The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 03

Story Info
Carmen knew all along... now she confronts us.
8.1k words
4.71
123k
68

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers

"Get your cock out."

I was sitting in Carmen's office early on Friday morning. She had requested this meeting--an hour before our official start time--the day before; an appointment I had been dreading. I had gone immediately to her office to tell her I would be there in a minute, but she's asked me in. She hadn't even given me the chance to take off my suit jacket and drop my bag off in my office.

Her first words to me, aside from "good morning", shocked me senseless.

"Wh... what??!" I sputtered.

"You heard me. Stand up and take your cock out of your pants." Carmen's gaze was dead serious.

"This has got to be some kind of joke," I responded, laughing nervously.

Carmen just stared at me, her expression unchanged.

"Ok, if it's not a joke, then it's harassment," I said finally.

Carmen turned to her computer and clicked the mouse a few times, seemingly ignoring me.

"Are you going to tell me what the hell is going on?" I asked, annoyed.

Carmen swiveled in her chair, legs crossed in her short grey skirt. She was wearing a black suit jacket, but I could not see what she was wearing underneath. I thought it was a low-cut top, since I only saw her skin beneath the jacket; the skin of her lovely, voluptuous cleavage.

Carmen looked at me for a few seconds, then turned her computer screen so I could view it. On it was a video. It was a video of my office, with me standing up squirting ropes of cum from my cock onto Nathalie's full bust. I felt all the blood drain from my face. My mouth hung open.

"I love this part when I open the door," said Carmen, smiling faintly and pointing at the screen. "You can still see Nat at the side of the screen, hiding behind the door, trying not to spill any of your semen on her clothes."

I tried to speak, but no words came.

"Do you want me to show you the video I got of Sarah sucking you off?" Carmen was toying with me now.

"I... I don't know what to say. I got carried away. I know how inappropriate this is and—"

"—and nothing! Just stop right there. I know everything. I'll save you the embarrassment of telling me the whole story. Last weekend at the lake I couldn't sleep and decided to join you in the sauna. I saw the three of you in the water and was about to say hello when I noticed you were all naked. I hid behind the sauna and waited until you went in. I watched you through the window."

"I'm sorry, Carmen." What else was there to say, really? I was busted. "What... um... what are you going to do?" I felt defeated.

"Are you concerned about losing your job?" she asked.

"Well... of course, but I'm more concerned about Nat and Sarah. I don't want anyone to know. I wouldn't want to do anything to break up their marriages. We were just having some fun, it's nothing more."

"What about their jobs? I could just as easily sack them, couldn't I?" suggested Carmen.

"Please, no. This is my fault. If you're going to let anyone go let it be me. That will solve the problem."

"What... and let you off easy?" Carmen was still deadpan.

"Easy?! No... please. Don't drag Nat and Sarah into this," I pleaded.

"Then I suggest you do as I say. Stand up, undo your trousers, and take your cock out for me to see."

Carmen's mouth curved into an acidic grin. There was no arguing with her. Besides, there was maybe a chance this would lead to something enjoyable for both of us.

I stood up and walked into the far corner behind her desk. Her office was quite big, and there was no chance of anyone seeing me from this position. Slowly, I unfastened my belt and unzipped my fly.

"Take them off. In fact, I want you to take everything off," Carmen said.

"But... what if someone comes in?" I asked nervously.

"I'll decide what to do should the situation arise. You should just busy yourself with taking your clothes off," said Carmen coolly.

I stepped out of my shoes, removed my socks, and pulled my trousers down and stepped out of them. Next I removed my suit jacket, then unbuttoned my shirt and removed it, letting it fall in the pile of my other clothes.

"Aren't we forgetting something?" Carmen said as she pointed to my loins with the end of a pen.

Without breaking eye contact with Carmen, I hooked my thumbs in the elastic of my underwear and slid them to the floor, stepping out of them and crossing my arms.

I saw her eyes widen almost imperceptibly. The tip of the pen went to her mouth and she played with it absently. After a few moments, Carmen stood up and walked up to me, standing directly in front of me. She looked down to my cock, then up to my face.

"Very impressive," she said.

She walked to the side of the office and rolled a chair over to me.

"Sit down," she commanded.

I sat, wondering what was going to happen next. Carmen opened one of her desk drawers, retrieved an object, and closed the drawer. When she turned back around, she had in her hand a roll of packing tape.

"What... what are you doing?" I asked.

