The Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Where are you going?” Aimee asked as she pulled me back in her direction. Eighties Eddie continued on a good streak by playing The Cars “Just What I Needed”. Aimee left some air between us as she started to dance again, and this time it was her turn to sing. “I don’t mind you coming here, and wasting all my time,” she crooned along with the music. Her big brown eyes were locked on me, and she sung as if the lyrics were directed at me. She wagged her left index finger in my direction and smiled, and again I was taken with her unconscious sensuality and femininity. Her doe eyes were filled with something that I would have mistaken for lust, if it weren’t for the big diamond on that left hand.

Again, I felt like we were the only ones on the dance floor. I took one of Aimee’s hands and pulled her closer. She pretended to resist before closing the distance between us. She continued to dance and sing, and I was intently focused on her. Her hips swayed gently with the beat of the music. The tips of her light brown hair drifted across her bare shoulder. Her smallish, nicely shaped breasts shifted gently inside her halter top. I eyed every inch of her body, but her big brown eyes stayed locked on my face. She was still singing, but it appeared to be unconsciously. The chorus of the song kept repeating in my mind. “I think you’re just what I needed.”

Aimee was moving closer now. Her eyes were still locked on my own. I couldn’t help but notice how casually graceful she was in every movement. We continued to dance with the beat, but the world seemed to be in slow motion. She was close enough now that we were brushing together. I placed my hands back on her hips without thinking about it. I felt a tingling in the pit of my stomach.

The song ended, and Eighties Eddie quickly transitioned to the next one. It was “Eyes Without a Face”, a slower ballad. It seemed appropriate, because Aimee’s eyes were the only thing on my mind. She seemed to be staring straight into my soul with unblinking intensity. Her eyes were like deep brown pools, and I found myself lost in her gaze. She pressed up against me now, as our bodies moved to the slow rhythm. My senses seemed to be heightened. Everything about her caught my attention and overwhelmed me. I could feel the soft curvature of her breast that were pushed against my chest. Her body was soft and warm. I traced a finger down her bare shoulder and noticed how silky smooth her skin was. I rested a cheek on her head, and marveled at the softness of her hair, and it’s fragrant, pleasing smell.

Without thinking, I slipped my hands around to her ass. My cock was now awake and stirring in my pants, and I knew that she would notice. I tried to stop the natural reaction by reminding myself that she was engaged, and I was obviously misreading her signs. It was a fight I couldn’t win. My penis was now semi-stiff and pressed firmly against Aimee’s stomach. Still, here gaze was not wavering. I suddenly felt the need to kiss her. It welled up in my stomach and flowed through my whole body. I started to tremble as I fought the urge.

“What are you waiting for?” someone asked. I turned to my shoulder, expecting to see the a little guy with a pitch fork and pointed tale on my shoulder. When I didn’t see him, I realized it was Aimee who had spoke.

“What did you say?” I asked in a hushed voice.

“I said ‘What are you waiting for?’” she repeated. She was still gazing up into my eyes, and now there was no mistaking the lust buried in those big brown pools. “Nobody’s looking,” she said.

I looked around and saw that she was right. Somehow we had drifted to a dark corner of the dance floor. No other couples were close, and we were completely shielded from our dates. Still, I couldn’t believe what she was asking. I continued to dance, saying nothing.

“We don’t have all night,” she said. “Are you going to kiss me?” Her clipped accent concealed the emotion she was feeling, but I could see it in her bedroom eyes. I stood shocked for a second, but then I realized she was right. I discarded all rational thought, and leaned forward to taste her inviting lips. I pulled Aimee’s body tightly against mine and our lips met. She moaned softly, and then her mouth opened slightly, allowing our tongues to touch. I slid my hands up and down her back as we kissed slowly and passionately for several seconds. We were lost in the moment until the song ended. Finally, we parted and each took a step back. We were both trying to catch our breath as we stood gazing at one another. Aimee looked a little bewildered. “I can’t believe what we just did,” she said.

I started to speak but stopped when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned to see Gregory. For a brief moment I thought he had witnessed our transaction and was coming to kill me. “Mind if I cut in?” he asked cheerfully. “I want to dance with my lovely wife-to-be.” He was grinning from ear to ear, and I knew that we had gotten away with our indiscretion. Still, I was perplexed by what had happened. Had the two of us just gotten carried away in the moment? Had out kiss been the result of alcohol and pheromones? Or was there something more?

