The Office Slut

Story Info
The office slut is 10 minutes late and must be punished...
1.7k words
4.16
48.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our receptionist, Miss Spears, is renowned for being strict. When I was 10 minutes late for work that morning, I breezed past the front desk smiling. I didn't look her in the eye. My heart was fluttering and my mouth was dry. I was hoping she hadn't noticed the time.

I headed towards my own desk. It was a fairly large office with around 10 workstations. Mine was in the middle. I sat down at my desk, took my coat off and turned on my computer. A few of the men were already in and working, but nobody paid me much attention. I began to relax. I had started reading my emails when I saw Miss Spears out of the corner of my eye, walking slowly and deliberately towards my desk, strap in her hand.

She stood in front of me.

"What do you take me for?"

"I...I'm so sorry Miss Spears," I stammered, looking down at my desk. "The bus was late and I..."

She grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back, forcing me to look at her.

"Shut up," she said. "You should know better than to try and get away with a little trick like that, you tardy little slut."

I was aware that the men around me had stopped working and were watching us.

"I'm really sorry...I won't let it happen again Miss Spears,"

"You know what's going to happen now, don't you slut?"

She let go of my hair.

"Yes," I said.

"Then tell me, slut."

"I'm going to be punished," I replied obediently.

"Stand up," she commanded.

I stood up in front of my desk. I could feel the eyes of the 5 or 6 men watching me, burning into my skin. I could feel their anticipation. I started to feel my pussy becoming moist.

"Unbutton your blouse and take it off."

I did so, and Miss Spears took my breasts out from the cups of my bra.

"Turn around and show everyone your tits."

I did a slow spin, pushing my breasts out as I did so, avoiding the mens' eyes.

"You are such a little whore," whispered Miss Spears.

She grabbed my hair and forced me down so that I was laying over my desk. Then she unzipped my short, black skirt and pulled it down over my legs. My panties came next. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter as my sex was exposed to the entire room.

"Mr. Black, could you come and secure this bitch please," said Miss Spears as she held my hands together behind my back.

Mr. Black was a tall, muscular guy in his 40s who sat at a desk in front of mine. He didn't say much but he had fucked me a number of times before, he was rough, ruthless and well hung. Miss Spears pulled my head up by my hair so that I could watch him coming over. He looked me straight in the eyes as he did so, removing his tie while he walked. He came around behind me and trailed his fingers up my thighs and over my pussy. I whimpered as he did so. He caught my wrists in his tie and tied them together securely, before moving his hand back down towards my pussy and rubbing my clit with his large fingers. I pushed my bottom out towards him, still whimpering, but then he took his hand away quickly.

"Not yet, slut," said Miss Spears. "You need to learn your lesson first."

She came and stood behind me, her leather strap in her hand.

"I'm going to give you one of these for every minute your were late. And another 5 for trying to sneak past me without noticing."

15! Oh my god, there was no way I could take that many.

I could hear the men making noises of approval at her decision. A few of them said I deserved it and others commented on my breasts and my pussy as they talked about what a slut I was. They knew that at least some of them would be fucking me soon.

She stood for a while behind me, stroking my bottom with the leather strap, running it up and down my thighs, over my bottom, over my pussy which was throbbing and soaking. I pushed my bottom out towards her, surrendering myself to her.

"Spread your legs," she commanded. "On your tiptoes."

I did so, feeling all those eyes boring into my soaking wet pussy.

When the first blow cracked down on my buttocks, I squealed and my legs buckled.

"Oh, oh, oh, please Miss Spears, I can't take it, please, I promise I won't be late again."

A few of the men laughed.

"Shut up and count them slut," said Miss Spears. "And get back on your tiptoes."

I obeyed.

I whimpered and cried and screamed and writhed after each strap. For the first 4, she waited until I'd stopped whimpering before moving onto the next one, stroking my bottom and thighs and pussy with the strap. The men jeered and cheered her on, talking about how I was taking it and what they wanted to do to me when she had finished.

