The Office- Pam's Wedding Day Ch. 06

Story Info
We pick up where Jim and Pam left off.
1.8k words
3.96
18.6k
6
3

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we last left Jim and Pam, they had just finished having an amazing 3some with Karen. It was a revenge tactic that Jim used to get back at Pam for catching her in the act with Dwight and Angela, and once Pam found out that it was Karen going down on her as she was blindfolded that night, she gave into her inhibitions and had an incredible night. We then learned that they had both selected another person that they could have in a 3 some, and at the time, they were both game.

However, Pam wasn't feeling the way she felt in the morning the way she felt last night. She was thinking to herself, what the fuck is going on? Before Jim, she had only had sex with 2 people, and in the past month or two she had sexual contact with Toby twice, David Wallace twice, Dwight and Angela, and Karen. That is a total of seven sexual acts with 5 different people other than her husband. She had visions of getting married and having a family when this all began, not blowing Toby on her wedding day, or going down on Angela as Dwight fucked her from behind. Today was supposed to be the day that they confronted the person they discussed to join them in a 3 some, but Pam wasn't feeling it and wasn't sure how Jim would react to it.

They walked into the office together holding hands, and both went to their desks as if it was any other day. However, the staring that came from Dwight and Angela to Pam was tough to ignore, as they all shared a secret. Meanwhile, Jim was ready to join his wife and someone they discussed in another crazy scene as the one he had last night with his wife and his ex.

Michael stared out of his office window at the beautiful Pam Halpert who he had a clear shot of. He started at her beautiful black heels and slowly went up her tanned pants, followed up to her beautiful red shirt holding inside those tits that he has stared at for endless hours, and finished by looking at the face that he imagined going down on him under his desk so many times. He jerked off countless times to Pam sucking on his cock as their eyes locked and her hands stroked his cock in and out of her mouth. He would imagine her making soft moans showing how much she liked it and would sit back with his hands on her head pushing her down even more onto his dick. For years, he just wanted a taste. And that ass, that perfect rounded ass, he could feel it in his hands, how many times he thought of that ass in his hands. He wondered if he ever made a move if she would truly resist. Maybe she would be too shy or uncomfortable to stop, and then would be happy she didn't. He couldn't take it anymore and was seriously considering to finally make his move after all this time.

Jim motioned over to Pam that it was time, as the coast seemed clear with Toby walking out of the annex. Pam wanted to say no, but felt kind of trapped seeing as though Jim has the leverage still. They walked through the kitchen doors and headed over to Kelly's cubicle. Kelly was happy to see them both standing there as she always was, and started rambling on about shopping and clothes. "Ah, say all that is interesting, but can you do me a favor, and tell me what you think of this?" That is when Jim pulled out his cock and presented it to Kelly. Kelly put her hands over her face confused as hell for what she just saw. She looked at Pam as if Pam was gonna go nuts, but she saw that Pam was cool and calm and took that as a rationalization to now truly drink in the sight of Jim's hard cock a few feet away from her. She had always had a crush on Jim, and masturbated to something like this happening for years, and no matter how random and awkward this was, she couldn't let this opportunity slip. "Why don't you get a little closer to it, both of you." Kelly now realized what was going on, as this cock wasn't just for her, but for her and Pam. Kelly didn't waste any time though, and moved in her chair over to Jim's cock and grabbed it to shove into her mouth. Jim moaned right away as he wasn't expecting Kelly to be so aggressive and rough with it, but he sure fucking liked it. As he signaled to Pam to go down there too, she apologized to Jim and walked away. As Jim watched her go, he couldn't help but be overwhelmed with the feeling of Kelly's mouth on his cock, and went back to giving that his full attention.

