The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,640 Followers

"Let's do it, Sarah. Right here," I said, then bent down to kiss her neck.

I felt her body relax, and she put her hands on my chest.

"We... we can't. It's too risky," she whispered.

I let her go, walked to the fridge, got my yogurt, and faced her.

"Ok. Well, I'm going to enjoy my yogurt at my desk. Maybe we can have a little chat about that project you wanted my input for." I walked past her, gently spanking her tight ass as I went by.

I returned to my desk and leisurely ate my yogurt. I began to think Sarah was not going to take me up on my offer. Disappointed, I turned back to my screen, just as I heard a knock at my door. I opened it to find Sarah, her arms around a thick folder pressed against her chest. I grinned and opened the door wide.

"I was beginning to think you weren't going to come," I said, as she walked in.

I pulled the spare chair out from the wall and offered her the seat. I shut the door and sat down in my chair. Sarah placed the folder on the end of the desk and looked at me.

"Sounds like you and Nat had a nice little quickie this morning," she said. "Almost got caught too, from the sounds of it. I think I'll be a little more careful." She pulled my chair over to hers and leaned forward.

We kissed passionately. When we parted, I looked down her top and noticed her soft breasts were unclad. Her nipples stuck out dramatically, surrounded by her small dark areolas. I saw the glint of her nipple ring.

"I like your new style, Sarah," I commented.

She reached into the folder and took out her bra. She dangled it in front of me before letting it fall to the floor. She then unbuttoned her blouse even more, and spread it open to give me a lovely view of her pert breasts. She then slid her hands over my thighs and unzipped my fly. Without breaking eye contact, she fished out my semi-hard penis and began stroking it.

"I've been dreaming about having this magnificent cock back in my mouth all week."

Sarah wasted no time, dropping to her knees.

She pushed the lever on the underside of my chair and I felt myself drop several inches. She began by running her tongue around the rim of my head, and flicking it on the underside. She licked her lips as she pumped my shaft, getting me hard. I slid down in my chair to give her better access. She licked my balls, moving them about with the tip of her tongue, then ran it the length of my pole before popping the head between her lush lips. I saw her cheeks pull inward as she sucked mightily on my dick head. My toes curled with the pleasure and I gripped the arm rests of my chair.

"Oh, Sarah, you have a fantastic mouth," I said.

She looked up at me without removing my dick from her mouth and winked. I felt her tongue slide between the bottom of my cock head and her bottom lip and extend downward. Simultaneously, she began sliding her head down on my member until half of it was in her mouth. She slid it out slowly, leaving a glistening trail of spit on it.

She pulled it out of her mouth, pursed her lips, and spit on the top. Using both her hands, she worked the spit along the length of my shaft with a twisting motion, my purple head popping out over the top of her small fists at the bottom of each stroke. I could already feel myself begin to lose control as Sarah circled her tongue around my head again, still giving me a double-fisted stroking.

I turned my head towards the office for a moment to check if the coast was clear, and noticed some movement through the frosted glass next to the door. Stretching my neck, I glanced through a clear section, and once again saw Carmen making a bee line to my office.

'Fucking hell, it's like she knows', I thought to myself.

"Sarah, get up. Carmen's coming."

But Sarah did not get up.

She looked up at me and smiled, then shuffled quickly to the side until she had her back to the door. She grabbed the base of my chair and pulled it, wheeling me into a sitting position at my desk, as she moved backwards underneath it, deftly snatching her bra up off the floor as she did so.

I was sitting much lower than usual, but otherwise—to the observer speaking to me from my office doorway—nothing looked remotely conspicuous.

"What the fuck?! Sarah, get out of there! If Carmen catches us..."

Without so much as a knock, the door flew open. I quickly pulled the folder on the desk towards me (silently thankful that it was the right way up) and looked up.

"Hello again Carmen," I said nervously. Under the desk, I felt a fist tighten around my cock, and a warm, soft sensation envelop my dick head.

"Hello. Hard at work?" she asked.

She was wearing a white blouse, unbuttoned scandalously low. Her tits were obviously in a push-up bra, but she hardly needed it. I don't know why I hadn't noticed earlier. She occasionally dressed provocatively in the office, and today was certainly one of those days.

As I stared at her overflowing bust I felt Sarah's mouth slowly descend on my penis.