Much to my displeasure, we didn’t have the opportunity to figure it out. Gregory swept Aimee off to the middle of the dance floor, and Melody came over to pull me in another direction. The two of us started to dance with the next song, but I was constantly looking over her shoulder trying to locate Aimee. Unfortunately, she kept moving farther and farther away, and eventually I lost them in the crowd.

Meanwhile, Melody’s dancing was more suggestive than earlier. The alcohol had apparently gone to her head, and she was dancing closer, brushing her body against mine. She brushed against the erection Aimee had given me almost immediately, and she obviously thought it was intended for her. I assumed that she would be appalled, but her reaction was the opposite of my expectations. I took a drink from a nearby waiter and quickly downed it.

Apparently Eighties Eddie could only handle good music in small doses, because the next song was Ton Loc’s “The Wild Thing”.

“I love this song,” Melody said, somewhat seductively. She wrapped her arms tightly around my waist and pulled me closer to her. The alcohol must have finally dulled my senses, because I didn’t find her ridiculous attempt at rapping along to be that offensive. Melody started grinding her pelvis into mine, causing a lot of friction against my enlarged penis. For the first time all night, her actions were not typical and predicable. I made one last attempt at locating Aimee, and when it failed I abandoned hope and gave in to temptation. I wrapped my hand around Melody’s waist and began to grind back, letting her feel how horny I was getting. I had always admired her body, but as she pressed it firmly against mine, I realized for the first time just how tight and fit she was. Her small bosom was crushed against my chest, and I could feel her rock hard nipples through all the layers of clothing. I slipped my hands down and began to fondle her taut little ass.

“It’s getting kind of late,” Melody said. I glanced at my watch and saw that it was 10:30, actually pretty early. We had only been at the party for about two and a half hours, although the fifteen minutes I had spent dancing with Aimee had seemed like a lifetime. “I’m getting tired,” she continued, “and I don’t think we’re in any condition to drive home. How about we get a room?”

It didn’t take a genius to read between the lines. I didn’t answer right away. Part of me wanted to go and find Aimee, although I didn’t know what I would say, or how she would react. My eyes darted around the room trying to find her, but to no avail.

“C’mon,” Melody whispered in my ear. “Don’t you want to do ‘the wild thing’?” Her voice was thick with desire. She slipped a hand between our bodies and touched my erection. “I’m aching to be fucked by a young stud!” she said in her thick New England accent.

I couldn’t resist anymore. “Let’s go,” I said.

Melody wormed her way through the crowd in the direction of the exit. I followed closely with one hand planted on her tight little ass. We proceeded to the front desk, where Melody produced her platinum card. The clerk eyes us suspiciously at first--a guy barely out of college and an older woman, neither of us carrying luggage—but he quickly went back to his and a few minutes later we were standing in the lobby waiting for the elevator that would deliver us to our posh junior suite on the fortieth floor.

There was no restraining my lust. As we waited, I pinned Melody against the wall and kissed her for the first time. Our lips met with hunger and passion. The kiss bared no resemblance the one I had shared with Aimee. I ran one hand through her curly blonde hair, while the other slid up her thigh, pushing her skirt upward until I touched the bare skin above her stockings. I pushed all my weight against her, letting her feel the large bulge in my pants. Co-workers leaving the party were now straggling past us, but we didn’t pay attention.

Finally, the elevator chimed and the doors slid open. We stepped inside and began kissing again. Melody’s hands slipped in between us and opened my zipper. She fished her hand around in my pants and pulled out my throbbing cock. The elevator walls were mirrors, and as I continued to kiss Melody I watcher her pump my cock in the reflection. It was getting extremely hard and turning purple at the tip. I was considering stopping the elevator so we could fuck when it slowed down on it’s own. When we saw that we weren’t to our floor yet Melody quickly turned around to face the door and pressed her ass against me, concealing my exposed cock.

The doors slid open and a bell hop stepped in. As the elevator started up, he turned so his back was too us. Melody slipped a hand behind her back and tried to discretely stroke my cock. She didn’t notice that the bell boy was watching us in the reflection. I just smiled and winked at him, and didn’t say a word. Fortunately, he got off on the floor below us, so we didn’t have to walk off the elevator with my cock hanging out.

