The Office Scene Ch. 01

Story Info
Acted out one night at home.
2.9k words
4.45
19.2k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 05/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maerdydd
maerdydd
4 Followers

All day He had been sending her messages on her phone, telling her graphically what was going to happen later that evening. It had been a while since both the children had been out overnight and now they had the house to themselves He was determined to play the “Office” scene to its full potential.

She had been given her dress code for the evening and knew what He expected of her. Four inch needlepoint high heels, black seamed stockings, the short black skirt that skimmed the curves of her ass even when she was standing, the red chiffon shirt, her black boned basque that pushed her breasts up high, her hair to be pinned with the odd tendril hanging loose, her make up was to be light, mascara and red lipstick. And no panties. She’d read the instructions again and again and each time she shivered. Knowing what picture she would present to Him as she sat at her desk. He’d given her an outline of how the evening would go and she knew that thru that evening He would introduce variations on what He’s been telling her thru the day.

She was to walk in the room, take her place at the desk with a polite greeting of “Good morning Sir”. She was to go to certain pages on the net showing pictures of girls in various positions being spanked, tied up and fucked. She was to sit with her legs open and touch herself hoping He wouldn’t notice and the evening would start properly once he noticed. He would ask her what she was doing, making her jump.

Her face would burn with shame at being caught and He would order her to come to His desk with the web addresses.

Oh how she was burning even now at the thought…

She cooked dinner that evening with a heat inside her such as she’d not had before. Often when T/they scened at home it was a random scene, not really knowing where it was going but tonight He’s been quite explicit as to what and where. His eyes were on her as they sat and ate, hers cast low so not to allow Him to see her excitement, but He knew…oh He knew what was going on inside her.

“Leave the dishes slut” came the soft growl. “Shower and change for me now”

She walked out of the room, heart pounding, head high.

Showering and shaving quickly, she dressed herself with care, struggling as little into the basque, easing her breasts upwards so the curves were even more exposed, slipping into the stocking checking the seams were straight, the skirt…trying to pull it down over her ass and knowing it was a waste of time…the shirt, soft and see thru covering her body, showing her breasts in the tight basque, pinning her hair high and teasing out the tendrils round her face and neck, applying the light make up and the oh sooo slutty red lipstick.

She walked carefully back into the room and took her place at her desk and switched on her computer with a bright, cheery “Good morning Sir”

She took her place at her desk and switched on the computer, watching as it booted up and the wallpaper appeared.

Her gasp was music to His ears, as the wallpaper appeared a girl, dressed for the office, over the Boss’s knee with a dildo in her moist cunt, his hand above her naked ass.

“Here is the list of today’s sites…please look at them and make any notes you think are relevant to today’s work”

she took the list and fed them into the search page…page after page…site after site of sex. She felt herself squirming a little, as a video clip was d/loading it was called “The office slut”

She opened the file and watched transfixed as the girl was placed over the Boss’s knee and the dildo was eased into her, the Boss’s hand spanking her gently, just nudging the dildo now and then.

She slipped a finger down under the desk and eased it into her already wet slit, biting back the moan that threatened to escape her full, red lips

She jumped as His voice came from behind her softly in her ear…”what are you doing there miss?”

Her face burned as she turned to look at Him, her finger still sliding back and forth, her thighs open, His view unobstructed as He looked down over her shoulder.

“My desk…now”

The command took her by surprise and without thinking she stood and crossed the room behind Him. She stood before Him and she knew He could smell her scent.

“Now then, about your position here…how can we secure it for you…how can we make sure you don’t lose your job?”

She looked at Him, eyes wide…”I’m not sure Sir, I don’t understand…my work here is up to standard”

“But do you want the whole office to know what you were doing?”

She blanched at His words and slowly shook her head.

“Then to keep your job safe, you will obey me…you will please me in all things do you understand…I will set your dress code…give you tasks and you will do as I say”

She nodded slowly, His eyes holding hers…He pointed to the pile of papers across the room…”Pick them up”

She crossed the room, heart pounding and bent to pick up the papers, knowing the sight He would have of her…long legs straight, skirt high up over her ass, her wet slit peeking out from the firm thighs and her face burned.