"You're a clever boy. I'm sure you can figure it out," she said as she advanced on me.

She stood behind me and pulled my wrists back, taping them to the chair's back rest. My feet she bound to the seat post. After taping me firmly to the chair, she stood in front of me with her hands on her hips.

"Yes, that should do," she said. She wheeled me back into the corner of her office and wheeled over a large white board, hiding me behind it.

"You can look through this crack if you want to see what's happening. I'm about to invite one of your friends in for a chat. If you make a sound I'll tell her husband what you've been up to."

Carmen sat down at her desk and picked up her phone. She dialled a number and waited.

"Good morning, Natalie. It's time for our meeting. Could I see you in my office, please?"

She hung up and clicked a few buttons on the computer mouse. I leaned forward as far as my bound arms would allow and peered through the crack to watch Nat enter. She was wearing a white turtleneck and jeans. Her breasts looked phenomenal under the thin ribbed cotton, and it was quite obvious she was not wearing a bra. Her tits bounced with every step, and her nipples poked sharply through the fabric.

She sat in the chair in front of Carmen's desk, facing Carmen and me. I admired the way the weight of her breasts created shadows under them, reinforcing their enormous size and shape. Even more impressive was the fact that they still sat fairly high on her chest, perky and round. My mouth began to water and my cock began to swell. Carmen leaned forward on her desk.

"Well, that is a very nice top you have on today, Nat," said Carmen.

"Um... thank you," responded Nat, fidgeting uncomfortably.

"I mean, I already knew you had beautiful breasts, but to see them without a bra... They're still so perky."

I saw Nat blink rapidly and turn scarlet.

"Uh... I... erm... I should change...?" she trailed off.

"No, no please don't! A fabulous pair like that should be on full display. But who are you trying to impress?" continued Carmen.

"N—no one, Carmen. I just... wanted to show off a bit."

Carmen leaned back in her chair and clicked the computer mouse. I saw the video of Nat and me pop up on the screen. I was fucking her on the desk.

"No more lies, Nat," said Carmen as she swiveled the screen towards her.

Nat's eyes became the size of saucers and her hand flew up to cover her mouth. She went very pale.

"Please, Carmen. Please don't say anything. Sack me, I don't care, just don't let this get out," pleaded Nat.

Carmen ignored her.

"I also know about Sarah. I saw you three last weekend at the retreat."

Nat was twisting her hands together, and I could see the rising and falling of her bosom as she breathed heavily.

"What do you want?" Nat said softly, appearing as stunned as I had been.

Carmen stood up, letting the video play. I couldn't see what was on the screen, but Carmen walked behind Nat's chair, put her hands on the sides of her head and turned it towards the screen. Nat watched, wide-eyed as Carmen slid her hands down to her shoulders and began gently massaging her.

"Relax, Nathalie. To tell you the truth, it really got me off watching you three at the lake and in these videos. Even watching right now I'm getting pretty excited. Look: here's the part where he jerks off on your tits."

The girls watched the screen intently in uncomfortable silence for at least half a minute. Carmen had a devilish smile, and was sliding her hands down Nat's chest as Nat gripped the arms of the chair and continued breathing hard.

Carmen cupped Nat's tits gently as Nat looked down at her chest, incredulous.

"Just look at that load..." commented Carmen, clicking her tongue as she massaged Nat's breasts. "Tell me, how does it feel? Sucking it, taking that cock inside you, getting sprayed with his semen...?" asked Carmen.

Nat seemed hypnotized as she stared, her nipples hard and visible as Carmen squeezed her melons.

"I loved it. I can't stop thinking about it," she said. Suddenly, she seemed to snap out of her trance.

"Does he know? Does he know you know? I haven't seen him this morning. You didn't... you didn't sack him, did you?" Nat looked worried.

Carmen released her grip on Nat's tits and sat on the edge of the desk, facing her.

"Why do you care?" she asked.

"Because we were all going to keep this secret. It was just for fun. We didn't want it to spoil anything," Nat said desperately.

Then her expression changed as an idea seemed to occur to her.

"Carmen, you're... very, very sexy, I'm sure if you asked him he would... um... he would have sex with you too!" blurted Nathalie.

Carmen laughed.

"My dear Nathalie, that would be rewarding him, not punishing him," said Carmen, as she slid off the desk and walked slowly towards me.

"What I want," she said, placing her hands on the side of the white board, "is to see you..." she began rolling the board sideways. "...fuck him."

