The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,639 Followers

"C'mon Court. Take 'em off!" demanded Gavin, still wanking rapidly.

Courtney looked at me, and I made a circular motion with my finger pointing down, indicating for her to turn around. She understood, and faced her ass towards me. She put her thumbs in the waistband of her panties. I could see the sides of her tits bulge enormously out from her thin body. She looked over her shoulder, winked at me, then bent at the waist. She looked past her legs, licked her lips, and began slowly peeling her panties off. I watched as they slid over her compact buttocks, then down her thighs.

Her tight anus was exposed, as well as her squeezed pussy lips, glistening with moisture. She stepped out of her panties, turned around, and threw them to me. I caught them, smelled them, and rubbed them on my cock, to Courtney's surprise. She smiled and raised her eyebrows. Then she put one of her legs on the couch between Gavin's legs, and rubbed her pussy, before holding her pussy lips open for us to have a perv at her lady parts.

"Oooohh yeah... fuck yeah," Gavin moaned.

Courtney then began to rub her clit as she watched me jerk off. With her free hand she would squeeze one of her tits, pinch her nipples, hug her monstrous bust to her chest, while the other worked frantically at her clit. Her hips bucked involuntarily as she got herself off, then put her middle finger into her fuck hole, stroking it in and out quickly, making wet sounds as her pussy juice flowed over her hand. She began to moan loudly.

"Aaaaahhh yeah... stroke that cock for me. I love watching you masturbate while you watch me. Do I turn you on?" She was speaking directly to me, and I nodded.

"Yeah baby, yur so hot," Gaving's hand was a blur.

Courtney looked like she was losing control.

"I want your cock in me. I want that huge cock in my wet pussy now!" she cried, fingering herself violently.

"Oh yeah! Come one Court, lemme giv it to ya! Lemme shove my big cock in yur pussy!"

I found it hard to believe that Gavin would imagine he was 'big', and I nearly laughed when I saw Courtney's face. She had lost herself in the moment, and had inadvertently asked Gavin to fuck her. She looked horrified, then repulsed.

"Um... right," she said, not sure what to do next.

"Common Court, fuck my big cock!"

I almost laughed again, and just shrugged at Courtney, who seemed close to laughing and crying at the same time. She knelt between Gavin's legs, then seemed to get an idea. She pushed his hand away from his small prick, and began to masturbate him.

"Let me get you nice and hard," she said.

Using her fingertips, she jerked his dick as best she could, her pinky finger sticking out as if she were daintily drinking a glass of champagne. She masturbated him amazingly quickly, her hand now blurring as his had.

"Aaaagh, Court... yur goin' too fast," he grunted.

She jerked faster. Her tits vibrated with the effort as her other hand came up to fondle his balls.

"Just relax, I'm going to put you in me in just a second," she said, looking at me and jerking him at breakneck speed.

"Court... I... aaargh!" his hand shot out and he grabbed a handful of tit as he came.

He shot his cum onto his stomach as Courtney milked his cock. It oozed out thickly over her fingers.

"Oh! Gavin... you came too soon," she said, trying to sound disappointed.

Gavin groaned and sighed heavily. Courtney continued to stroke his small dick as it softened, slowly pinching it, then pushing her fingers down into his curly pubic hair. She looked at me and smiled occasionally, but was carefully watching Gavin. After a few minutes, Courtney released his cock, wiping her gooey fingers on his boxers.

She looked at him again, leaning in close to his face. Looking satisfied, she stood up and put a nearby blanket over him, then walked towards me, her breasts bouncing tantilisingly as she sauntered past, holding up her cummy hand. She began washing her hands in the sink. I poked my head into the living room to check on Gavin. His eyes were closed and his breathing was heavy. He was completely passed out. I crept back into the kitchen, put my cock between Courtney's legs, then pushed against her, grinding my shaft against her soaking wet pussy lips. I put my arms around her and filled my hands with her colossal bosom. She jumped, but did not make a sound. She rinsed the soap from her hands.

"That was fucking hot, Courtney. And a very clever way of sidestepping what was sure to be a disappointing sexual experience."

Courtney giggled and pushed against me, my cock sticking out between her legs.

"I can't believe he thought I was talking about his cock," she laughed quietly. "But I was so lost in the moment, seeing you stroke yourself while you watched me finger my pussy. Mmmmm," she hummed.