His voice came low across the room, a command to stand still…to hold the position, to open her thighs a little wider…she did so, placing her feet a couple of feet apart and she heard Him move across the room, stopping behind her. His hand reaching out to slide over her ass, a single finger skimming the soft smooth pouting lips, His words in her ear, telling her how beautiful she was, how slutty she looked, how wet she was…all the time His hand moving over her, touching her wet slit, poking inwards now and then into the soft moist folds, His finger nudging her swelling clit.

He sank to his knees and pressed His tongue along the wet lines of her cunt, licking the length upwards, sucking the soft folds into His mouth and biting gently on them, hearing her gasp of shock…pulling back a little, tugging the lips with Him, gentle pain in the lips, His teeth holding her firmly.

He stood and pressed His fingers against her, watching as she moved back against them with a soft moan…”you want my fingers slut?”

She bit back a groan and whimpered out a soft yes, as they pressed a little more, not quite inside her “Louder slut I can’t hear you”

Her voice stuck in her throat as He continued to press and tease, the tips of His fingers sliding between her full wet lips every now and then slipping into her tight hole.

“Please Sir…Your fingers…”

He pushed then deeper into her hot slit, one easing into her, watching as she lifted slightly to take more…pushing the second in, feeling her begin to stretch around His delving fingers. He stopped them moving and whispered for her to fuck His fingers…watching as her hips and ass began to move slowly back and forth.

He placed His hand on her ass and eased her downwards…”kneel slut” came the command as she started to shift to move to her knees, trying to hold His fingers inside her.

She finally came to rest on her knees, her head and shoulders forward, her hips and ass high in the air as His fingers began their slow, almost lazy movements once more.

Pressing her down further, He began to fuck her cunt with His fingers, slowly at first, deep inward strokes, easing out to hear her whimper, starting to push a little deeper, harder, and rougher as lust for her took hold of Him

She groaned out long and low as the strokes began to grow faster, his fingers beginning to twist and turn inside her, leaning over to growl in her ear what a whore she was, how slutty was her wet hole, how He could smell her lust in the room, how He was going to fuck her holes…all three of them…how she would beg for His cum…in her mouth…on her face, in her cunt and finally how He was going to ass fuck her like the slut she was.

She whimpered as His thumb began to nudge her clit, just pressing it now and then as His fingers continued to push in and out of her. His other hand reaching for her hair and pulling her head up…”want to cum do you…want to cum over my fingers?”

She nodded, gasping as His grasp tightened on her hair…”not yet slut…not yet a while”

He held onto her hair and slid His fingers from her, watching as her pretty wet cunt tried to hold them, her ass and hips moving backwards. He lifted His slick sticky fingers to her mouth and pressed them into her lips, smearing her cunt juice across them, pushing them into her mouth…”clean them…clean your Master’s fingers” came His voice

She licked and lapped at the fingers as they pressed into her mouth, deep, almost choking her, His hand still in her hair.

Pulling them away from her mouth, He tugged her hair and began to lift her to her knees, holding her firmly. He looked down at her and grinned. The sight of her flushed face, her bright eyes, her thighs still wide, her smooth shaved cunt glistening and the smell of her in the room…what a delicious little slut she was...Did she know how the sight of her there excited Him?

Could she possibly know what kind of picture she presented to Him now?

He left her kneeling, her breath catching in her throat as He stood back and opened His trousers, freeing His hard cock to her eyes, watched as her eyes widened and the soft flush covered her face.

He looked down at her…such a lovely slut and now…she was His.

Taking hold of His cock His voice growled out the command, “Suck me”

He watched as she moved towards Him and took a step back, hearing her whimper out a soft enquiry and moved back again. Seeing her begin to crawl towards Him. He stepped back once more and sat on His chair, His legs spread, His cock in His hand as He began to stroke up and down along the shaft.

He watched as she crawled across the room, her breasts held fast in the constraints of the basque, threatening to spill over, her hips and ass swaying gently, her hair, beginning to work loose from the clasp that held it, framing her face and neck with soft tendrils.

Kneeling now between His thighs, she lifted slowly to lick the length, over His fingers and up to the slowly leaking head, licking and lapping catlike as He slide His free hand into her hair and groaned softly as He pushed her head downwards, feeling the moist heat of her mouth as it began to engulf Him, feeling her tongue sliding over the swollen head.

He bit His lip to hold back the groan of pleasure and tightened His grip on her hair, pushing her down to meet His lifting hips.

She looked up to see Him looking down at her and felt the shudder of pleasure run thru her.

