The Office Scene Ch. 02

Story Info
She chooses the toys.
1.7k words
4.05
19.1k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 05/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maerdydd
maerdydd
4 Followers

She knelt in silence as she looked back into the bag and held her breath waiting for His next command.

She picked up the collar and attached cuffs and looked over her shoulder at Him.

“Choose well slut. If I don’t like what you choose you’ll pay for it. Remember your job depends on how well you please me.”

She began to move to crawl back to Him and He looked at her with an eyebrow cocked and she stopped. “Mouth slut. Carry them in your mouth.”

She stopped dead in the middle of the floor and just looked at Him. “My mouth?”

A curt nod was all she got by way of reply and she placed the leather collar between her teeth, tasting the leather, the cuffs swinging loose and bumping against the swell of her still encased breasts.

She made her way back to Him and knelt, head down and released the collar at His feet and turned to go back to the bag. Her hips and ass swayed gently as she made her way back to the bag, her hair beginning to fall freely now. Her nipples brushing against the pile of the carpet, causing her to lift now and then. She stopped next to the bag and took a deep breath. Peeping into it she wondered what He would want her to take back. She had realised that He had every intension of making her please Him in any way, shape or form He wanted and that to some extent pain would be involved.

She lifted the nipple clamps and chains out of the bag and placed them in her mouth, tasting the sharp metallic tang. Sinking to her knees once more, she returned to His feet and dropped the chains with a soft tinkling noise.

Looking up at Him in a silent query she waited for another command.

“One more item slut and choose wisely.”

She nodded slowly and turned once more with her ass and hips high in the air.

She knew now her cunt was slick and wet and her heart was beating so loudly she felt sure He would be able to hear it.

She looked down into the bag and hesitated slightly. The crop or the dildo?

The crop she knew He would take to her ass happily but the dildo would allow Him to tease her cunt and ass. She took the dildo and stopped. If she were to choose this she would have to carry it in her mouth and how would that look to Him?

Taking a deep breath she placed the tip of the dildo in her mouth and shuddered a little at the taste of latex in her mouth. She knew He could not see what she had picked out of the bag and was worried that she would displease Him by not choosing the correct item.

She took one more deep breath and pushed the dildo deeper into her mouth sucking on it hard to hold it in her mouth.

She turned slowly and looked across the room at Him. His eyes took in the picture before Him.

Her hair, trailing and falling down over her face and shoulders, her mouth sucking hard to hold the latex dildo in her mouth, the full red lips tight about it, the tightly held breasts with the soft curves peeping out over the top of the boned cups, her thighs wide now and her slut cunt on full view to Him. He beckoned her over to Him, with the command to hold His gaze.

She held His look as she moved back towards Him. Her mouth holding the dildo for dear life, struggling to hold its length as it grew slick in her mouth. She moved quickly to His feet and watched as it landed at on the floor with a soft pop.

She settled back on her haunches and sat with her head and eyes lowered to the floor. He reached out and pulled her forward by the hair.

“Show me your breasts slut.”

She lifted each of them slowly from the confines of the boned cups and watched His fingers as they traced circles round each nipple. He took the clamps and placed them on her hardened nipples with a swift movement that caught her unawares, making her cry out in pain as they bit hard on her nipples, the chill of the chain hitting her hot skin as it swung against her. He pulled the chain sharply before she could get used to the pain in her nipples and listened to her cry of pain, bending to her mouth to whisper, “Get used to the pain slut. It will hit you when you least expect it.”

He pulled her closer to Him with the chain and watched as she tried to arch in towards Him to ease the bite. He pulled her up a little by the chain and slipped it over His cock, hearing her gasp of surprise and watched as she shifted to loosen the chain as it settled at the base of His cock.

He pulled her head down to the purple head and chuckled as she tried to lift to ease the biting pain in her nipples as the contrasting pains made her cry out…the pain in her nipples fighting with the pain inside her as she tried to suck His cock, hungry bitch that she was.

Her body arching and shifting as she tried to find a balance and still suck His cock.