When the elevator reached our floor Melody stepped off first as I tucked my hard on back into my pants. The thin material did little too conceal the tent I was pitching. As she stood across the hall waiting, I noticed that her nipples were hard enough to show through her pale pink jacket. I strode out of the elevator and pinned her to the wall again. I didn’t think I could make it down the hall to our room. I pushed up her short pink skirt and half slip, exposing her naked upper thighs and lacy leopard print panties. I placed my hand directly above her pussy and began to rub it. The satin panties were drenched with her warm juices. I slid her along the wall in the direction of our room and continued to rub her pussy.

Our room was the tenth door on the opposite side of the hall from the elevator. As we made our way towards it, I think we slammed into every door we passed. We were kissing passionately. Melody slipped her hands back into my pants and started stroking my dick again. I opened the three buttons on her jacket, exposing her bra. It was a sheer leopard print that clung tightly to her perky little breasts. Her hard nipples stuck out like pencil erasers. As I worked the key card into the reader, one of the doors we had brushed against swung open. The head of a confused white haired man popped out. His hair was in disarray and he was wearing only a t-shirt. I didn’t even acknowledge him as I continued to rub Melody’s panties and tits. She kept her hands in my pants. The old man got an eyeful of her elevated skirt and open top, but then we were in the room and the door swung shut behind us.

The junior suite consisted of a small sitting room, a bathroom, and large bedroom. We separated long enough for me to strip down to my boxers. Melody kicked off her heels and through her pink jacket and skirt on the couch. We went into the bedroom wearing nothing but our underwear. The curtains were open displaying a decent view of the midtown area, but neither of us noticed. Melody opened her purse, pulled out an unopened box of Trojans, and tossed them on the nightstand. Apparently she had come prepared.

“I’ve been wishing this would happen for weeks,” she said seductively. She placed her hand on my bare chest and directed me towards the kind sized bed.

“Well, be careful what you wish for,” I responded. “I’m going to wear you out.”

“I hope that’s a promise,” she said. I directed me to take a seat on the edge of the bed. I couldn’t believe how sexy she looked in her sheer bra, stockings, and lacy white half slip. She dropped to her knees in front of me and slowly tugged at my boxers. “You know,” she said with a smile, “I haven’t had sex since my divorce.” My underwear slid off, exposing my throbbing eight inches of cock.. She kissed the tip of it. “And before that,” she continued, “It had been almost six miserable months since I fucked my asshole ex.” She wrapped her hands around the base of my dick and stroked it slowly, using my pre-cum as lubrication. “That’s eight months total,” she said, “since I’ve been fucked.” She slip her tongue along my shaft. “Eight months, since I’ve even seen a dick.” She kissed the tip again. “Eight months of having to satisfy my urges by myself, and I have a LOT of urges.” She started to squeeze my cock firmly. It felt amazing. “I’m tired of replacing the batteries in my vibrator. I want you to fuck me like an animal,” she said. “I’ve seen you eyeing me in meetings, checking me out. It kind of repulsed me at first, but it hasn’t lately. I’ve been dreaming about being fucked by a young stud. I’ve been dreaming about you using me like your slut.”

She was jerking my cock fiercely now, pushing me to the edge of release, then slowing down again. “Use me like your slut,” she said. “I need some no strings sex. I need to put all the bad years behind me. Six years of marriage, and 3 years of dating. Nine years of sex with the same person. Nine years of his flabby body, and his stubby cock. It was nothing like yours. I want to feel that beautiful cock inside me.”

I couldn’t believe the things she was saying. I had never expected her to have such a wild side. Melody’s words were inflating my ego, and finally I couldn’t take it anymore. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her into the bed. I unhooked the clasp on her bra, exposing her perky little tits. I sucked on each of them as Melody sheathed my cock. I reached beneath her slip and pulled off her little leopard print bikinis, and then I rolled her onto her back and mounted her. I spread her legs and placed them over my shoulders, forcing the little half slip up and exposing her pubic hair. “Are you ready?” I asked.

“Make me your slut,” she said. With her legs draped over my back, I forced the swollen head of my cock inside her pussy. We both gasped as I buried my shaft deep inside her. Then I leaned forward and started fucking her. “Oh shit,” Melody squealed. “Fuck me harder. I like it hard.”

She started clawing at my bare back with her fingernails as I drove harder. Melody started to scream and grunt. The sloshing sound of me rhythmically pumping myself into her cunt filled the room. I started to push harder, and the headboard joined the rhythm, thumping off the wall with each thrust. She continued to squeal out expletives as I increased the pace, slamming my dick deep inside her with each stroke. Her screams reached a fevered pitch. “Oh, I’m cumming,” she suddenly squealed. She buried her nails into my back and closed her eyes as her body contorted out of control.

