The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, she's taking your cock so deep in her ass. Doesn't his big dick hurt you?" she asked Kelly.

"Aaah! It hurt at first... uuuhhhh... but now it feels so good! Ooooh! His huge cock feels amazing... it's filling my ass... I've never had anal like this before! Oooooh!" said Kelly between moans.

Alice seemed almost jealous as she looked at me, to see how much I was enjoying fucking Kelly's young ass.

"Does her ass feel good on your cock, baby?" she asked me.

"Oh fuck yes! I've stretched her out a bit and now she's taking it so well. And her ass looks so gorgeous, doesn't it? Watch my dick push into her hole... oooh... see? Doesn't it look sexy watching my cock slide into her?"

Alice was sitting up, attempting to get a better view of the proceedings. Unsatisfied with her vantage point, she scrambled up and around beside me as I sat up. Kelly tilted her pelvis up again, her ass in the air, my penis being squeezed by her sphincter. As I withdrew a few inches, Alice put her hands on Kelly's ass cheeks and gently pushed them apart, gazing longingly at my entry point as I stroked my cock back into Kelly's bowels.

"Ooohhh wow... it does look amazing. It's so sexy... your thick penis pushing between her round ass cheeks... going so deep into her..." mused Alice.

Suddenly, she jumped off the bed and fished through her handbag, retrieving her phone. She pointed it at my cock and smiled.

"I want you to see what he's doing to your ass, Kelly. I'll take a little video for you."

"Oh god yes! I want to see what his big cock looks like while it fucks my ass!"

I continued a steady rhythm as Alice filmed from different angles, then pressed a few buttons and put the screen in front of Kelly.

"OOooooh! Oh my fucking god that is so hot! Look how much of his dick is in my ass! Oh yes! I love it!" Kelly seemed to be quite excited by seeing her ass get boned.

Alice giggled, then became serious, as she seemed to remember that this was supposed to be a punishment, and not a reward. She put her phone down and knelt beside me again, then gripped my shaft as I was pulling out and pushed Kelly's ass away from me. My cock popped free and Kelly's head spun around.

"Hey! What are you doing? Put it back in!" she whinged.

"I don't think so, bitch. I want you to suck it. Suck your ass juice off his cock!" barked Alice, squeezing my member.

"What? Eeew! But it was just in my ass!"

"Do as she says, Kelly. You said you wanted to be used like a dirty slut, so that's what we're going to do," I said, smacking her ass with my hand then pushing it to the side.

Kelly scuttled on all fours until she was facing us. She looked up at us nervously.

"Don't act like you don't want to. Put this cock in your mouth NOW!" ordered Alice.

Kelly looked at it, as it glistening with spit and ass juice. Looking up into my eyes, she opened her mouth wide and took me deep. She closed her lips around my girth and rocked her body back and forth, sliding my dick in and out of her mouth. She took me quite deep into her throat, sucking hard.

"Aaaaahhhh yeah... that's good baby... taste your ass..." I moaned.

Kelly seemed to enjoy this and sucked harder as I stroked her long blonde hair. I put my other hand behind Alice and fondled her luscious ass as I kissed her hard on the mouth. Alice began touching her pussy with her fingers.

"What do you want to make this slut do next?" Alice asked after we broke apart.

"Well, she's tasted her own ass... maybe she should taste yours," I suggested, gauging Alice's reaction.

She seemed stunned.

"Um, what?" she asked.

Kelly continued to suck my cock, but watched us intently. I pulled gently on her hair, withdrawing my dripping cock from her eager mouth as she slurped up her saliva. I lay back on the bed and held my dick pointing upwards.

"Get on my cock, Alice," I said, pulling her hand.

She straddled me in her stockinged legs and reached underneath her to guide my dick head to her pussy lips. They were very wet, and I slid into her warm pink easily. She sighed deeply and closed her eyes as 8 inches of my manhood vanished into her hot cunt. She leaned over me and I put my head up to suck her perky nipples before I pulled her down on top of me. Her small tits pressed against my chest, her hard nipples poking into me. I kissed her and began thrusting my hips, fucking her tight pussy.

"Kelly?" I said.

Her head appeared over Alice's shoulder.

"Yes?" she said, her eyebrows raised in anticipation of my request.

"I want you to lick Alice's asshole."

Alice pulled away from me and put her hands on my chest. I kept fucking her.

"You want her to lick my what!?" Alice said, appalled.

"Kelly, do as I say. Put your tongue in Alice's ass. Lick it. Play with it."

Alice still looked at me, aghast. Kelly backed up and disappeared behind Alice. Alice's eyes suddenly widened and she jumped, her titties jiggling.

