The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,640 Followers

"If you don't get my cock inside that wet pussy of yours soon I'm going to lose it," I said.

Nat responded by looking between her mountainous tits down to her smooth pussy. She lowered herself until her pussy lips touched my nut sack. She then ever so slightly shifted her pelvis, so that her slick lips parted at the base of my cock.

I could see her wet, swollen clit graze my shaft as she pushed her hips forward and slid her soaking mound up the length of my cock. When her labia had enveloped my dick head, she pushed herself downwards, pressing her pelvic bone into my stomach. I felt my cock slip upwards into the notch of her pussy hole, and Nat twitched her hips, clasping my dick head just inside her cunt with her strong vaginal muscles.

She continued to look downwards as she raised herself so that we could both have a nice view of my cock just barely penetrating her sweet mound.

"Oh my god," said Carmen. "Stay there. Stay just like that."

She leaned over my shoulder, resting her breasts there, and reached around my neck with the camera. I could see a close-up of our genitals on the screen. With her other hand, Carmen reached down and extended her index finger to touch Nat's love bud.

"Look at that..." Carmen seemed lost in the image. "You two look so fucking sexy like that, with Nat perched on your dick head, her tits suspended above you, just waiting to take you inside her."

Nat sighed loudly as Carmen very gently prodded her clit with her finger.

"Carmen, I want you to strip while Nat fucks me. It would be so hot to see you peel off your clothes and finger fuck your pussy on your desk while Nat rides my cock," I said, trying to look sideways at her breasts.

"Unfortunately, you don't get to call the shots. And you're not going to see me naked. You're going to do as you're told," she replied coldly.

"For god's sake, Carmen, we're fucking each other in your office during work hours," blurted Nat, shaken from her sexual bliss. "get your tits out at least!"

"Shut your mouths!" Carmen hissed.

She moved her arm from around me and moved to the side. Both Nat and I looked down her suit jacked as she bent over and pointed the camera from myself back to Nat, scanning us up and down. Her long black hair cascaded down over her shoulder. Carmen was clearly not wearing a bra, and her magnificent breasts hung against the jacket, exposing firm cleavage, but without exposing her nipples.

She then licked her thumb and forefinger, knelt down beside us, and pinched Nat's clit between them. Nat gasped, sucking her stomach in and tossing her hair forward over her face. Carmen began stroking Nat's clit like a tiny cock, pulling back the hood at every stroke.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh..." Nat moaned, her voice quivering.

I could feel her pussy muscles contract. Her juices oozed around my cock, and I felt it slide a few milometers.

"You're going to lower yourself onto his cock as slowly as you can. If you disobey and let it go in quickly, I'll sack you both on the spot. The same applies if you thrust your cock up into her," commanded Carmen.

Nat opened her eyes and glanced sideways at Carmen, then looked at me.

"Ok... ok, here I go," said Nat.

She looked between her tits at her wet pussy. I felt pressure on my shaft for a moment, then felt my head slide further inside. It went so slowly that I could feel every fold of her labia, and contraction of her cunt muscles as it traveled agonisingly slowly down my rod.

My hands strained against the packing tape holding me in place. I wanted nothing more than to break free, grip Nat's waist, impale her on my throbbing penis, and fuck her until she screamed. I looked down at us—Nat had only taken one inch of me inside her.

"Goddamn this is torture!" I exclaimed. "Please Carmen, let her fuck me. Let me bury my cock inside her," I begged.

Carmen just smiled.

"Oh no. I'm enjoying this too much," she said, still stroking Nat's clit. Nat watched me enter her, her pussy lips spread wide to take the thick girth of my cock. She was soaking wet, and her juices freely dripped down my shaft.

"Look at us... we're so amazing... your cock looks so fucking hot going into my pussy. Can you feel my cunt squeeze your head? Oh my fucking god, I can even feel the veins along your shaft as they slide past my tight hole."

Nat's hands were now clasped behind my neck, and she looked me in the eye as the next inch slowly slid inside her. I held her gaze as another few inches penetrated her soaking mound. Her eyes, began to widen and her legs shook as she neared the base. Carmen continued to stroke her clit, more quickly now.

"You're so deep! You're so hard and deep inside me... I'm going to cum. I'm going to fucking cum..."

As Nat's pussy lips pushed into the flesh around my cock, I felt the tip of my dick hit something firm deep inside her cunt. Instantly, her vagina convulsed, as she gasped and straightened her back. Her hands gripped my hair at the back as her tits jumped upwards. Nat's eyes were as big as saucers and she opened her mouth to scream.