As I came into view, Nat gasped. My cock was now semi-erect, but I was bound, unable to play with it. Smiling, Carmen turned to Nat and crossed her arms. Nat's mouth was agape, and she kept looking from me to Carmen and back.

"H—here? Now?" said Nat.

"You don't have to fuck him straight away. You can start by sucking his cock," said Carmen, walking to her desk chair.

Nat paused for a few moments, then stood up. Very slowly, she walked past Carmen's desk, hesitating, waiting for Carmen to say something. Carmen sat in her chair and remained silent, a smile playing on her full lips. Nat looked back to me, and I nodded reassuringly.

"Come on, Nat. I know how much you love fucking. I know how much you love it when I bury my cock inside your sweet, wet pussy," I said.

Nat smiled.

"And now you have a captive audience," said Carmen, opening a large drawer in her desk.

She reached in and removed a small digital camcorder. "So I want you two to put on a really good show," she finished, pointing the camera at Nat. Still, she hesitated.

"It's not like she doesn't already have footage of us fucking. Nat, please, my cock is aching for you. Please suck it!" I begged.

"That's the spirit!" exclaimed Carmen.

Nat seemed to relax slightly. She looked at me, and slowly unbuttoned her jeans. She took a few steps towards me and unzipped her fly. Then she slowly peeled them off her ass, making sure to face it directly towards Carmen, and bending at the waist. I noticed she was wearing a black g-string, as she stepped out of her shoes and jeans. She stood in front of me, unsure of exactly what to do next.

"Get those fantastic tits out and put them in my face," I encouraged her.

"Oooh, it turns me on when you talk dirty," Nat said, pulling her turtleneck up until the bottoms of her breasts were showing.

She raised her arms above her head, holding her hair up in a pile and turned to face Carmen.

"Do you want to see them too?" she asked in a husky voice.

Carmen, taken off guard by Nat's sudden ease with the situation, was speechless. Nat swayed her ass at me tantalizingly.

"Oh, so now you're going to act coy? I've seen you starting at my titties on many occasions." Nat's hands descended and it appeared as though she flashed her tits at Carmen.

"You want to suck them, don't you? You loved seeing him jizz on them and now you want to lick his cum off." Nat was being downright bold.

"You dirty girl!" said Carmen, chuckling softly. "You're right. I've always found you attractive, and I certainly admire your breasts. I'll get to them in time. Now I want to see you suck his cock."

She stood up and walked over to us to get a better shot with the camera. Nat held her hair on her head again as I got a great view of her side-boobs. Then she pulled her top down until it just covered her nipples. She turned around and put her hands on her hips. The bottoms of her breasts were bulging out from under her top, and I could make out her nipples poking through the material. My cock twitched.

"You're not completely hard yet... I'm surprised," said Nat.

"I'll need a bit of help for that," I said, twisting in my bonds.

Nat placed her hands on my thighs and leaned close to my face. She smiled and gently licked my lips before lowering her head slowly down to my cock. She bent at the waist, giving Carmen another lovely view of her ass. Without using her hands, Nat picked my cock up with her lips and slid it into her mouth.

The soft, warm sensation of her lips sliding over my aching rod was magnificent, and I moaned loudly as Nat bobbed her head up and down on my dick. Carmen moved beside us and when my cock emerged from Nat's mouth, wet with her saliva, it was rock hard.

Nat looked over to Carmen, who looked slightly bewildered.

"Is that big enough for you?" she asked Carmen.

Carmen's mouth moved, but no sound came out. Eventually she found her voice.

"It's even bigger in person. How did you get that massive thing down your throat?" she asked.

"Sarah is a good teacher," replied Nat. "Mostly you just have to relax and not fight it."

"I wasn't asking for lessons, I was asking how YOU got it down your throat," quipped Carmen.

Nat looked over her shoulder, shooting Carmen a nasty glance, then diverted her attention back to me. She looked up at me and licked her lips before taking my entire cock into her throat in one smooth downward motion, making sure to hold her hair out of the way so Carmen could get a good shot. I arched my pelvis, pushing my dick further into her mouth as she stuck her tongue out and prodded my balls.

"Aaaah, fuck yeah! That's some good deep-throat!" I moaned.

Keeping my cock buried deep in her throat, Nat reached down her sides and hooked her thumbs under her panty elastic and began pulling them down her hips. Carmen moved behind her, pointing the camera at her full ass. As Nat slid the g-string over her ass, I saw Carmen's eyes widen, and she lick her lips.

