear him tied up at his desk, as she was about to do what she was about to do. She walked over to where David pointed and began slowly removing her shirt as she was told, standing there now in the purple bra that covered those beautiful breasts. David put his hand on the outside of his pants and told Pam to continue. Pam then reached around and removed the bra which now revealed the breasts David always wanted to see. "Good girl." Pam shook her head in disgust.

David signaled Pam to walk to him, as she did and now Pam's tits were right in his reach as he sat eye level to those tits as he was still sitting. He reached up and took both in his hands, moving then around and up and down smiling as he did so. "Now turn around, and slowly remove the rest of your clothes." She was in disgust and shock, and looked at the door expecting it to open any minute. Thinking to herself and not doing as told, David grabbed her hips and turned her around himself to give her a head start.

Pam unbuttoned her pants staring at the door praying to God no one walked in, as she could still hear Jim on the phone If she listened really hard. She then began shaking her head in disbelief and pulled her pants down leaving only her purple thong to be left. David began squeezing one half of Pam's ass until squeezing both cheeks now, moving her ass around a little as he grabbed. He, like all the other guys who worked there, stared at her ass all the time and was enjoying every second of this.

David removed her thong for her, as she was now standing there completely naked with her ass being grabbed by yet another man once again. He turned her around and began very slowly to use his tongue against those tits, wiggling it around each tit, as he took turns going from one to the other. He also was squeezing down on her ass still as well, and Pam was trying hard not to moan trying to remain quiet. As he licked away at her tits, he began to unbuckle his pants and pulled out his cock, which was bigger than Jim and Toby's.

David reached for Pam's hands and then placed them on his cock which she was now stroking. Pam was getting into this more than with Toby, as David was big and really turning her on by sucking on her tits well and not letting go of that ass. They even locked tongues now as Pam noticed herself kissing back stroking her tongue roughly back with him. David gave her shoulders a little push to head tobher knees which she did as she now quietly and slowly began to suck on his cock.

As quiet as She could, she was sucking down and licking David's cock as it went in and out of her mouth. "That's it, suck that cock you little slut, first Toby now me, you like this dont you?" David whispered that to Pam but got no response as she continued to suck his cock. "Look at me when you suck this cock." Pam did just that, locking eyes with him as his dick went in and out of her mouth faster.

David pulled her face to his and began kissing her again. "Say you are a little slut to me and you want this cock, say it." Pam rolled her eyes as they continued to kiss until David told her again to say it. "Im a little slut, and I want your cock." she couldn't believe she just said that, as David now pulled her over the top of him on his chair and inserted himself into her.

It felt so good to finally be fucking her, he thought. Pam couldn't resist how good he felt inside her, he was so big and she was loving every inch of that cock. His hands were on her ass moving her up and down fast, as he loved the sight of her tits bouncing in his face and her hands on his shoulders. They continued to kiss and Pam was fighting with all her might to be quiet as she moaned as soft as she could in his ear. "feels good, doesn't it whore?" Pam nodded in agreement as she continued bouncing on that cock and moaning as she could, making sexy faces to show him just how good it felt.

For as much as he loved those tits in his face, he needed to see that perfect ass he was grabbing. He picked her off his cock and turned her around and sat her back down on his cock. There it was, that ass moving up and down on his cock for only his eyes to see and his hands to grab. Pam had her hands on his knees completely revealing her ass to him, not letting he hands or arms get in way of the view. She stared at the door and at this point could care less, as this was so fucking good and too much for her to resist.

Jim stared at the door and the windows thinking he was hearing sounds, but couldn't make them out from his desk. As he got up to go investigate, he was called over by Oscar to come look at something very urgent. Meanwhile, Pam rode up and down on that cock with her hands now on the ground as she could tell David liked that very much. His hands on that perfect ass moving it around and grabbing it hard to the rhythm of their bodies fucking. David removed the chair and was now fucking Pam doggystyle, and Pam picked up her clothes and held them as hard as she could to her mouth trying hard not to let anyone hear her moans getting louder.

David knelt there with his hands to his side and sitting still, as he let Pam do all the moving. She moved that ass against his cock, and wiggled it all around for his viewing pleasure. She looked back at him to make eye contact and they both smiled to one another as Pam couldn't believe how much she was enjoying this. This was the best fuck she ever had, and David was taking advantage of making sure his chance of fucking Pam was gonna be this good. David now grabbed her ass with one hand and pulled her hair with the other as Pam cam all over his cock.

David was disappointed to feel it was about to be over, and fighting hard to be quiet, pulled out and came all over Pam's ass as she wiggled it around as he did so. Pam turned around and began making out with David again. Pam knew what she did was wrong, but really enjoyed it, and enjoyed being so desired and wanted.

After Pam got herself ready to go out, she kissed him again and the door opened. "Thank you again Pam for listening, and let me know what you think." Pam nodded to him and shook his hand as she then headed to her desk. "What was all that about, and what were some of those noises?" Pam explained that she was offered a corporate position referred by Michael and the noises were the conference call they were having about it, as the connection was noisy at times.

Jim, not believing Pam would ever lie to him, believed it to make sense and just nodded his head into agreeing with his thoughts. Pam headed to the bathroom and began cleaning herself up from what just happened. While she did that, she wondered who else felt this way, stared at her ass, dreamed of fucking her good. She knew those thoughts were wrong, but after what just happened, she was anxious to get to the bottom of that question. Who else in that office wanted to grab her ass and suck on those tits? Shy Kevin, loud Andy, old ass Creed were just some that came to mind. These thoughts had her going crazy.

Jim left on time, but Pam stayed late as she obviously had to catch up on things. David was walking out with Michael as it was time for him to head back, and he told Michael he had to use the bathroom and would call him later. David walked out of the bathroom and back in the office seeing Pam sitting there as the only worker left. As he walked up, she smiled brightly as he circled around her desk. She stood up and began making out with David again and grabbing his cock. She quickly removed it out of his pants as he was pulling hers down and turned her around removed her thong. He was fucking her from the back again and this time she was being as loud as she wanted. He removed her shirt and bra too as he continued fucking away. She moaned loud as she was releasing her moans from earlier as well, as she now had that free opportunity, or so she thought.

As David grabbed his hands around her waist with one hand and her tit with another, this person was watching from the window of the door leading to the kitchen. This person was shocked to see this, Pam fucking Wallace?! What will this person watching do, confess what they see, or use it to their advantage. Always did have a crush on Pam, this person thought. I mean look at those tits, beautiful. As David finished so did this person's thoughts, realizing exactly what they would do come tomorrow.

To be continued...