Pulling her up to look into her eyes, He saw the flash of pain as the nipple chain was caught fast on His cock and slowly began to slide His hand up and down the length of it, her nipples stretches a little, lifting the soft orbs up and down, her body moving with the strokes to ease the pain.

“Stay still slut” came the command as His hand held her down by the shoulder and the other carried on it’s slow lazy strokes, her breath catching in her throat as her breasts were lifted again and again, His strokes growing a little faster, harder up and down, tugging the nipples again and again. Her body was shifting this way and that, almost chasing the sweet pain in her body, her breath gasping, catching in her throat, her head bending, trying desperately trying to lick or taste His cock.

He stopped the movement of His hand and allowed her to bend to lick at Him. Felt her hot, wet mouth slip over the swollen head and groaned softly as her mouth bent lower to engulf Him. The soft, velvet heat of her mouth taking and tasting Him, sinking low over the length of Him, feeling the back of her throat as it nudged the head of His cock. He reached down to entwine His fingers into her hair and pushed hard. Hearing her choke in shock as the thick length buried itself deep in her mouth and throat.

Forcing and pushing, hearing her start to gag, the whimpering sounds escaping from her mouth as she struggled to breath, the tears springing to her eyes, spilling out over her cheeks and down onto His thighs. Over and over He drove into the heat of her mouth, lust all but overcoming Him, when suddenly He stopped and pulled her head upwards, hearing the sharp intake of breath, forcing its way down into her lungs, watching as her full breasts heaved, her body shaking, tears falling freely.

Her eyes looking up at Him, with the silent plea of “Why?” unspoken yet hanging in the room between them.

He bent His head to kiss the tears softly, licking them up, tasting the salt, kissing her mouth softly as He whispered against her trembling lips, “I told you pain would hit you when you least expected it slut.”

His hand slipped down to the chain and He swung it idly, watching as her eyes widened, her breath held tight in her throat, tugging gently, just enough for the chains to bite, but not hurt. Leaning in close to her, His voice soft yet firm in her ear as He began to knead the full orbs of her breasts, “Turn and kneel for me whore. Show me what is mine to take as I will. Let me see that sweet ass and cunt.”

She turned slowly, her body aching, both with pain and shock and the need to cum, her cunt on fire, soaking, swollen and needy.

She knelt; head and shoulders low on the floor, her hips and ass high in the air, the pale skin of her thighs inviting His touch. Sliding a gentle hand up the length of her long legs, He eased them open to allow the scent of her musk to invade His nostrils once more. The soft swollen folds peeping out at Him, His hand running gently up and down the length of the smooth skin.

Teasing her cunt a little, dipping His finger in and out of her, seeing her body lift, hearing the soft whimpers from her mouth, he smiled to Himself.

Suddenly without warning, His hand landed on the soft inner thigh with a crack that echoed about the room and her body jerked upwards, thigh closing instinctively, her cry of pain in His ears. He pushed her back down to the ground and growled out a warning at her to stay still. His mouth traced the already rising finger marks, licking and soothing them. Tracing the outline slowly, feeling the heat of her skin with His tongue. Lifting a little to lick the soft pouty lips of her cunt, taking the drops of sweet honey that leaked from her.

She bit her lip and stifled the moan that threatened to escape them. Hearing Him move between her thighs, His breath sharp as His cock brushed her cunt. Her hips lifting upwards as her body arched back.

Wanting…oh god…needing to feel that thick length buried inside her. Shifting back, nudging her needy cunt against the smooth head, feeling it grow slick from her cunt honey.

He watched as the swollen head began to take on the familiar shine, her cunt honey giving it a soft sheen in the light of the room.

He pushed into her slowly, savouring the tight, hot sluthole as she inhaled deeply, feeling His length sink into her, feeling the tightness begin to give way under His slow, gradual stroke. Moaning softly as she eased back to meet the first, sweet thrust and His hands took her hips to hold her fast as He finally sank into her up to His balls, feeling the heat of her cunt as they rested against her puffy cunt.

maerdydd
maerdydd
4 Followers