"Ooh!" she cried. I pulled her back down on top of me and held her there. I felt Kelly's tongue licking my balls as I paused.

"She touched it! You're not actually going to let her..."

As Alice was talking I felt Kelly's tongue trace its way up the underside of my shaft.

"... put her tongue in my--AAAAAAAH!" Alice cried out and I felt her pussy clench powerfully as Kelly's tongue pushed against Alice's anus. It felt incredible.

"Don't fight it, baby. She's a dirty slut, let her act like one. I bet she loves the taste of your ass," I muttered into Alice's ear.

She panted and squirmed, but I held her tight.

"Admit it: you liked it when I touched you there in my office. You loved watching me fuck Kelly's tight asshole. I bet you're curious to know what it feels like. I could feel Kelly massaging my balls with her hand, and I assumed she was giving Alice one hell of a rim job.

"Nnnh, it feels... ahn, it feels weird," said Alice, still squirming against me.

I pushed my cock into her.

"Just go with it, ok? For me," I said soothingly.

I began to fuck her faster, my balls slapping against Kelly's chin.

"Aahhh... ok... mmmmm... yes, it's... it's not bad. I can... oooh... I can feel her tongue swirling around my ass, and trying to push in..." Alice was panting and began to moan. "It's so dirty!" she said, almost giggling.

I kissed her and reached down her back, cupping her ass cheeks and pulling them apart to give Kelly better access.

"How does her ass taste, Kelly?" I asked.

"Mmmmm, it's so good! It's so tight and cute! And your cock looks so hot fucking her little pussy."

Alice leaned up and looked over her shoulder. I took the opportunity to suck on her tits while she watched Kelly's head work behind her ass.

"Oh my god, you're really getting your face in there! Oooooohhh yeah! Tongue my tight virgin asshole you slut!"

"Yeah, Alice! I knew you would love it!" I said, fucking her harder.

Her breasts bounced as I pounded her, tickling my lips as they brushed against them.

"You've never done anal before?" I heard Kelly ask.

"No... aaahhh... not yet," replied Alice, still looking back.

Kelly moved to her bedside table, opening the drawer and retrieving a dildo with progressively larger balls along its length. She sucked the end and looked at us.

"I used this on myself before I had anal. I think it helped. You can start off small then go to the bigger ones when you're ready." She moved back behind Alice and I felt Alice's pussy clench again.

"Wait, you're not putting that in my--" I cut Alice off by grabbing her cheeks and turning her head to face me. I pulled one of her ass cheeks to the side and thrust forcefully into her pussy.

"Aaaaaaaahhhh!" cried Alice in pleasure. "Ohmygod! Ohmygod! It's in my ass!" she shrieked.

I fucked her hard and fast, bouncing her body on my pelvis, wet smacking sounds coming from our groins. Alice was jolted and jostled about like she was riding a bucking bronco, her hair being tossed, her tits bouncing wildly as I gave her the ride of her life.

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck yes, I'm cumming!!" screamed Alice, tossing her head back and scraping her nails on my chest.

My cock was a blur as it pistoned in and out of her cunt. Drops of her cum began flying as she squirted on my dick. She pushed against my chest and stomach desperately as she attempted to dismount my enormous member. As I popped free of her spasming pussy, she sprayed a powerful jet of cum onto my balls.

I felt movement at the end of the bed, then saw Kelly's hair appear between Alice's legs. She put her hands on Alice's thighs and pulled her down over top of her face. Alice liberally blasted Kelly's face with another geyser of girl cum. She screamed and shook violently, her face contorted in pleasure, her eyes rolling to the back of her head, her back arching.

I heard Kelly sputter as another pussy spray soaked her face. I moved out from under Alice and moved to the foot of the bed. I straddled Kelly and put my cock between her tits, then pushed them together against my penis. I began tit fucking her just as Alice's orgasm subsided. Kelly lifted her head up to Alice's dripping pussy to suck the remaining cum from her wet labia. I saw that she had inserted the 'ball' dildo into Alice's ass; not too deep--only a couple small balls were inside her--but enough to cause a powerful squirting orgasm.

The pooled liquid on Kelly's huge tits provided ample lubrication for my thrusting cock. Alice jerked spasmodically as Kelly licked her twat, and eventually collapsed face-first into the mattress. Kelly looked up at me grinning widely, her face soaked with Alice's squirt. She blinked it from her eyes and licked her lips hungrily.

"Wow! I've only ever seen that in porn! That was so hot! Alice, your cum tastes so yummy!" squealed Kelly in delight.