"I like the shaved look, Nat," she said.

Nat continued to bob her head on my cock, as she dropped her panties to the floor. She then gripped her ass cheeks and pulled them apart for the camera.

"You should see this," Carmen said to me, as she stared fixated at Nat's rear. "She has the cutest little asshole!"

My cock popped out of Nat's mouth, trailing strings of saliva which stuck to her chin. She turned her head towards Carmen.

"Why don't you touch it?" said Nat.

Carmen looked at her, aghast. She quickly regained her composure, straightening her jacket with her free hand and clearing her throat.

"I don't think so. This show is mine to watch, and yours to act. Now I want you to titty-fuck his massive cock."

Carmen strolled over to me and stood directly behind me. Nathalie knelt down in front of me and looked up.

"Spit on his cock," said Carmen commandingly.

Nat obliged and spat a large gob of saliva onto my dick head. It dribbled down my shaft, coating it. Nat cupped her mountainous breasts and pulled them apart as she leaned forward. Using her fingertips, she pulled the base of my cock so that it slid between her tits and rested on her chest. I could see the trail of her spit left behind on the insides of her breasts. She pushed her tits together and enveloped nearly my entire length—all except for the tip. Her nipples were hard and nearly touched as she squashed my member in her bosom.

Slowly, she lifted her massive tits up and over top of my dick head. I watched it disappear amid the soft, pink flesh of her bust and felt a wave of pleasure. As her breasts neared her chin, I could feel my skin being pulled, tugging my ball sack upwards with her movement. Quickly, she pushed her tits down and my cock popped out from between them, wet with her spit and my pre-cum. Again, Nat began the upward motion, squeezing my cock tightly between her bulging tits. When she pushed them down, they slapped on my abdomen and thighs and I couldn't contain a cry of pleasure.

Nat now began a steady rhythm of tit-fucking, first watching my cock appear and disappear in the mounds of her breast meat, then looking me in the eyes lustfully as she bounced her tits on my rock hard penis.

"Oh my god. Are you getting this, Carmen? This is the most amazing titty-fuck I've ever had! Nat, your tits are so soft and warm!" I thrust my hips upwards and my dick head struck her chin, hard. I felt a brief jolt of pain, but it faded quickly as Nat looked at me.

"Your dick is so big, my tits don't even cover it!" she said.

"Put your head down so you can suck it when it pops out of your tits," Carmen instructed.

Nat obliged without a word. Her mouth opened and she slid her tits down my wet shaft, popping the head between her lips. She repeated this motion as I thrust my hips and felt her tits slap against my abdomen.

"Please tell me you're playing with yourself back there," I said to Carmen, not taking my eyes off Nat.

"I'm busy filming. Just keep stroking your cock between those lovely breasts," she replied.

I thrust my hips in a steady rhythm so that Nat didn't have to move; she simply squeezed her breasts together around my cock and kept her mouth in an "O" shape so my wet dick head could pop in and out. When my thrusts picked up pace, Nat lifted her head and let go of her tits, putting her hands on the tops of my thighs. My dick sprung back against my stomach, trailing a string of Nat's spit, as her tits rested on my balls.

She licked her lips and looked at me earnestly. I squirmed in my bonds and felt them loosen slightly. Nat's eyes drifted upwards over my shoulder to Carmen, then back to me. She pushed her hands down on my thighs and raised herself into a crouching position. Her melons hung deliciously suspended just over the base of my cock.

Nat looked down and, moving her body, gently stroked the length of my cock with her hard right nipple. When she reached the tip, she lowered herself ever so slightly so that her nipple ticked the underside of my cock head, pushed by the weight of her breast. My member responded, twitching forward and pushing into her soft breast, creating a divot in the pillowy flesh.

Nat continued to trail her heavy bosom up my stomach and over my chest. At this point she straightened her legs so she was bent over in front of me, her tits sandwiched and bulging between her arms. She gazed into my eyes before kissing me passionately.

"God, you make me so wet," she said after our lips parted.

She put her hands behind me on the back of the chair and swung her legs around mine so that one foot was on the back of the seat behind me and the other was planted on the floor next to me. She forced herself forward squashing her tits into my face and rubbing them around roughly. I stuck my tongue out and licked and sucked at her mounds. Eventually she backed away, and I looked up breathlessly at her smiling face.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers