The Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,943 Followers

"I'm for the bar, what are you drinking?'

"Wine," Kim responded instantly. Kim took a deep drag on her cigarette and relaxed. She hoped Dan would be back before Monica retuned. He was usually able to keep her inline, but left to her own devices she was a rude and bitter woman and she made Kim nervous. As Kim was lighting a second cigarette she noticed the woman she had seen before stride into the lounge. Two other women were with her and they took a table behind Kim. One of the girls wore jeans and a sweater along with black work boots. The other wore a tacky black pantsuit with a hot pink blouse. Kim turned back to the other door but she felt eyes on her and turned. The big woman was staring at her with an enigmatic smile. As Kim watched the woman's eyes traveled slowly down her body and back to her face.

The smile remained and Kim could not seem to break eye contact, she was relieved when Monica returned for it seemed to her that the big woman was about to get up and approach her.

"One wine, drink up dearie," Monica said. Her voice slurred slightly and Kim realized she was already drunk. Dan was a very nice fellow and Kim along with most of the girls often wondered how he ended up with someone as nasty and bitchy as Monica.

"Uh oh, better be careful, looks like Theodore is checking you out," Monica said as she lit another cigarette.

"Theodore?" Kim said glancing around the room but the only men she saw seemed to be with someone or conversing among themselves.

"Inside joke, Theodora is her real name, that big assed dyke sitting behind you,"

"Oh," Kim exclaimed and took a big swallow of her wine. Monica laughed and leaned closer, "She and the two dykes with her all work at the water treatment plant over by Roberto Clemente. She's a real butch and she really goes for little femmes like you, be careful,"

"I would never!" Kim protested but Monica only laughed.

"That's what you say now, but she has a way with bored wives. You would be surprised how many girls in that ball room have been in her bed,"

Dan returned and sat down and Monica immediately launched into a long whining rant about he wasn't paying her any attention. As sorry as she felt for him she was very happy to have Monica's attention on someone else, the woman gave her the creeps. Kim snuffed out her cigarette and stood. She smoothed out her dress before saying goodbye to Dan and Monica. When she turned the big woman was staring at her with a hungry expression and Kim felt those eyes on her back all the way out of the room.

The presentations were still going on when she returned to the table. Kim felt warm and her face was flushed. She wanted to believe it was the wine, but she knew at least part of it was that hungry look. It had been a long time since anyone gave her one of those and she had forgotten how they could stir her.

Jinny was sitting with Bryant now, one of David's friends from the cooking staff. He was darker than David, but less tall and where David was quiet and intense, Bryant was always ready with a joke and a smile. Kim finished her third glass of wine and felt herself getting a little giggly and giddy. David seemed to know when she was almost out of wine and returned from the bar with something stronger for himself and Theresa and another glass of wine for Kim.

The seemingly endless presentations came to a close and the house lights came down as the band took the stage. The first song was a hit from the eighties and soon the dance floor filled. Jinny dragged Bryant to the floor while David and Theresa laughed.

"Poor Bry, he has no idea what he is getting himself into," David said chuckling.

"You got that right, her husband is an upstate redneck from hell," Theresa added.

Kim laughed with them and they all watched the dance floor. Jinny was soon tightly in Bryant's arms and they were grinding against one another like high school kids at prom. When the song ended and another one began Theresa stood up and took David's hand and pulled him out onto the floor. Soon the table was empty except for Kim. Deciding she wanted another cigarette she finished off her wine in a gulp and sauntered out past the bar and into the lounge. Now that the band was playing the room was pretty empty and she took a corner table where she could watch both doors.

An older couple was sitting at the far table and as she watched a group from the janitorial staff came in. She said hi to the guys and they pulled up a table near hers. She watched as Big Ed pulled out a joint and lit it. The janitorial staff was infamous for their drug use, but they were all very nice guys and more than once Ed had bailed her out when her car wouldn't start or when it snowed so much she couldn't get home. As others lit up Bernie made a bar run and returned with several beers and a goblet of wine for Kim. Her head was spinning a little and she knew she didn't need anymore, but somehow she couldn't bring herself to say no and accepted it.