Quick as a cat, Carmen jumped up, having removed her hand as the remaining inch of my cock vanished into Nat's depths, and flashed her hand towards Nat's face. I saw a streak of black disappear behind Carmen's hand and into Nat's mouth.

I heard a muffled scream as Nat came, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. A gush of clear fluid squirted from around my cock and dripped over my balls. It continued to pour out of Nat's cunt as her whole body convulsed spasmodically. Her tits jiggled about and her stomach muscles convulsed and relaxed rapidly. Her pussy was an iron vice around my dick, and I bit my lip to keep from coming myself.

Eventually, Nat relaxed and her pussy ejaculation eased to a dribble. Carmen moved her hand from Nat's mouth and I saw what she had put there: a pair of lacy black panties. She must have taken them off when she was standing behind me, then stuffed them into Nat's mouth to stifle her orgasmic scream.

She pulled them out of Nat's mouth and used them to mop her cum from my abdomen. She held them to her face, closed her eyes and inhaled deeply.

"Mmmmmm... your juices smell so sweet," she said.

Nat's eyes slowly opened, and she released my hair from her grip. She fell forward and collapsed against me, her breasts squashing against my chest. She turned her mouth to my ear and whispered,

"No one has ever made me cum like that," she said. "You make me feel so good. I can't stop thinking about your thick cock pounding my wet pussy."

In response, I flexed my cock inside her and said,

"I need you to make me cum on you, Nat. I want to spray my spunk all over your body. Let's put on a good show for Carmen."

Nat sat up and put her hands on my chest. She put both her legs on the floor and stood up slowly. My cock slid out of Nat, her pussy still gripping it tightly. As my head emerged and bounced onto my stomach, Nat dripped a quantity of her juices on my balls.

"Oh my goodness, you really made me squirt," said Nat putting her fingers over her pussy and rubbing her juices liberally over her cunt lips.

"Show me how much of a dirty slut you are and slurp your cum off his dick," Carmen said firmly, still holding her soaked panties in one hand and the camera in the other.

Nat put her dripping hand on my shaft and bent at the waist. She began by slurping loudly at my balls, drinking the drops from my scrotum. She sucked hard as her lips moved up the underside of my shaft and over my head where her hand came up to meet her mouth. She licked her fingers eagerly.

I watched her tits sway as she picked up my dick and took it into her mouth, sucking her cheeks in and slurping. Then she moved to the side so Carmen could get a good shot as she moved my cock to suck her pussy juice from the small hollow at the base of my shaft, where my shortly shaven pubic hairs poked out. Licking up her last drops, she smiled into the camera.

"Is that clean enough for you, Miss?" she asked Carmen in a mockingly innocent tone.

"That was very good, Natalie," said Carmen softly.

Carmen stared intently at Nat and licked her lips. I could tell she was getting horny watching us. She moved closer to us and zoomed in on my rock hard cock.

"Now turn around like a good little slut and sit on his dick," purred Carmen.

Nat walked around my knee and stood between my legs, facing me. Carmen pointed the camera at her, getting a long, slow pan up from her pussy, over her stomach and tits, to her face. Nat turned around slowly, watching the camera with bedroom eyes. She bent slightly at the knees and arched the small of her back. Carmen held the camera lower, and as Nat bent over she got a beautiful shot of Nat's tight puckered asshole. Nat reached back and picked up the heavy length of my penis and pointed it carefully upwards.

Carmen leaned down until her head was nearly beside mine. Her long black hair fell onto my shoulder and I shuddered involuntarily as Nat bent further over, exposing her pussy lips. Carmen's perfume filled my nostrils and her dark, loose curls tickled my shoulder and chest. I felt dizzy with excitement and desire. Although Nat was about to fuck me again, I closed my eyes and imagined it was Carmen about to be impaled on my cock. Carmen's sweet breath on my cheek brought me back into the moment, and I opened my eyes. I could now see into the camera's screen, and I watched rapt as Nat placed my dick head against her wet labia.

"That is a beautiful view, don't you think?" Carmen asked sensuously into my ear. "Let's get a nice close-up as you penetrate her."

Carmen zoomed in as I felt pressure on the tip of my dick. Aided by Nat's vaginal moisture, my cock slid into her, parting her lips and causing the skin around the underside of her pussy to pull taught.

"Jesus Christ, Nat," I moaned, "your pussy is still so tight."

I turned my head to look at Carmen, who was fixated on the camera screen.

