The Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all too much for me. Impaled as I was upon three hard cocks I came violently. My body shook as the sensations swept over me. I wanted to cry out but was prevented by Ross's cock as it slid back and forth between my lips.

The tightness of my arse proved to much for Bryan. Even as my body trembled, he grabbed my hips and thrust deep into my back passage. His cock erupted, unleashing his sperm deep inside my bowels. I felt a sudden emptiness as he withdrew his cock. That sensation lasted only moments as I felt another thick cock force its way into my arsehole. I was too far gone to know who it belonged to and frankly I didn't care, I just gave myself up to the sensations as once again my three holes were filled.

Ross began to moan. "Oh fuck,oh fuck, I can't... I ca...Ohhhh fuck!" he cried as his cock began pumping his sperm into my mouth. His cum dribbled down my chin but I didn't care. Ross moved away and I closed my eyes and gave vent to a long suppressed, lust filled moan as Gary and his unknown associate continued their relentless pounding of my cunt and arse. When I opened my eyes Mandy was kneeling in front of me. Below her was Nick and behind her Tony was clearly giving her arse a pounding. She leaned forward and kissed me then proceeded to lick Ross's cum from my face. Mandy's face was even more cum drenched than my own had been and I was soon returning the compliment.

Without any warning Mandy leaned forward and began to lick my tits. That pushed me over the edge once more and I came again. Below me, Gary was groaning. "Adele, oh Adele. Here it comes!" He thrust deep and then released his cum inside me, adding his load to those that were already there. My cunt was tender after an evening of almost relentless fucking and I was almost relieved when at last he withdrew and crawled out from underneath me.

Mandy licked and sucked my tits, an unknown cock still stroked in and out of my arse. I looked around. Nick and Tony were still fucking Mandy. Gary, Ross and Bryan leant against the bed watching the show. That meant the cock in my arse belonged to Paul. I cried out, "Oh yes! Fuck my arse! Oh Paul, fuck my arse!" He grabbed my hips and ploughed his thick, young cock in and out. His balls slapped against my enflamed labia with every thrust. I was aware of nothing but the feeling of Mandy's mouth on my tits, Paul's cock in my arse and the cum the was leaking from my well fucked pussy.

My body began to shake, My womb contracted sending spasms of pleasure coursing through my body yet again. "Yesssss!" I cried as once again my body was wracked by a powerful climax. The feelings were so intense that I was unaware that Mandy had dispensed with Tony and Nick and had worked her way under me. As her tongue flicked over my clit Paul pushed his cock deep into my arse and added his load to that of Bryan's.

As he pulled his cock from my tender arse I fell forward. Mandy's pussy was below my face and, automatically, my tongue flicked out to taste her pussy. Her body shuddered as my tongue lapped at her cunt. Her juices mingled with the cum of however many men had fucked her was intoxicating. I forgot my fatigue as I savoured my first taste of my friend's well fucked cunt. The noises emanating from Mandy told me that she was enjoying my pussy every bit as much as I was enjoying hers.

I don't know which of us came first. All I can remember is the feeling of Mandy climaxing below me as my own final, toe curling orgasm ignited. As our bodies fell away from each other I was only vaguely aware of the guys standing over us, furiously pumping their dicks before drenching both of us in a shower of cum. We gently licked each other's faces and tits clean then shared a last, lingeringly passionate kiss.

Sometime later, someone offered me a cigarette. I lit up and inhaled deeply, my body slowly beginning to recover as I let myself relax. Mandy still had her head resting on my shoulder. "I think it's time we made a move," I whispered to her.

"Mmm," she replied dreamily.

Almost reluctantly we finally got up and gathered up our clothes. We made a feeble attempt to make ourselves presentable again but, to be honest, neither of us really cared. We made our way back downstairs, leaning on each other for support, before getting a taxi back to my place. Whilst it had always been intended that Mandy would stay over with me that night, it had never been my intention that she would spend the night in my bed, it just happened. All I'll say is that even as tired as we both were, it was a long time before either of us got to sleep that night.

All in all, it was the best night out I've ever had. As I said at the start, I don't regret what happened one little bit.

12