"Mmmmhhhmmmmm..." was all Alice could manage to moan.

Kelly looked down at her tits.

"You like my big tits, dont' you?" she said, smiling.

"They're amazing, Kelly. In fact, I think it's about time I fucked that cute pussy of yours while you put your titties in my face. What do you say?"

"Ooooou yes please!" Kelly squealed as she rubbed my thighs.

I released her tits and got off the bed, taking Kelly by the hand. I picked up a wooden chair she had nearby and put it beside the bed. Alice still had not moved, but she watched us, her face pressed into a pair of Kelly's panties, the dildo sticking out of her ass like a spoon from a scoop of ice cream. I sat down.

"Why don't you suck Alice's cum off my dick first? Face that way so she can get a good look at your ass and pussy," I said, pointing at Alice.

Kelly giggled and bent at the waist taking my cock in her hand and guiding it to her mouth. She put her plump lips over it and sucked it hard, slurping up Alice's pussy cum. I moaned and held her hair so I would watch her head bob on my engorged member. Alice stirred and reached behind her, gingerly pulling the dildo from her anus. Two beads popped free and she inspected it with mild curiosity.

"Wow... I did not expect that. I've never cum like that before," she said, bemused.

"Well maybe next time we can try putting my cock in there and see how you like it," I suggested.

Alice laughed and said, "I may need to ease into it a bit, honey. But yes, I'd love to be able to take your massive cock in my butt one day," she said, sighing.

Alice rolled over onto her back, then sat up on the edge of the bed and observed Kelly's round behind.

"God, she just can't get enough, can she?" said Alice.

"I could say the same about you," I chuckled. "I promised to fuck her pussy finally."

"Oh, well that explains it. Maybe I can give her a little extra like she did for me," said Alice rummaging through Kelly's 'naughty' drawer.

She removed a rather large black vibrating dildo from the drawer and sucked the tip, then smacked Kelly's ass with it hard.

"Ow!" cried Kelly, standing up and rubbing her stinging buttock.

As her breasts bounced into view, my cock twitched.

"Ok Kelly, you've got me really hard and wet, so I think it's time to get your pussy on my cock and your tits in my face."

Kelly turned back to me and clasped her hands together in glee, giggling. She wasted no time and stepped over my lap, her legs on either side of the chair. She put one hand on the back of the chair, arched her back, and put her other hand behind her ass to guide my long, thick, saliva-coated column to her dripping pussy.

She looked me in the eye as she felt my cock head push against her labia, spreading them wide open. Still guiding my shaft with her fingertips she began to descend, her mouth open and her eyes half-shut as I slid into her slowly.

Her pussy felt amazing. Its thick, smooth lips caressed my cock head as it pushed past them, only to be received by her velvety inner walls: hot, smooth, wet, and snug. Her lower lip trembled as she took several inches of me into her velvety depths. I felt her legs begin to shake as several more inches penetrated her sex. Another few inches still, and her expression began to falter. She blinked her eyes rapidly, her legs shook, and as her fingertips touched my balls she squeaked and whimpered faintly as her eyes widened. Her aureolas tightened and her nipples hardened visibly as my cock reached a point deep within Kelly's cunt, touching something firm.

"AH!" she cried out as her body became rigid.

The hand that was guiding my cock slid down to clutch my balls as Kelly came on my dick, her pussy squeezing firm and fast around my girth. Her jaw worked as her brow wrinkled. She began to shake as she kneaded my nuts in her palm. Her mammoth breasts stuck out prominently and wobbled with her body's convulsive waves, her nipples as hard as diamonds. Her hand slipped off the chair and gripped my shoulder, her nails digging into it.

"Ah fuck, Kelly, your cumming pussy feels so good on my cock," I grunted.

Slowly, she put her hand behind my neck and pulled my head to her chest. I cupped both her heavy tits in my hands and began suckling her nipples greedily as her orgasm continued, wave after wave of pleasure washing over her, each seemingly stronger than the last.

I felt a strong need to blow my load deep into Kelly's convulsing cunt, but resisted by distracting myself with her breasts, kneading them, biting them, sucking them. Kelly's breathing was erratic, and she emitted high-pitched squeaks and moans every few seconds. She pushed my face hard into her bosom as the final wave overcame her. She let out a long, loud moan as her whole body shook, her massive tits nearly suffocating me as she forced my face between them.

As she recovered, she released me and I gasped for air. Her face and chest were deeply flushed, and her eyes rolled. Her arms went lax at her sides and she fell forward, her head flopping onto my shoulder and her tits pressing against my upper chest and neck. She had passed out. She slid down further on my cock and I felt the tip hit the firm spot within her. This managed to wake her and she cried out, sitting upright and putting her hands on my shoulders. She blinked at me, then looked down to her lap.

