The Office Party Pt. 01

Story Info
Man finds his wife is having fun with her male co-workers.
2.6k words
3.57
158.9k
117
55

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was four days before Christmas when Veronica's company held their holiday party, something they were all looking forward to, especially Veronica. Mr. Thomas, the owner of the accounting facility lived close to the casino and made arrangements to host the party there, though a few select people were allowed to also use a portion of his expansive home, located just a block from the company on the same side of the street as the casino property. Those attending the party at the casino had access to food and some drinks, but they were on their own when it came to gambling and Veronica wanted to go.

Then her husband, Mark, called to say he had to work late again and she blew up, telling him he had been working late every night this week and she was tired of it. She wanted to party, she deserved it, and she was going whether he showed or not. Luckily for Mark, he was able to finish early and struggled through heavy snow to reach the party and join his wife. He decided to surprise her, but when arrived at her work, he noticed the parking lot was full, so he pulled into one of the last spots on the side road, not next to Veronica's SUV which is where he usually parked.

He didn't know if Veronica was now at the casino, or was still at work and decided to call her, but it went to voice mail. Well, he thought, I'm here, so I'll check her work first. The older security guard told him that Veronica and the others had left almost an hour earlier and Mark knew she was probably at the casino now, where the main party was happening. He again called her and this time she picked up on the third ring. Her slurred speech meant she had been drinking, a lot, and he started to tell her how the traffic was so bad that it was going to be difficult to get to the casino, but before he could explain that he was just across the street, she said that maybe he should not go to the party and should instead go home. He was about to tell her where was when she said she was still at work with several other people and they wouldn't be going to the casino for at least an hour. Mark turned and looked at her empty office, wondering what was happening. His wife was out right lying to him and he wondered if she was just angry at him, or if there were other reasons she lied.

Deciding to find out what she was up to, he told her he would still go to the casino, but with the deteriorating conditions, he probably wouldn't get there for at least two hours, so she could finish up with her work and he would meet her in one of the gaming rooms. His concerns were intensified when he heard Veronica sigh. She told him fine and that she would probably be hanging out with her work mates, then she hung up without saying goodbye. He needed to get there fast.

He didn't know what room she might be in, but hurried out of her building and to the casino as quickly as he could. The casino was huge, hosting a half dozen small gaming rooms, so he knew he had to be careful when he entered one, not wanting to be spotted. The first one was a bust, but just as he was about to enter the second, he spotted her talking to four men at a table near the bar. This was unusual for her as she was shy, but then figured they were probably her co-workers, but why did she tell him she was still working, unless they moved the meeting here. Still things didn't add up to him. She had said they would be at her work for an hour, and then he kept seeing her look at her watch, like she was anxious about the time. That's when it hit him, she was checking to see how much time she had before he showed up. By his calculations, he wasn't supposed to be here for another 90 minutes or so.

Mark moved to other side of the bar and ordered a coke, but when he walked back around to check on her, the table was empty. Quickly he began looking around, worried she might be heading his way, but then he saw her, laughing and talking to the men around her as they moved toward the end of the casino. He had been there a few times and remembered that there were two gaming roomss in that area? Yes, two, so he quickly moved among the people there, using them as cover in case she looked back. She didn't, but Mark noticed ominously that one of the guys, Paul, who was with her kept looking over his shoulder. Paul was a nasty little ass, and he would recognize Mark if he saw him, so Mark made a detour of sorts, cutting around several machines and then moving as quickly as he could toward the end.

He reasoned that if Veronica saw him, he could say he had only been kidding and had just arrived. He reached a good spot but after a few minutes, he noticed that they didn't walk past him. He had lost them, and started to search for them, becoming a bit frantic when he didn't see the group anywhere, then he saw them on the first floor, they had taken the stairs. Only they had now been joined by another man, Thomas, the owner of the company. He watched them for a bit as they all stood there talking, and had no idea of what was happening. He thought perhaps that they had met the owner and were now preparing to head back to the business, especially when he saw all of them, except Mr. Thomas, put their jackets back on.

In a flash, Mark had donned his jacket and he moved down the steps quickly, reaching the main floor and spotting them as they stepped outside. Taking another exit, Mark almost bumped into the group as they had turned and were walking by. Quickly he walked out into the snow toward the parking lot, but as he spied the office across the way, he realized that they weren't heading that way, they were going in a slightly different direction. Then it hit him, they were heading to the home of Mr. Thomas which was located on the opposite side of the street. That was when Mark remembered what Veronica had said once, that sometimes the parties were at Mr. Thomas' house, and that looked like the case now.

Knowing now where the group might be headed, Mark crossed the street toward their office and walked as briskly as he could, unworried about being noticed because the storm was getting worse. He did manage to see Veronica stop and look at her phone, maybe wondering if he was close, or had decided to go home. Fat chance. The men stopped with her and though he couldn't quite hear what was said, it was obvious that they wanted her to come along. Mark was almost tempted to cross over to them and grab his wife, but then he saw her put the phone in her pocket and start walking once more.

Mark kept walking, trying not to look over his shoulder at the group slipping and laughing as they walked together on the other side of the street then they turned down the driveway to Thomas' home. Making sure they were too occupied to notice him, Mark ran across the road and took a different path than them as he had no intention of entering the same door they used, worried he would bump into them as he entered, so he followed other footsteps to another door which was unlocked. Inside he found himself in some sort of mud room, several pairs of boots were neatly placed near a heater and jackets lined several hooks. It was apparent that others had recently used this door as well.