Kim smoked her cigarette and politely declined when John tired to pass her a doobie. Even without actually taking a drag she could feel herself getting a contact hi. Or maybe it was the wine, whichever it was she didn't really care. She felt light as a feather and carefree. When the guys had finished smoking they all went back to the dance floor. Kim got unsteadily to her feet and walked back into the dining room. David and Theresa were back at the table along with some others.

"Where you been girl?" Theresa asked. Rather than speak Kim just mimed smoking. Kim could feel the wine hitting her and the pot too. The pot made her very light headed, while the wine was beginning to produce a warm feeling in her tummy and groin. The band switched from the slow song they were playing to another wild one and everyone at the table jumped up and almost ran to the floor. Someone caught her hand and she was dragged along with them. Everyone was bouncing around and dancing and Kim joined in, although she usually refused to dance because she felt so awkward on the floor. Now she was loose and joined in happily, bumping and grinding along with the rest of her friends. She felt a hand brush her ass and whipped her head around, but the people behind her were all swaying wildly and none were facing her. The group was all women and Theodora was among them as well as the other two Monica had warned her about.

Kim turned back to her friends with a shrug, she was mildly disappointed for some reason, almost as if she had been hoping it was one of them men in the office she liked. She danced along with them till the song ended and everyone clapped as the band took it's first break. The DJ immediately cranked up some hip-hop tune Kim had never heard before and she left the floor with Theresa and Jinny. As she was leaving the floor she felt eyes on her again, rather than turn and see who it was who added a little wiggle to her walk. What harm could there be in that? she asked herself.

At the table there was a fresh goblet of wine at her seat and a single red rose. Kim was rather confused by that and looked around wondering if perhaps Burt had relented and come but she saw no sign of him.

"Who's that come from?" Jinny asked.

All eyes turned to Kim and she blushed as she stammered, "I don't know,"

"Oh, our little Kimmy has an admirer and poor Burt is away," Theresa said and laughed.

"Yeah, and she's half lit already, maybe this is the year she lets her hair down," Jinny added.

"Hair down and skirt up," David added with a toothy grin.

Kim blushed crimson as the ribbing continued. She took another drink of wine to cover her embarrassment. She could feel the cool satin of her bra on her nipples and was aware that they had become stiff. Rather than face another round of jokes she blurted out "I'm going to get another cigarette," and hurried from the room.

The smoking lounge was empty and she took the same table she had before. A woman in the hotel's livery came by and emptied her ashtray as well as taking away several empty beer bottles. Kim was just beginning to relax and had taken a deep drag of her cigarette when Monica stumbled in.

Kim wanted to avoid the woman, but there was nowhere to go. She was steeling herself for another "chat" but Monica collapsed into the first chair she came to. Kim's foggy brain finally grasped that the lights had been turned down in the room and sitting quietly in her corner only the glow from her cigarette would give her away. Monica seemed dead to the world and Kim slowly let out her breath when Theodora and her two companions strolled in.

"Well, well, well, well, well, what have we here?" the one in the pants suit said.

"If it isn't Monica Fishburn, the wicked witch of accounting," the other said laughing.

The three sat down at the table, but Monica made no sign that she was aware she had company. The woman in the pants suit nudged her, none to gently, but Monica only groaned and swatted feebly at her hand. All three laughed and the woman nudged her again.

"Leave me alone," Monica snarled as she looked at them through bleary eyes. Kim watched as the one in the jeans reached under the table and carefully pulled up Monica's skirt. Kim saw the pale expanse of Monica's thigh and the bright red of her panties. The one in the pants suit smirked and caught the hem of Monica's skirt on that side and in seconds her skirt was bunched at her waist.

The one in jeans moved her hand to the older woman's crotch and began to massage it. Monica groaned and looked up again.The one in the pants suit reached over and undid the top button of Monica's dress.

Kim expected Monica to go ballistic, but she only stared ahead with glassy eyes. When the girl got her dress open to her waist she pulled it back to reveal a pretty red bra. She wasted no time in grasping Monica's full breasts and beginning to massage them.

"Stop it," Monica said in a breathless voice.

"Shut up cunt," the one in jeans said.

"At least she remembered to wear red for you Carly," the other said as she roughly handled Monica's breasts.

