The Office Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
In which Sam helps out at a board meeting.
2.8k words
4.58
97.3k
28

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady Grey
Lady Grey
462 Followers

Martin rang me on Sunday to enquire how I was, which I thought was nice of him. He said that he had spoken to his farther and he had suggested that I take a few days off to get over Friday. I thanked him and said that I was OK, but he insisted, so I did not return to work until Thursday. It was a good idea, because when I returned to work, I was feeling much better because of the rest. The marks and bruises on my body had gone, and down below, things were back in full working order again.

Mr. Mellor rang for me almost as soon as I arrived. He smiled at me when I entered his office and asked if I was feeling OK. "Yes, thanks, I am fine now".

He smiled. "Martin told me about Friday. He was very complimentary. I hear the boys had a real good trip. Well, back to work," he said. "I have someone I want you to meet."

I turned as I heard a door open behind me. A tall, elegant woman in her early fifties had just appeared from the bathroom, and she smiled at me.

"This is Amanda," Mellor said. "She supplies us with most of the clothes and underwear you have in your office."

Amanda walked over and kissed me on both cheeks. Then she held me at arm's length. "She's every bit as beautiful as you told me," she said, looking me up and down. "I can't wait to see her stripped."

Mellor turned to me. "Oblige the lady, please."

I looked at him a little startled by his request but I started to remove my clothes with Amanda watching me with interest. I had never been the slightest bit interested in women, and I had never been involved in a lesbian relationship, but I had a feeling that with the interest she was taking in me that Amanda herseld probably was a lesbian or at least bisexual.

When I was naked, she came over to me, looking me up and down. "What a beautiful body you have," she said. She looked across to where Mellor was sitting in my chair watching the proceedings with interest. "May I?" she asked.

"Be my guest," he said, with a slight shrug.

She reached out and began to caress my breasts, teasing the nipples gently. Surprisingly, I felt them beginning to harden under her touch. It was the first time I had been touched so intimately by another woman, and I was excited to find it was not at all that unpleasant.

Then when she leaned forward and began to kiss and suck my nipples, drawing them into her mouth and nipping them gently with her teeth, I could feel my excitement growing. I became even more excited when I felt her fingers begin to probe my pussy lips, spreading them open to allow her access. I realised that I must be getting rather wet when her fingers slipped inside me so easily and began gently rubbing my already engorged clit.

I felt myself pressing myself up against her hand, wanting to feel her deep inside me. As she eased me to a quick and exciting orgasm, I felt my juices flowing over her fingers. She pushed me back towards the sofa and laid me down on it. She knelt down in front of me and parted my legs, and then to my surprise, she went down on me and started licking the juices off my pussy. The sensation of her tongue running between my slit was one of the most wonderful feelings I have ever experienced, and I was rather disappointed when she stopped.

When she moved away, Mellor came over and looked down at me lying there with my legs still wide apart. "I think you enjoyed that," he said, with a slight smile on his face.

I looked up at him and nodded. "It was good," I said. "It was the first time I have been with a woman."

He smiled. "I'm sure it won't be your last."

Amanda had gone back into the bathroom and returned wiping her hands on a tissue. She handed some to me. "You'd better clean yourself up. We need to get down to work."

She picked up a small suitcase and placed it on the coffee table. I cleaned myself up as best I could and watched as she opened it. I noticed that it contained a collection of items of lingerie. She searched through it and pulled out a black item with trailing suspenders. She passed it to me. "Slip into this for me," she said.

She helped me as I placed the black satin item around my body. It was a waspy, a short corset that lifted my breasts but did not conceal them. It ended across my hips, leaving my rear and pussy exposed, with the long suspenders trailing down my legs. Amanda fished out a packet of fishnet stockings and handed them to me. I slipped into them, and then into a pair of 5-inch patent high heels which finished the outfit.

Mellor sat watching me. He smiled when he saw the completed outfit, and indicated that I should walk around the office to display the very revealing outfit.

"I think that will do nicely, for what we have in mind," Mellor said, as he watched me. "Thanks, Amanda," he said. "You can, of course, leave the rest of the stuff in the case. Samantha can look through it later and pick a few items out, can't you my dear?"