Meanwhile, Pam went back and furiously sat back at her desk. Michael could see that something was up, and called her into his office. Pam tried to argue with him at first, but Michael being Michael he persisted, and Pam finally gave in and went into his office. Michael watched as she walked over, and stared at those tits as they moved up and down as she furiously walked over and into the chair. Michael stood up after that thought left his mind, and went to close the door, feeling terrified fighting with the thought of finally making his move on the woman he wanted more than anything all these years. He stood at the door for a long time trying to fight an erection, but Pam was getting impatient and swore this was a pointless invite in the office as she was in a terrible mood and headed for the door. When Michael wouldn't move, she moved him herself against the wall by the door and saw the bulge that was large through his pants. She stared at it and was confused as to what the hell he was doing by the door that he could have gotten an erection that big.

That's when Michael put his head down and apologized for it. "Pam, I'm so sorry, I just can't help how much you and your body drives me crazy. I just always have thoughts about us, even now and I just can't help myself. I'm so sorry." Michael went over and sat back at his desk embarrassed and humiliated. However, he was still turned on by the fact that she hadn't left yet, maybe she liked what she saw.

Toby was on his way back in early from lunch, much earlier than usual, and if he went back there and saw what Jim and Kelly were doing, her husband would be fired. Although she felt he deserved it, her instincts acted and she opened the office door and invited Toby into the office. He came inside and sat down on the couch and after what they went through together, he no longer felt shy around her anymore.

Michael went and closed the blinds as he didn't want anyone seeing him yell and demand Toby out of the office, but no one was paying attention to the window anyways, even when his exposed boner was available to be seen by anyone. As Michael was ordering Toby out of the office, Pam was sitting down a few feet away from him on the couch and began moving closer to her. She stood up and looked away from him humiliated that Toby did what he did to her. This is when Toby grabbed her and bent her over the couch, exposing Pam with her ass in the air. Normally she would fight back, but she couldn't get the image of Karen fucking Jim or of Kelly going down on him, and now she was fucking pissed and feeling revengeful.

There Toby was massaging her ass with his hands and spanking it slightly, which Pam loved. Michael was in pure and utter shock for what was happening that he took a few steps back to just drink it all in. Toby began removing her shirt and bra as Pam lifted her arms up in approval, and there were the tits Michael jerked off too all the time exposed and in plain sight. Toby began to unzip his pants and pull out his hard cock, and like a good girl Pam got on her knees and began sucking his cock.

Michael couldn't believe what he fuck was happening. Right in front if him in a matter of minutes went from Pam seeing his boner through his pants to her willingly sucking Tobys cock with no top or bra thinking nothing of it. She sucked on his cock good too, licking the sides and stroking it hard. " gettin used to this cock now aren't ya a little slut?" Michael then realized that this had happened before as Pam's ass was high in the air moving around as she went up and down on Toby's cock with her mouth.

Pam removed the rest of her clothes as did Toby and there was that perfect body right in front of Michael completely naked. She looked over at Michael right before she climbed on Toby, and walked over to him with his deer in a headlights look. She walked him over to the couch, got on her knees and removed his pants and boxers. He couldn't believe this with all his might, and then Pam pushed him onto the couch. She smiled at him as she turned around and sat down on his cock, which at that point, he almost fainted from shock.

Pam began moving up and down fast on michaels dick with her hands on the floor, exposing the ass that Michael has stared at for years right there for him to stare at and touch. At first he just stared at it as up and down and back and forth she moved her ass quickly giving him a nice show As he fucked her, but then he just knew he had to feel it, and took two handfuls of that ass and wiggled it around on his cock. She knew he wouldn't last long so she got up off him quick, and bent down on the floor and signaled for both of them to come to her. Toby to her mouth, Michael to fuck her doggystyle as he always wanted, and was now getting.

He pounded her ass hard, trying to be quiet and continued to do so until he unfortunately came all over her ass. Meanwhile, Toby also came but Pam backed him away this time as she didn't want Toby coming in her face again.

Pam was all about control now, she knew she had the power, and knew what she was after. She had a plan for Jim, an evil plan indeed that she knew with careful planning she could pull off, and she couldn't wait for the setup to happen, as even Jim himself won't see coming what Pam has thought of and has in store.

End of chapter 6

Chapter 7 coming soon