"Yeah, that was sweet of you," the girl in jeans said staring into Monica's face. Kim was transfixed, she couldn't tear her eyes away from what was happening. She knew the office party usually got out of hand, but this seemed way over the top.

The girl in jeans continued to masturbate Monica and stare into her eyes. Monica moaned softly and closed her eyes and the butch leaned in and kissed her. Monica's hands twined around the girl's shoulders and she humped herself against the girl's hand.

"Sorry to leave ya Theo, but me and Jess are going to take this hot bitch up to my room and fuck her till she can't walk,"

Theo took a sip of her beer and then smiled, "Have fun. Give her an extra one for me,"

The two butches stood and pulled Monica to her feet. They steadied her between them and half walked half lead her away. Kim was in shock, she was unsure of what was happening and totally unsure of what to do about it, if she should do anything at all. She felt even more sorry for poor Dan, but deep down she had to wonder if maybe Monica was such a bitch because she was gay and couldn't deal with it. One thing was for sure; if she ever needed anything from accounting she would no longer have to beg for it.

Theo finished her cigarette and thoughtfully lit another. Kim was afraid to move, but the big woman seemed to take no notice of her. Theodora finished her cigarette and then started out of the lounge, she stopped at the door and stared at Kim for a long moment before she vanished from view. Kim's brain was very foggy and she decided a minute or two in the cold air would clear it. She was wired and horny from the wine and the strange events in the room echoed through her mind repeatedly. She had a cigarette while outside then returned to her table in the ballroom. No one was at her table but she had barely sat down when Dan came up and took a seat.

"Kim, have you seen Monica?" he asked.

"No," she said automatically. She could not imagine telling her friend that his wife was upstairs by now with two other women. She wanted to believe it was a dream, but a quick glance to Theodora's table showed the big woman sitting alone. Her two friends were nowhere in sight.

"It happens every year," Dan said shaking his head, "I thought she was fucking big Ed, but he is still over at the table with his cronies,"

"Do you think she is cheating on you?" Kim asked.

Dan laughed deeply, "I know she's cheating on me, I just can't figure out with who. It's no biggie, Monica and I haven't had sex in several years. Now that she's gone I am going to try to hook up with the new girl from records. Have a safe and happy New Year, Kim," he said as he rose and walked off.

Kim had known in a vague sort of way that her office was a hot bed of affairs. She never bothered to find out who was with whom and avoided the juicy gossip. This surprised her though; it was more like a soap opera than she could have imagined.

"Is this seat taken?" a deep, but pleasantly modulated feminine voice said behind her. Kim didn't have to turn around to know who it was, the voice was strong and it would without a doubt perfectly fit the body. Kim started to say yes, but hesitated and in that moment of hesitation she lost her chance to stop anything from happening.

Theodora pulled the empty chair close to her and sat down. From a distance she had appeared to be very big, but up close she was absolutely dominating. Kim turned slightly and those piercing eyes captured hers. She wanted to turn away, but she was powerless. The wine was kicking and having someone so powerful so close caused her heart to start beating a little faster.

"My name is Theo, what's yours?'

"Kimberly,"

"Hello Kimberly, are you having a good time?"

"Yes, it's been a lot of fun,"

"Are you with someone?" the big woman asked.

"No, my husband couldn't make it," Kim said, emphasizing the word husband.

"That's a shame, no man should leave a woman as beautiful as you alone with these horn dogs," Theo said. Despite her misgivings Kim smiled. How long had it been since Burt told her she was beautiful? How long since someone had complimented her? She realized the wine was working and that she would have to be very careful. She was randy as a cat in heat now and this woman was putting out all the right vibes. Never in her life had she considered cheating on Burt, much less cheating with another woman but there was a heat in her pussy that was making itself felt.

"Thank you," Kim managed. Her mouth was dry and she reached for her goblet only to find it empty. Before she could do anything Theo stood up and said, "Let me get you something,"

Kim watched the big woman move towards the door. She was very large, very powerful, but she moved with a fluid grace that was impressive. Kim looked around the room, hoping that she could spot Theresa or Jinny, anyone who was sitting at the table, but the dance floor was packed and everyone was screaming out the words to Y.M.C.A. as the band played. The wait staff had passed out little sailor hats as well as fireman, policeman and Indian headdresses. Everyone was laughing and dancing and Kim suddenly felt very alone.