Amanda came over and kissed me. "Bye for now, darling," she said. "Do come over and visit me when these guys have finished with you. I'm sure we can find things to do." She stroked her hand temptingly over my exposed pussy, and after blowing a kiss at Mellor, she left the office.

Mellor came over to me. He took one of my exposed nipples between his fingers and squeezed it gently. "You look sensational, and just right for a little project I have in mind." He smiled. "But before that, just ease yourself up onto the corner of the desk and part your pretty thighs. I haven't had the pleasure of your body yet, and I feel rather horny after watching you and Amanda."

It was the first time Mellor had made a move on me. I wasn't sure that it was within his remit to use me for his own pleasure. But I was feeling slightly horney after my sesion with Amanda so I did as I was told. He stood in front of me and unzipped his pants, and eased out his large erection. I felt myself trembling with excitement at the sight of it. I was still wet from Amanda's activities, so I spread my legs, and without any preamble, he slid it into my waiting pussy. Then he fucked me with an urgency until at last I felt him swell within me and his erupting juices filled my love hole.

After he had finished, he told me to go back to my office and get cleane up and be in the boardroom by 1:30. "We have a board meeting this afternoon, and I want you to put on a little show for the members of the board." He smiled. "After what I have seen this morning, I think it will go very well."

I said nothing, just nodded my head.

"Wear the little outfit you already have on," he said, "Put a smart business suit over it". Then as he was leaving, he smiled at me and said, "Don't forget, no panties."

I arrived at the boardroom at 1:30 as ordered. I was a little surprised to see Rose there, looking a little different then usual in a smart grey dress that I noticed buttoned down the front. Mellor was also there putting out papers around the long table.

Rose smiled a welcome and suggested that I help her with the refreshments in one of the side rooms. We had just gotten the job done when we heard the board members start to arrive and enter the boardroom.

There were twelve board members altogether, ten men and two women. All the men looked to be in their late fifties or maybe a little older. One or two I knew, like Mr. Hinkerman, and the financial guy. The women I thought were maybe slightly younger. I could not help but notice that one of the women kept looking at me with interest.

Mr. Hinkerman and Mellor sat at either side of the chairman, a small man with iron-grey hair and piercing eyes. Rose and I took our seats at the back of the room as the meeting started. They got through the agenda quickly. Then the chairman announced that there would be a break for refreshments. I saw Mellor lean across and say something to the chairman, who smiled and nodded, then held his hand up. "Before you go, ladies and gentlemen, we have something that might interest you."

Mellor looked across at me and beckoned me over; Rose got up and followed me. I was then told to stand up on the raised platform at the top of the room. "Ladies and gentleman," Mellor announced, "I would like you all to meet Samantha." I smiled, feeling a little nervous, guessing what might be about to happen, but not really believing it, not here in the boardroom.

"Samantha is our new girl in Corporate Entertainment. She will be helping Rose today who most of you already know, they will serve the food and drinks and hopefully provide us with a little entertainment." He looked around the room before he continued.

" So if there is anything any of you might require, you only have to ask Samantha; you will find her very obliging."

He turned to Rose and smiled. "If you would now oblige us, Rose." She stepped up onto the dais and came over to me. She smiled at me, and I was a little startled when she began to unbutton my jacket.

I knew there was nothing I could do, so I stood there with a fixed smile on my face. Once the jacket was undone, she reached around and slipped it off my shoulders. As my partly concealed breasts were displayed to the members of the board, there were nods and murmurs of approval from all round the table. Rose then unclipped my skirt and slid the zip down. She eased it over my hips, and it fell to the floor. There were again more murmurs as my smoothly shaven pussy was openly displayed for all the members to see. I noticed the Chairman lean over and say something to Mr. Hinkerman, who nodded, smiling.

Again, I had that strange feeling of excitement and humiliation as I stood there in front of a group of strangers with my nakedness emphasised by the tight black waspy and the trailing suspenders. Then I heard Rose speaking to me, shaking me from my trance-like state. "Now it's your turn, Samantha," she said.