I hefted her tits, pushing them up to her chin and peering over her shoulder at the mounds of flesh displayed before us.

"My god, Courtney, I'm in love with your tits. I don't know why you always hide them. You should display your breasts proudly," I whispered as I rolled her boobs in my hands, watching them undulate.

"I wasn't hiding them today, was I?"

"Well, no, but it's only because you knew I liked you."

"Look, I get gross guys staring at my chest all the time. And that's when I dress modestly. It's just easier this way." I rolled her nipples between my finger and thumb.

"Yes, I suppose so. I'd like to tell you I won't stare, but that would be a lie."

"Oh you can stare all you want," said Courtney.

She reached down and wrapped her hand around my exposed cock between her legs. She massaged my dick head with her palm as I stroked it against her wet pussy lips. Courtney was breathing hard. I steered her to face the kitchen table and pulled my cock out from between her legs. I pushed gently against her back, forcing her to bend over. She turned around quickly, putting her hands on my chest. Her titties wiggled, carried by the momentum of her movement.

"What's wrong?" I asked softly.

"Gavin's right there!" she hissed.

"I don't care. Let's fuck right here, it's kind of exciting, don't you think?"

Courtney crossed her arms under her tits as she had done before. They bulged sensuously as she bit her lip.

"Yes, yes... I want to fuck you.. but... I... I haven't had many sexual partners. And I certainly haven't had any that were as big as you."

She looked nervously at my hard cock bobbing between us. I put my hands on her arms and squeezed her gently.

"That's ok, Courtney. I promise I'll be gentle. Just let me know if you feel uncomfortable and we'll try something else."

I pulled her against me and kissed her hard, not wanting to lose the moment. Her tits pressed against me and my cock poked her belly. I reached down and began to rub her cunt, finding her clit and massaging it with my middle finger. She lost no time and gripped my cock with both hands, jerking it rapidly.

"Easy baby, you don't want to make me cum before I've fucked you, do you?" I chuckled into her ear.

"Oh no! No, I totally want you inside me!"

She spun around and bent over the table, offering herself to me. I saw her breasts bulge under her as they pressed against the table top. Her head was turned and she looked at me with a mixture of lust and apprehension.

I put my left hand on the top of her ass and stroked each of her buttocks with my right hand, enjoying their softenss and subtle curves. I stood behind her and placed my engorged cock on top of her ass, pressing it along her lower back. She reached back and stroked the top of it, trailing her fingers from the base to the tip, guaging its length.

I backed up, sliding it along her ass crack, then trailing the tip down across her anus (she flinched slightly and gasped) and the mound of her pussy. I felt her pubes prickle my cock as I stroked the length against her labia and up against her abdomen. I pulled back again, pushing my shaft between her ass cheeks, using them to mastrubate me. I stroked her back and buttocks with my hands as I slid myself back and forth along her crack.

Next, I stood slightly to the side, resting my meat on her left ass cheek and slid my right middle finger down her ass crack, over her anus (she gasped again), to her cunt lips, which parted as I slid my finger along her inner folds up to her erect clitoris. She was soaking wet. So wet that her moisture covered my finger and dripped along it to my palm. I rubbed her clit vigorously, pushing my hand against her labia, feeling her juices spread over my hand. I heard her whimper softly as she reached up to grip the far edge of the table. Her tits pancaked even more on the table top, and I touched her side-boob with my left hand.

I slid my fingers back and stroked them along her fuck hole, feeling her warm wetness. I pushed my middle finger inside her and rotated it, then pushed my ring finger in along with it. I felt around the walls of her pussy, locating the rough patch of flesh that was her g-spot. I rubbed it firmly with my fingers, hearing wet sounds emerge from between her legs. Her mouth opened in a silent cry, and she threw her left arm back, taking hold of my cock. She squeezed it hard.

"Take me now. Fuck my pussy!" she said, much too loudly.

I looked towards the couch in the living room, but saw no movement. I slid my fingers out of her snatch and she released my cock. I buttered my dick head and upper shaft liberally with her vaginal lubrication on my fingers. She watched, engrossed, as my cock became wet and shiny with her fluids.

"You get so wet, Courtney. I love it!"

"I always get wet when I think of you," she said seriously, looking me in the eye.

"Are you ready?" I asked, holding my cock aloft and taking my position behind her.

She put her hands flat on the table next to her shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

"Yes. I want you inside me."

