The Office Party and a Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EGuzman
EGuzman
39 Followers

"What is it?"

"Put them on and find out. But first can you uncuff my wrists please?"

Instead I unlocked the cuffs in the middle and kept the cuffs around her wrists. Yet she didn't try to pull out the vibrator still buzzing in her ass.

"Come on. I dare you."

"Okay." It better be a heck of a treat."

she just smiled at me.

"Wow. Your cock is super hard."

"All the better to fuck you with babes."

I don't know why I took up her bet, but I did. So I grabbed her thigh highs and put them on. As I slid them over my legs I enjoyed the silky smooth feeling on my skin. I realized and felt sexy in them.

When I put on her lacy boy short panties, it sent me over the edge. I was now hooked on wearing women's underwear. I had never been turned as I was in that moment. Maybe because there was something forbidden about men wearing women's clothes, but I was hooked. Not to mention the feel of the lace pressing against my ass. The way it ran down in between my ass and legs. Finally how my throbbing erection stuck out and pressed against the material.

"I knew it. I knew you'd like wearing them." said Beth.

"Shit babe. If I think if move I'm going to cum." I answered.

"No you're not. Because you are going to cum here."

She reached back with her hands and spread her ass cheeks apart. Showing me the anal-t vibrator stuck in her ass, buzzing away.

"Now pull this thing out and give me a sex enema."

I walked over behind her and she spread her legs wide apart for me. She still had her round sexy ass spread open with her hands.

I crawled in between her legs, reached over and grabbed the end of the anal-t control and the end sticking out. I turned the vibe off.

Beth let out a sigh of relief.

"Relax again babes. I'm going to pull it out now."

Again she relaxed her anal sphincter and I slowly pulled it out.

"I don't need any lube since you're all lubed up. Ready?"

"Gawd yes!! I want to feel you finally without a rubber up my ass!!" Beth replied.

I pulled the panty down and my cock jumped out. Now I'm on top of her, pointing my throbbing cock head at her asshole. I fucked her in the ass several times in the past. But each time it had been with a rubber and had to pull out as a came. But now she had upped the ante.

"Here it cums baby." I tell her. Then I slipped my cockhead in her ass. I had no trouble slipping it in since the anal-t is a little thicker than I am. Plus all the lube I used helped as well.

"yes!!" she hissed. "fuck my ass!! i want my sex enema!!" Beth yelled out. With that I rammed my cock balls deep up her ass.

I grabbed her wrists again and locked them in the cuffs. Then I slid my hands under her arms then put my hands on her shoulders for leverage.

"I hope your ready babes. Cause your about get fucked like never before."

With that I lifted my hips up and slid my cock almost out of her tightening asshole; then I dropped down as hard as I could and started to fuck her.

Now the room was filled with the sounds of sex again. Beth was groaning as was I, the slapping of my thighs against her ass. I was so turned on I knew I wasn't going to last very long. That was okay, considering how much I wanted to always blow my load in up her ass.

"I'm gonna blow, babes!!"

"GIVE IT TO ME!!"

I felt my head swell and my cock throb at my base. I knew I was going to be a big fucking load. I rammed my cock as deep as I could.

"arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggghhhh!!"

With that I exploded. I felt my cock throb with each jet of cum I launched deep in her ass.

"fuck!! you're cumming i'm my ass!!" Beth yelled back. "i'm cumming again!!"

It felt like my cock was not going to stop blasting jet after jet of cum in her ass. I could feel thru her bowels her pussy spasm with another of her orgasms. After what seemed forever, which was only a minute I stopped cumming. I fell on top of Beth exhausted from such an intense orgasm.

"How's that for your sex enema?" I asked.

"I should've had you do this to me a long time ago. It was fucking hot. Now I want more."

"That can be arranged."

"Hope you aren't done with me for the night are you?" Beth asked.

"Of course not. Let me go and get cleaned up. We have more to do." I told her.

By now my cock had shrunk down as I slowly pulled out of her ass. When I did some of my cum slipped out and ran down her pussy.

Beth shivered from the feel.

I walked into the bathroom and got us some wipes to clean up our sex play with. I looked in the mirror and I pulled her panties back over my cock. I stood there looking at myself wearing her under ware and just smiled. As I walked back into the bedroom I made my way over to our toy chest again. This time I pulled out her double ended dildo, some ribbed rubbers and her g-spot vibe. Plus our cigar box that had our vaporizer and special 420 blend.

Beth looked up and just smiled at me. At that moment I felt that twitch in my cock, it was getting hard again.

"Hey Beth, You're going to have to buy me some more panties and stocking to wear."

"You bet I will. You look fucking sexy in them and its turning me on."

"They turned me on too. Now I hope you're ready for round two?"

Beth just smiled and spread her legs open for me again.

EGuzman
EGuzman
39 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
The Deal Freddy's wife convinces him to dress up and go clubbing.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Pegged for Love Straight guy is pegged by the girl of his dreams.in Fetish
The Best Present: Pegging my Man A wife discovers her husband is curious about pegging and….in Fetish
Stranded Myself in Self Bondage Stuck in self bondage, a guy needs his cute neighbor to help.in BDSM
More Stories