Leaving his jacket on, he carefully opened the inner door and saw a short hallway with two women standing there waiting to use a restroom. The wait wasn't long, and when the last woman entered, he walked briskly down the hallway, carefully looking for the party. There were several other doors along the wall, and a stairwell. Knowing he didn't have much time to decide, he walked up the steps and stopped at the turn to watch. Sure enough the last women to enter the restroom appeared and walked to a door opposite the stairs and carefully looking from the steps, he saw almost a dozen people, none of them were his wife or the men accompanying her. It looked like this party was really heating up here, so where was Veronica's group? Two more people came from the mud room and quickly made their way to this room, greeted by a chorus of voices.

Mark then figured they hadn't entered by the same door as the others as they planned to go somewhere else in the house. But why? He had his suspicions, and he hoped they were wrong, but all the facts kept coming back to this. The other question, how to proceed? If he entered the party, the partiers there would obviously tell Veronica he was around and he wasn't sure he wanted her to know that yet. He decided to see what was upstairs and knowing that Mr. Thomas was still at the casino, he didn't think he would bump into anyone, maybe a housekeeper, but they wouldn't know him and he could always pose as a guest who was curious about the house, or one who was lost.

Reaching the top, he saw that the hallway extended for most of the house and he walked as quietly as he could finally ending at another staircase. As he ventured down he heard the muffled sounds of another party, a smaller one. Reaching the bottom or the stairway, he slowly opened a door where he thought this party was, but the room empty, still he heard the party sounds clearly and walking inside noticed what appeared to be a small old fashioned vent near the top of the wall, that's where the party sounds were coming from.

He was just able to make out the sounds of music and some talking, like the people nearest the opening were talking over the music and he realized it was another party, then the music was suddenly turned down and he heard the conversation more clearly, someone was openly talking about sex. There were still a lot of voices, a group of men and possible several women, one of whom sounded like his wife. With great interest, he found a stool and got up close the vent hearing the men cheer suddenly, then one shouted to take it off. The conversation was enticing and Mark had to admit he was tuned on by it. The men were cheering on a woman named Brenda, and he clearly heard one of them say something like "Come on baby, just suck it." There were more cheers when this was said and a few other voices chimed in, starting a chant, "Suck it, suck it." They kept repeating this until there was another cheer, and Mark guessed she had obviously complied to their requests. Only who was it, Veronica, Brenda, or someone else?

A few seconds later, he heard Veronica who sounded like she was having second thoughts. "Come on guys, I have to get back to the casino. Mark will be getting there soon and what then?"

Mark heard another voice interject, "So what? The casino is huge. Even if he gets here by the two hour mark and gets inside, we still have plenty of time to celebrate her, so come on Veronica, who's first?" Her reply was muffled for some reason, but the noise died down and he clearly heard a voice shout, "Take your shirt off!" Then more cheering. Mark was mesmerized by the conversation and his own cock was rock hard. He didn't know why the conversation excited him, it just did. He was listening in on a private conversation, only this one was with his wife and other men and his cock was throbbing so badly that he pulled it out and began stroking it. When he heard yet another voice shout, "Now that's more like it," then, "take it all. Oh baby, suck me. Suck me good." It sounded to him like his wife had actually started blowing someone, but that couldn't be possible, she had never given him the same treatment, calling it disgusting and something she would never do. Well he knew now that something had changed.

When he heard the man say, "I'm cumming!" That was all Mark could take and he shot a load out of his own cock, then when he was done, he felt like a heel. Granted one of his fantasies was to see his wife taken by another man, but they hadn't discussed it and there were a lot of men in that room. He was shook from his reverie by another voice, "My turn when she's done." He wasn't sure, but he thought he could hear someone moaning.

Okay, he had heard enough, time to change things up a bit. Retracing his steps, Mark found another door leading outside, and bolted out of the house trying to get back to the driveway. He had to walk through a lot of snow, but soon he reached the spot he had entered and followed the driveway back up to the street. The wind had let up a bit, and he felt he could now call without the fear of being seen.

Her phone rang for six times before she finally answered, and he could hear her try to silence the people around her. "Hey hon, guess what? I made good time and I'm almost in town. You still at work, or are you in the casino?" He asked, trying hard to sound calm.

"What? Oh we're at the casino. How long before you get here?"

He had to answer this one carefully. I should be there in say fifteen minutes." There was silence for a moment. "You still there, hon?"

"Oh yeah. Just dropped my drink. I'll be in one of the gaming rooms. See you soon, honey."

Mark almost laughed out loud when he heard someone say, "Hey, but we didn't get a turn yet."

Veronica ended the call at this point, and Mark had to chuckle, even though he felt numb. He thought about this as he made his way to his car, thinking he would wait there and watch to see what transpired. He got to where his car was parked in just a few minutes and stood behind it and was soon rewarded to see Veronica slipping and sliding in the snow, racing back toward the casino.

He saw her look into the company parking lot, not noticing where his car was parked on the side road and only one man now with her. Mark was tempted to walk out and confront her, but decided to wait until they were out of sight, then he made his way slowly toward the casino. He wasn't sure what he was going to say when he saw her, but he was sure he would think of something.

END Part I