The Office Slut Ch. 08

Story Info
A Touch of the Orient.
2.6k words
4.64
49.7k
12

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady Grey
Lady Grey
462 Followers

My Wednesday and Thursday daytime appointments were much of the same, a couple of the senior management wanting to get their share of my body before I left at the weekend. Ken Buyers, who had booked me for an evening appointment, had left me a message to contact him when I returned to my office. I showered and cleaned myself up and slipped into a wrap before calling him. He wanted to make arrangements with me for the evening. He said that he would come over to my office for me around 5:30. I asked him what I should wear. He was silent for a moment. "I hear you have an interesting wardrobe," he said, "I think I would like to pick something out myself when I come over if that's OK with you?" I told him it would not be a problem.

At 5:30 precisely, there was a knock on my door. I opened it to allow a good-looking guy of about 40 or so to enter. "Ken Buyers," he said, smiling and holding out his hand to me. He shook mine with a firm tight grip. "It's nice to meet up with you at last. I have heard so much about you, but up to now, due to my busy schedule, I have never managed to arrange anything with you. Now that I have met you, I can now see why the rest of the management team thinks so highly of you."

I thanked him, smiling. I noticed the way he was looking at me. Looking down, I realised that my wrap was open slightly, displaying the swell of my breasts, showing him that I was probably wearing very little under it.

I smiled across at him. "Didn't see any point in dressing," I said as an explanation, "As I knew you wanted to pick out my outfit for this evening."

He went on to explain to me that we were meeting up with a couple of Japanese clients who were over here to discuss terms for a new computer installation. He had booked a table at a rather nice up-market restaurant called Goodfellow's. He said that afterwards, we would be going back with the clients to one of Hinkerman's VIP apartments where they were staying. I smiled, understanding what he meant.

"Do you want to look through my clothes?" I asked him.

He grinned. "Don't often get an offer like that," he said. I smiled at his witty remark; I was quite getting to like him.

I showed him my selection of clothes, and between us, after some discussion, we made a choice. The dress he picked was long and clingy with a deep vee neck. It also fastened down the front with small buttons, which allowed the wearer to let the skirt open up as high as she wished. On my suggestion, he picked out some dark hold up stockings and took his time in selecting the briefest pair of panties he could find.

I took the clothes back into my office and he sat down with a drink while I slipped into my outfit. He watched with interest as I slipped out of my wrap, seemingly unconcerned about my nakedness. As I revealed my attractive body to him, he did not realise that even though I had done it so many times, I still got a kick out of displaying myself.

Standing naked, I raised one leg on to a chair and began to carefully ease up my stockings. As I lifted each of my legs in turn, I knew I would be giving him an unrestricted view of my shaven pussy, and I was not at all surprised to see an interesting mound beginning to appear in his rather tight trousers.

With my stockings, on I stood up and picked up the brief panties. I held them in my hand. "Is there something you would like me to get rid of before I put these on?" I asked with a smile, looking in the direction of his lap.

He looked down, seemingly a little embarrassed, and then he nodded slowly. "I think that might be a very good idea, young lady. I don't think I would have been able to sit through a meal with you, knowing what you have on offer."

I walked over to where he was sitting. I knelt down in front of him and pushed his legs apart. As I began to unfasten his trousers, he reached out and began to toy with my breasts, pulling gently on my already stiff nipples. "Your breasts are wonderful," he said, a little breathlessly.

With some difficulty, I eased out his large erect cock. It was already a good nine inches of hot rigid flesh. To my pleasure, I was unable to close my fingers completely around it. I leaned forward and ran my tongue over the end; he gasped, then he groaned as I allowed him to slide it into my waiting mouth.

It did not take a lot of effort from me, as he was more than ready. He quickly came, with a small cry, pumping his hot, sticky cum down my waiting throat. As usual, I swallowed it all gratefully and then licked every last trace of his gradually shrinking tool. He lay back in his chair, a satisfied grin on his face. "If that's a sample of things to come," he said, "I think my clients are going to be in for a very satisfactory evening."

I went to the wash room and washed my hands and touched up my make up. When I returned, he excused himself and cleaned himself up while I slipped into my clothes.

When he returned, he looked me up and down. He said he certainly liked the outfit. We decided to button the skirt just enough to allow anyone looking just a glimpse of the tops of my lacy stockings. As it was impossible to wear a bra with the dress, he asked me to open the top of the dress almost down to my waist, displaying a deep cleavage and an interesting display of the swell of my breasts.

The two Japanese guys were waiting in the foyer when we drove up to the front of the company apartments in the limo. They seemed genuinely pleased to meet me, and I saw them both looking with interest at my rather revealing outfit.

At the restaurant, we were escorted to one of the more secluded booths, and as I slid into my seat between the two Japanese guys, I could not prevent my skirt hitching up and displaying my long legs and even a quick flash of naked thigh, much to their obvious delight.

A large unopened bottle of champagne was waiting in a silver ice bucket; the waiter popped the cork and poured out four large glasses.

The Japanese guys were very attentive and both spoke excellent English. They were obviously interested when Ken explained to them my role as a corporate entertainer for the company. They smiled at each other and nodded knowingly when Ken then told them that I was at their disposal for the night. I would be willing to do whatever they required of me. Just to emphasize this point, Ken leaned over and eased the top of my dress open allowing one erect pink nipple to pop out.

A beaming smile spread across their oriental faces as I sat there openly displayed. Just to add to their obvious enjoyment, I smiled as I slipped one of my fingers into my mouth and then ran it around my extended nipple.