"Look at that, Carmen. She can't even get me all the way in on the first try. Ooooh fuck that feels good." Nat's back was curved to the side so she could watch our reactions.

"Come on Nat, I know you can take that monster cock. Take him all in right now," Carmen ordered.

Nat had placed her hands on the tops of her thighs and had a mildly strained expression on her face. She raised her ass until the rim on my head was visible, then sat down—more heavily this time. As my cock penetrated her, her anus pulled towards my shaft as the skin was stretched. She took me all inside her this time, and uttered a high pitched squeak.

"Oh, that's it! Now start fucking me you dirty slut," I snarled.

Nat raised her hips again, and as my dick appeared I noticed it was slick with her vaginal lubrication. Again, Nat sat down forcefully and my penis slid into her hole more easily this time. I felt my head hit the firm spot deep inside her as her ass cheeks slapped against my thighs.

"Ow! Fuck, that's deep," said Nat. "The back of my pussy is really sensitive. How about I try this..."

Nat looked forward, her hands still on her thighs, bent her knees and arched her back. My dick withdrew from her hole again, and Carmen stood and moved in front of Nat, holding the camera low to get a shot of Nat's hanging tits.

Nat paused with her pussy gripping the tip of my cock, then, keeping her legs still, she pivoted her pelvis downwards, taking my cock into her about a third of the way, then very quickly she arched her ass upwards again, like her lower back was on a hinge. Again, her tailbone curved, smoothly sliding her wet pussy onto my dick. She continued this motion, literally bouncing her ass on the tip of my cock. It drove me crazy.

"God damn it! Aaaaaaahhh! Bounce that ass on my shaft," I said.

Carmen was fixated on Nat's undoubtedly bouncing bosom, but moved to the side so she could capture all the action in profile. I could hear Nat's breathing quicken as she emitted short stifled cries of pleasure. Her buttocks giggled and I was hypnotised by her rhythm. I found my eyes following the movement of her pink anus. I struggled in my bonds and felt the tape give way. My right hand was free.

As if having a will of its own, my hand flew upwards, reaching towards the pistoning bottom between my legs. At the apex of her thrust, my hand slapped down on the top of her ass, as my thumb found its mark on the puckered star of her anus. As I forced her down onto my throbbing dick, I pushed my thumb, feeling the anal muscles tighten as it resisted, until it popped through her barrier, knuckle-deep into her asshole.

Meanwhile, her ass slammed down on my cock hard. Nat emitted a short shriek and I heard Carmen gasp. Before Nat could react, I curled my thumb inside her asshole and pulled upwards. Her plump ass followed obediently, and when most of my cock was visible, I pushed down again.

"AAAAAHHHH! Oh GOD! Wh- what are you doing?!" cried Nat as my cock penetrated her sweet sex. I pulled her ass up again.

"Mmmmmmm, I fucking LOVE it! Put your finger in deeper, Carmen!" begged Nat.

"It's not me doing it, sweetheart. Our prisoner managed to get his hand free. I like his style though," mused Carmen.

"Oh you dirty bastard, I didn't know you liked to play with assholes," said Nat as she matched my rhythm, pounding my cock eagerly. "Put your finger in further."

I pushed my thumb in hard and again felt her anus tighten. I could feel my cock through the skin inside her ass as it slid deep into her.

"I can't hold it any longer Nat. I'm going to blow my load. Carmen, where do you want me to shoot it?" I asked, thrusting my pelvis upwards to meet Nat's ass as it descended.

"Wait! I'm going to cum too! You're hitting my spot, baby!" Nat squealed.

"Get your ass on that coffee table now, Nathalie!" ordered Carmen, pointing to the object in question. "You can get yourself off when he's cumming on you. Pull her off your cock."

I hooked my thumb further into Nat's asshole and pulled upwards. I felt her anus stretch, but eventually she stood up, my dick popping out of her tight pussy and slapping onto my stomach. Nat spun around quickly to locate the large glass coffee table next to us, her tits jiggling as she rotated.

Immediately, she sat on the edge of the table facing me and laid back. With her right hand she began furiously rubbing her clit, and with her left she reached under her leg and stuffed her middle and ring fingers into her asshole.

"Oh god, I love playing with my asshole. If you cum on me I'll definitely squirt. Give me your cum now!" panted Nat.

Carmen crouched beside me, holding the camera just behind my cock so as to get the best perspective. I gripped my cock with my free hand and pumped my fist rapidly.

"I can feel it... here it comes!" I felt the semen rocket through my shaft as it erupted in a white spray, aimed at Nat's reclined body.