"Are you going to answer me, or just stare at my chest?" Carmen said.

My mouth opened, but no sound came out. I flushed and blinked rapidly, looking down at the report in my hands.

"Ah..., I—I'm sorry Carmen. Sorry, I was, um... yes. Hard... ahem.. at work," I stammered.

I felt my cock hit the back of Sarah's throat and continue travelling down it.

"That's awfully rude of you. I'm not an obje—" Carmen began.

"—It's also rude to barge into someone's office without knocking!" I blurted out.

Carmen looked shocked, but must have realised I had a point, since she had no immediate comeback. I could now feel Sarah's lips near the base of my cock, my head buried deep in her throat. She gently squeezed my balls with her hand. I sighed deeply, trying to mask my pleasure with resigned exasperation.

"I'm sorry, Carmen. I've had a bit of a stressful week, I have a lot of work to catch up on, plus... I'll just come out and say it: you haven't been the easiest boss lately. I've been working my ass off and I've still managed to cop it from you at every turn. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but if you just tell me then I can work on it."

I looked up to her again. Sarah was now holding the tops of my thighs and was bobbing her head expertly up and down the length of my shaft. I don't know how she managed to do it so silently, but I could feel an orgasm building.

I felt her saliva drip down and onto my balls, I felt my head get squeezed by the back of her throat every time she descended on me, I could feel her fingers rolling my nuts around, and I could even feel her tongue extend on the underside of my dick.

It was all too much: I was going to nut.

Carmen, meanwhile, was observing me with interest. She remained silent for a few moments, then a subtle grin touched her lips as she looked at me. She put her hands down on the desk and leaned over towards me. Her marvellous cleavage came perfectly into view at my eye level, and I was unable to look away.

It was at this very moment that I blew my load.

I felt my cum travel the length of my cock just as Sarah was bobbing down for another deep throat. It must have sprayed right down her oesophagus just as her lips reached the base of my member. My mouth opened, and I stifled a moan. I managed to tear my eyes away from Carmen's bust and look into her eyes, which were now very close to mine.

"You don't know what you're doing wrong?" she asked.

I felt another spurt as Sarah was withdrawing. I felt her hand close around my wet shaft as her other hand squeezed my nuts. Another load must have gone into her mouth. She stroked my cock, milking the cum, sucking ferociously on my head between swallows. The pleasure overwhelmed me, wave after wave of warmth coursing through my body, followed quickly by a 'pins and needles' sensation. I couldn't imagine the expression that I might have been making during my orgasm, but I was fairly sure I looked either like a sunburned simpleton, or a frightened ghost--depending on whether I was blushing or pale.

Carmen leaned past my face until her mouth was at my ear. Her long, dark hair brushed my cheek as she whispered,

"I think you do."

I blew a final monster load into Sarah's sucking mouth before I was able to recover my senses. Carmen leaned back, and I took another long, unintentional look at her breasts. I felt Sarah's lips slip firmly over my cock head as she withdrew my spent penis.

I looked back to Carmen's eyes as quickly as I could. She looked down at her chest, then back to me as she straightened up, crossing her arms again. I was still speechless.

"I have to leave for a meeting and won't be back in the office today. Come and see me in my office at 8am tomorrow morning. Don't be late," she said, turning on her heel and shutting the door behind her.

"Jesus!" I sighed.

I wheeled my chair back after checking that all was clear. Sarah had unbuttoned her shirt, and sat crouched under my desk, her cheeks bulging. She still had my cum in her mouth. As I tucked my cock back into my pants, she slipped her shirt off, picked up her bra, and dribbled my cum from her mouth into each cup. Then she put the bra over top of her tits and fastened it, making sure it was adjusted properly.

"Mmmmm, now I can keep you with me the rest of the day," she said happily, peeking into the cups to see the cum sticking to her breasts.

I sat, still dumbfounded. Sarah buttoned her top, collected her folder, and left my office without another word.

I ran my hands through my hair and exhaled deeply, collapsing back into my chair. Another close call. But this time something was different. Carmen knew something. And I had the distinct impression I was going to find out what it was exactly that she knew when I met with her the next day. A sense of dread weighed upon me, and caused a heavy feeling in my stomach.

I decided to get back to work, if only to distract me from my impending meeting with Carmen. If how she was treating me this week was any indication, it wasn't going to be good.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,640 Followers
12