As Ken had not instructed me to cover myself, I was still on display when the waiter arrived with our first course. He tried not to make it too obvious to me that he was looking, but I could feel his eyes on me. After the waiter had left, Ken did allow me to slip my exposed nipple back under cover as we began to eat the delicious meal.

After we had finished the first course, I suddenly became aware of a hand on my leg. I looked at the guy sitting next to me and smiled. He took this as an invitation and began to slide his hand higher until it was resting on my bare flesh above the top of my stockings. I realised at once where he intended going, and when he felt me part my legs slightly, he realised that there were no barriers. I felt the usual thrill of excitement as I felt him touch my pussy for the first time through the thin silk of my brief panties.

I could not help myself expressing a low moan as he then eased the thin strip of silk aside and ran his finger along my damp cleft. His partner must have realised at once that there were delights available beneath the crisp white tablecloth, and I felt a second hand sliding up my other leg. Soon, much to my pleasure, both of them were exploring the warm wetness of my pussy. More of the buttons of my skirt had now been unfastened and was open almost up to my waist.

At the other side of the table, Ken smiled at me. He was being left out at the moment, but I knew that his chance would probably come later. Although my panties were quite brief, the two guys were having problems with them getting in the way of their exploring fingers. In the end, they decided to remove them completely. I assisted them by raising myself from my seat slightly and allowing them to ease them down my legs.

Now with nothing to interfere with their pleasure, they spread my legs wide and intimately explored the delights of my love passage. I was becoming so turned on by their intimate caresses that I was relieved to see the waiter arriving with our main meal before I made a complete fool of myself.

The rest of the meal went off well with me being the entertainment between courses. Ken seemed pleased that his clients were enjoying themselves so much, but I think he would have liked to be in on the action himself.

After Ken had settled the bill, we prepared to leave. At this point, our waiter, the two clients, and I think maybe a couple of other diners sitting at a table opposite got a treat. As I slid out from behind the table with my skirt now open up to the waist and my panties missing, I could not help but display to them all the sight of my exposed pussy.

The two Japanese guys enjoyed the little display; the customers at the table opposite could not believe what they were seeing. Our waiter looked on politely, but still got himself a good eyeful of my exposed charms from close at hand.

On the way back to the company apartment in the limo, the guys could not keep their hands off me as I sat between them. Ken sat opposite, watching as they eased my dress aside to reveal my ample breasts, which they then played with like two excited kids with new toys.

When we reached the apartment, they allowed me to ease myself back into my dress before walking through reception, although my skirt was still open to the waist and my pussy quite visible to anyone who happened to be looking in my direction. Once inside the apartment, they did not waste any time getting me out of my dress. Then they both quickly stripped, revealing strong, well tanned bodies. Although they were relatively short in stature, this did not affect the size of their cocks which, while still only semi hard, were both a good eight inches in length and the thickness of my wrist.

As they worked on bringing their cocks to full hardness, they instructed me to bend over. I supported myself on a chair, leaving my rear an open invitation, which one of them quickly took advantage of, thrusting quickly into my waiting hole. The other one came around the front and rubbed the head of his now hard cock across my lips. I knew what was required of me and willingly opened my mouth to receive him.

Ken was sitting comfortably on a sofa watching the interesting sight of my being impaled from both ends at once. They were both very experienced in the art of lovemaking, and I gave them a good run for their money, holding myself back until I knew that they could hold back no longer. With a gasp and a cry of pleasure, they both came within moments of each other, filling me to overflowing at both ends. I swallowed as much as I could, while the rest ran in sticky streams down my body and legs.

Amazingly, after a short break, they changed ends and Ken had to sit through a second performance before he was allowed his turn. While the two guys left the room to freshen up, I managed to quickly wipe down my body. Ken beckoned me over to where he was seated, his trousers were already open and he was holding his erect prick in his hands. He leaned back on the sofa allowing me to straddle his legs and lower myself on to the large fleshy pole he was holding.

I tried unsuccessfully to smother a scream as a good ten inches of his erect cock slid with ease all the way into to my by now well lubricated hole. Clutching on to his legs, I began, much to his obvious pleasure, to raise and lower my body, squeezing his prick as I did so. His hands clutched onto my breasts, his fingers digging painfully into the firm, fleshy globes. As I had already been successfully fucked twice already, I was in no hurry to finish, and he was gasping with pleasure as I rode him until with a cry, he erupted deep inside me.

As we clung together, and our lust subsided, I felt the wonderful sensation of his prick, having completed its work, beginning to shrink inside me. At last, and a little unsteadily, I managed to ease myself off him. I made my way to the bathroom, and after stripping off my by now tattered stockings, took a long hot shower to revive my aching body which I knew would be put to further use during the next few hours.

Ken left us a little while after that, and I spent the night as the meat in a sandwich in a king-sized bed. The two Japanese guys were insatiable; they both took me again twice before we finally all fell into a deep sleep. I was rudely awakened in the morning as a hard prick again slid into my by now very tender pussy.

Again they both took their pleasure of me before being interrupted by the doorbell; it was the waiter with our breakfast. After the amount of effort and energy I had expended over the last eight hours, I quickly devoured the large breakfast with obvious pleasure. Afterwards, I showered my abused body and slipped back into my dress, the only item of clothing I had left to wear, and just in time for the company limo to arrive and take us all back to Hinkerman's.

When we arrived, Ken was waiting for us and all three of them thanked me for the pleasure of my company. I must have looked a bit of a sight as I made my way back to my own office. It was ten in the morning and I was still wearing a rather revealing evening dress.

Lady Grey
Lady Grey
462 Followers