The Office Party Pt. 03

Story Info
Things change for Mark and Veronica.
3.2k words
3.83
65.1k
38
29

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third in a series. A lot of people offered up suggestions and originally I was going to end the series here, but with the help of several, I decided not to.

*****

Veronica had an excuse all ready for him. "I'm sorry, I just forgot the time, then had to walk all the way back here from the other end of the casino. You forgive me?" She asked sweetly.

Mark was amazed that his wife could act so innocently after having sex with multiple men. This was something that only came with practice, he was sure, and something he would mention to a divorce lawyer. He didn't want to do this, but felt that her actions warranted it, and that guy Andy, was something he needed to deal with quickly. They got drinks at the bar and Mark was about to tell her what he knew, but he honestly didn't know where to start. Suddenly his phone rang and he had to take call from his boss, but as he did, Veronica got up, saying "I'll be back," as she walked into the casino. He wasn't concerned until he saw that Andy had just walked by and she went out to see him.

Mark finished up his call to his boss, then watched as she and Andy entere a conference room off to the side and several yards down the hallway. Mark walked over, and opening the door quietly and looked in. He expected to find his wife and Andy here, but he heard his wife's voice coming from one of several small cube rooms along one side of the conference room. Even with the door closed, the cubes did not extend to the ceiling, so he could hear his wife and she was angry. "...staying with Mark, and I don't want you following us around."

"But Viv, (her nickname) you know how I feel about you. I told you, I think he's fucking another woman. You know how great the sex between us is. Can't you just tell him that it's over, that you want me instead?"

"I told you, I can't leave Mark, I love him, he's done nothing wrong"

"Well I'll tell him then. Tell him what we've been doing for weeks, who you've been doing for weeks," Andy sneered. "How do you think he'd take that, hearing who you've been screwing. Think that would hurt him?" Veronica went to slap him, but he grabbed her arm and pulled her close. "You're mine."

"I don't think so Andy," Mark said, walking into the room and pulling his hand off Veronica's arm. "If I ever see you grab my wife like that again, I'll fucking put you in a hospital. In fact, you need to leave right now and I don't want to see you talk to her again. Do you understand what I'm saying, dumb ass?"

Veronica simply stood there in shock. She had never seen Mark this angry. She knew he had heard the conversation when he walked in; it was stupid of Andy to do that in such an open place, but now she knew the cat was out of the bag and she worried how he would take it.

Andy didn't seem to care what Mark had heard and he didn't like being told he couldn't see Veronica anymore. "You can't tell me what to do. We work together asshole, so go piss off. I'll talk to her anytime I want to and there's nothing you can do about it."

With that, Mark move in and put his fist into Andy's stomach. The man doubled over, as Veronica started shouting at Mark to stop. She looked at her husband's face, she saw the hurt there, the betrayal, and she was certain her life was about to come crashing down. "Mark, please don't hurt him," she said, begging him to stop.

"Why, Viv? Why?" Mark asked. Three simple words, but not the words she wanted to hear at the moment. "It's complicated. What do you know?" She asked, her face staring at the floor.

Mark was about to answer, when he saw Andy get to his feet holding a large plant pot which he threw at Mark but missed and it crashed into Veronica's face. Mark heard her grunt as she fell, and now he had to be a Corpsman again. Luckily he had treated head injuries in Afghanistan, but this was different. This was his wife. More people suddenly came into the conference room, hearing the commotion of a moment ago and they responded quickly, calling for the casino medical team and helping Mark to stop the blood flow from his wife.

In all of this, Andy stood there, the man who had fucked his wife, tried to convince her to leave him, then had assaulted her and now he was responsible for hurting her. Andy looked down at the blood now rushing from her head. He looked at Mark, and shouted, "You..you bastard! You did this. It's your fault. If you had been a better husband..." That was all he managed to say before Mark hit him with a hard slap that shut him up immediately. The people trying to help his wife looked at each other before looking at him.

"Call an ambulance and get the cops in here. My wife is in bad shape, we need medical help," Mark said, using some napkins to cover the wounds. During this, Andy stood to the side, crying as he tried to explain. "I didn't mean to. This prick told me I couldn't see her anymore, and I love her," he said to them all, as he cried.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Mark raised his head off his arms, noticing the time. It was almost 5am, and he looked at his wife. Part of her face was covered with small bandages and bruises, but thankfully the doctors could find no shards of porcelain in her eyes, which meant she would not lose her sight, and more importantly they had sutured two deep cuts on her face. She was unconscious, but the shift nurse told him he should go home to get some rest and that she would call him personally when she awoke.