"Here you go," Theo said as she handed Kim a goblet of wine, their fingers brushed and Kim felt a stab of excitement. She was tipsy, and it had been a very long time, but she knew that touch had been no accident.

"I hope you liked the rose," Theo said, again capturing Kim's eyes with her own.

"You? But why?" Kim blurted out.

"You seemed lonely and you really are quite beautiful. I got it from the gift shop, I though it would make you feel special,"

Kim was touched. Burt had never done anything as thoughtful and she felt her eyes getting misty. Woman or not, it had been a very sweet gesture and Kim almost automatically hugged the big woman. "Thank you," she whispered.

Theo blushed slightly and seemed at a loss for words. The song came to an end and the band announced a fifteen-minute break. Theo stood up and Kim was again shocked at the sheer size of the woman. She had to be over six foot five.

"Well, have a good evening, your friends will be coming back and I wouldn't want to embarrass you,"

Kim watched as Theo walked back to her table and sat down. No one else was sitting at the table and Kim kept stealing glances even after Theresa and David and Jinny and Bryant sat back down.

"Whew," Theresa said as fanned herself. David stood almost as if on cue and asked if he could get anyone else anything. Once he departed the conversation began but Kim found herself looking at the table where Theo sat alone. The big woman seemed so lonely, so forlorn and Kim's heart went out to her.

"Kim?. Kim?. Kimberly?!"

"What?" Kim said as her attention snapped back to the table.

"What is wrong with you girl? You were off in your own little world," Theresa said and laughed.

"I'm sorry, I was."

"I know what you were doing hunny. Don't just sit there, invite her to join us," Theresa said in a soft voice.

"But she."

"You don't have to tell me about Theo, darlin. I have known her for several years and she's good people,"

Kim smiled unsurely and started to stand but sat back down. She had no idea what she would say, and even less idea what she should do. She didn't want the woman to be alone while surrounded by so many people, but she didn't want to lead her on either. She had no intention of doing anything with the woman...or did she. She massaged her eyes and tried to clear her head.

"Go on," Theresa said soothingly.

Kim nodded and stood up, she walked hesitantly over to the table, but her courage failed her and she was caught in the moment of indecision when Theo turned around. Their eyes met again and Kim felt a stab of excitement deep in the pit of her stomach.

"Yes?" the big butch said in a very gentle voice.

"I...well you look...I mean.." Kim stammered. The big woman held her eyes but said nothing. Kim swallowed hard and blurted out, "Why don't you come join us at our table?"

The big woman chuckled and smiled, Kim realized her face was pretty, in a mannish sort of way.

"Thank you, but I really don't think you know what you would be letting yourself in for,"

"I don't want you to be sitting here alone. Please?"

"Kimberly."

"Kim, please call me Kim," the small woman interjected.

"All right Kim. I suppose you realize it, but I'm a lesbian. Everyone knows it and if I return to the table with you, even if we don't even speak to one another, you are going to end up in the rumor mill. Are you sure you want to deal with that?"

Kim bit her tongue and thought. She had avoided the rumor mill for all of her seven years on the job. Not once had she ever done anything that anyone could say anything about. While she did not want to start now, she also did not want to leave this woman sitting alone. Let em talk, she thought and then tried to put her feelings into words.

"Let them talk," she said. Theo smiled again and stood up, Kim just could not get over the woman's size and aura of power. They walked back to the table and Kim felt as if every eye in the ballroom was upon them. Theresa stood up and gave the big woman a hug and peck on the cheek.

"Hey big Tee," she said

"Hey little Tee, how are the kids?" Theo said as she sat down next to Kim. Kim expected everyone to be staring at her, but no one seemed to pay her any more attention than usual, she slowly relaxed as the conversation went on. Apparently Theo knew most of the people at the table and no one seemed to think anything of Kim inviting her to join them.

After a while the band returned and people began to move off to the dance floor. Kim felt the sudden urge for a cigarette.

"Do you feel like dancing?" Theo asked her.

"Not right now, I think I am going to get a cigarette,"

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,943 Followers