Again, I stroked my wet dick across her asshole and watched her eyes widen briefly before bending my knees and placing my dick head against her soaking labia. I felt her hot wetness mix with my precum at my urethra and I pushed against her. Her pussy lips parted easily and my dick head penetrated her hole. She gasped sharply and her fingers curled against the table.

I looked at her, and she nodded, urging me to continue. I pushed into her, sliding on her juices, but she became too tight to continue more than three inches. I stopped and put my hand on her back, looking at her face. Her eyes were closed, and she opened them quickly when I stopped my forward motion.

"Keep going," she said quietly. I bent over her slightly, speaking as quietly as I could.

"I can't. You're too tight." I pulled out slightly.

"No!" she said. "I might be tight... but it doesn't hurt. Please, push it inside me."

I nodded and placed my left hand on top of her ass, gripping my cock firmly around the base with my right so it wouldn't bend under the pressure of Courtney's tight pussy. I pushed down on her ass as I pushed my thick cock up and into her cunt. I heard her breath escape as I slid into her pussy like a tight, hot, wet glove. Rather than just her opening feeling tight, it was like her entire vaginal passage was squeezing my shaft. I looked at her again. Her mouth was open in an 'o', and her brow was creased, but she did not appear to be in pain. Rather, she was in ecstasy.

"Ooohhh yes! Deeper!" she breathed.

I pushed into her, the fingers around my girth pressing against her distended cunt lips.

"Oh! I can feel your balls against my pussy," whispered Courtney.

"Um, that's not my balls, Court."

She looked at me, confused. She arched her back and twisted, reaching her hand back towards me, her fingers brushing my abs, then descending to my buried shaft. I let go of my cock, which was being squeezed mercilessly by Courtney's muscular pussy. She gasped when she touched my dick, realising I still had several inches to go before I was balls deep in her tight vaginal embrace.

"Oh my goodness! Um, ok..."

She lay back down on the table, resuming her previous position. She whispered something I couldn't hear. I leaned over her and she tipped her head up.

"I want you all the way in me. I want you balls-deep."

"Are you sure, Court? I mean, we can still have fun--"

"--yes. Please. I need to feel you fill me with your cock."

As if in encouragement, her pussy clenched, then relaxed around my shaft, causing me to shiver in response. I could feel her pussy juice drip down my shaft to my scrotum. I straightened up, bent my knees, and put my hands around Courtney's slim waist. I pulled her against me as I pushed into her, meeting her resistance, but overpowering it, driving determinedly into her deepest regions.

Not only did Courtney moan in pleasure, but she even pushed back against me, and I watched with half-lidded eyes as the last inch of my cock vanished into her soft depths. My thighs pressed against her bottom as my balls made contact with her labia.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeesssss..." she moaned loudly and her body began to shake.

I squeezed her waist and maintained my pressure against her pussy, which twitched spasmically, almost crushing my member with its power. I winced in mild pain and intense pleasure as Courtney came with my cock buried to the hilt in her tight cunt. I felt the warm wetness of Courtney's girl cum drip over my balls and down my thighs. I leaned over her and kissed her back and neck, squeezing the sides of her tits as they bulged out from under her.

Courtney's breathing slowed and she smiled.

"No man has ever made me cum before. That was wonderful," she whispered.

I kissed her back and straightened up, running my nails down her slim back as she shivered. I held her waist and attempted to extract my cock, but it wouldn't budge. Courtney's pussy had clamped down on it, holding it fast deep in her velvety cunt. I tried again, and failed.

"Courtney... I think I'm stuck inside you," I whispered.

She rolled her shoulders until her torso faced sideways, using her right arm to prop herself up. Her bulbous breasts bounced into view, stacked upon one another against the table as she lifted her left leg up on the table. She brushed her fingers down my stomach, then pushed her fingertips against my abs. I put a hand on her left thigh and the other on her ass cheek and pulled back. She eventually relinquished her grip on my compressed cock, and I began to slide out. My cock glistened with her cum, which I also noticed on her thighs.

"Take it all the way out. I want to taste it," said Courtney as the last few inches emerged.

My cock head finally popped free of her pussy, and I held it aloft as I walked to the side of the table, offering it to her. She took it in her hand and licked the underside up to my glans, tickling me with the tip of her tongue. I sighed heavily and grabbed a large handfull of tit as she slipped my cock into her mouth, sucking my head and stroking my shaft.