She laid there trying to catch her breath as I pulled my cock out. “That was incredible,” she panted. “I haven’t been fucked like that since the third year of my marriage.” She was still gasping for air. “I used to LOVE it rough,” she said emphatically.

“We’re not through yet,” I said. Melody looked up and noticed my still erect cock.

“Shit!” she exclaimed. “I thought you came. My husband—I mean ex-husband—would be finished for the night after that. Hell, probably for the week.”

I paid little attention to what she was saying as I rolled her over onto her stomach. She was still wearing her stocking and slip skirt. It made her lean, sweat covered body look even sexier. I’d slept with older women before, but none of them had been as fit and muscular as Melody. She didn’t have large breast or seductive curves, but everything she did have was incredibly tight and well sculpted. I lifted her hips slightly, coaxing her onto her hands and knees. I got behind her and ran the head of my swollen cock over her slip covered ass. It was unbelievably smooth and sexy. I slipped a hand between her legs and started rubbing her pussy. The whole area was soaked. Her inner thighs were coated with her juices, and some had run down the crack of her butt. I had just wanted to fuck her doggie style, but now I had a change of plan.

“So you like it rough?” I asked. I was lifting her little skirt with one hand and fondling her clit with the other.

She looked over her shoulder and smiled. “Yes,” she said. “Give it to me rough again. Fill me up.”

“Turn around and grab the headboard,” I said.

“Yes, sir,” she said mockingly. She faced forward and placed to hands on the headboard. Her back was perfectly arched with her ass sticking up into the air. As quietly as possibly I took off the condom and through it on the floor. I dipped my fingers into her pussy and then coated by dick with the juices. I took the engorged head of my penis and pressed it against her tight little asshole.

She jerked her head around. “What are you doing?” she asked frantically.

“Turn around,” I almost shouted. Melody was so surprised by the sudden outburst that she obeyed without thinking.

“But...but...I’ve never done this,” she said. For the first time in the evening she felt like she had lost control.

“Trust me,” I said gruffly, “a slut like you will like it.” I think I was surprising myself more than my date. I was normally a very mild-mannered, considerate person—both in and out of the bedroom. But I had always harbored contradicting feelings of contempt and lust for Melody. It was a very strange combination, and now both emotions were surfacing at the same time. I was aching to fuck her, but I had very little respect for her, and I wasn’t happy with myself for giving in to lust so easily. It’s like I needed to create a new, meaner version of myself, because the normal version would have nothing to do with these activities.

I started sliding the swollen head of me penis into her tiny asshole. It was incredibly tight, and as I slowly forced my way in Melody let loose a strange whining sound. I had to concentrate to keep from blowing my load right away. I slowly worked my big cock all the way into her tight little opening. She continued to whimper and gasp for air, but she was pushing back at the same time, helping me get all the way in.

“How does it feel?” I asked softly. My voice was more mellow now, more like my normal self.

“I feel so full,” she said in an almost inaudible whisper. “I feel so full,” she repeated.

I gently slid my cock back out. When I started my in-thrust, Melody forced her hips back again, taking me inside her. “Mmm,” she moaned. I leaned forward, draping my body over hers. With one hand, I started to rub her clit and finger her pussy. I reached up with the other and grabbed one of her small tits. I twisted and teased the nipple as I started to fuck her ass earnestly.

Melody’s groans hinted at a mix of pain and desire. She bucked her hips back hard, increasing the momentum as I slid my cock in and out. “Oh yeah,” she started to groan. “Fill me up!” I pulled hard on her nipple and she squealed in delight. Her body started moving smoothly. She gyrated her hips in time with my thrusting, causing my balls to slap against her ass. At the same time I continued to sink two fingers into her pussy. I could feel them against my dick as I filled up her two holes. Melody’s breath was reaching a fevered pitch, and her squeals went up an octave. This time, when her body started contorting I was ready to cum with her. As she trembled from her orgasm I unloaded gob after gob of hot semen into her tight little asshole. The two of us climaxed together, and continued to fuck all the way through our orgasms. When everything had finally stopped, I pulled out and the two of us collapsed into the sheets. Melody wrapped her arms around my naked body, but we didn’t really kiss or cuddle. We exchanged pleasantries and meaningless comments for the next few minute before turning off the lights to get some rest.