Mark thought about it for a moment, then decided to take the nurse up on the offer. Slowly he got to his feet and kissed his wife on the lips, before turning and heading out into the dark. He got a cab to his apartment; he was too tired to drive his own car and figured he would go back in the morning to retrieve it. Once at his apartment complex, he saw a car pull in, it was a woman named Amanda who worked with his wife. She stopped on her way in when she recognized Mark, and walked quickly over to him. Mark always thought Amanda was a nice woman but didn't know why Veronica wasn't so friendly toward her.

Amanda walked up, "I heard about Veronica, and I also heard you know pretty much everything," she said, holding up her hand to stop his question. "It's a small town, word travels quick."

"Where are you coming from?" Mark asked.

"The party at Mr. Thomas' house. Veronica should have come with us there and she wouldn't be in this fix if she had."

"She did go," Mark replied. "Only you probably didn't hear that she there was another party in a different part of the house."

"Oh my God. Are you sure? I didn't see her there at all."

"I'm sure. I followed her to the house. Actually, I didn't see anything, just heard it," he stated, then explained about vent, and then how he convinced her to leave and head to the casino, and how he confronted Andy and what happened to Veronica.

"Well that ass, Andy deserves to go to jail. I know he had this thing for her, but what he did with Veronica, that wasn't right. She's your wife and he's a dirt bag."

"I know all about him. What do you know?" Mark asked, wondering how much was common knowledge.

She sighed, then looked him in the eye. "I know everything. I know about him, and a few others. I'm sorry Mark, I shouldn't be saying this."

Mark smiled. "It's okay. I found out about her sexual exploits last night."

"You found out about all of them? Damn, Mark, I'm sorry. I wanted to say something, but didn't think it would be right, since I work with her."

"I know about Andy, some guy named Paul, Brad, and maybe a couple more."

"Well when Mr. Thomas finds out what's been going on, I think some of those guys are going to get the boot, probably Veronica too.

"She won't get the boot.

"Why not?" Amanda asked

"Because your boss is one of those having sex with Veronica".

"Shut up. No way. He's married."

"Well he also likes to fuck around. I got it on video if you want to see it," he said.

"Oh my. Hell yes, I want to see that. I heard some of the comments he made in the past about Viv, and a couple of things he said, which now make sense. But Mr. Thomas is married. I even met his wife. She's very pleasant, tough, but nice. Look, I have to keep an eye on my friend's dog. Can you come over and join me?" Amanda asked.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mark awoke and looked out at the setting sun. He turned in the bed and bumped into Amanda. She was already awake and looked at him. "Well tiger, I guess you're a bit more relaxed now," she said, kissing him suddenly on his lips.

Mark returned the kiss, any feelings of guilt now gone. "I take it you really enjoyed that video."

She looked him straight in the eyes. "Yes and no. Viv is. Was my fiend. I guess I figured what she did was her life, but I like you Mark. I always have. What she did was wrong. Maybe that's why I didn't feel bad when we got in bed. Does that make sense?"

Mark smiled at her, pushed back the covers a bit, exposing the upper part of her body and then put his lips on her breast, licking and sucking it. Then he felt her hands grabbing his cock and pulling on it, and with a happy wheee sound, she was under the covers and soon had his member in her mouth. He had cum twice during the night, and now she was doing her best to get him worked up again.

"Oh Amanda, I don't know if I can get it up again so soon."

Amanda suddenly popped her head out of the covers. "Oh come one, Mark. You're young, I'll get I up once more, then one last fuck before you take off."

Mark could only smile as she did a good job. He tongue on his cock soon got him hard once more, and in no time he was inside her in the Missionary position, his favorite. He loved being able to lay on his lover and being able to look her in the eyes, something Veronica didn't seem to enjoy as much. She always wanted him to take her from behind, so he could pull her tits as he fucked her. Then he thought about last night, how he had watched Andy taken her the way she liked. Maybe that was something which had contributed to his wife's cheating.

However these thoughts quickly faded for Mark as he entered Amanda, fucking her like he used to fuck his wife. He didn't know why he wasn't angry at her, but instead used the memory he had of his wife to fuck others to help him fuck Amanda. For some reason he found the memory of Veronica fucking Mr. Thomas so very erotic and he was thinking about this as he came one more time in Amanda.

Now really spent, he kissed Amanda a bit more before telling her he had to get to his own place and change as he climbed out of her bed. He dressed only a bit, not bothering to put his boots on since he was only heading to his own apartment across the hall. He closed the door to Amanda's apartment and took a deep breath, thinking how his life had changed so radically in just a single day. Yesterday he was a happily married and faithful husband, but not now. His wife had changed that and her cheating was to blame. He was thinking this as opened the door to his own apartment and suddenly stopped. Veronica was sitting on their couch, next to Mr. Thomas, who stood up as Mark entered. He hadn't bothered to put his boots back on since it was just a few feet and now he guessed correctly that it would be noticed by those in his place. He was right.