She popped it out and lifted it by the tip, then ran her lips along my entire length, sucking her pussy cum into her mouth. She flicked her tounge on the tip and looked at me with a lusty expression. I bounced her tit in my hand, then took my cock from her grip and ran it over her breast, leaving a trail of her spit and cum.

I lifted her tit again and inserted my cock between her bust, letting her heavy boob cover it like a cock sandwich. She put her hand on the side of her breast and I fucked her bosom, savouring the sensation of her warm bust enveloping my member. I slid my right hand down her leg on the table, reaching back to touch her pussy with my fingers. Her whole crotch region was wet with her cum, and I stimulated her clit with my fingers.

"I want you back in me. I want you to fuck my pussy," whispered Courtney.

I pulled my cock from her tits and positioned myself behind her again. I rubbed my shaft with the pussy juice I had collected on my fingers and rubbed my swollen dick head all over her pussy lips and hole. Gripping it tightly, I thrust my cock into her waiting cunt. It went in much more easily, and I went fully halfway inside her.

"Aah!" she cried, then put her fingers in her mouth.

Again, I checked for movement in the living room and, seeing none, I held her leg and ass and penetrated Courtney's tight pussy with the remainder of my flesh rod. I pulled out straight away so as not to get stuck again, and began a slow rhythm of thrusts. Courtney's tits rolled forward and backward on the table in time with my thrusting, and Courtney put her hand on the small of her back, watching me as I fucked her.

I sped up my rhythm and admired the view as my wet dick vanished into Courtney's soft folds. We both tried to be quiet, but emitted periodic moans of pleasure, and panted as we became more aroused. Courtney scooped up her right tit and popped her nipple into her mouth, sucking on it and biting it. I fucked her harder, and soon the table began to wobble and bang against the near wall. I withdrew my cock and Courtney stood up and faced me. I embraced her, squeezing her ass and kissing her.

"It's getting a bit loud," I said, breaking off our passionate kiss. "Can we go to your room?"

"No. If Gavin wakes up he'll go there looking for me. I think the bathroom would be better. And we can make a nice mess without worrying about getting it on my sheets," Courtney said, and giggled at the thought.

She turned around and we crept past the still-passed-out Gavin. I pinched her ass as we passed him and Courtney jumped and spun around, her tits bobbing. Upon seeing it was me, she gave me a cross look (with a half-smile), then we made our way down the hall to the bathroom.

Her bathroom was fairly large, with a claw foot bathtub beside a large window and a full-length mirror on the adjacent wall. Courtney flipped on the light and shut the door behind us, locking it. When she turned around, I was upon her, pushing her back against the door, kissing her. After making out for a minute, I stepped back to observe her sexy body in the full light.

Her hair was tousled and she was breathing hard. Her hands were pressed against the door, bracing her body, and her legs were ever so slightly crossed at the thighs. I watched her prize-winning breasts rise and fall with her breathing.

Unable to resist, I dove my face into her bosom pushing her tits against my face with my hands. I licked, nibbled, kissed, and caressed her gorgeous melons, letting her shake her chest and bounce them off my cheeks. I sucked each of her nipples hard, pulling them into my mouth, then letting them pop back out, slathered in my saliva. I bit her hard nipples until Courtney yelped, I bounced her breasts against one another and watched them jiggle, I asked her to brush them against my face.

I squeezed, bounced, lifted, pinched, slapped, juggled, pulled, rolled, poked, rubbed, stroked, and caressed her tits, utterly engrossed by their perfection.

I lost track of time, and Courtney had to physically pull my chin up to her face and stick her tongue in my mouth to snap me out of my revery.

"Getting a little carried away, are we?" she said, smiling slyly.

"Absolutely. I could play with your tits for hours, Court."

"Well my pussy needs some attention now, darling," she said, holding my face in her hands.

"Happy to oblige," I said, kissing down her neck, over her tits, and down her stomach.

I kissed her damp pubes, then licked her bare pussy lips, feeling faint stubble on them. I wasted no time, and sucked her clit furiously while I put two fingers inside her and twisted my hand back and forth. Courtney uttered high pitched moans as I pleasured her, dipping my tongue into her leaking honey pot and tasting her sweet musky juices. After a few minutes she was soaked, her pussy juice dripping down my chin and fingers. Her hands gripped my hair, and when I looked up all I could see were her enormous melons obscuring her face.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,639 Followers