I did not understand at first. I looked at her. "My dress," she said indicating the buttons. Then I realised she was telling me that I had to take her dress off. She smiled at me as I started to unbutton the dress. "I'm sorry," I said, in a whisper. "I did not realize....Mellor never explained to me what was going to happen."

As I slowly unbuttoned her dress, it became clear to me that she was not wearing anything at all under it, and with the last button undone, it fell open to reveal her shapely naked body. I slipped the dress off her and placed it on a chair along with my own discarded clothes.

She stood there for a moment smiling and allowing the group to survey her naked body. She had large firm breasts with prominent red nipples, and like me, she too had a clean, smoothly shaven pussy.

She took my hand and led me off the dais. I followed her into the other room where we had earlier laid out the food. The board members filed in after us. We handed plates out to them. They selected food from the tables and seated themselves around the room in small groups. I noticed that Rose and I were the obvious centers of attraction.

Mellor came up to us and handed each of us a large open bottle of champagne. "Take this around," he said, "Keep everyone's glasses topped up."

As we were going around passing out the champagne, the groping started. As we required both hands to pour a large bottle like this, this left us exposed for exploring hands. Inquisitive fingers soon found their way into my pussy where I was already beginning to get rather wet. Some began caressing my breasts, while other members looked on waiting their turn. I noticed that at the other side of the room, Rose was getting the same treatment.

The two women board members were the worst. They made me stand in front of them while they pulled on my nipples, making me cry out, much to the amusement of some of the others members.

Later, when we had served the champagne, they humiliated me by making me squat over an empty bottle and ease myself down on it, allowing it to slide up into my pussy. They all thought this was immense fun, and joined together in urging me on. I thought at one point I was going to tear myself apart as the lips of my pussy were stretched tight around the bottle. I think Rose had been involved in this game before, and I was amazed to see her take nearly the whole of the bottle before she at last gave in, amid wild cheers and applause from the board members.

The meeting concluded late in the afternoon, but not before Rose and I were encouraged by Mellor's to put on a little show for the board members. I soon realised that Rose must have been a practicing lesbian or seriously bi sexual. She laid me down on the long table, and what she did to me with her fingers and mouth were beyond belief. Amid cheers and encouragement from all the members, she brought me to numerous climaxes that left me pleading for more.

After it was over, Mellor called me over and informed me that the chairman wanted to see me in private. He told me that he was in Mr. Hinkerman's office. Still in my almost naked state, I found myself knocking on his door. He called me in.

He was sitting in one of the low armchairs, his fly wide open, and he was sporting a large erection that he was slowly stroking. "I have been informed, my dear, that you can help me with this," he said.

I looked at him smiling sweetly and slowly nodded my head. "Yes, sir, where would you like me to put it first?"

He smiled. "I think I would like to fuck your pretty face first, young lady, and then we will see what takes my fancy." I quickly got down on my knees between his legs. I was soon swallowing him deep into my mouth, working on him with my lips. He was surprisingly good and he made me work hard before he filled my throat with his hot sticky cum.

I was amazed by his staying power for a man of his age. His erection did not seem to diminish, and it was soon pumping with gusto into my over worked love hole. He brought me to several orgasms before he himself finally finished. Even that was not the end of it. He made me bend over his desk, and after lubricating me with his fingers dipped in my flowing juices, he took me up the arse. As I have said before, this is something I don't usually encourage, but by that stage, I was so damned horny that I even pleaded with him for more.

When it was over, he thanked me for my services, but he did not offer me the use of his bathroom to clean up. So I had to make my way back to my own office looking a bit of a mess. Trails of my own juices mixed with his cum ran down my legs. Luckily for me, the place was deserted. When I pushed open the door, I was surprised by the sight that met my eyes. Rose was kneeling doggy fashion on the floor with Mellor's cock deep in her mouth, while Martin was thrusting his large ten inches up her willing pussy. They were so engrossed in what they were doing that they did not seem to notice me as I slipped quickly into the bathroom.

I stripped off my scanty attire and began to take a welcome shower. I was halfway through when Rose joined me. "Have you enjoyed your first board meeting?" she asked, with a smile.

I nodded "Yes, and it was certainly an eye opening experience." She laughed.

Lady Grey
Lady Grey
462 Followers