She dropped her eyes, slowly closing them, choking a little as His hand pushed her head firmly down over His stiff cock, forcing the head deep into the back of her throat. Feeling her throat as it started to tighten, the gag reflex almost forcing the head of His thrusting cock from her mouth. His hand pushed a little harder on the back of her head, allowing her to draw breath briefly before pushing His hips back up towards her face.

He reached down with His free hand to prise her nipple from the tight cup of the basque and began to roll her nipple slowly and gently but firmly. The seconds passed as He kept up the steady thrusting of His hips, His cock slipping freely in and out of her hot, wet mouth and inexorably the pressure on her nipple grew. Tightening His grip, pinching now, twisting and tugging, watching her back arch as she tried to ease the pain, yet reluctant to release the thrusting cock. Pulling, twisting, pinching, thrusting, and fucking her.

Watching her inward struggle as the pain in her tender nipples fought with her need to take His cock deep in her mouth. He moved His other hand to scoop up her other breast and took the other nipple and twisted it sharply, causing her to tip her head backwards to inhale sharply.

Pulling them both in one sharp swift movement, He growled out at her, asking who had told her to release His cock.

She bent her head quickly and silently and took His cock back into her hungry mouth, His fingers pulling her closer to Him by her nipples. His hands moved to cup her breasts and He began to squeeze and knead them gently but firmly.

Pressing His cock deeper into her hungry slut mouth, watching as she fought to stop the gag reflex, releasing her breasts to hold her head firmly in place, pushing Himself into her hot, wet mouth.

Slowly easing His cock out to take her by the hair, winding the fallen length round His fingers and tugging her gently across the floor, watching as the full breasts as they swung a little, her ass still just covered with the short skirt, the stocking tops showing as she crawled to keep up with Him.

Letting her hair fall from His hand, He stood back from her and looked down at her, face and eyes lowered, shoulders brushing the floor, her hips high in the air, her long legs bent still, the black heeled shoes. What a glorious sight she was.

He stood above her, slowly moving His hand up and down His still slick cock and moved behind her. Bending to kneel behind her, rubbing the silky strands of precum over the curves of her ass, watching her lift to meet the gentle strokes.

He bent lower to lick the slick slit, wet and slick now, nibbling on her swollen lips, pulling, tugging, and sucking them into His mouth, hearing her gasps of pleasure and the sharp intake of breath as He began to gently chew the fleshy lips of her cunt. Slowly He pushed a finger into her cunt past His hungry mouth, slipping it in and out of her soaking slit.

Leaning back a little, He pushed another, then another into her and eased her pink fleshy hole open, stretching it as His finger pushed in and out, her hips lifting with the strokes. He watched as the three fingers grew slick, listened as the rhythm of her breath deepened and flick her clit sharply.

“No cumming yet madam” came the growl from behind her.

She lowered herself like a bitch on heat, her hair trailing a little now over the carpet, her shoulder almost flat against the floor and suddenly without warning His hand landed with a crack on her ass. The howl of pain from her mouth was music to His ears and He pulled His fingers from her while they were still splayed open, watching in the blink of an eye as her cunt stretched wide.

He stood and walked back to His desk and watched as she struggled to an upwards-kneeling position and shouted “KNEEL BITCH”.

The shock of His voice from across the room almost made her jump out of her skin and she quickly lowered herself to the floor once more.

“Over there, in the corner is a bag. Go to it, bring me what you find in it” came the command from the desk.

She made to stand and His voice hissed out the one word “crawl”. She sank back to her knees and began the slow crawl across the expanse of the room, her hair falling loose now from the pins, her breasts just visible now and then from between her spread thighs, encased still in the basque, the curve of them almost teasing Him, her pretty slick cunt lips swollen from the use of His fingers, her thighs slick with her cunt honey, the room filled with it’s scent.

She made her way self consciously over to the bag, knowing her entire ass and cunt were on show to His view. She stopped by the bag and lifted to her haunches and was aware that her cunt was dripping slightly, the tiny dewdrop just holding onto her fleshy lips, her ass stretched almost open for Him.

She bent over the bag and pulled it open and gasped out loud.

Nestling inside lay a set of cuffs attached to a slender leather collar, a set of chained nipple clamps, a length of rope, a crop, a dildo and a butt plug. She looked over her shoulder at Him and shook her head gently, the soft, whimpered moan of “nooo” escaping her mouth.

maerdydd
maerdydd
4 Followers