"Oh my god... what happened?" she said, bewildered.

"You came on my cock, then you fainted," I chuckled.

She looked at me wide eyes, then managed a weak smile.

"Oh wow... oh fuck that was incredible," she sighed. "You're so deep in me, I can feel you in my stomach!"

"Oh my god, Kelly! You came so hard! You must have been really horny for his cock," said Alice who was sitting against the headboard, gently stroking the black dildo up and down against her wet slit and playing with one of her titties.

"I've never cum like that... your cock is incredible," she said, starting to lift herself up.

"Look, I know I just made you cum, but I really need to fuck your pussy right now. Are you ready to ride my cock?" I asked, squeezing her tits together.

"Oh yeah, baby! I want you to make me cum again!" squealed Kelly.

"I'll try, and then I'm going to blow my load all over you."

"Ooooou! You dirty boy! Are you going to cum on my face, or my tits?" she asked saucily as she began to withdraw my throbbing member from her tight depths.

"Don't worry, hun, when he's ready he'll let you have it anywhere you want," giggled Alice, tapping her clit with the dildo as she held her pussy lips open.

"I can't wait," said Kelly smiling.

She pulled me out further and we watched as clear fluid began to leak from around my cock and down my shaft. As more of my cock emerged from her hot pussy, more of her cum came spilling out, soaking my balls and pooling at the base of my shaft. She slid the head out and a fair amount of her orgasmic juices spilled out over my dick.

"Oh god... look at all my cum!" said Kelly in amazement.

Alice hopped from the bed and knelt beside me, pushing Kelly's leg out of the way.

"You got to taste my cum, now I get to taste yours!" said Alice as she took my hard cock and ran her lips up and down the shaft, sucking Kelly's juices off noisily.

She slurped the pool at the base of my penis and cleaned my balls with her tongue. Satisfied that she had consumed enough, she offered my dick back to Kelly.

"Mmmmmmm, yummm! You taste good too, baby! Now get back on this horse cock and ride it until he blows his load!" commanded Alice.

Kelly resumed her position, reaching back to guide me into her as she had done before. I slipped into her warm vaginal embrace yet again, but much quicker this time, Kelly taking about 7 inches into her smooth mound before raising herself up until my glans were visible at her puffy pussy lips. She dipped me into her again, faster, and then out. She put both hands on my shoulders as she began to bounce on me, her tits flying.

I laughed at the jaunty, bouncing breasts in front of me as they danced erotically in my face. Kelly began to moan loudly as she braved a deeper penetration. Her cum allowed her to slide smoothly along my penis, taking me fast and deep. I moaned as well, holding her tits and sucking her hard nipples as she rode me.

Alice stood next to me and offered me her small tits, which I enjoyed alternately with Kelly's, enjoying both pairs of breasts in different ways: Kelly's soft, heavy, round boobs enticed me with their bulging volume and squeezable nature, while Alice's firm high titties, soft curves, and pronounced nipples gave me pleasure as well.

"Oh shit you're good! Your cock is so fucking goooooood!" cried Kelly as she bounced on my rod, her long blonde hair flying around her.

"Have you ever been DP'd, Kelly?" I asked, smacking her ass.

"No... well, I mean... oohh... I've... aaah... I've done it to myself before... with my vibrators," she moaned.

"Alice, put that black vibe in Kelly's ass while she fucks me."

I slid my hand up Kelly's ass cheeks to her wide hips, then continued up to her contrastingly narrow waist, holding her middle as she rode the top half of my dick like a pro. Her tits flopped in my face, bouncing off my cheeks, her nipples poking me in the eye. I opened my mouth and poked her soft breasts with my tongue, occasionally catching enough flesh to suck a mouthful of her luscious mounds.

I felt Alice rub the vibrator against my wet balls and along my exposed shaft, feeling the buzzing sensation vibrate up my column.

"Oh fuck yes, I can feel your cock vibrate inside me!" said Kelly, clearly excited by the stimulation.

She raised herself until I was only about two inches inside her then rotated her hips back and forth, massaging my cock head, looking me in the eyes with a naughty expression on her face. I felt Alice hold the vibrator alongside my shaft, the vibrations becoming more powerful. I was in heaven. I reached down in between us and rubbed Kelly's hard clit with my fingers.

"Oh god this feels so good... I can feel the head of the dildo touch my asshole," murmured Kelly, cupping her tits and holding them to her chest, pressing them so that they squashed out around her hands, dwarfing them.