5, 6 and 7 she applied in quick succession. I just managed to count them, but when she stopped at 8, I screamed.

"No more, please, please, I can't take anymore, I'll do anything, please Miss Spears, I promise I'll be good from now on. Please, no, more."

She pulled me up by my hair again.

"Get up on the desk on all fours," she commanded. "Face down on the desk, buttocks in the air."

I had to stand on a chair and kneel on the desk. I saw that some of the men had taken their cocks out and were casually, slowly masturbating as they watched me.

Once I was kneeling on the desk with my ass high in the air, I felt completely exposed and helpless. I no longer had the desk to retreat against and had to hold my bottom outwards as number 9 burnt into my flesh.

"Nine," I whimpered. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Miss Spears, I won't do it again, I'm sorry."

She paused and slowly stroked my bare, spread pussy with the leather strap, up and down, over my wetness.

"Oh no, Miss Spears, please no," I begged, knowing what was coming next.

She brought the strap down on my pussy, not as hard as she had been laying it on my bum, but the pain burned into my cunt and I squealed and screamed and cried. There were claps and more sounds of approval from the men.

"Mr. Smith, would you like to take the final three?" asked Miss Spears.

Mr. Smith was one of the bosses who had come out from his office to watch my punishment. He often enjoyed punishing me in his office with a riding crop he kept in his desk drawer. When he had clients, he would have me kneel on the desk naked and suck their cocks whilst he whipped me with the crop.

"With pleasure, Miss Spears," said Mr. Smith.

He came over to my desk and Miss Spears went to hand him her strap, but he shook his head and unbuckled his belt.

"This will do nicely I think," he said.

"Mr. Smith, I'm so sorry," I whimpered.

"Shut up, slut," he commanded, and spanked my bottom 3 or 4 times with his bare hands.

He cupped my breasts in his hands and squeezed them, then slapped them a couple of times. With my bottom up in the air and my pussy soaking, I was so desperate to feel cock inside it. I spread my legs wider, exposing my pussy even more.

"Please fuck me," I said. "Please, please fuck me."

Mr. Smith laughed.

"You'll take what's coming to you first," he said, and brought his leather belt down on my buttocks.

I screamed and begged and pleaded and he waited until I had stopped until he did the next one, even harder.

After the last stroke, the men applauded, laughing, as I cried and whimpered.

"Now then," said Miss Spears. "Who would like to fuck her?"

They all came to form a circle around me. I looked at them, my tits bare and my pussy exposed and spread my legs as much as I could, my hands still behind my back.

"Please," I begged, "Please fuck me now."

"Some of you will have to use her mouth," said Miss Spears, untying my hands so I could support myself on all fours and my mouth was free.

The men had started to touch me. I could feel hands on my legs, my breasts, my ass, my thighs: rubbing me, pinching me, slapping me, stroking me. I pushed my tits into hands and my ass back so that my pussy was as exposed as it could possibly be.

Mr. Smith stood in front of me and slapped my face with his hand and then his cock. He pushed his cock into my mouth and I sucked it eagerly. He took his tie off and tied it around my eyes, blindfolding me.

"Look how greedy she is," someone said. They called me a slut and a whore as Mr. Black entered me from behind and I cried out, pushing backwards onto his cock. He fucked me hard. After that, I wasn't aware whose cock was where. They took it in turns to fuck me and put their cocks in my mouth as I squealed and orgasmed again and again over their cocks. When all of the men had cum over my face and my tits, Miss Spears took off my blindfold.

"There, little slut. Does that feel better?"

I nodded.

"Good. Now lick them clean.

The men lined up and I sucked my juices and any cum from their shafts, licking each one from base to tip.

"Well done," said Miss Spears when I had finished. "Don't even think about putting your clothes back on for the rest of the day. Now get on with your work."

And there I sat, at my desk, with my bra on but my tits out and with no knickers - just a suspender belt and stockings and a very sore bottom, covered in cum. The office slut.