Veronica was sporting a large bandage around her head and could only turn slowly as if she were in deep pain, but her boss was now standing there staring at him. "Looks like you spent the night somewhere else, young man," he said as he stood there. Mark ignored him and looked at his wife.

"Veronica, when did they release you?"

"Late this afternoon. I called and called you, but couldn't get through. Where were you?"

"I stayed over with Amanda. She said I shouldn't be alone. Guess I turned my phone down when I was in the hospital with you. Think I was so tired, I just crashed like a freight train early this morning. What time is it?"

Mr. Thomas looked at his watch after shaking his head. "It's now almost 4 pm. So you didn't hear your wife calling? What kind of excuse is that? And you spent the morning with another woman, just sleeping. I'm sure." He sounded upset which considering what had happened almost made Mark smile.

"Who do you think you're talking to old man?"

"Mark don't talk to Mr. Thomas that way. He was nice enough to bring me home when I couldn't reach you," Veronica said, sitting back and putting her hand on her head.

"That's fine, now get out, asshole." Mark said to him.

"How dare you talk to me like that," Mr. Thomas said, acting indignant.

"I talk this way to any man who comes on to my wife and fucks her."

"What are you talking about?" Mr. Thomas almost yelled, ignoring Veronica who was trying to stop him.

"I know quite a bit about you. The people in your own company filled me in quite a bit, but the rest, the most important stuff, well you can thank Andy. He told me you were screwing Veronica."

"That is a total fallacy," he responded. "And I shall speak to Andy shortly."

"Damn, you're such a good liar," Mark responded. "You're telling me you didn't just have sex with my wife at the casino?"

Thomas looked a bit unnerved for a second, then it was like he came to a personal agreement. "What I did, or did not do, is between your wife and me. A gentleman does not have to sink to defending himself against crude accusations."

"Oh, so you didn't suck on Viv's tits?" Mark asked, feigning surprise.

"I most certainly did not. Your wife is a charming woman and whoever told you that is a liar."

"No Darren," Mark said, using the man's first name. "You're a liar. You see I have this little video here and if you look closely at my phone, you can see your mouth closing on Viv's tit right there."

"I assure you that whoever sent that is mistaken."

"No, it's real. Videos don't lie, the evidence is there. You need to leave, and I mean now. Go."

Thomas looked at Veronica. "We'll talk later," was all she said as she lowered her head to the couch. So he grabbed his jacket and made his way quickly out the door. Mark watched him leave and noticed that Amanda's door was open a crack. He had closed it when he left, so now she was listening in which explained a little how she knew so much, she was good at snooping.

With her boss gone, Mark left the door partially open as he sat down on the stuffed chair a mate to the couch and propped his feet up on the table. That was something Veronica hated, but he didn't care now. "So Viv, your turn. Care to explain what the happened, and why Andy get you off better than me?"

"What do you know and how long have you known? Was all she asked.

Mark shook his head. "I found out yesterday, let's just leave it at that."

Veronica looked at him, her good eye searching. "The part about Andy being a better lover. He only said that tonight. How did you find out about that?" she pleaded. "Did he tell you that?"

"Don't ask how I know, you won't like it," Mark answered quietly as they kept walking.

"I have to know. Were you in the room?"

"Yes, I was." Mark answered.

"I can't believe I said that," she said, sitting upright even though she was obviously still in pain. "I was just so excited. Oh my God. Mr. Thomas, you said you knew about him as well."

"You want me to tell you, is that what you want?"

"Just how much did you see?"

"Fine, I know you won't stop until I tell you. I saw a lot, heard a lot."

Veronica looked at him, "Heard?"

"Yeah, the party at Mr. Thomas' house," was all Mark said.

"But you said you were on your way, why did you lie to me?" She asked, and Mark almost laughed.

"I lied? I called you first from your office, when you said you were working late, you didn't give me a chance to tell you I was standing there, only that you were, and you weren't. I wanted to find out what was going on. I saw you go to the Thomas' home. Saw, well heard rather, the sound of the little extra party you were enjoying. I saw you ditch me and head down to the company party here. I came in the back way and I hid. I wanted to see what happened. I saw that idiot Thomas pretty much attack you. I saw it, then that asshole Andy. I saw it all, videotaped it all."

"Are you going to divorce me?"

"I'm not sure yet. You know your secret isn't well kept. A lot of people know about you. I found out even more after I left the hospital."

"You were at the hospital?" Veronica asked, somewhat surprised.

"Of course. I was there all night. I'm still your husband and I only just came home this morning when the nurse told me I should go home and get some rest."

"Mr. Thomas said you had gone home and that he stayed the night to see how I was."

"Oh yeah, he's a liar. Ask the night nurse about that. Now, start talking, tell mem why I should stay as your husband. Better yet, tell me everything from the beginning and don't leave anything out."

End Part III