The first load was massive, and sailed in a steep parabolic arc before it splashed down on her chest, up her neck, and onto her open mouth and face. Three more shots rained down upon her body as she rubbed her clit ferociously. My final spurt had just enough power to splash directly onto Nat's gaping pussy.

"Aaaaaaaaah! Aaaaaaaaah! I'm cummmmiiiiiiiinnnnggggg!" she screamed.

Now it was Nat's turn to erupt.

A fountain of clear fluid sprayed from her pussy and landed on my chest, stomach, and dick. As I pumped more cum from my rod, Nat disrupted her spray with her fingers which rubbed the whole surface of her cunt. I felt the drops land on my face and in my mouth. Carmen had stood back a bit at this point to avoid the cum shower, but was avidly capturing it on camera.

As Nat's flow tapered off, I had a view of her again. She was drenched in semen and pussy juice from head to toe. Her hands moved from her pussy and asshole to spread the cum all over her skin. Carmen bent over to get a closer shot of Nat. As she leaned in, she extended her hand and stroked her index finger over Nat's right breast. Collecting our seminal fluids, she brought her finger up to her face, inspected it briefly, then closed her eyes and put it in her mouth.

"Oh my...." she remarked, savouring our flavours.

She set the camera on the desk, then got a pair of scissors and cut the tape off my wrist and ankles. She went behind her desk and took a towel out of a bag.

"Get yourself cleaned up, get dressed, and get out," she said to me.

"What about Nat?" I asked.

"She's staying here with me for a few minutes," Carmen responded, flinging the towel to me.

I caught it and mopped up Nat's pussy cum, and my jizz that had dripped down my shaft and onto my balls. I dressed as Carmen filmed Nat, who was licking our cum off her fingers. After I finished, I looked at Carmen.

"Get the fuck out," said Carmen forcefully, still looking lustfully at Nathalie, who was running her fingers through her long blonde hair.

"But, what are you going to do about... I mean, you're not going to tell anyone--"

"Get out NOW!" Carmen shouted.

I made a hasty retreat. Shutting the door to Carmen's office, I noticed that it was still early, and no one else was in the office yet. I was glad, since if anyone was here they definitely would have heard us fucking.

I walked to my office, feeling somewhat frustrated at Carmen's rudeness. I thought she would have joined us as we fucked in her office, but she didn't even take her clothes off or masturbate. Reaching my office, I found the door shut. This was unusual, since I usually left my door open at the end of the day. Nevertheless, I walked in, and was shocked to find Sarah sitting on my chair, her legs spread, staring at my computer screen.

"Aaah!" she screamed as she noticed me.

She sat up straight, but did not have a chance to pull up her pants. They remained pulled down below her knees. Her hands covered as much of her lap as she could and she turned scarlet red as she turned away from me.

"Ummm, I was just checking... to see if you had this file I need..." Sarah stammered.

I walked behind her and looked at my screen. I saw the video of Nat and me fucking in Carmen's office. It was streaming to my workstation, on a lag—presently, Nat was bouncing on my cock, just before I freed my hand and put my thumb in her asshole.

"Sarah... you dirty bitch. Carmen set this up, didn't she?"

"She just asked me to come in early and log into your computer... I... I was just doing what she told me to..."

Sarah stood up quickly, bending down to pull up her pants and panties. I pushed the chair out of the way and slapped her hands away. I gripped her pants and yanked them down to her high-heeled ankles. I pulled Sarah against me, reaching down to unbuckle my belt and pull out my semi-engorged cock. I pushed it against her luscious ass crack, feeling the firmness of her toned buttocks.

"Why not get the real thing instead of just watching it?" I whispered hoarsely into her ear.

"You mean you're going to fuck me hard from behind, right here in your office?" Sarah said, trying to sound nervous, but betraying the desire in her tone.

I roughly grabbed the back of her head and forced her forward onto my desk. Just as my hands slapped Nat's ass on the computer screen, smacked Sara's taught ass with my erect cock.

"I know you were masturbating watching us fuck, Sarah. Now I'm going to stuff my thick cock in your pussy whether you like it or not," I said, playing along with her feigned reluctance, gripping my cock and aiming it towards her ass crack.

"Wh-what?! No! I'm not ready for you. You're too big for me!" she pleaded, turning her head to face me, her brown hair flying out to the side.

"Oh really?" Gripping her hair I rubbed my dick head on her pussy lips, and feeling their wetness.

"Seems like you're more than ready, you dirty voyeur slut!" I wasted no time, thrusting my cock balls-deep into her wet gash.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,640 Followers